False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:12 am

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-13 (53) Simple
MathBlade - 4 (CheekyTeeky, Nosferatu, NicoRobin, RadiantCowbells)

RadiantCowbells - 3 (MathBlade, Theta Alpine, ArcAngel9)

Theta Alpine - 1 (projectmatt)
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Keychain)
NicoRobin - 1 (Gamma Emerald)
Keychain - 1 (HeWhoSwims)

Not Voting - 4 (Creature, Ankamius, hebichan, Vecna)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • CheekyTeeky has been prodded. CheekyTeeky has this long to post: (expired on 2018-06-26 17:42:04).
  • MathBlade is V/LA until Thursday, June 27th.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Last edited by mastina on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:52 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

RC why dont you be a darling and tell us the recruit then
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2484, MathBlade wrote:Jailkeep + neighborizer follows the wiki each role acts as expected
Plus it also resembles the EM role Jailer, so it can be explained using that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2493, MathBlade wrote:Keep in mind, the silence from the hood mates is actually confirming everything I am saying.

If I ever lie then it would be treated as a scum claim.

The silence means that they are just inactive in general or want me to die.
And yet you never give any indication that you want your hood mates to out?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2500, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2496, RadiantCowbells wrote:the rationale being floated is that for some reason scum!RC is magically so terrified of the player whose town game I third* least respect on this isite that I've chosen to fakeclaim a guilty, somehow talk my way out of the fact that even if I later go back and say that the guilty was faked I have never in site history sober claimed a guilty on someone to lynch them and had them fail to flip scum, so that would be in and of itself a scumclaim. it'd be a complete dead end with no real way to talk myself out of it and no real advantage, particularly given that the most likely answer is that I just get vigged. regardless of roles this is never my play as scum and I feel like that should be objectively obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot. i'm fairly certain at this point, regardless of my reads on them even, that literally everyone who is currently voting math is town and besides PJM no one whose alignment concerns me is even expressing that viewpoint. both nosferatu and yuurei are widely agreed on townreads, hebichan is locktown, and Theta is looking for every excuse to not stay on the wagon so of all the supporters of the wagon only cheeky's alignment is even in contention and of the people who can read her only keychain (who is scum) thinks her alignment is in question, including A50 hard townreading her

meanwhile all the slots where scum is agreed to be in are trying to push the lynch towards me

it's not rocket science what scum are trying to do and multiple people have *already* tried to justify not lynching mathblade after I flip tracker. if you can't figure this out you're just bad.

*first place was taken by bbmolla vigging NSG and second by Reck's NSG push in the ongoing
I understand this is in reference to an ongoing game, but the second that game end I'm going to raise a major objection.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2503, HeWhoSwims wrote:Nice AtE

"Vote with me or you're dumb"

I've called you out wrt Cheeky and youve fakeclaimed at least once

Plus if you're scum and I townread you and follow your mislynch it fits the hws=traitor theory and it nets you a mislynch... But that's theoretical for now
this is extremely self-conscious but I won't bother with it because you seem aware of it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2506, projectmatt wrote:imo, we should do the following today:

1. make mathblade out his hood partners

2. lynch mathblade

3. if mathblade flips town, the hood will use their ability to kill radiantcowbells. since killing requires all members of the hood to agree, refusing to kill will be tantamount to a scum-claim.

4. if mathblade flips scum, the kill is unnecessary.
Why? Also doesn't this conflict with your reads?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2514, projectmatt wrote:
if it feels like they have an agenda behind them, it's because they do. i don't really care that trying to push the goal of lynching mathblade makes me
look
like a partner of RC. i think they're mafia, or that we have the easy solution of having the hood kill RC on the chance that math flips town.
Well there's also the fact a doctor could protect mastina and fuck the whole thing up? I'm not in the mood to leave anything to a vig rn.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2517, MathBlade wrote:

2. lynch mathblade

3. if mathblade flips town, the hood will use their ability to kill radiantcowbells. since killing requires all members of the hood to agree, refusing to kill will be tantamount to a scum-claim.

1. RC says who the hood recruited. My hood buddies know who this is. If RC can’t say we Lynch RC.

2. The end. Because he can’t.. Because outing the hood is really anti town.

<<Goes back to VLA things.
And yet you said yourself earlier that your hoodmates not outing proves they're inactive/want you to die? Or is that referring to your potential scumteam?
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2528, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2493, MathBlade wrote:Keep in mind, the silence from the hood mates is actually confirming everything I am saying.

If I ever lie then it would be treated as a scum claim.

The silence means that they are just inactive in general or want me to die.
And yet you never give any indication that you want your hood mates to out?
I actually don’t want the hood to out everyone.

That gives too much power to scum.

However if I was lying a town member of the hood would say

“Math is lying. I am in the hood this is reality.”

I would be instantly voted.

Ergo by no one doing that it is proven that I am telling the truth.

