Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2673, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay let's say you didn't kill almost50

Let's say you redirected me to scum thinking I wouldn't target scum

But I did target scum

How is that result an inno on you? If I was redirected all that means is my result is NAI but you're still scum by play so
1) Assume I redirected you to scum.
This is categorically false. I am on record for Gistou in how to use redirectors is that you make the investigative point to themselves. I did not and would not ever do what you are suggesting.

2) No, you didn’t target scum as I am town or you’re just lying about tracking me in the first place.

If I am scum by play you should have been able to convince people. I am a horrible self defender. The fact you can’t makes you scum. As town you listen to facts.

Your result if it exists means someone killed A50.

We don’t even know if the scum kill is A50. It’s the most likely but not 100% guaranteed answer.

You need to yank yourself out of this tunnel if you’re town. Because if you don’t I could see this game policying you so we can play mafia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:02 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean it's not my fault everyone in this game is a few roast beef paninis short of a teddy bear picnic
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Even if that is true (which I doubt it is)
It is your fault for continually insulting instead of teaching.

If you want MS to be better be that guy who teaches. Otherwise you’re part of the problem. Not the solution.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:28 am

People go completely apeshit at me when I'm town, throw me off my game, then when I don't literally solo the game in spite of shitty deathtunnels on me or whenever I make a single mistake in a game they rip it out of context saying hey look RC isn't good he did XYZ in a context where virtually no one would have performed well as town. massive amounts of people shitting on you all game would tilt everyone, and games like this where I've caught scum but people refuse to listen make me even more demotivated to push hard in the next one.

It was really nice when I had enough respect to lynch people when I knew they were scum but a bunch of shitters trying to scrape a 3% winrate against my scum game screwed my town game, so.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2659, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I don't think you're ruining the game, I think you're just making it really easy for scum regardless of your alignment, because this reduces the amount of spread wrt who gets pressured.
This is important imo
Honestly Vecna strikes me as town for not wanting to just lynch within mathblade/rc
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Talk with me about your projectmatt read please Gamma. Or literally anyone else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I havent' really worked to read anyone but RC yet but projectmatt from what he's comment since replace in felt pretty ech. If RC is scum I kinda doubt he is tho, cos the way RC hopped on his idea to lynch you then him felt a bit like a typical instance of scum latching onto a townie's idea
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:47 am

Post by hebichan »

I dunno, we have at least 3 scum and I'm confused as to where they are.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:58 am

1 of them is mathblade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:05 am

I shouldn't get so much shit for just saying that we should lynch math because I'm better than yall even though it's objectively true.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: arcangel9 [for reasons explained in the p-edit]

alright there are three primary redirection roles

a scum bus driver would not drive two scum members
best use case in that situation would have been swapping a known pr with the person doing the night kill [for the sake of brevity referred to as the killer after this]
or swapping someone with the night kill and adjusting the shot accordingly [which brings up the interesting question of how a trackers action would be resolved if they tracked the killer in that case][although in this case if math was the target of the redirection then the only way radiant can get that result was if almost50 also targeted math and thus himself and math would still more likely be town or possibly a traitor in this case]

a deflector would have deflected any actions targeting the killer to another person
if mathblade was the killer then whoever it got redirected to would also have targeted almost50 in order for radiant to get his result[or in a situation where they deflected any actions on the killer to almost50 then almost50 targeting math and thus himself would also cause radiants result]

a redirector probably would have tried redirecting mathblade [only living claimed pr at that point] onto someone else
i do not see a plausible way that a redirectors interference could cause your result though since even if they did target radiant they probably would not have redirected him onto the person doing the night kill [unless we have a town redirector in which case claim your effective guilty already]

p-edit
that is actually a good point
i am voting radiant but i know he might have been biased by having what he thought was a guilty throughout the day [not entirely sure if radiant is town but also not sure if radiant is scum]
and in addition why are we even lynching within the luna wagon
i highly doubt all the scum were on luna and there are fewer people alive that were off the wagon then were on the wagon

at any rate it might be best if we consider radiant v math as possible tvt for now and look elsewhere

final
note and why i voted at the beginning of this post
why is arcangel town
i have seen a few people say that but i do not really understand those reads looking through angels iso

p-edit again
radiant if you are a tracker could you please consider the fact that math is likely town because of your result
if you are not a tracker then just tell us and we can stop telling you why your result is mechanically nigh impossible if math was actually the person who did the night kill
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2685, Theta Alpine wrote:p-edit again
radiant if you are a tracker could you please consider the fact that math is likely town because of your result
if you are not a tracker then just tell us and we can stop telling you why your result is mechanically nigh impossible if math was actually the person who did the night kill
Um if RC really is tracker and got a proper result then why is math town? Not saying he's scum but it seems questionable that you're making that conclusion.
<Embrace The Void>

