BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:17 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Garmr, what is your read on Tommy?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:29 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.04

teacher
(4): wavemode, Gosrir Elmer Odels, Tchill13, BlueBloodedToffee
Nosferatu
(3): Garmr, Tommy Egan, Performer
Aristophanes
(1): teacher
wavemode
(1): Nosferatu
BlueBloodedToffee
(1): ByronVilla
ByronVilla
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(1): Aristophanes

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-07-05 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:
  • Performer V/LA on weekends
  • teacher V/LA on weekends
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Garmr
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:10 am

NM, what are you doing?

Have you read the game and do you have anything to offer?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So it begins.

Garmr confused me apparently. The fact that he said nos was a good wagon is interesting. I'd like to vote teacher before nos.
Tommy Egan
Tommy Egan
Townie
Tommy Egan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Tommy Egan »

In post 1059, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1028, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:
In post 1040, Tommy Egan wrote:Yeah Scum!Tommy started pushing Scum!Nos d1 just as Nos started getting a pretty universal townread. Bussing my partner was absolutely the best option at that point :facepalm:
Since when was Nos universally town read? I'll wait for this one, should be good. Your push on Nos was so strong D1 that I can't even remember you doing it.
Show me who was scum reading (publicly) Nos at the time I started my push. The push wasn't until near the end of day which is why it wasn't massively strong.

In post 1063, teacher wrote: [*]
Tommy Egan
: Hardlurker even into D2, with more than 50% of his limited ISO coming after multiple spots started suspecting him (e.g., ). Has claimed RL issues, but hasn’t changed style. and felt disingenuous to me – I doubt he had time to quote four pages and lose them during the 15 mins between the posts; I think he wanted to provide play in a style people had previously TR’ed. I also didn’t like the Nos push while leaving himself open to join either wagon; based on how he has played it after, I could see this being an effort to build towncred without catching suspicion.
Is this a joke? Firstly Activity =/= alignment and as long as town in this game follow that daft projectory we are on a slippery slope. What style that was townread was I copying here?? Show me quotes cause you have lost me there. If I hadn't read those pages then how did I manage to comment on some things that happened between those pages? Also i'll need to go back and look but I don't think there was much difference in time between that post and other posts I made in which I did quote posts. What wagons did I leave myself open to join and why? You're full of shit and call it omgus but you're commentary on me is so bad that you've now won an extra townread.
In post 1079, Tchill13 wrote:So it begins.

Garmr confused me apparently. The fact that he said nos was a good wagon is interesting. I'd like to vote teacher before nos.
I'd prefer Nos but i'll go Teacher too.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1071, Garmr wrote:Lets all be honest here
The nos wagon lost steam with out the main points being shut down for a mediocre at best wagon.
Teacher post have been kinda bland null. Because lets be honest the people that are scum reading him are going his to null. Literally search teacher and see how many times the word null pops up. I honestly don't mind lynching null reads but when a null wagon shuts down one with actual legitimate reasoning behind it that's suss
your reasons suck bro0oo
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: garmr
last.fm
gtkas
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Performer »

Will be able to put in more in-depth notes when I get on a computer after work.

I think by this point , a nos/garm/tommy/gosrir flip would help considerably. If nos/garm flip, it should ascertain alignment of the other. Same goes for tommy/gosrir, after reading tommy's ISO. I saw he wanted nos and teacher lynched, and asked why garm was scum.
I don't see how nos and garm are same sided, and tommy and gosrir don't seem same sided either based on my ISO of tommy.

VOTE: garm
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Performer »

@bbt also will have to get back to your questions after work. My notes of my reads on those 4 you asked me about, are better with a computer
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

@teacher: Add your Perf read to the list of things I'd like to hear more about. Early on you had Performer as a townread. You said in you didn't like the wagon on him. What happened?

@BBT: I'm kind of in the middle of something, but here's something: (no particular order within lines.)

WM, NM, TC, BV, Perf. The last two are kind of the same flavour, namely that they're just very enthusiastically making bad (not scummy bad, just bad) posts. BV more so than Perf. BV's actually got worse this day, even though you'd expect the opposite to happen if he'd had scumbuddies to teach him a few things during the night.

(Perf, kinda), BBT, Garmr. I'd have you as null, but some of the people I somewhat trust in this game seem to townread you.