Proof by silence.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2529, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2500, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2496, RadiantCowbells wrote:the rationale being floated is that for some reason scum!RC is magically so terrified of the player whose town game I third* least respect on this isite that I've chosen to fakeclaim a guilty, somehow talk my way out of the fact that even if I later go back and say that the guilty was faked I have never in site history sober claimed a guilty on someone to lynch them and had them fail to flip scum, so that would be in and of itself a scumclaim. it'd be a complete dead end with no real way to talk myself out of it and no real advantage, particularly given that the most likely answer is that I just get vigged. regardless of roles this is never my play as scum and I feel like that should be objectively obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot. i'm fairly certain at this point, regardless of my reads on them even, that literally everyone who is currently voting math is town and besides PJM no one whose alignment concerns me is even expressing that viewpoint. both nosferatu and yuurei are widely agreed on townreads, hebichan is locktown, and Theta is looking for every excuse to not stay on the wagon so of all the supporters of the wagon only cheeky's alignment is even in contention and of the people who can read her only keychain (who is scum) thinks her alignment is in question, including A50 hard townreading her

meanwhile all the slots where scum is agreed to be in are trying to push the lynch towards me

it's not rocket science what scum are trying to do and multiple people have *already* tried to justify not lynching mathblade after I flip tracker. if you can't figure this out you're just bad.

*first place was taken by bbmolla vigging NSG and second by Reck's NSG push in the ongoing
I understand this is in reference to an ongoing game, but the second that game end I'm going to raise a major objection.
+1
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

Math actually tied everybody up in the basement of the hood first so they couldn't

That's why we've had so many replacements
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

Math do you think RC could be town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2533, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2517, MathBlade wrote:

2. lynch mathblade

1. RC says who the hood recruited. My hood buddies know who this is. If RC can’t say we Lynch RC.

2. The end. Because he can’t.. Because outing the hood is really anti town.

<<Goes back to VLA things.
And yet you said yourself earlier that your hoodmates not outing proves they're inactive/want you to die? Or is that referring to your potential scumteam?
A hood mate could easily confirm everything I have said thus far is true.

However they are not.

One hood mate is all it takes to confirm RC is scum.
Similarly if I was scum (hint I am not) all it takes is one hood mate to go

“Math lies in post xyz. <<Insert Math vote here>>” rest of hood follows.

I would rather not out the entire hood. I am pretty sure it’s all town or damn near close.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2537, Ankamius wrote:Math do you think RC could be town
Only if scum fucked with his PR or he is fake claiming.

I understand those are logical possibilities.

However I deal in most likely.

It is most likely RC is lying since he can’t say who we recruited.

It’s most likely RC fake claimed twice and thus more likely he is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

Math do you see why that logic is flawed
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

If he is fake claiming town then we sent the message of you can’t single handedly destroy two days of game and not be lynched.

He did it with Luna and he in that case would be doing it with me.

If he is manipulated town to someone else then we would never get a useful result again as scum would continue to fuck with RC however it was done the first time. Thus invalidating his don’t lynch a claimed PR.

Ergo fucking lynch RC.

Perot no I don’t. If I did I wouldn’t have said it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

Mastina was directly asked about it, there's no direct proof that RC even can track the hood actions.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2542, Ankamius wrote:Mastina was directly asked about it, there's no direct proof that RC even can track the hood actions.
That is why I asked Mastina what a tracker result on me would be. If the hood wasn’t night only I would freaking ask right now in it for the hood to see.

Instead I could copy paste the question here and have everyone in the hood fucking ask it and this delay the game again. Anyone in the hood could easily ask Mastina

“Hey assume I am scum incorrectly and did the night kill on someone not recruited. Assume a recruit on XYZ is successful. Assume a tracker tracked me and no one fucked with my actions or the tracker. What results would the tracker get?” << That is a paraphrase.

She would say that the person asking visited the nightkilled player and the recruit.

Point fucking blank recruits are tracked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Get on me*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Me lying about that is tantamount to suicide when X+1 other people can check me.

So anything else I “missed” Ank?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Nosferatu »

you cant use "x amount of people can check if that's true" as an confidence argument when x could literally be 1

like it just sounds dumb
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Vecna »

Or when x can literally be zero.

We have no proof whatsoever that this hood actually exists

Like GE and Ankamius are the likely candidates to be in there, but theres so much weirdness surrounding their slots that goes counter to that logic that.....yeah.

Still surprised this hasnt come from mr Tracker RC's mouth though.

Math also keeps dancing around my argument though. If theres no scum in the hood, scum cannot take it over. If there IS scum in the hood, he's only keeping town in the dark, severely limiting our game solving options.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, RC is up for a move in talking about his missing result first.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2547, Vecna wrote:Or when x can literally be zero.

We have no proof whatsoever that this hood actually exists

Like GE and Ankamius are the likely candidates to be in there, but theres so much weirdness surrounding their slots that goes counter to that logic that.....yeah.

Still surprised this hasnt come from mr Tracker RC's mouth though.

Math also keeps dancing around my argument though. If theres no scum in the hood, scum cannot take it over. If there IS scum in the hood, he's only keeping town in the dark, severely limiting our game solving options.
Excuse me WHAT weirdness surrounds my slot?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”