Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by hebichan »

Here's what you need to know Muffin.

HeWhoSwims and I are town

RC claimed a guilty on Mathblade via saying mathblade visited A50 last night

Mathblade claimed a neighborhood with democracy powers where they can either recruit or kill someone each night.

Mathblade is now claiming neighbors.

Everything is terrible.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-14 (54) Simple
MathBlade - 4 (zMuffinMan, Nosferatu, NicoRobin, RadiantCowbells)

RadiantCowbells - 3 (MathBlade, Theta Alpine, ArcAngel9)

Theta Alpine - 1 (projectmatt)
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Keychain)
NicoRobin - 1 (Gamma Emerald)
Keychain - 1 (HeWhoSwims)

Not Voting - 4 (Creature, Ankamius, hebichan, Vecna)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • CheekyTeeky failed to respond to the prod. zMuffinMan replaces CheekyTeeky.
  • MathBlade is V/LA until Thursday, June 27th.
  • Keychain has requested replacement. Seeking Keychain replacement.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Last edited by mastina on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by hebichan »

Oh and also half the game has been replaced since RC decided this is how we were going to play this.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok

skimmed through recent pages, here's what i'm guessing is happening:

RC probably
is
a tracker ("detective") but i don't think he actually targeted mathblade last night - he's probably just faking a guilty because he's arrogant enough to think he's right (and i think he's ready to be lynched now because he's actually going to flip what he claimed, ergo incriminating mathblade, even though i don't really believe he tracked mathblade)

but... mathblade might still be scum playing off this because he knows RC is bullshitting (i'm thinking mathblade really didn't submit the scum kill here so he knows that RC couldn't have tracked him to A50). and i think he sees this as a good opportunity to get rid of a thorn in his side while not having to tell any lies about what occurred (because, well, he knows RC is lying in this scenario)

it's possible mathblade is town i guess, but the stuff with the normalcy of role names (lol. also, really, i don't see why RC even brings up the "detective" thing if it isn't actually a his role name) and the fact he's not giving any serious consideration to what seems to me like the most obvious scenario here (RC lying but still town - he's mentioned this but hasn't really considered it IMO) makes me think it's more likely mathblade is scum than town

anywho, this was my initial impression from recent pages

might come back to it later when i'm not busy and give it a proper read through
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by hebichan »

It was brought up awhile ago. I also think RC is town but lying.

I'm just having a hard time evaluating mathblade here.

I also think Mathblade brought up awhile ago that he didn't want to out any of his neighborhood cause he thought they were all town early on, which which seems pretty scummy to me to suggest that on day 1. IDK though.

Mostly I'm trying to figure out who is scum with MB.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2575, hebichan wrote:Here's what you need to know Muffin.

HeWhoSwims and I are town

RC claimed a guilty on Mathblade via saying mathblade visited A50 last night

Mathblade claimed a neighborhood with democracy powers where they can either recruit or kill someone each night.

Mathblade is now claiming neighbors.

Everything is terrible.
I did not and have not revised my claim.

The “MathBlade is now claiming neighbors” is false.

The “MathBlade claimed a neighborhood “ is true. One such member is Aronis/Gamma.

I am not sure where you got a changing claim from. Or why the hell you’d scumread me and townread RC for making both days about him when he is patently and provably wrong.

It’s like that adage, when something is disproven people cling to their wrong beliefs.

I am hugely aware of this and am trying to get better but as confirmed town I really want to see better from you. Don’t be me and tunnel please :/
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2578, zMuffinMan wrote:ok

skimmed through recent pages, here's what i'm guessing is happening:

RC probably
is
a tracker ("detective") but i don't think he actually targeted mathblade last night - he's probably just faking a guilty because he's arrogant enough to think he's right (and i think he's ready to be lynched now because he's actually going to flip what he claimed, ergo incriminating mathblade, even though i don't really believe he tracked mathblade)

but... mathblade might still be scum playing off this because he knows RC is bullshitting (i'm thinking mathblade really didn't submit the scum kill here so he knows that RC couldn't have tracked him to A50). and i think he sees this as a good opportunity to get rid of a thorn in his side while not having to tell any lies about what occurred (because, well, he knows RC is lying in this scenario)

it's possible mathblade is town i guess, but the stuff with the normalcy of role names (lol. also, really, i don't see why RC even brings up the "detective" thing if it isn't actually a his role name) and the fact he's not giving any serious consideration to what seems to me like the most obvious scenario here (RC lying but still town - he's mentioned this but hasn't really considered it IMO) makes me think it's more likely mathblade is scum than town

anywho, this was my initial impression from recent pages

might come back to it later when i'm not busy and give it a proper read through
Like ....I don’t understand this at all.

I am scum for telling the truth? For not misleading town? In other words because I am trying my best to improve and RC comes in with a “fuck you no you don’t?” I am scum?

This puzzles me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by hebichan »

I never said you changed you claim.

