Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2496, RadiantCowbells wrote:the rationale being floated is that for some reason scum!RC is magically so terrified of the player whose town game I third* least respect on this isite that I've chosen to fakeclaim a guilty, somehow talk my way out of the fact that even if I later go back and say that the guilty was faked I have never in site history sober claimed a guilty on someone to lynch them and had them fail to flip scum, so that would be in and of itself a scumclaim. it'd be a complete dead end with no real way to talk myself out of it and no real advantage, particularly given that the most likely answer is that I just get vigged. regardless of roles this is never my play as scum and I feel like that should be objectively obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot. i'm fairly certain at this point, regardless of my reads on them even, that literally everyone who is currently voting math is town and besides PJM no one whose alignment concerns me is even expressing that viewpoint. both nosferatu and yuurei are widely agreed on townreads, hebichan is locktown, and Theta is looking for every excuse to not stay on the wagon so of all the supporters of the wagon only cheeky's alignment is even in contention and of the people who can read her only keychain (who is scum) thinks her alignment is in question, including A50 hard townreading her

meanwhile all the slots where scum is agreed to be in are trying to push the lynch towards me

it's not rocket science what scum are trying to do and multiple people have *already* tried to justify not lynching mathblade after I flip tracker. if you can't figure this out you're just bad.

*first place was taken by bbmolla vigging NSG and second by Reck's NSG push in the ongoing
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2456, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay can someone tell me if this game is worth reading or if it's just this same ego fest the whole time
Because I don't want to read 100 pages just to read people try to bolster their own egos
In post 2457, Creature wrote:
In post 2456, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay can someone tell me if this game is worth reading or if it's just this same ego fest the whole time
Because I don't want to read 100 pages just to read people try to bolster their own egos
If you can find a way to hide all RC's and Math's posts, it'll be worth reading.
This exactly
In post 2486, projectmatt wrote:to be clear, if RC is fakeclaiming here then it's fucking disgusting and egotistical.
Water is wet!

For real though Math and RC y'all are melting my brain. I was thinking lynch math since the hood can apparently still function while RC ~might~ be a singular pr

But RC is blowing up and I see enough scummy stuff.
Are you guys willing to risk losing pr!RC
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 pm

then vote with me, HWS.

frankly nothing I've done has been scummy and if you think otherwise you're bad at the game, simple as that.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Nice AtE

"Vote with me or you're dumb"

I've called you out wrt Cheeky and youve fakeclaimed at least once

Plus if you're scum and I townread you and follow your mislynch it fits the hws=traitor theory and it nets you a mislynch... But that's theoretical for now
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:11 pm

what was scummy about my fakeclaim yesterday given that it was purely a reaction test

what specifically is your beef with me wrt cheeky?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@mod: V/LA til Thursday
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by projectmatt »

imo, we should do the following today:

1. make mathblade out his hood partners

2. lynch mathblade

3. if mathblade flips town, the hood will use their ability to kill radiantcowbells. since killing requires all members of the hood to agree, refusing to kill will be tantamount to a scum-claim.

4. if mathblade flips scum, the kill is unnecessary.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

pmatt

why do your posts feel weird?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:43 pm

if he's scum and he wants to bus then let him
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

idk

there's a nagging feeling that pmatt has an agenda behind what he's doing today

but it feels more accurate that it's a double town push rather than a bus
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:51 pm

frankly I wouldn't put it past scum to be making him play scummy intentionally to try to spew both of us town and then just nightkill me and have my push on math forgotten.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

from what I know of matt, that assumes that the rest of his team is either in a very good spot or are competent scum themselves
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

idk RC

like, I can somewhat understand your mindset right now, but I'm not quite seeing it

I think something else is going on that you're not taking into account
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I don't think that plan is entirely bad..

RC I made a post on Cheeky a while ago but no one seems willing to talk or convince me (not just you) but it can wait for tomorrow I think
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2507, Ankamius wrote:
[EMPTY QUOTE]
if it feels like they have an agenda behind them, it's because they do. i don't really care that trying to push the goal of lynching mathblade makes me
look
like a partner of RC. i think they're mafia, or that we have the easy solution of having the hood kill RC on the chance that math flips town.

