NY214: Project Pinecone (Game over! Town wins!)

HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:26 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

*sounds airhorn and blames the above poster*
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:27 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'll just VOTE: the worst as my way of saying hi
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I like for not jumping to conclusions I guess. We're supposed to get out of RVS but Inferno says this isn't a damning issue for now which is true. I don't think calling the entrance out is scummy, as it generates discussion and a seasoned player would know that the arguments formed in RVS are weak (so it's hard for scum to really push a mislynch). Correct?

In that case I think Elbirn would know that. If inferno or Profii is scum this could be Elbirn trying to grant him some credit but apart from that idk what the scum benefit of opening like this is.

In short yay we're out of RVS but I have no reason to believe either of those 3 is hard scum right now
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

What reaction test? The Dave vote? :shifty:
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Curious about the Alt too :)

Reaction testing with a NL vote is weird but not scummy per se, I think any experienced player would know that they can expect a shitstorm of people talking about using Day 1 and never no-lynching on Day 1 sooooo what's the point entirely?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

What would he need to follow up with if he's actually testing for reactions though

His other posts are decent

pedit he=rask
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:42 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I can confirm that I've been quick to scumread profii too... wouldn't really know where it comes from. I don't really fault him for anything thus far though.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:44 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

At most I just think he's too quick to jump on Rask here, as I imagine Rask knows that anyone here would start plotting to kill someone who seriously suggests a no lynch on Day 1.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:25 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Inferno... meet Gus.

I think Profii took the entire ordeal way too serious but I don't hold that as scummy, but NAI - and I doubt scum!profii would try to gain town cred by coming off as scum because as we see some people scumread him more often even when he's town.

TW is amazing and you can expect a lot of fluff and I have a feeling I might have a bad read on scumduck at times
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:28 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Right now I think TW's posts are mostly fluff and no real solid reads yet but a) I don't think that's bad for TW b) I think it goes for most of us as it's still early in the game

If he's helpful hey, let's keep him - if he goes and does outright scummy stuff it might be time to have duck for dinner.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:35 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 182, brassherald wrote:Mid game is too late to wait, if no one has a strong read by day 2, he's the day 2 lynch, I think.
Make it 3 and I might be okay

Entertain me brass
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 200, brassherald wrote:who seems to end game me constantly as scum.
Are you drunk?

The only time I played scum with you was in your first game and then you caught me in lylo! And one time where you replaced out after 2 days idk if you count that
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:41 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I feel honoured I guess.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:32 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 197, Chickadee wrote:
In post 186, Gustavo wrote:So you admit I’ve contributed something. Why did you lie about me and say I haven’t contributed?

I’m not tunneling either. Please stop lying about me.
This reads as needlessly defensive.
I'd agree but this is Gus being Gus I think. He thinks strongly about his D1 beliefs afaik
In post 203, davesaz wrote: HitAlt seems townier than what I'm used to. So does HeWhoSwims.
Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult... '
In post 217, Gustavo wrote:
In post 216, Inferno390 wrote:You’re missing the point.
In mafia, what you do is form a case and then judge someone based on that case. In AbN, you assume someone’s alignment and then build a case around the assumption.

Ex.
“Player X has been doing this, so he’s scum.”
Vs
“Player X is scum!”
*Player X does something*
“See? What Player X sis is scummy! Die scum!”