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if radiant tracked mathblade and got as a result that his target visited almost50 [and only almost50] then a role which can mess with results or actions exists
mathblade has indicated that your hoods action resolves as the entire hood visiting the target so radiant should have seen a visit to your recruit as well

and my post outlined why math probably is not scum in any situation with both role redirection and radiant receiving that result
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2478, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2373, RadiantCowbells wrote:i really want to just kneejerk say AA9 is scum for the hard mathblade townread and the cheeky push rn but honestly I feel like they wouldn't be this awful if they were scum
What the hell? Math is not even lynched, how do you know what his flip is going to be? and i read math as a town because of his high activity and i even agree to the fact later that i am not able to his alignment after the confusion with the claim. This is fishy!!!

In post 2423, RadiantCowbells wrote:After I flip you lynch Mathblade tomorrow.

VOTE: RC

Bye
In post 2424, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nah fuck that what am I doing

VOTE: mb

Too annoyed rn.

Actually, we are too!!!

VOTE: RC
Here's a good place for starters. If AA9 was scum, and RC and I both town then calling out RC's bullshit doesn't really make sense here with how AA9 does it. Asking how RC would know my flip (especially since I don't think AA9 is familiar with how RC is "arrogant to a fault" to put it mildly) is a very good question. AA9 as scum with both of us town doesn't highlight themselves like that. It seems newb "Ha! I caught scum!" vibey.

If AA9 is scum and RC is scum then again, why push your buddy like that. For reasons inexplicable to me, people aren't lynching RC and it seems odd that of all the people you pick to talk about, you pick a widely townread AA9. Can you explain why you scumread them? Because I don't see your reasons Theta.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2686, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2685, Theta Alpine wrote:p-edit again
Um if RC really is tracker and got a proper result then why is math town? Not saying he's scum but it seems questionable that you're making that conclusion.
I'm thinking scum with too much knowledge I'm town. You thinking that Gamma?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:02 am

In post 2687, Theta Alpine wrote:if radiant tracked mathblade and got as a result that his target visited almost50 [and only almost50] then a role which can mess with results or actions exists
mathblade has indicated that your hoods action resolves as the entire hood visiting the target so radiant should have seen a visit to your recruit as well

and my post outlined why math probably is not scum in any situation with both role redirection and radiant receiving that result
you missed the one that makes the most sense to me

given that apparently the neighbourhood cannot be solo redirected

scum redirected me onto scum to hopefully give me a false result. I didn't actually target mathblade. but I got a false guilty on scum so it's all good.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2690, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2687, Theta Alpine wrote:if radiant tracked mathblade and got as a result that his target visited almost50 [and only almost50] then a role which can mess with results or actions exists

scum redirected me onto scum to hopefully give me a false result. I didn't actually target mathblade. but I got a false guilty on scum so it's all good.
No. Just no. Don't want to get into this rn but I will debunk this when I get the chance.
for now VOTE: radiantcowbells
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:06 am

i really hope gamma is scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2333, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I tracked Mathblade to the kill yesterday

Officially a 1v1 now so stop shit voting elsewhere
Oh look RC lied again. Now he's saying he didn't track me. This is REALLY testing my patience.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2691, Gamma Emerald wrote:

No. Just no. Don't want to get into this rn but I will debunk this when I get the chance.
for now VOTE: radiantcowbells
Thank fucking you. Finally.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:07 am

like how the fuck did scum manage not only to not lynch guiltied scum but to convince town that after I flipped town that they should still ignore the guilty

I don't understand how you are all so fucking stupid.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2695, RadiantCowbells wrote:like how the fuck did scum manage not only to not lynch guiltied scum but to convince town that after I flipped town that they should still ignore the guilty

I don't understand how you are all so fucking stupid.
Who did you target RC?

Oh and for the umpteenth time.

1) If you're a tracker and don't target me, I can't be "guiltied".
2) I'm NOT SCUM.

This is the second day in a row you've been full of shit on guilties.

I don't believe you're a tracker and this is where the most likely result comes in. If you are a tracker then your play has been so fucking horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

no i actually did address that
the thing is why would they redirect you onto scum if they did not know what role you were [if you were a vig or a serial killer that would have gone horribly]
alter of rautherdir
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2697, Theta Alpine wrote:

no i actually did address that
the thing is why would they redirect you onto scum if they did not know what role you were [if you were a vig or a serial killer that would have gone horribly]
I didn't actually target mathblade

So Theta...Why the hell wasn't the bolded part your biggest concern?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i assume because he meant that due to redirection he did not target you
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”