Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Actually someone took me up on my bet and this game is going nowhere so yeah I'm gonna go here

Deadline is in 2 days and my SR isn't getting lynched today
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

We should wait for a fitz replacement. We will probably get extra deadline time too.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 615, Wisdom wrote:again, even if hes scum theres benefit in letting him live, he has to provide a result tomorrow

While if hes town we'll be lynching our cop
NO NO NO NO NO

THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WORKS.

OTHERWISE EVERY SCUM WILL CLAIM PR.

YOU ANALYZE IT AGAINST THE MERITS.

IF FUZZY IS THE COP WE ARE NEVER GETTING A RESULT EVER. IIOA IS A FUCKING SCUMTELL.

OMFG I wish this game was in the newbie queue so I could actually show WHY THE FUCK YOU DON'T DO THAT.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

dont they also teach not to stupidly tunnel in that queue? looks like youve skipped a few lessons
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Actually I expected a unvote and than a push/pressure to see if I was the cop. I was not wanting or expecting a cc. That is the right move in this situation I was hoping that someone would put pressure on me for my claim in order to see if I was the cop after I stupidly blurted out me role......

@ Math
I am actually pretty insulted........... Really you think I am going to play this bad as scum? I won the ending in three games by outsmarting several people. I am surprise that think I am the same player that outsmarted you in the Ending in three game and yet is likely to be lynched on day 1 ,,,,,,, Thought you would give me a bit more credit.

well town need to decide if they should lynch me or Fritz as we are the two most viable candidate. I dont see a no lynch as being helpful or even a remotely smart move. Whoever gets lynched we should push everyone on that wagon ( assuming Fritz flips town also)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:26 pm

BTW CC my claim would be dumb as anything bc I will flip town cop and than the person who cc would be lynched the next day........
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Youre still not voting Fitz though

If you think NL is bad youre not helping it not happen
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

There's no nl in this game, it goes to plurality lynch
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Pine »

In post 629, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Actually I expected a unvote and than a push/pressure to see if I was the cop. I was not wanting or expecting a cc. That is the right move in this situation I was hoping that someone would put pressure on me for my claim in order to see if I was the cop after I stupidly blurted out me role......

@ Math
I am actually pretty insulted........... Really you think I am going to play this bad as scum? I won the ending in three games by outsmarting several people. I am surprise that think I am the same player that outsmarted you in the Ending in three game and yet is likely to be lynched on day 1 ,,,,,,, Thought you would give me a bit more credit.

well town need to decide if they should lynch me or Fritz as we are the two most viable candidate. I dont see a no lynch as being helpful or even a remotely smart move. Whoever gets lynched we should push everyone on that wagon ( assuming Fritz flips town also)
Wis, HOW are you opposed to lynching this? Fakeclaimed cop to weasel out of the lynch, transparently fishes for a real!cop CC, on and on.

You’re too invested in this “too scummy to be scum” narrative. Occam says this is just actually scum.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Momrangal »

We are not lynching a claimed investigative
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't think he's actually cop, his claim and post contradicted itself.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

just give it a day
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:15 am

vote Fritz

like I said if I am lynched you need to lynch off my wagon bc I can guarantee there is scum on it......

I think Fritz has gone and is not coming back. Not sure if Mastina is replacing him...I did see anything about this as yet

Mastina

Going to camp and will be away from the keyboard all next week, VLA June 25-29

if i dont come back than the kids have drove me crazy and I am wandering aimlessly through the woods somewhere in Texas
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 628, Wisdom wrote:dont they also teach not to stupidly tunnel in that queue? looks like youve skipped a few lessons
In post 629, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Actually I expected a unvote and than a push/pressure to see if I was the cop. I was not wanting or expecting a cc. That is the right move in this situation I was hoping that someone would put pressure on me for my claim in order to see if I was the cop after I stupidly blurted out me role......

@ Math

In post 630, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:BTW CC my claim would be dumb as anything bc I will flip town cop and than the person who cc would be lynched the next day........
In post 633, Pine wrote:

@ Math

Wis, HOW are you opposed to lynching this? Fakeclaimed cop to weasel out of the lynch, transparently fishes for a real!cop CC, on and on.

You’re too invested in this “too scummy to be scum” narrative. Occam says this is just actually scum.
In post 635, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't think he's actually cop, his claim and post contradicted itself.
In post 636, Wisdom wrote:just give it a day
1) Newbie queue gives people a chance to learn to get their needs met. My tunneling struggles are because of a quirk of me.

2) Yes Fuzzy I believe you are this bad but I let it slide before or that you are having an off day.

3) The fitz wagon is JUST as bad by your own logic. Fitz could be the cop. I could be the cop. Anyone could be the investigative.