<<< Fixed quote tag by adding, "[EMPTY QUOTE]" to quote to make it work. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2507, Ankamius wrote:pmatt

why do your posts feel weird?
^^

this is what i was trying to quote. also, i am extremely mentally fatigued so i've probably been posting differently than what you have seen of me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2506, projectmatt wrote:imo, we should do the following today:

2. lynch mathblade

3. if mathblade flips town, the hood will use their ability to kill radiantcowbells. since killing requires all members of the hood to agree, refusing to kill will be tantamount to a scum-claim.

Whether this is a good plan depends entirely on the extra person that got invited. If its obv-town, this plan is fine, I guess.

At any rate, with the way the hood works, for scum to take it over without consequence they need to have already 2 people in there. Otherwise if Math flips town, and they NK another person in there, the third just gets lynched tomorrow instead of RC if they block the shot there. If they have two in there, lynch Math today, NK the other tonight, even if we lynch one of the two tomorrow the other can invite his last (undercover) buddy - and scum will have perma 2 nk's. Its a far shot, but a possibility. Hence why we need to know whose in there before we can even start to decide what is a good option.

The frustrating thing is; if RC is town here, then RC is forgetting something vital. Im sure if he's town, that in his mind his plan is brilliant, claim a guilty on math, get him lynched, get NK'd over the pt cop, yada yada. Except he needs to have been pretty lucky to actually have Math do the kill for scum, else scum will already know that he's bullshitting anyways and continue to kill Hebi. The fact he keeps waffling and refusing to respond to the thing that the tracking shouldve resulted in two visits is just weirdness added on top.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

2. lynch mathblade

1. RC says who the hood recruited. My hood buddies know who this is. If RC can’t say we Lynch RC.

2. The end. Because he can’t.. Because outing the hood is really anti town.

<<Goes back to VLA things.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Vecna »

Outing the hood is only really anti-town if there is already scum in there......IN WHICH CASE THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO IS IN THERE.

If theres no scum in there, then who fucking cares that they know it? You think theyre going to spent NK's killing you guys just because you can vig stuff? Youre afraid theyll start killing you guys in anticipation of getting invited into the hood?

Like, what are you afraid of, a redirector on the vig? Didnt you say you all take the action simultaneously? Id be happy to have you ask moderator questions on how that would even work.

I for one will not vote either you or RC untill I know what is going on exactly.

There even still is a very slight possibility that you made all this shit up, and you have some hidden softs from teammates that you'll only want to use in emergencies. Its quite the lucrative fake-claim, even though extremely risky.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, RC is probably hiding shit, but there are pretty much 3 scenario's here.

-Either he is fakeclaiming tracker because he really believes youre scum and he doesnt care about the backlash - in fact he thinks he's gonna be the hero VT tonight thatll eat a bullit instead of Hebi.......

-OR he is scum that has infiltrated your hood already and doesnt mind sacrificing himself to gain controll of it with some plan I cannot fully comprehend yet (potentially 2 scum in there?)

-OR he is actually a tracker, and you fakeclaimed your entire hood, he did indeed track you to the kill, and is just being extremely weird about not being puzzled about not getting other information. In which case you plan to lynch him, and then get lynched tomorrow without revealing your scum buddies that have posted softs all over, only to use if absolutely required.

-Bonus scenario: Scum RC vs Scum Mathblade, either bussing or on different teams.

Now, these last two are probably the least likely, but theyre still possible. A hood full-claim and confirmation can at least rule out, or counteract #2 and #3.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

2. lynch mathblade

I thought his claim wasn't legit? Is it?

I don't believe RC's claim. He is full of trash and he is busting on Math. I am not buying this as town, we should go with RC today!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Vecna »

I bet Mastina is quite pleased with herself for designing this setup and watching all the weird interactions fall into place just as designed - driving most of us completely mad.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Vecna »

It very well might be legit AA9.

Do you have reason to think otherwise? Why lynch a claimed tracker over his guilty?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In fact, care to grace us with some long well thought-out posts like you did in product placement? Ive been missing your snappy prose lately.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2522, Vecna wrote:It very well might be legit AA9.

Do you have reason to think otherwise? Why lynch a claimed tracker over his guilty?
Again for the hundredth time

If RC was a real tracker he would have tracked me to the recruit and can tell everyone who we recruited.

The fact he hasn’t is obvious.

The fact the hood also isn’t speedlynching me means I am telling the truth.

RC did not track me. Pure and simple.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”