Nos, Aristo. I used to like Nos's , but it didn't actually lead anywhere. If he's really about townhunting, he should be more transparent about his townreads. Garmr does have some points about him, he has been coasting, but I'm not sure how scummy that is. For Aristo I have this crackpot theory that Gus tried to make his slut look townier by trying to make his replace out seem to come from out of frustration in . I'm not sure about that. Aristo himself hasn't done much, though.

teacher, Tommy. Teacher's Gus vote seemed opportunistic, & his later posts kept giving me this trying-to-guess-what-the-others-want-to-hear feel. I want to see what happens to his readlist after some cross-questions. I didn't like Tommy's catch-up post, the quote-wall from the very start of the game felt like a gimmick to look town, & it had little to offer in terms of content. (BTW, for some reason I remembered he'd been universally townread at the time, but actually only Invis townread him.) He hasn't really been better since then. In he seems to pretend he pushed Nos D1, I guess.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:28 am

Post by wilky »

In post 687, Tommy Egan wrote:
In post 396, wavemode wrote:VOTE: performer

reasonably likely this is scum

still reading
Why is it scum?
In post 403, ByronVilla wrote:
In post 400, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:At which point he decided to leave it and move onto pastures new (despite the read only changing slightly [his words]).
Well I don't want to hold onto childish grudges, and if I kept tunneling on you I wasn't going to get us anywhere was I?
I'm not sure what it is with this post tbhbut it screams scum to me
In post 405, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:Can someone explain to me why Performer is better to lynch than Teacher?
Can you explain why teacher is better than performer?
In post 407, wavemode wrote:for the record they're not ordered merely color coded

BlueBloodedToffee

ByronVilla

Lefty

Gosrir Elmer Odels

Nosferatu

Garmr
Invisibility
Gustavo
Tchill13
Tommy Egan

Performer

teacher
Why have I got from null to scum without a post?
In post 421, Nosferatu wrote:performer is my top scumread?

I didn't know that
In post 423, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 420, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He did. He said he saw that I thought Byron was scum but didn't see why.
Is that a stance to you? That doesn't mean anything. He made no conclusions as to the probable alignments of either of you. "I dunno" is not a stance.
These are so bad, nos can I have a readslist if there isn't one between pages 21 onwards.
In post 438, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 436, Gustavo wrote: Its day 1. That’s exactly the kind of person that’s acceptable to lynch day 1 especially when their content is not town
No, it isn't. We lynch scum, and we lynch scum who actually have content to analyze.

Performer either steps his shit up or he gets replaced. Lynching him D1 is sub-optimal play at the very least.
Agree that performer shouldn't be the lynch
In post 452, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 449, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The intention is clearly there and now I have kicked up a fuss about it nobody will be leaving is easily/quietly.

I have forced people on the wagon to defend their position on it. They had the chance to get off - and didn't take it. Now they're committed.
yeah ok but there was no reason to do this. People don't get lynched on page 18.
Don't they? Fuck it you're scum to me now.
In post 471, teacher wrote:Thanks all of you, and I also get where youre coming from. TBH, its the part of this site's meta that I like the least, but it could be because I have a much different approach to the game. I have a smart phone and read throughout the day, but I dont get much meaning out of that. To get reads/meaning, I prefer to really ruminate on the posts and the dialog, which I can only do with about five tabs open and switching between ISO views and live thread views on a desktop. Maybe Im over-efforting it and that's why my reads suck, I dont know.

I do know that someone way earlier today said they didnt like Performer's 211 and that is something I would like to understand better, just to see the different techniques of reading it. I also recall that Gus asked me questions about withholding information that I will be responding too. But far far more than that has taken place, without being absorbed through the mini-screen.
There are games with lesser prods and post restrictions on this site too if that suits you more. See the geriatric russet.
In post 472, Lefty wrote:I also need to reread and process all the posts from this afternoon but I’m at work now so it’ll take a bit.

Off the top Tommy is beginning to concern me, as is Wavemode. Need to reread GEO cause I have no clue what they’re talking about. Byron is maybe a bit less of a TR pending my reread.

