Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

Because I still do not see how a townblade would dance around the Definition softs the way you did. If it was because ankamius is in your hood, fine, understandable, ive probably been a dumbass. If not, I dont have the slightest idea how you could even begin to get what that soft was and not think mason.

It also pertains to the Aronis shit, because if he was in a hood with you and Ankamius, him trying to push me hard to push on the two of you was definately extremely scummy. Especially after then replacing out when getting called out on that shit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Simply put; I dont wanna start pushing shit on possibly faulty assumptions
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-16 (56) Simple
MathBlade - 4 (zMuffinMan, Nosferatu, NicoRobin, RadiantCowbells)

RadiantCowbells - 3 (MathBlade, Theta Alpine, ArcAngel9)

Theta Alpine - 1 (projectmatt)
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Keychain)
Keychain - 1 (HeWhoSwims)
hebichan - 1 (Ankamius)
Nico Robin - 1 (Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 3 (Creature, hebichan, Vecna)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • MathBlade is V/LA until Thursday, June 27th.
  • Seeking a Keychain replacement.
  • projectmatt is V/LA for a few days.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2626, Vecna wrote:Simply put; I dont wanna start pushing shit on possibly faulty assumptions
Your faulty assumption is assuming Ank is in the hood.

Townblade realizes what that is likely a reference to and I don’t believe it is masons. Saying what I feel is too anti town.

I am going to bed. And the fact you don’t realize what definition was softing makes it a good one.

Good night.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But hey, you understanding me would be like worlds colliding anyway. I would be more worried if you did.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

lightbulb, but disagreeing.

Still wondering why you had to make that first comment though putting more attention to it (which was way before the A50 thing).

Can you point me to some games where you were scum and were fabricating scumclaims? Or just using mod-provided fakeclaims? I saw that mastina game from a year ago already with the redirecter and busdriver but I want some better examples.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Generally I don’t lie as scum. I find lying to be antitown and antiscum.

The closest I can think of is two games:
One is Shadowrun viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961 where things were going south pretty bad so I ended up early claiming Jailkeeper (left off the Alien part)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

The other was a legitimately boned spot and town had caught all three of the scum day one and I still tried to play it out
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=67527

When I didn’t die and my redirector went off and killed the vig who tried to kill me I was just making shit up. Didn’t expect it to work and it didn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2630, Vecna wrote:lightbulb, but disagreeing.

Still wondering why you had to make that first comment though putting more attention to it (which was way before the A50 thing).

Can you point me to some games where you were scum and were fabricating scumclaims? Or just using mod-provided fakeclaims? I saw that mastina game from a year ago already with the redirecter and busdriver but I want some better examples.
I didn’t actually bring more attention to it. I did a “I see what you did there”. In general giving a “hey you” you’re awesome isn’t very risky if done well. No one had noticed it til you said anything. By letting people know you’re on the same wavelength is remarkably protown

Take the Shadowrun game for example.

Frozen Angel replaced into a slot that crumbed doctor, through a doctor who reference. I ended up buddying the shit out of Frozen Angel in order to win in private.

I find being more open works better as town. I don’t generally like town blocks as people never reinvestigate the town block but I like the concept of working together. I am just well bad at it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:51 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2621, Vecna wrote:Also, im sort of loving how semi-reasonable Mathblade is being. It might be warping my perceptions, but its sort of pleasant.

Edit: theres scum in your hood regardless mathblade. Let me at least form proper reads because this lynch is important.
Protip: this is a scumtell
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Math was semi reasonable in police academy 1, the only downside was that he had two obvtown in his scum list.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:56 am

U do not know math as well as I do
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Sup RC. Still wondering how you think both the hood and your tracking result are real.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2635, Ankamius wrote:Math was semi reasonable in police academy 1, the only downside was that he had two obvtown in his scum list.
But I was also tunneling obvscum and my tunneling of Jingle being copped helped us win!

So yeah that was an okay game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:05 am

I mean I suppose it's plausible that less bus driver and more scum interpreted my guilty claim as some sort of soft and redirected me to scum

But that doesn't mean that I didn't target scum and get redirected to another scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:07 am

If I didn't have a guilty on Mathblade I'd still be claiming a guilty on Mathblade so like idk what you want from me?

My result was given as my target not explicitly Mathblade, I'll pm the mod again
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:08 am

Another thing is that I think the claimed hood mechanic doesn't make sense with redirector type roles: what happens if you make one person go elsewhere? Two kills?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:11 am

And a bus driver is even worse because then you just encourage a vig on whoever and bus it to whoever you want dead, guaranteed two scum kills every night on high value targets, one of which is immune to protectives
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Vecna »

sounds like perfect design for maximum mod entertainment.

but i agree, itd probably be a bus driver not a redirector if youre actually a tracker.

anyways....i feel we should probably just lynch like GE or nsgs replacement
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:17 am

Mechanically it makes more sense if there's something we don't understand about how the multiple actions work or if MB just has like a ninja modifier applying to anything that isn't a nightkill that's meant to be seen as a guilty when tracked with our current info
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:18 am

Or we could just Lynch Mathblade who is scum and learn what we learn from his flip.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2642, RadiantCowbells wrote:And a bus driver is even worse because then you just encourage a vig on whoever and bus it to whoever you want dead, guaranteed two scum kills every night on high value targets, one of which is immune to protectives
also, this instantly outs that theres scum in the hood
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2646, Vecna wrote:
In post 2642, RadiantCowbells wrote:And a bus driver is even worse because then you just encourage a vig on whoever and bus it to whoever you want dead, guaranteed two scum kills every night on high value targets, one of which is immune to protectives
also, this instantly outs that theres scum in the hood
This outs that there’s scum in the hood OR RC is scum and full of shit. (I think the latter)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:24 am

Not if you whittle the hood down to 4, then Lynch one and kill both of the others leaving you with a 2 kpn scumteam
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2619, Vecna wrote:Like, I think the soft was pretty obvious, and absolutely noone on any scum team wouldve missed it, so like, confirmation, please?

Because, this is just looking like all kinds of bus-drivery nonsense to me (queue RC calling me scum again for this comment but idgaf)
I believe bus-driver could actually switch targets where a redirector couldn't but I can 100% verify we hit our desired target
and btw did anyone else get told they felt a certain way at daystart?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”