Your progression is firmly of the latter.
Except that’s not what I did at all. Yet another lie from you.
Except you kinda did, you entered with a vote on profii and said you didn't like his posts... To add onto that I think that the things you consider scummy are not that scummy.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:35 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 232, Elbirn wrote:Post 81 though, this 1v1 paranoia is something he's brought up a few times, and I'm not sure it's something I'd expect scum to have on their mind. Like..If I'm playing scum and someone's drawing me into a conversation, my first instinct of things to post is not "You're scum trying to trap me/earn towncred". I might think town is trying to trap me, but I'm not going to accuse the other person of being scum. No? Yes?
Personally... No I don't think I would immediately call the other player scum (without scumreading them before of course), I'd rather engage in the 1v1 and hope it gets written off as TvT and/or the opponent is being scumread. But, there's always a playstyle element to this choice I think.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:46 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 242, brassherald wrote: Use post tags, it's really not that hard.
In post 243, brassherald wrote: Am I even here? Is this a sixth sense scenario?
Tbh these posts alone are why I'm in favour of keeping you to day 3 at least
In post 256, Inferno390 wrote:I’m done with Gus at this point, he’s confscum at this point for me. Elbirn’s post on me feels very strong. As for Rask’s motivation, I honestly think it was just RVS and he was messing around. Also, @Elbrin I had nothing against your self vote. It’s the responses that came after it that felt off. (Oh, and that wall post is nothing. I’ve seen way worse.)
This is the equivalent to playing mafia irl and sitting down in a corner, arms crossed, not wanting to play 'cause the game isn't going your way... Our wooden overlord specifically asked for a chill game so the both of you keep it down.

@Gus - I of course agree with you that it's untrue that you haven't provided content. Sure profii can be a guess for Day 1, you're right, no information but at least the guesses are based on more than what you are presenting. Scum can be lynched d1, it's happened to me when I was scum and I recently lynched mafia in a game of my own.

Also mfw I'm in the top half of posters
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:11 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Gus I feel your playstyle will always attract votes

I agre Ausuka at least for now. Don't find any of them scummy.

I played with Havo+Chumba in the same game once. They're okay separately but together I wouldn't recommend... if you're town. I was scum that game and it certainly helped some bit.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 301, Gustavo wrote:I just read flubber’s 180. I don’t see how that’s worse than profli’s sayung rask is playing against his win condition by no lynching tbh.
Point me to the 180? Couldn't spot it... Then again it's early morning here :lol:
In post 304, Ausuka wrote:That makes sense to me though w/profii? nolynching d1 definitely doesn't help the town. Like, I agree Rask's actions weren't scummy but I feel profii's actions weren't either.
Exactly - this is the point profii (and I) are making
In post 322, Gustavo wrote:Y’all can go ahead and lynch me. My earlier statement about the people in this game stands.

VOTE: gustavo
Self votes are bad :]
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 328, Raskolnikov wrote:Dramonic posting strikes me as very cagey here
Has to go into more why the progression by inferno is fake given I don't think anyone else sees ingame agrees (gustavo having had problem with inferno on something entirely different)
I can agree with this. Don't see a whole lot of read forming in there upon a re read.

I still don't scumread Inferno for the entire ordeal
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:59 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 354, brassherald wrote:So, unless the duck has drastically improved his scum play since that open game, I want to say Stack the Deck, I'm pretty confident that this is town duck.

I'm also trying not to hyperpost since I'm told that is not chill
He played scum in sharing is caring too

Would say those 2 games are about the same rn? Idk I don't like myself relying on meta reads.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hey so I'm spending the day at work today and afterwards I plan to watch the world cup. I'll try to catch up in my breaks but if I don't... You know why.

What I want to say for now is that I don't think Gus being like this is really AI, maybe a bit, but not enough to scumread him (imo)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:00 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 478, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Inferno
- In regards to I understand your point of view but I have a strong opinion that post count has absolutely nothing to do with content provided. Heck I would argue that I have more readable and parseable content than several of the top 5 posters in this game despite not having a high post count. I don't think it is automatically anti-Town to be a hyper poster as long as you

A. understand that page count can be an anti-Town barrier just as much if not moreso than the wall-posting
B. there is nothing inherently wrong with someone only posting 3 to 5 times in a 24 hour period as long as said posts have readable content.

So when you called out all players under 20 posts as needing to provide content you appeared to be using an arbitrary post count threshold instead of a content threshold. Which I found problematic.
I think postcount:content ratio can be a nice metric... Like, even if you have many posts half of them may be not useful at all (Ducky is guilty, but I love his fluffposting still) and even if you have a wallpost every 24 hours (hello there, me in part of my games) that can be townie...
In post 479, HitAlt wrote:Dave+SkyGazer+chick.