BBT/TChill never get lynched so long as I’m alive.
I was beginning to concern you about 10 pages before this too. At least be consistent and advance me to a scumread :roll:
In post 478, Tchill13 wrote:wagons stalled because scum don't want to lynch either.
Yeah that's totally the only reason
In post 689, Tommy Egan wrote:
In post 501, Nosferatu wrote:be careful scumreading gus

you might just be a closet bigot
In post 502, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 489, Gustavo wrote:That’s also interesting but could be nothing
well it means they're not scum together.
In post 503, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 492, Performer wrote:Yeah, of the 4 on my wagon, disliking Nos the most. Added to sr . Feels like he's sliding by and just keeping his read there on me.
gonna do something about it?
Oh look Nos still literally providing nothing. I know that's rich coming from me but active lurking is 100% worse than not posting at all. The fact people are town reading this active lurking genuinely concerns me.

In post 504, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:
In post 497, Performer wrote: @gosrir: to which I ask, why do you feel like we aren't scumbuddies?
Why does Nos make you less anxious than tommy? What about now, and why?
You mentioned that you feel good about invisibility. Has anything changed on that read?
Teacher's vote on Gus seems to come off the back of your FOS. I haven't spelt it out, btw, but my reason of voting him is his Gus vote. That wagon was in the air at that point, & his hopping on it feels opportunistic if you look at his reasoning. Point is: if both of you were scum, he wouldn't have a reason to vote there becasue to much of the wagon's traction would've come from scum.
I don't like that Tommy liked my 77. It's also unclear why he's voting TC atm. Nos doesn't have those kind of issues, while his latest posts show a genuine attempt at scumhunting, so reagarding the "now" part, I feel better about him.
Invis's vote on BV was town imo. It was past the point when that wagon could've achieved something just by its momentum, so it confirmed to me that he had genuine suspicions. He hasn't really done anything lately except for something during Lefty vs Gus, which I don't have a firm grasp on right now. I'll need to reread that.
And it took you about 20 pages to post concerns on that post why? My reasons for voting tchill were expressed in that post and I've expanded on it in my catchup
In post 524, wavemode wrote:
In post 498, Lefty wrote:Let’s start with the SRs on Tommy/Teacher.
I know tommy is low content but, again, there's still substance to his play that I don't like

his first point is idiotic but ok newbtown could say that

when he says "I don't like this, looks like it could come from a scum!BBT buddying a town!Gus" in response to BBT's "I second Gustavo's question." im already like... er wut? but then also in his own post he goes "This is a good point that you ignored BBT could you answer this question?" so its okay for him to second someone's question but it's not okay for BBT to?

then consider the context of the post, we were already well underway in the game and he goes "This games a weird one, on one hand some people have gotten too deep too early and on the other some are stuck in RVS." pretty pointless statement but also it sort of feels like a pseudo-apology for shallow analysis. when looking over how selectively he is trying to poke and prod for meaningless things to throw shade at people with it sounds like scum who knows he hasn't much to contribute but wants to try to explain it away with "well the game is weird". it sort of goes back to that proverb that the evil man runs when nobody is chasing him. on review of that combined with his general lurkiness it's enough for me to color him pink
Ok where to start on this.

Again why has this taken around 20 pages to be brought up? I'm not a newb take from that what you want. The fact it took so long to come up with this makes it seen manufactured to me.
In post 528, Garmr wrote:@Tommy edgan

Have a question for you, have you town read gustav? If so when did you first town read him and why?
This looks like town Gus to me from meta I can't really expand anymore than that just now without breaking site rules so I'll come back to it layer, let's just say I've read something from him whilst checking meta.
In post 597, Gustavo wrote:
In post 596, Nosferatu wrote:Promoting a shorter deadline is not completely unrelated to alignment
Yes it is.
Let's at least agree it's NAI for Gus.
In post 598, wavemode wrote:can someone who's scumreading nosfer explain to me the reason
Active lurking, bad reasons for sticking with his RVS vote are the main two reasons
In post 676, Lefty wrote:{Performer, BBT} -> TR
{Garmr} -> Lean Town

{TChill, Nos} -> Maybe Town
{Gus} -> Townie side of null

{BV, Invis, GEO, Wave, Teacher} -> Question marks
{Tommy} -> Legitimate concern
I'm a legitimate concern now only took 15 pages :wink:
In post 678, Lefty wrote:Mostly inactivity but after reviewing his one game related post I don’t find it particularly strong.
Why not? You said you liked it at first explain the 180 please

Right I don't like that i have a large lynch pool but it's d1 so I'll work on sorting that after seeing the d1 and n1 flips.