4) A CC would be dumb as the investigative would investigate and hopefully get a second guilty then CC you. The ideal thing is to Lynch your ass.

5) thank you Pine and Kokichi.

6) No. we don’t give scum “a day”.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 635, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't think he's actually cop, his claim and post contradicted itself.
Koki I know this is you being you here and not you being scum. I need you to read at least one other game from him, doesn't even matter what the alignment is, and see that this posting is normal for him. If you want to take a step further (which you will), then you'll see scum Fuzzy posts like THIS:

viewtopic.php?t=71640&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Fuzzyscum is calculated and knows what he's doing. You can even see the dynamic from this from any town game he's in.

viewtopic.php?t=73244&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
In post 864, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Desp I did not vote Carcalily after she claimed cop and wanted to see if she was lying before lynching a claimed cop. Secondly why shouldn't we believe that there was scrum or maybe two on the Lilly vote. thirdly hating to wait for flips is neither a town or scrum tell. your reasoning is terrible .

For some reason I was thinking that Boon was suppose to get the tapes. I know there was a list. Don't remember what post it was on.

Boon flip proves there is a neighborhood. There no reason not to believe that there is an IC in the game.The only question is if both neighbors are town or if there is scrum in the hood. For now neighbor should not claim .

on a side note I am on tape 3 side A. The show is a bit off putting . Not sure if I like it or not. Also I don't think Hannah is a very reliable voice. Maybe I am wrong ....
Not calculated and genuine.
In post 338, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I admit that I have mostly just floated along this game and have not done much except maybe threw in a few mediocre posts at best. No way is this my best.

Okay so Math thinking is that I am scum and that my scum partners are pushing for my lynch as they did in the Three game. I kinda get why he is being paranoid here since I burnt him badly as scum. I think that he is ignoring the possibility I am town and I am am just getting run up by scum ie I am playing as lynchbait this game. Not asking you to town read me Math but just consider that I might be town here/ Basically he being paranoid as anything. Honestly this kinda makes me think Math is town here, Maybe he over estimating my scum game, Not sure. I thinking Math is town.

I think Pine is playing layed back game. Its kinda wierd that he think Math is scum when Math is the one who is really pushing me as scum.

I dont get Wisdom reads...... It just seems like he scum reading people . I am confused his votes on Fritz and me. Kinda feel like he just going with the crowd

Otto..... I just dont feel confident in voting for a players atm.......

( would be funny if Math is scum this game and I get burnt .....after the Ending in Three game it would be a fair turn around)
Not calculated and genuine.

viewtopic.php?p=9187754#p9187754 (can't quote due to locked thread)

Calculated and NOT genuine.

viewtopic.php?p=9197020#p9197020

Even WORSE.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 592, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 587, MathBlade wrote:@kokichi who is scum to you besides fuzzy?
I can see Hikari flipping scum, i guess. What about you?
BTW this is why I have super faith in Koki being town. Don't think scumKoki makes this move.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am

Post by mastina »

In post 587, MathBlade wrote:
@mastina: Can I have a VoteCount and a VoteCount every 24 hours all of them with deadline timers?
<<< A votecount will be generated within 24 hours.

I can fulfill this request, but not consistently. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am

Post by mastina »

<<< SirCakez has requested replacement. Searching. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 am

Post by mastina »

<<< havingfiz has not responded to his prod, and will be replaced. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:01 am

Post by mastina »

Votecount
TheFuzzylogic99 - 5 (LuckyOtter, MathBlade, SirCakez, Pine, Dunnstral)

havingfitz - 5 (Momrangal, Wisdom, ArcAngel9, Hiraki, TheFuzzylogic99)
EeveeLution Army - 1 (havingfitz)
Pine - 1 (EeveeLution Army)

Not Voting - 1 (Kokichi Oma)

7 to lynch.
Deadline for D1: (expired on 2018-06-24 22:06:14).
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Is there going to be a deadline extension for replacements?

<<< As per , no. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 645, MathBlade wrote:Is there going to be a deadline extension for replacements?
<<< No takebacks.

Players requested a deadline (which by rules, is one week) be implemented; this received the necessary support to happen. This was the players' choice. Once done, it cannot be undone. Decisions, when reaching the necessary majority (even if players later regret them), are final.

If slots require replacement during night, night will have no deadline until the slots are filled (after which, it'll be 48 hours). >>>
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

We also did that before we realized that we would need 2 replacements but OK. Didn't think you'd need to worry about players flaking out to force a deadline vote.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That is so dumb. But, alright.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Pine »

Yeah, no extension for replacements is pretty weak.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”