Please don't N1 kill me so that I can see you all hang.
VOTE: SkyGazer first?
I like
In post 481, brassherald wrote:Why SkyGazer as a first pick? I feel weird about the one slot I can't remember any of the posts from at this point but I'm not sure it is sufficient for me to support lynching that slot
That can be the issue exactly

Apart from that I think there isn't a whole lot of amazing content and the reads feel somewhat easy and go-with-the-group but that's my $0.02
In post 499, Inferno390 wrote:See, what really bothers me in hindsight was the fact that Gustavo started acumreading Profii by saying he didn’t like his stances on no lynch, and then came back about 200 posts later and said that Profii’s stance on No Lynch had nothing to do with the read. The fact that when I pointed out there wasn’t even an attempt to defend the point doesn’t help either, but that’s a pretty big discrepancy that I’m having trouble moving past.
I honestly think that part of Gus' thought process is Profii must misunderstand me --> misrep --> scum :/
In post 514, Skygazer wrote:These generic scum reads on me makes it hard for me to even discus why yall are wrong.
In post 515, Skygazer wrote:In any case I don't see why people are lumping me in with dave and chickadee.
Well you can try no

Why are dave and chickadee sscum? you seem to imply they are.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 570, Andrius wrote:HWS, of all the people in this game you're the one person where my gut is just like TOWN. Solid posting and consistent. Care to entertain me with what you think of the [Inferno, brassherald, the worst] bloc?
While I'm not caught up as well as I'd have liked I can answer:

Inferno - seems townie to me so far. But I'd probably need to Iso him for a better feel when I can re read his stuff and point it out. I do feel scum would be better off laying low as opposed to being in a catfight with Gus

Brass - like him so far. Seems genuine I think. I like the reads (and the guy) and would have 0 desire to lynch there rn. Also, pretty active and I think scum brass might be less active (although him being less active in scum games may be life issues etc)

TW... I can live with the "give him time to obvtown" approach and even if he's scum he'd spew enough info I feel. I could meta him but I've played/modded with him 3 times before buuuut with ~2300 of his posts per game day that's gonna take a while.

So in short I'm not seeing any scum there right now. Something might trigger me to go iso dive later on but not right now. I'm moreso looking at Skygazer, dram, maybe Chick
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:24 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Yeah I'll reread the case for brass but I'd let him live over Taly here

Taly would you agree there isn't that much... Important content from Stargazer
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Okay so

Dave's iso doesn't show a lot of clear reads to me. Moreso "I agree" or don't agree if that makes sense. I think the past 2 times I played with town Dave he'd have more solid reads but I'd have to meta dive.

Still dislike the fact that Taly strongtownreads Chick for townreading his slot, or the fact that Taly has to bring up Dave meta. Taly, explain?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 815, Raskolnikov wrote:@HWS can you go into your scumreads? Also what's your take on flubber wagon?
As for flubber himself. I don't townread him and I don't like his scumreads that much apart from Dave... Elbirn is being here at least and I wouldn't see reason to lynch him and scumreading Ausuka for being on his wagon seems bad.

I can agree with his scumread on Dave/Taly mostly the latter though. If flubber flips scum I'm giving the Taly slot some heat I feel.

Wagon: if there's scum I feel it's in [chick duck Taly]. I don't suspect the others at all.

Alt. I don't like how his initial scumteam call out is really easy. Nor the fact he townreads sky somewhat for a thought process I think is pretty NAI. He also says "doomed to be nightkilled by scum" when last time he was vigged when I think he wasn't that much of a threat for scum (tw can let you know that)

Dram...still not a fan aside from

Chick - with her as well, I don't feel she has a while lot of worthwhile content... Yes there are 30 posts but they aren't 30 posts that are all helping. Props for a reads list though. But although it happens to me too sometimes there's a lot of vagueness in her reads when we're >30 pages in. Not sure if I see it as AI.

