Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:27 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Just fucking Lynch mtah for the love of God

You never assume bus driver before you Lynch the guilty

This day phase needed to be over a week ago

Scum are content ruining the game to keep math alive. Just fucking call it a day and get rid of them

I'm willing to be vigged if it's an inno then you know for tomorrow. We're not leaving math alive today
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 am

I have never been wrong on a read of this tier or even a read one tier below this tier. This is truly disgusting
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:29 am

You guys say I'm ruining the game but all I'm doing is making sure scum die. You are all hard enabling scum wincon. I cannot win this game by doing anything but what I'm doing so if you'd rather replace out than Lynch scum get the fuck out of this game, good fucking riddance.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2639, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I suppose it's plausible that less bus driver and more scum interpreted my guilty claim as some sort of soft and redirected me to scum

But that doesn't mean that I didn't target scum and get redirected to another scum
Okay so are people thinking RC got redirected to someone who targeted A50? RC does the username of your target appear in your result?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2650, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just fucking Lynch mtah for the love of God

Scum are content ruining the game to keep math alive. Just fucking call it a day and get rid of them

I'm willing to be vigged if it's an inno then you know for tomorrow. We're not leaving math alive today
Except when the guilty is mechanically proven false.

Your “guilty” isn’t a guilty. I didn’t kill anyone and the hood did recruit or Gamma would be up all in my face calling me a liar.

It says in the Mastina written first post we visit our target so the fact you can’t say who we recruited means that you’re lying or bus driven. Continuing to spam this shit when it’s proven wrong is very anti town and exhausting.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:30 am

When you guys make me feel empathy for fucking chesskid you know this lobby is in the toilet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2641, RadiantCowbells wrote:Another thing is that I think the claimed hood mechanic doesn't make sense with redirector type roles: what happens if you make one person go elsewhere? Two kills?
I can answer this: unless the whole hood is redirected it can't be. So lightning rod could do it technically. As I said earlier though, bus driver apparently can switch our target. iirc it targets the person visited which is why.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:31 am

In post 2656, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2641, RadiantCowbells wrote:Another thing is that I think the claimed hood mechanic doesn't make sense with redirector type roles: what happens if you make one person go elsewhere? Two kills?
I can answer this: unless the whole hood is redirected it can't be. So lightning rod could do it technically. As I said earlier though, bus driver apparently can switch our target. iirc it targets the person visited which is why.
You asked mastina and this was the response?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Exactly.

The only way to stop our actions is to hit our target not us.

I was really hoping to keep that quiet so scum would be confused but RC continues his antitown crap.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2650, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just fucking Lynch mtah for the love of God

idk about that. You saw night and day right? We should be careful for that kind of thing.
And I don't think you're ruining the game, I think you're just making it really easy for scum regardless of your alignment, because this reduces the amount of spread wrt who gets pressured.
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:33 am

Noting that when people started making excuses for why I'd be town with Mathblade still town I stopped being obv, literally lockscum and now I'm continuing antitown crap

But who scumhunts anymore right guys?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2657, RadiantCowbells wrote:
It was already asked when I replaced in I think, either that or she posted it without it being asked.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is in the first post of our hood.

I even also asked Mastina if I somehow became scum and did the NK how the track would look and she said I would have visited recruited player and the NK.

Like dude. I already said this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:34 am

I had 3/4 scum in night and day and I was alive in it for 24 hours
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 am

In post 2661, Gamma Emerald wrote:
It was already asked when I replaced in I think, either that or she posted it without it being asked.
Like she posted it when someone asked or it was information given from the get go
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2663, RadiantCowbells wrote:I had 3/4 scum in night and day and I was alive in it for 24 hours
And I can find games where you were absymal in.

That doesn’t have relevance here when you are
PROVEN
wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:37 am

Games where I was both absymal and 100% confident in my reads? Nah. I regulate how hard I go in on things.

Since 2017 I still go in on less certain scumreads because it's better than letting other townies lead lynches usually but at no point have I started being wrong on reads that I was absolutely sure if.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:39 am

I just policy Lynch people for scumreading me for shitty reasons more and this game shows you why I have to.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=72704

There you go.

Game you were confident Drealmerz was scum. You were wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:48 am

A game I was alive 2 hours in, great. I was also never anywhere near certain given I was alive like no time at all.

I was also right on bins tho :]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:48 am

Also math has been saying I'm scum the whole day now he's arguing that my reads are bad and not to listen to me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I literally don’t give a fuck RC.
Your “guilty” is wrong.
You have no case.
I am town as fuck.
You’re just either scum outright lying or town faking two guilties on town.
Both guilties have been proven wrong.

To be frank if you are town this game is over because you refuse to listen to facts. It is 100% proven I did not kill Almost50.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2670, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also math has been saying I'm scum the whole day now he's arguing that my reads are bad and not to listen to me
Oh I still do think you’re scum.

I just also am trying to progress the game which means playing devil’s advocate that you are terrible this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:52 am

Okay let's say you didn't kill almost50

Let's say you redirected me to scum thinking I wouldn't target scum

But I did target scum

How is that result an inno on you? If I was redirected all that means is my result is NAI but you're still scum by play so
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:56 am

Also hold on: there's something big about this setup I need to post because it will explain a lot of my thought process here

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”