Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1120, 123456789 wrote: You realize that on a mechanical level, this doesn't really make logical sense, right?
No, I don't realize that. It seems like a fantastic town role to me.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

So Ruby’s party is corrupted

Just make my party president we are only non corrupted party
Im a dog that quacks
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

content

ego bah
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1083, Aronis wrote:This is really simple. I know it sounds bad, but it's not. Voter fraud is a good thing, not a bad thing for us. The mafia have a lot of control over who is in what district. They don't need power roles to manipulate voting, because they can already do it by placing you in your districts. The town needs these brave vigilantes to go out and fight back against the mafias control over the districts by committing voter fraud. Hebichan is not mafia, Hebichan is a saint.

You all tried your 'lynch pool' strategy yesterday. You elected the SNK party leader and enabled the worst presidency. We saw a leadership that was incapable of functioning properly. It was plagued by indecisiveness and it led to a town lynch. Don't let that happen again. Vote Aronis and say goodbye to this horrific lynch pool that is going to give way to townie after townie dying and embrace a better future where we lynch scum.
Suppose I accept your premise that double voting is more beneficial for town in order to combat the gerrymandered districts

This doesn’t apply in hebi’s case because she didn’t double vote to thwart the scum-manipulated districts; she allegedly did it as a reaction test (which doesn’t explain why she voted two different people)

I still don’t understand why you townclear hebi by virtue of her double voting without taking into consideration the motivations behind her doing so
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by the worst »

hi Muffin :( bye Muffin
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by the worst »

FUCKING LOL I JUST REALISED IM CONFTOWN
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by the worst »

that's a good feeling skitter why are you still shading Hebi/me interactions after that flip?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1102, the worst wrote:
In post 1098, 123456789 wrote:
Join Mutantdevle's party.

Because I was highly disappointed with Fighting Dreamers/the worst yesterday. Sure, we all pressured you to lynch Edo, and that was the right choice imo even if it hit town. The thing is, you asked for feedback but barely provided any of your own. You also stalled way too much without really good reason imo. I don't think that makes you scum (and with the night kill, I think you are probably conf!town now), but I am not putting my faith in you as president again (at least not until SIMYK is back).
good take, this and my generally sub-par reads are why I actively encouraged pushing Ruby's presidency
the worst, may I just ask, why are you running for president both yesterday and today if you are clearly uncomfortable with being put in the kingmaker situation?

Was it entirely SIMYK's idea?
I mostly just lurk now.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:19 am

Post by the worst »

actually running for president? yeah she very strongly pushed it, plus as agreed our party outline was pretty candid about our respective strengths................... :lol:
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1153, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1083, Aronis wrote:This is really simple. I know it sounds bad, but it's not. Voter fraud is a good thing, not a bad thing for us. The mafia have a lot of control over who is in what district. They don't need power roles to manipulate voting, because they can already do it by placing you in your districts. The town needs these brave vigilantes to go out and fight back against the mafias control over the districts by committing voter fraud. Hebichan is not mafia, Hebichan is a saint.

You all tried your 'lynch pool' strategy yesterday. You elected the SNK party leader and enabled the worst presidency. We saw a leadership that was incapable of functioning properly. It was plagued by indecisiveness and it led to a town lynch. Don't let that happen again. Vote Aronis and say goodbye to this horrific lynch pool that is going to give way to townie after townie dying and embrace a better future where we lynch scum.
Suppose I accept your premise that double voting is more beneficial for town in order to combat the gerrymandered districts

This doesn’t apply in hebi’s case because she didn’t double vote to thwart the scum-manipulated districts; she allegedly did it as a reaction test (which doesn’t explain why she voted two different people)

I still don’t understand why you townclear hebi by virtue of her double voting without taking into consideration the motivations behind her doing so
Town can make mistakes and fail to use their vote properly. Other people didn't vote, voted for a horrible president, etc and nobody seems to care about that. In this setup hebichan's role will be town 99% of the time and I don't think hebichan's play is as scummy as some people think
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1151, WhemeStar wrote:So Ruby’s party is corrupted

Just make my party president we are only non corrupted party
I know our membership count is a bit low, but my party is also uncorrupted tyvm
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Aronis »

Update on where I'm at. In an aronis presidency, skitter, mutant, and tazaro will not be killed.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1103, skitter30 wrote:i think i will probably be joining your oddly spelled 'mutante' party
It's a reference to how people kept calling me mutante in a previous game ;)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1111, hebichan wrote:If I wanted to avoid culpability and was scum, why would I out myself?