Skygazer same points as earlier.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Would vote Flubber, Talyslot, Alt, Dram, Chick, Sky. Probably would leave Taly alive above all. Maaaaybe dram.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Sharing is Caring my man
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Is your response literally "how dare you scumread me, a player you supposedly don't know the alignment of!"
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

VOTE: HitAlt L-3 I think
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I townread himin that game tbh

I found him scummy here so I voted.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

It's not that much about differences imo I'd need to dive back into that game
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:50 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

How is 848 bad exactly Taly

The little justification is mostly because some off the stuff I dislike happened recently and partially because others pointed stuff out.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:30 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1002, Elbirn wrote:
In post 927, Skygazer wrote:
Strong Scum

flubber
HitAlt
Your two scumreads are the two viable wagons we have today?
This is a damning thing and I still think Skygazer is scum

Woops sorry pine for activity. Been tired.

I'm still willing to lynch in [Gazer, Taly, Dram, Hit, Chick], my preference is [Hit/Gazer/Dram] at this point

Well I guess - people who TR in those, convince me?

And people not in that pool, discuss the reads with me or so?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:36 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1103, the worst wrote:can someone gimme a quick synopsis of why xyzzy flashwagon?
Because we're dumb town? No but for real I feel xyzzy less than the people listed in my scumpool. Even if he doesn't post much at least I do feel his posts have content

Brings me to Taly's question to me -- I would vote Chick but like, the people in my lynchpool I scumread - while she is moreso absent than actively scummy if that makes sense. That's why I'd be open to keeping her.
In post 1025, Pine wrote:DO NOT USE ORANGE.
quiet, you'll wake the baby
In post 1086, xyzzy wrote:I don't understand how agreeing with the two strongest opinions is scummy??? like I don't really feel like these two positions are in direct opposition, we don't have the threshold of information where finding both of them scummy is a bad thing
It's not scummy per se - just lazy and easy. I used to do this as scum in my first scum games, I feel... And it just adds onto the rest

If this is the one gaining traction then

VOTE: Dramonic

L-4 if the votecount higher up this page is accurate
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

That claim seems too well thought out to be fake.

If it ain't dram then I want to go back to Gazer...
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

But there's no wagon there so

VOTE: HitAlt

L-2
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

So what claims do we even believe
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I didn't realise this started back up. Try to catch up soon.
. Sorry.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:59 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Chick/tw did you guys have modifiers? So many roles have and perhaps it's good to have yours too if you have them.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:28 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Heads up btw

I work 6 hours tomorrow + driving lesson. And on Sunday I work 4 + I want to watch the world cup final...

I will be reading up on everything from here but I missed like 12 pages since daystart... I'll try to catch up but if someone wants to point out something REALLY important that needs me now.. Please go ahead.

Also @chick @tw can we have an answer to my earlier question
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I mean a shitload of ppl claimed modifiers. Chick 1 and chick 2 do you guys have modifiers at all or is that too much to ask too.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Chick 2 is the worst :)

Let's not wake the baby.

Why won't you?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

...can a vengeful even have a modifier at all
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

It helps me though, Chick... but mostly tw

I'll read up soon but I woke up, had my driving lesson, ran errands now gonna eat... And then I have like an hour. As I said I'll follow what happens right now and read up on the "past" whenever I can
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:39 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Aw brass my man. I'm so so so sorry :(

The thing is I really want tw to claim modifier or not as it may help me in solving stuff.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:47 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

So am I missing any claim here

tw - vig
brass - activated bp
chick - vengeful
aus - loyal fruit vendor
?? - second loyal fruit vendor

those are the ones I'm remembering right now off the top off my head, what did I miss?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:30 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1866, Inferno390 wrote:@HWS—I’m a Town visitor.
As in, you pop up at my door for a cup of tea and nothing else happens?
In post 1868, Inferno390 wrote:HWS: I believe MoI also claimed fruit vendor?
thanks. Was there any more to the claim? Modifiers?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1876, the worst wrote:
In post 1857, HeWhoSwims wrote:Aw brass my man. I'm so so so sorry :(

The thing is I really want tw to claim modifier or not as it may help me in solving stuff.
I did claim my modifier
I really doubt you were serious there :)
In post 2046, Raskolnikov wrote:Carpet bombing's always fun.
If you think TW is probably SK do you think the odds of one of brass or hit being scum BP or scum detective are possibly worth consideration?
Good catch. Didn't see that. Would scum call this out? Since hit has been scumread especially.
In post 2083, Chickadee wrote:Profii you can stop scum claiming. We caught you. Why on earth advocate for a TW lynch? It doesn’t make any sense. Even if TW is a serial killer, group scum dies first. I think you know a lynch on him isn’t going through so you’re trying to look town by pointing fingers at potential scum. And that point is backed up by your immediate vote on sky, right after advocating killing TW.