My preferable lunches are Nos and Tchill

I'd accept lynches on Invis GOE BV and probably wave

VOTE: nos
In post 702, Tommy Egan wrote:
In post 699, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 689, Tommy Egan wrote:Oh look Nos still literally providing nothing. I know that's rich coming from me but active lurking is 100% worse than not posting at all. The fact people are town reading this active lurking genuinely concerns me.
2/3 of those aren't what i consider active lurking

you would lynch byron? why?
Show me what isn't active lurking? And can I get that reads list I asked for?

@GEO you don't like my catch up points because I used them to catch up? Lol would you rather I just didn't read what I missed?
In post 704, Tommy Egan wrote:What don't you get about the nos vote? I have my reasons more than once in my posts
Mentioned Nos in all these posts d1. Not a massive push but i've already stated this and I didn't post much at all d1. I still feel the scum reads on me are due to inactivity, I wasn't on site at all so "lurking" can not be a reason for Scum!Tommy.
Tommy Egan
Tommy Egan
Townie
Tommy Egan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Tommy Egan »

In post 1086, wilky wrote:
In post 687, Tommy Egan wrote:
In post 396, wavemode wrote:VOTE: performer

reasonably likely this is scum

still reading
Why is it scum?
In post 403, ByronVilla wrote:
In post 400, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:At which point he decided to leave it and move onto pastures new (despite the read only changing slightly [his words]).
Well I don't want to hold onto childish grudges, and if I kept tunneling on you I wasn't going to get us anywhere was I?
I'm not sure what it is with this post tbhbut it screams scum to me
In post 405, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:Can someone explain to me why Performer is better to lynch than Teacher?
Can you explain why teacher is better than performer?
In post 407, wavemode wrote:for the record they're not ordered merely color coded

BlueBloodedToffee

ByronVilla

Lefty

Gosrir Elmer Odels

Nosferatu

Garmr
Invisibility
Gustavo
Tchill13
Tommy Egan

Performer

teacher
Why have I got from null to scum without a post?
In post 421, Nosferatu wrote:performer is my top scumread?

I didn't know that
In post 423, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 420, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He did. He said he saw that I thought Byron was scum but didn't see why.
Is that a stance to you? That doesn't mean anything. He made no conclusions as to the probable alignments of either of you. "I dunno" is not a stance.
These are so bad, nos can I have a readslist if there isn't one between pages 21 onwards.
In post 438, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 436, Gustavo wrote: Its day 1. That’s exactly the kind of person that’s acceptable to lynch day 1 especially when their content is not town
No, it isn't. We lynch scum, and we lynch scum who actually have content to analyze.

Performer either steps his shit up or he gets replaced. Lynching him D1 is sub-optimal play at the very least.
Agree that performer shouldn't be the lynch
In post 452, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 449, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The intention is clearly there and now I have kicked up a fuss about it nobody will be leaving is easily/quietly.

I have forced people on the wagon to defend their position on it. They had the chance to get off - and didn't take it. Now they're committed.
yeah ok but there was no reason to do this. People don't get lynched on page 18.
Don't they? Fuck it you're scum to me now.
In post 471, teacher wrote:Thanks all of you, and I also get where youre coming from. TBH, its the part of this site's meta that I like the least, but it could be because I have a much different approach to the game. I have a smart phone and read throughout the day, but I dont get much meaning out of that. To get reads/meaning, I prefer to really ruminate on the posts and the dialog, which I can only do with about five tabs open and switching between ISO views and live thread views on a desktop. Maybe Im over-efforting it and that's why my reads suck, I dont know.

I do know that someone way earlier today said they didnt like Performer's 211 and that is something I would like to understand better, just to see the different techniques of reading it. I also recall that Gus asked me questions about withholding information that I will be responding too. But far far more than that has taken place, without being absorbed through the mini-screen.
There are games with lesser prods and post restrictions on this site too if that suits you more. See the geriatric russet.
In post 472, Lefty wrote:I also need to reread and process all the posts from this afternoon but I’m at work now so it’ll take a bit.