Pick one or the other.
It is entirely possible that you were outed by a town PR and not the mafia.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1140, Wraith wrote:Forgot Ircher is for mutant's party now.

Still doesn't change much and I don't trust it either.
You don't trust my party?

Whilst I cannot confidently tell you the alignment of 123456789 or anyone who joins my party, if you have any faith in Wheme then you should have faith in me.

Wheme actively wanted me in his party. Before founding his own he sought to join me and have me endorse him as a leader. I would have accepted that offer if it wasn't for my own personal requirement to own a PT.

I'd be in your party if I didn't have one of my own. Whilst it's true that we have different policies, I'd like to think our parties could rely on each other as allies.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1085, hebichan wrote:I thought our district and the overall presidential vote would go to Ruby, so I split my vote between FD and Ruby to get some reads.
In post 653, hebichan wrote:If I had to vote for a party that wasn't mine, gun to head. I'd pick wheme.

I townread him, even if his party is pretty useless.
What happened to this @Hebichan?

I think somebody is a bit of a bullshitter.
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1085, hebichan wrote:
In post 1047, mutantdevle wrote:@Hebichan, why didn't you confess to your double vote yesterday?
I was making a gambit.

I wanted to see the reactions of the rest of my district when I double-voted, and after there was a second double vote in my district I felt like I had to keep it up to weed out the other double voter. I was honestly planning on admitting to it until Edo claimed to not vote. Knowing the math still didn't add up made me think Edo was lying, and I didn't want to out my gambit and take attention off that slot and onto me.

I'm still really confused honestly, I thought our district and the overall presidential vote would go to Ruby, so I split my vote between FD and Ruby to get some reads.

But Edo flipping town really confuses me, since that means someone else still double voted in our district, or Edo was lying.
Bullshit:

In post 915, hebichan wrote:
In post 911, the worst wrote:Hebichan is possibly scum too yeah
Can anyone read her?
Feel free to lynch me, I just want someone in our district lynched.

Preferably not me or ruby, but if it helps catch the doublevoters sooner, go for it.
.... if it helps catch the doublevoters... you KNEW that edos wasn't doublevoting!!!
In post 907, hebichan wrote:I'm talking to skitter, not you.

But I mean, its pretty obvious why edos is the popular subject and unless you're willfully ignoring it, I'm not sure why you're objecting..

cause if edos isn't scum, the obvious candidates, in my eyes, would be you or mylo

p-edit: How does taz's mindstate make any sense here, unless he made the double vote himself?
when edos is popular and you hold the counterargument...
In post 780, hebichan wrote:
In post 779, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 778, hebichan wrote:It's also possible town doublevoted, even knowing they'd be scumread for it.
If they did that then they deserve the lynch that's coming for them.
Not gonna argue with that.
YEAH.

And...
In post 1138, hebichan wrote:I'm not sure what scum putting you all together or all apart really matters for your party though.

You only have three members, even if you won a single district, the numbers are still favorable for SNKP.

Plus the worst was split on voting me or edo yesterday, why would scum risk someone who, in your mind, was set on lynching scum yesterday and listened to town instead?
probably because they
tried to kill the party leader
and were stopped by a bodyguard - they probably drew the districts with a
dead
the worst in mind.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1166, Not Known 15 wrote:they probably drew the districts with a dead the worst in mind.
That's definitely something to be taken into strong consideration.
I mostly just lurk now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

Yeah tw is town and should be our president again today imo.