VOTE: profii
Yeah this feels like it's simply summarizing stuff and not adding stuff to the game... Stuff like this is part of my scumread here.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Chick anti town is anti town tho... Although I wouldn't be able to give the kill motivation of a caught SK.

I don't see too much that profii did wrong honestly. Seems like an easy cw.

Also, claims, do I miss anything?
Chick - vengeful
Moi - odd night loyal FV
Ausuka - Loyal FV
Inferno - visitor?
Dram - prime night JK
Hit - Detective I think?
Brass - 1 shit BP
Duck - vig

Finally I'm on holiday so I'll check in but ya know... I might not always respond fast.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:30 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I fully agree though that people shouldn't be reading you only by Dave.

I'll read the case on Elbirn again

Sky wagon is good wagon... Sorry gal but I just really scumread you here. But did she really have a wagon?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:43 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Taly... Part of your reasoning for Elbscum is not following up on suspicions and not voting there. Tbh that's my play style... Though I always get shit for it so idk if I can blame the people on the wagon.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:56 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Guys, comments on the claims? I'd like to have that list fixed and kept
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2103, the worst wrote:HWS I'm gonna make you cookies after this game is over
Great but you're probably gonna stab me to death first seriously I'm considering it

If you would claim modifier/no modifier I may be able to figure stuff out

If we would do this my way we would lynch in Sky/Chick/Worst

Andy how exactly are you confing chick? I'm not too fond of her rn
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:21 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Taly. I am scumreading Sky because of a) day 1, b) I feel her posts are a lot of asking but few actual reads.

TW why so hesitant about claiming modifier/no modifier at all if it can help sort you? I feel it can.

Andy again - might have missed the answer - how are you clearing Chick?

Fwiw if there's scum in andy/chick I'm saying Chick 90% of the time. Don't think both are or Andy wouldn't be clearing chick.

Also unsure of xyzzy.

pedit: doubt Scumferno would be bussing scumandy or scum!moi
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I've played 2 games with town Profii and started scumreading him day 2 both times I think...

I don't scumread him now tbh but I should reread
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2395, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2374, Raskolnikov wrote:He's saying it so he doesn't get shot fam
On contrary. I've been luring the NK. Admittedly I don't want it to come at the hands of the Town Vig, but it's still better than the lynch for my "prestige". I get shot much much more often than I get lynched.
Why'd you lure the kill as a pretty significant PR?
In post 2399, Chickadee wrote:
In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:hm from just the posts I'm seeing here A50 feels kinda towny
Have you read his predecessor Elbirn?
I did! And I townread him :) sorta
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Taly I'm on holiday... I feel like I've made most of my stances clear

I doubt there's scum in moi/Andy right now and I doubt they'd be biased
I'm suspicious of duck being sk
Sky... I should reread admittedly
I do not scumread in A50/Profii
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Sky is better now at a glance but like it seems sometimes it's more IIoA than reads and forming reads. But hey I can be wrong. Also why is chick cleared again?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Didnt he say something vague instead of I'm this role and this is why chick is clear ? I only read something like "yeah chick is clear" and no more but I may have missed it
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:58 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Xyzzy > profii > A50 in terms of lynches. I suggested mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Look through my games... I'm just someone who doesn't move votes a lot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ regardless of alignment. Plus I'm not a fan of all of the proposed lynches - I have made it clear who I am interested in at this point and voting there by myself isn't going to help me at all.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:52 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Because I've been restricted to my phone in part. And because we all don't want to lynch Chick or Sky.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:53 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2380, Chickadee wrote:I'm more inclined to lynch profii than xyzzy.