I meant "you are now claiming a few people are your fellow neighbors."
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:I am scum for telling the truth?
nah, i think the way you're handling RC looks more like scum than town - it has nothing to do with whether or not you're telling the truth (you probably are about the track stuff, regardless of your alignment)

e.g. it looked like you were playing dumb with the detective thing and i think you've too easily dismissed the notion that RC could be town who's fake-claiming here. oh and my first thought on reading was that you're setting up for a town flip that you want to happen but without being held responsible

the impression i got is that you want the RC flip to happen (without really caring about figuring out his alignment) and you're doing what you can to make it happen, but in such a way that you can say, "well obviously he was lying - just ask the people in my hood! i just don't get it!" or something like that after it happens
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

To be quite fair I don’t really care what RC flips.

I know for a fact he has lied twice now. I don’t know whether he is a tracker don’t know whether or not he is actually anything important but I am just fed up. A majority of people are fed up with where this game is as evidenced by the replaceouts.

I can’t control whether RC continues to tunnel me or not. Due to his influential status on site, I have to respond.

However what I can control is the toxicity and attempt to get people to give a damn and the best way I know how is to remove the liar.

It’s most likely that he is scum. Since he is lying with every breath something typical IMHO of RC as both alignments I want him dead.i think the game will be far better off for it when everyone is held to being honest and we can communicate with each other.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Well if we lynch Blade and he flips town that's a death sentence for RC no

Even if he's town and lying about this how do we know he isn't going to fuck up again after LunaNova and Mathblade? That would be 2 out of 2 lynches, RC driven, town victims.

I still think at least one of them is scum and I've been clear enough about specific arguments for RC.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ok Gamma, I want you to go ask the moderator how your neighbourhood recruitment would work if one of the people was tracked, and post the response here please. At least that way if RC does flip tracker, we got ourselves two juicy fish.

RC, do you think this is at all possible to have been a bus driver? Swapping the scum doing the NK with Mathblade would rank very highly up there in choices for a scum bus driver id think. Assuming youre town here, and an actual tracker, why is this not crossing your mind? Since you yourself have stated you actually do believe this neighbourhood to be a thing (and im really getting the impression from GE it does indeed exist, duh).
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2586, Vecna wrote:Ok Gamma, I want you to go ask the moderator how your neighbourhood recruitment would work if one of the people was tracked, and post the response here please. At least that way if RC does flip tracker, we got ourselves two juicy fish.

RC, do you think this is at all possible to have been a bus driver? Swapping the scum doing the NK with Mathblade would rank very highly up there in choices for a scum bus driver id think. Assuming youre town here, and an actual tracker, why is this not crossing your mind? Since you yourself have stated you actually do believe this neighbourhood to be a thing (and im really getting the impression from GE it does indeed exist, duh).
Directly quoting a post out of a PT is against the rules but paraphrasing isn’t.

Would you like me to paraphrase my question and Mastina’s response? The one I typed was in a hurry I could do a simple word swap so Gamma could easily ask the same question I did. :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@mathblade

who do you think is scum apart from RC and why?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@anyone who feels like talking: humour me and pretend there are people in the game who aren't named RC or mathblade (i know, shocking concept to ask you to consider). which of them are scum and why?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

The way I'm reading the game, probably the entire scumteam is outside those two
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:11 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Well I was sus of Cheeky and no one wanted to talk about it

But now you're cheeky soooo

Also my scumreads slash leans are Theta, Aronis, sorta Keychain by vca

Not a fan of NicoRobin so far but I think they're placed Yuurei who I townread
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2590, Ankamius wrote:The way I'm reading the game, probably the entire scumteam is outside those two
why's mathblade town? and who do you think is actually scum?
In post 2591, HeWhoSwims wrote:But now you're cheeky soooo
rude
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't actually have any strong scumreads right now, sadly

I was up Vecna's ass a while back for calling for a hammer when I wasn't ready to end the day yet but that read fizzled, I don't think he'd have kept posting like he has if he was scum in that type of situation
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2435, Ankamius wrote:my initial impression is that with how many wagons there were on day one and with how lazy the luna wagon felt by the end of the day, scum probably were in a pretty good spot day one

with how dead the game has been day two, scum are probably mostly lurking, potentially with one scum trying to townlead
In post 2507, Ankamius wrote:pmatt

why do your posts feel weird?
In post 2509, Ankamius wrote:idk

there's a nagging feeling that pmatt has an agenda behind what he's doing today

but it feels more accurate that it's a double town push rather than a bus
In post 2511, Ankamius wrote:from what I know of matt, that assumes that the rest of his team is either in a very good spot or are competent scum themselves
In post 2512, Ankamius wrote:idk RC

like, I can somewhat understand your mindset right now, but I'm not quite seeing it

I think something else is going on that you're not taking into account
this is roughly where I'm at currently
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

from what ive seen, vecna is town

anything specific from projectmatt that's in reference to? ill have a look at it later

sleep time now
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

not really, it's more a general feeling that his approach doesn't feel quite right
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

if I had to point to something specific, I only realized it after he pointed out the lynch mathblade->RC idea
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: hebichan

idk
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: hebichan

idk
why are you voting the PR?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”