Off the top Tommy is beginning to concern me, as is Wavemode. Need to reread GEO cause I have no clue what they’re talking about. Byron is maybe a bit less of a TR pending my reread.

BBT/TChill never get lynched so long as I’m alive.
I was beginning to concern you about 10 pages before this too. At least be consistent and advance me to a scumread :roll:
In post 478, Tchill13 wrote:wagons stalled because scum don't want to lynch either.
Yeah that's totally the only reason
In post 689, Tommy Egan wrote:
In post 501, Nosferatu wrote:be careful scumreading gus

you might just be a closet bigot
In post 502, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 489, Gustavo wrote:That’s also interesting but could be nothing
well it means they're not scum together.
In post 503, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 492, Performer wrote:Yeah, of the 4 on my wagon, disliking Nos the most. Added to sr . Feels like he's sliding by and just keeping his read there on me.
gonna do something about it?
Oh look Nos still literally providing nothing. I know that's rich coming from me but active lurking is 100% worse than not posting at all. The fact people are town reading this active lurking genuinely concerns me.

In post 504, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:
In post 497, Performer wrote: @gosrir: to which I ask, why do you feel like we aren't scumbuddies?
Why does Nos make you less anxious than tommy? What about now, and why?
You mentioned that you feel good about invisibility. Has anything changed on that read?
Teacher's vote on Gus seems to come off the back of your FOS. I haven't spelt it out, btw, but my reason of voting him is his Gus vote. That wagon was in the air at that point, & his hopping on it feels opportunistic if you look at his reasoning. Point is: if both of you were scum, he wouldn't have a reason to vote there becasue to much of the wagon's traction would've come from scum.
I don't like that Tommy liked my 77. It's also unclear why he's voting TC atm. Nos doesn't have those kind of issues, while his latest posts show a genuine attempt at scumhunting, so reagarding the "now" part, I feel better about him.
Invis's vote on BV was town imo. It was past the point when that wagon could've achieved something just by its momentum, so it confirmed to me that he had genuine suspicions. He hasn't really done anything lately except for something during Lefty vs Gus, which I don't have a firm grasp on right now. I'll need to reread that.
And it took you about 20 pages to post concerns on that post why? My reasons for voting tchill were expressed in that post and I've expanded on it in my catchup
In post 524, wavemode wrote:
In post 498, Lefty wrote:Let’s start with the SRs on Tommy/Teacher.
I know tommy is low content but, again, there's still substance to his play that I don't like

his first point is idiotic but ok newbtown could say that

when he says "I don't like this, looks like it could come from a scum!BBT buddying a town!Gus" in response to BBT's "I second Gustavo's question." im already like... er wut? but then also in his own post he goes "This is a good point that you ignored BBT could you answer this question?" so its okay for him to second someone's question but it's not okay for BBT to?

then consider the context of the post, we were already well underway in the game and he goes "This games a weird one, on one hand some people have gotten too deep too early and on the other some are stuck in RVS." pretty pointless statement but also it sort of feels like a pseudo-apology for shallow analysis. when looking over how selectively he is trying to poke and prod for meaningless things to throw shade at people with it sounds like scum who knows he hasn't much to contribute but wants to try to explain it away with "well the game is weird". it sort of goes back to that proverb that the evil man runs when nobody is chasing him. on review of that combined with his general lurkiness it's enough for me to color him pink
Ok where to start on this.

Again why has this taken around 20 pages to be brought up? I'm not a newb take from that what you want. The fact it took so long to come up with this makes it seen manufactured to me.
In post 528, Garmr wrote:@Tommy edgan

Have a question for you, have you town read gustav? If so when did you first town read him and why?
This looks like town Gus to me from meta I can't really expand anymore than that just now without breaking site rules so I'll come back to it layer, let's just say I've read something from him whilst checking meta.
In post 597, Gustavo wrote:
In post 596, Nosferatu wrote:Promoting a shorter deadline is not completely unrelated to alignment
Yes it is.
Let's at least agree it's NAI for Gus.
In post 598, wavemode wrote:can someone who's scumreading nosfer explain to me the reason
Active lurking, bad reasons for sticking with his RVS vote are the main two reasons
In post 676, Lefty wrote:{Performer, BBT} -> TR
{Garmr} -> Lean Town

{TChill, Nos} -> Maybe Town
{Gus} -> Townie side of null

{BV, Invis, GEO, Wave, Teacher} -> Question marks
{Tommy} -> Legitimate concern
I'm a legitimate concern now only took 15 pages :wink:
In post 678, Lefty wrote:Mostly inactivity but after reviewing his one game related post I don’t find it particularly strong.
Why not? You said you liked it at first explain the 180 please

Right I don't like that i have a large lynch pool but it's d1 so I'll work on sorting that after seeing the d1 and n1 flips.