What happened to an A50 lynch?
In post 2280, Chickadee wrote:Inferno, your magna vote is opportunistic as all hell.
While these seem like the last posts of her to contain reads stuff. Plus a lot of one liner stuff.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:01 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I mean tw claimed vig and I'm still kinda suspicious there. It'd be more helpful if Andy made it more clear (or I may have missed this) what role it is - like if he's a straight up cop I'd turn around on chick but if he's a neapolitain then how does that clear Chick at all? I do townread him atm

I'm scumreading chick because I find her play scummy not because of her role, or because I want a venge shot.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:17 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

That's what Eddie Cane wanted to do last time, throw lylo as scumvenge. And I guess you are right about that - but this scumread on her is just nagging at me.

I'm not worried about TW scum but TW killer. Although I guess he'd be better off killing lynchbaity townies than actual scum? Well he wouldn't know who's what anyway.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:36 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm pretty open about that since iirc a big part of the case on Elbirn is stuff that I could easily see in my own genuine playstyle. And I don't think a51 did anything to make me scumread him...
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Ugh I'm out of brain power

I don't see how xyzzy reaction to the nonhammer makes him town but I'm still no fan of lynching a51 or Profii. Rereading tomorrow.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Finally someone who refers to me as Harold

I think it's a bad idea to count all innocents as "never lynch", won't there be 2 or 3 or even 4 innos a night if Gamma, Andrius, Ausuka and moi are all alive?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2799, Taly wrote:Hell, like you said
Rask
HWS
isn't the worst offender here with what I said but where are they?
Again I spent 10 days in Spain so if you could understand the lack of activity that'd be great =] since then I've been between working and being out with friends and family. Trust me, I'm reading, I just wanna have some time while posting like now.

Also rip it was too good to be true.
I should re read Gazer
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:22 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

1 town 1 mafia town loyal vendor would make a lot of sense with mutliball. That helps 1 scumteam immensely in catching the other.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:42 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Town loyal would make sense, if your target doesn't get fruit then they're on the other team.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Can you not lynch me I'm town just lazy
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 3198, Skygazer wrote:I volunteer as counterwagon bait

It'd feel wrong to not be wagoned three days in a row

Scum hop on this if you want MoI to live
This seems LAMIST as hell tbh.
In post 3260, Raskolnikov wrote:Maybe tw is BP SK and that's why one of the nights had no kill HMMM
Plausible.

@Ausika I can live with MoI. At this point I think I'm liking you better. And either it flips town and confs people or it it scum. I'm still not over Sky. More detailed stuff later let me vacuum and get my pc.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 3202, Ausuka wrote:The worst player in the lynchpool. He hasn't really had any use for the entire game (sorry) and kind of had an awful d2. Like, he spent the entire day saying "oh there's no scum in {a51, profii, xyzzy}- which may very well have been true!- but he made no effort at all to stop town lynching these players. He sat back and watched the xyzzy lynch happen, and he was never truly opposing any lynches. Why? Because he never cast a vote for the entirety of d2.
Aww :neutral:

What could I have done to stop it? Like yeah I was against it and let it be known that I was suspicious of Sky etcetera but that alone isn't going to stop the majority of the game from lynching in that pool is it? And what's placing a vote going to change? Besides I was okay with a xyzzy lynch especially towards day's end.

I also encourage anyone curious enough to take a look at my games to investigate how many votes I use. Seriously, I'm just annoying in that aspect I guess, but I don't vote a lot less or more as scum/town.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Separate post, sorry: What's this stuff with trackers and fruit? How could a scum tracker help in fakeclaiming fruit? Or is that not what was implied and am I reading wrong...
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Ohh. Right.

Ya sorry I just don't really see the difference between suspecting Sky or whoever and having to put a vote there to prove it - it'd only seem useless to me if there isn't going to be a wagon anyway - but that's just a difference in our play I guess. (Also... pretty sure I played my first ever game by only RVS voting. I lost, but shhhh :P )
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hm. Fair point. I felt as though Sky wasn't ever going to be lynched though and I'm guessing I'd already semi-settled on xyz by that point.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

2. MagnaofIllusion
:right: I mainly find his attack on Ausuka weird. Could lynch, unsure, but it could clear players although I'm forgetting who gave who fruit.