(also can people do the lie detector thing again please with nothing else in the post because it costs nothing etc)
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think hebichan is scum and even if she isn't she can't live to lylo so meh I support her dying at some point. If any other town doublevoted they should admit it to minimize town death and really town shouldn't be doublevoting...
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1150, Aronis wrote:
In post 1120, 123456789 wrote: You realize that on a mechanical level, this doesn't really make logical sense, right?
No, I don't realize that. It seems like a fantastic town role to me.
as far as i can tell from the rules, any player can double-vote; i don't think it's an inherently town ability

--
In post 1149, the worst wrote:Skitter i don't trust my own ability to read well enough to actually want to be king in kingmaker. I think I was pretty transparent about that.

encouraging my scumhubby Hebi to fraud for me then subtly shading her of all people towards the end of the day would be terrible. there are a lot of people yday who would have been very easy to position as mislynches over Hebi, who was actually presenting as trying.

are you seriously still NAGLing me/Hebi?
ok i reread your/FD's ISO, specifically around the rep out, and starting from when around SIMYK flaked i agree it looks like you didn't really want it and that you wanted ruby to have it instead of you but that you were kinda stuck in a position of already having a lot of support that you didn't know how to turn away, and that this kinda resulted in bit of a lame duck (wow i'm good at puns lololol) presidency where you didn't have the support from the hydra partner that you were expecting.

i think that the frustration at getting it when you didn't really want to more likely than not comes from town tbh, but i don't really want you to be president today, no offense.

what was bothering me about hebi is that you kept conspicuously mentioning your read on her (like a lot more than other people) but didn't really do anything about it
In post 1156, the worst wrote:that's a good feeling skitter why are you still shading Hebi/me interactions after that flip?
math's stack-the-deck kinda taught me the perils of assuming why/how prs (specifically bg's) died tbh

although i'd feel kinda bad fucking up on something like this twice tho

i'm just having a lot of trouble putting together the notions of {scum wanted to kill you} and {scum decided to dismantle the spp party, which incidentally wanted to kill you} into one coherent picture that explains why both of these things happened because as is these don't really make much sense together.

--
In post 1162, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1103, skitter30 wrote:i think i will probably be joining your oddly spelled 'mutante' party
It's a reference to how people kept calling me mutante in a previous game ;)
yeah i was wondering where that came from lol

--
In post 1166, Not Known 15 wrote:probably because they tried to kill the party leader and were stopped by a bodyguard - they probably drew the districts with a dead the worst in mind.
this is actually a pretty good point.

Spoiler:
In post 1044, jjh927 wrote:Central Park
123456789 (fd)
Firebringer (spp)
Invisibility (fd)
Ausuka (ruby)

Mayfair Club
ofrhz (?)
Not Known 15 (nk15)
Ruby Red (ruby)

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.
Hebichan (ruby + frauded for fd)
Myloninja13 (spp)
skitter30 (fd)
Aronis (?)

Coney Island
Ruby Red (ruby)
Wraith (spp)
Blind Bandits (ruby)

Theme Park
the worst (fd)
Tazaro (fd + probably frauded for fd)
mutantdevle (mutant)
Whemestar (spp)

if we look at the distributions and how people voted yesterday tho, that actually seems to place most of the districts into question on the assumption that they were planning tw to be dead today.

-> theme park is up in the air if tw is dead, with taz of all people probably being the decided factor
-> coney isalnd is a shoe-in for ruby if blind bandits votes the same way
-> turns out i'm an idiot has me, aronis, mylo, and hebi. mylo probably votes for wheme, hebi frauded for tw. aronis is literally a wild card who didn't vote yesterday, and i voted for tw. this also seems kinda up in the air if tw is dead
-> mayfair club depends on where ofrhz votes
-> and central park is also up in the air if fd is dead and depends on 123 and invisiblity

it seems that given the current district placements, things become more chaotic if tw is dead; it turns several of the districts into tossups.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1105, Aronis wrote: Scum doublevoters are incredibly rare, they're a bit OP. In this setup it's true x10. The doublevoter has to be town.
are you saying that scum mechanically can't doublevote or that scum wouldn't doublevote?
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1171, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1105, Aronis wrote: Scum doublevoters are incredibly rare, they're a bit OP. In this setup it's true x10. The doublevoter has to be town.
are you saying that scum mechanically can't doublevote or that scum wouldn't doublevote?
Oh yeah missed that setup misunderstanding... EVERYONE can doublevote.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Tazaro »

I hereby have two things to proceed to pucker up into a monumental megaphone and claim to the clammy, sweaty seated awaiting audience ...
Engage.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

did you doublevote?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”