My preferable lunches are Nos and Tchill

I'd accept lynches on Invis GOE BV and probably wave

VOTE: nos
In post 702, Tommy Egan wrote:
In post 699, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 689, Tommy Egan wrote:Oh look Nos still literally providing nothing. I know that's rich coming from me but active lurking is 100% worse than not posting at all. The fact people are town reading this active lurking genuinely concerns me.
2/3 of those aren't what i consider active lurking

you would lynch byron? why?
Show me what isn't active lurking? And can I get that reads list I asked for?

@GEO you don't like my catch up points because I used them to catch up? Lol would you rather I just didn't read what I missed?
In post 704, Tommy Egan wrote:What don't you get about the nos vote? I have my reasons more than once in my posts
Mentioned Nos in all these posts d1. Not a massive push but i've already stated this and I didn't post much at all d1. I still feel the scum reads on me are due to inactivity, I wasn't on site at all so "lurking" can not be a reason for Scum!Tommy.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: garmr

stop with the walls please.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

tommy saying he pushed me isn't a problem cause he did lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1085, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:If he's really about townhunting, he should be more transparent about his townreads.
how have I not been?
last.fm
gtkas
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:02 am

TChill - talk to me about the Garmr vote?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1083, Performer wrote:Will be able to put in more in-depth notes when I get on a computer after work.

I think by this point , a nos/garm/tommy/gosrir flip would help considerably. If nos/garm flip, it should ascertain alignment of the other. Same goes for tommy/gosrir, after reading tommy's ISO. I saw he wanted nos and teacher lynched, and asked why garm was scum.
I don't see how nos and garm are same sided, and tommy and gosrir don't seem same sided either based on my ISO of tommy.

VOTE: garm
this would only apply if you get a scum flip on one of the parties. A townflip could mean two townies that had a bad read.

Also, garmr, that reasoning on Teach and Nos really does suck lol
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:09 am

What's so bad about Garmr's Nos case?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1085, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:Gus tried to make his slut look townier
:lol: :lol: :lol:
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1071, Garmr wrote:Find it kinda off when the nos wagon dies and tchill jumps off onto teacher then says how weird it the situation with nos and I is.

Lets all be honest here
The nos wagon lost steam with out the main points being shut down for a mediocre at best wagon.
Teacher post have been kinda bland null. Because lets be honest the people that are scum reading him are going his to null. Literally search teacher and see how many times the word null pops up. I honestly don't mind lynching null reads but when a null wagon shuts down one with actual legitimate reasoning behind it that's suss.

Also no one who town reads nosf can actually put any real town motivation behind his actions. I'm going to start calling out people who give worthless town nos reads with no reasoning.
this is the case.

Lots of wagons go nowhere. They get stale and people move on. Unless there was a huge push from someone else to make it move there is no reason to assume it was a wagon on scum.

Town dont always need "town motivation" to post, it's scum that need a motivation. So this makes no sense.

And is teacher being null really that worrisome?

I'm not sure but i think he is saying tchill and nos may be partners here and the jump seems forced (unless I missed context)
- Jingle
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1094, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1085, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:Gus tried to make his slut look townier
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gus replace out looked like it was his own personal frustration. When I saw it in the context of him death tunneling, it looked like frustrated town. Scum would likelier keep death tunneling or keep me as lynch potential later. So that comment from gosrir, sounds shady because that's impossible for someone to town up by replacing out. At that point, they're leaving the game. The replace out in context, was town to me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:54 am

Aristo, that's not Garmr's case on Nos.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:56 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1058, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:This is a bad, bad post.
how
retired...?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Because it's non-committal, plays on semantics and allows easy back tracks on reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”