3. Ausuka*
:right: I just generally like her play here, I guess? Especially the stuff later on seems town to me and the fact the loud role is a protective is a good catch, idk what scum!suka would gain from bringing the ordeal up and speculating on GE being cleared.

4. brassherald
:right: Town by fruit and he'd be a big townread regardless.

5. the worst
:right: Bla bla not groupscum bla bla still think this could be a SK, more on this later

7. Gamma Emerald
HitAlt

:right: I guess this is cleared by fruit buuuut the play itself by GE isn't that convincing to me - especially the later part of the ISO has way more role/setup discussion than reads forming imo. HitAlt looks better to me. He really wants to out Duck - he knows he killed Dram - which I think is scummier if TW=vig but townier if TW=serial killer.

8. Skygazer
:right: While she was better on D2 I still don't townread this at all... Still a scumlean. It seems to me that the posts with the most effort are the ones defending herself from a case. Still feel as though most of the time the reads put forward are weak ish or the posts are just "you have a good/bad point" without forming a read if that makes sense... Not a bad thing in itself but it is if it keeps happening I feel.

9. Jingle
Inferno390

:right: This one's due for a huge re read.

10. Chickadee*
:right: I still scumread the play here and I think she was cleared under suspicious circumstances - no clear claim and even the "clearing" was softish I guess?

12. HeWhoSwims*
:right: 10/10 amazing guy, town

14. Raskolnikov
:right: Reads seem to be there and there is fruit (good vend imo, works in Ausuka's favor as I think it was her) so I wouldn't lynch this rn.

15. Taly
davesaz

:right: I think Taly is being great, clear, putting forward a lot of stuff so I'm townreading that.

16. Nosferatu
AndriusGustavo

:right: Still no fan of the clearing stuff... Although scum clearing scum raises a lot of question marks :shifty: Towards the end of Andy's ISO I start to see a bit of the problems I had with Sky - a lot of mechanical stuff. And opinions/observations and less reads. Although I'd still sooner lynch others... I'm not really townreading this.

17. Profii
:right: I don't have an explicit townread here but at the time he got heat I felt it was completely unwarranted.

Criticize or comment all ya want and I'll try to address it with y'all.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:00 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Oh right

I'm an informed townie with info on # of modifiers which is why I've been asking you to claim yes/no modifier ever since your vig claim =)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:57 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 3287, Ausuka wrote:I uh kinda believe that?
We are massclaiming if we have a modifier or not.

I obviously do because I am Loyal.
Most people have, from the top of my head I only wanted Chick and Duck
In post 3290, Skygazer wrote:I think HWS is more likely town than MoI after HWS's posts here

Although I'm paranoid that claim was designed to draw out the player with the loud modifier
That's not needed, it's about the number of modifiers so I just know there's an extra modifier out there
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:59 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'd read brass as town regardless. I think the power crumbing at the game start was pretty good
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:04 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 3235, Jingle wrote:Vanilla Townie x4
Town Some Kind of Investigative
Town Hider
Town Protective (possibly loud)
Town Detective
Town LFV
Town Odd Night LFV
Town Activated BP
Town Visitor
Town Vengeful

Vig/SK

Mafia Prime-Number-Night Jailkeeper
Mafia Tracker (possibly loud)
Mafia Goon? x2
If we go by this I have 2x loyal fruit vendor, activated BP, prime night JK, loud protective. Hider was non modified. Leaves Detective, Visitor, Vengeful and whatever Duck is.

What I'm struggling with is that we don't have a tracker claim. So we won't know whether they have a modifier. But that may be resolved based on what those^ 4 do.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:20 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I guess I kinda wouldn't live until tomorrow in that case?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

So I can either know for sure if you're a serial killer or just keep suspecting it! Seriously. If you're town, help me out.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:19 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Serial killer is not town and not my faction soooooo =)

I'm also on the hunt for groupscum and or town so that argument doesn't fly. They say men can't multitask right? But I'd love to prove the opposite
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:30 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Loud protective doesn't have to claim at all since I know the modifier is there. Also dram was the only kill tw could have committed GE.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:40 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

How dare I defend myself when I'm about to be lynched as town huh

I for sure will enjoy wondering about tw a lot the next days

How can the protective even be found out? I'm only asking for modifiers on power roles that are already out .
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:06 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

But even if VTs would just claim no modifier the protective can do that too... Because I already know the loud modifier is there without it being claimed. It won't mess up the count.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3320 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:30 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

The first post was more joking than serious... Do you really expect anyone to defend themselves seriously with just that?

I thought sky was being serious / complaining about being wagoned which didn't sit well with me.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I guess I feel honoured for that exclamation mark? :)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:27 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Does anyone else support me in wanting this modifier claim from tw or am I getting stink eye :(

I just think Profii was suddenly suspected for reasons I either didn't catch correctly or didnt agree with
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 3370, Jingle wrote:Further, I don't see how HWS being informed actually narrows anything down for us. If we know the accurate number, scum have to claim an accurate number of modifiers or risk being outed. If HWS is scum, we won't know the accurate number, but rather whatever HWS wants us to think is the accurate number while he's alive. In the first case, scum just claims to match the accurate number, unless you assume that enough scum have already fakeclaimed to make it impossible for them to do so. In the second, the information is literally useless.
I can potentially catch killer!duck. Sure you could catch him later but why leave theoretical serial killers alive or unouted if not necessary?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:44 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 3386, Chickadee wrote:Are we going another day without a Chickadee or tw flip? Really?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:47 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I feel sad and ignored and sad. You know me and my info might be gone tomorrow right? tho it seems unlikely

...if so I loved this game jsyk
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:49 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Although I can guess I can live with a profii lynch better after his D3 iso.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:20 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Ausuka Id be fine with Sky and MoI and I'm not losing sleep about lynching Profii after today. I was mostly talking about duck business.

Outing my info won't help, scum can fumble around it.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hi sorry I keep forgetting the day starts. Yes I am an informed townie. Why do you think the TW sorting is unimportant? (Reading up what I missed now/later)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3724 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

My info is that all of the roles that aren't vanilla, have something to do with the new normal rules (eg Hider, specific night, fruit vendor, activated were all whitelisted)

If TW would claim normal vig following my gambit that would uncover him as SK as normal vig was already a thing.

That's all I have.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:33 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

8. Skygazer
9. Jingle Inferno390
10. Chickadee*
12. HeWhoSwims
16. Nosferatu AndriusGustavo

Seems like when I erase anyone who won't be lynched for sure we end up with this. Why me? I've made it clear what I think of Sky and Chick. And the others aren't *big* townreads exactly...why me? What redeems them? Flip me and you're one flip closer to a scum win.

I don't know about the others but I was right on MoI, Dram, A50. Not Profii. But would it be wise for me to bus PRs and try to salvage a goon? Dunno what the others did exactly in that regard but it wouldn't seem like great play d1/d2
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3729 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:57 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I generally don't like that but I guess I have no say here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:16 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

That's a pretty good plan.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:07 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

It still confirms you though.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3787 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 3765, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually it could be HWS
He isnt really scumhunting tbh?
This made me sad
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

And no it doesn't end the game. But I actually enjoyed this. Except being considered a bad player maybe :v thanks for the memories.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3791 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

No worries I was bantering there! Well not about enjoying the game because I really did so thank you. Kick some scum arse
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3793 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

^and serial killer arse if applicable

Spoiler:
:p
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:45 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

As sent to pine
HeWhoSwims wrote:Thanks! I loved it. One of the better/more fun games I've played around here. I'll follow it hopefully.

If one of sky/chick is scum and TW is serial killer I'll demand the entire town will buy me drinks
Pay up yall!

But for real I loved this and I loved you all as a playerlist so THANKS FOR ALL EVERYONE!

Also TW you are one of my favourite players here if not #1 but can we please end up on the same faction again for once
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4024 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:53 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I feel JK and FV are both okay fakeclaims

Sky could've claimed vt

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”