the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1219, Tazaro wrote:Edosurist is enough proof that it embroiled the wrong people. And NO I did not double vote as a way to be consistent at defending myself from Edosurist and myself from future criticism. I am not a foreseer of the future. Edosurist's lynch was a left turn to me, and I think my posting day one made that clear.
if you felt so strongly about this you had ample opportunity to speak up. :>
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Speak up and say what? Besides all what I had said day one.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Tazaro »

The only thing that i did not mention was having double voted. But that was no one's business especially not scums's.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Tazaro »

His lynch was a left turn. The great reason that I voted for Fighting Dreamers was that I somehow thought they would ultimately make their own independent call on who was scum. Bending to the popular voice was a betrayal to what I expected.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by the worst »

What did you want?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I guess ... i wanted lynched scum. lynched scum day one
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1214, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1209, Tazaro wrote:
In post 1173, Tazaro wrote:I hereby have two things to proceed to pucker up into a monumental megaphone and claim to the clammy, sweaty seated awaiting audience ...
Engage.
Two things are--> I postal voted for Fighting Dreamers. Then I election day voted for Fighting Dreamers.
Asshole.

@Hebichan and @Tazaro, I'd like to take this moment to say that Edosurist's death is entirely on the pair of you. If either of you had spoken up about your double votes yesterday then we would have known there was 2 double votes sooner and Edosurist wouldn't have had to die. We are now in a situation where your actions have caused us to misslynch a townie and each of you are now heavily due policy lynches that could probably be spent better elsewhere. As a town, we agreed almost unanimously that double voting was a scum claim yet both of you had to be anti-town and go through with it anyway. Instead of speaking up, you were both cowards and let someone else eat the lynch that each of you deserved. You should have taken responsibility for your actions and spoken up sooner.

So shame on both of you for your actions.

Knowing you had double voted made Edosurist's claim so much more likely to be true. Hence you both knew we were lynching a townie. Tazaro, at the very least, was softly defending Edosurist. He made a few comments agreeing with the worst on how so much support for Edosurist was suspicious. Of course, if he really wanted to save Edosurist's life he would have claimed his double vote. Hebichan on the other hand, made no effort to oppose the Edosurist lynch. He just commented on the situation with no real input. If there's scum in these double voters then I'm convinced it's Hebichan. If we are going to lynch over this situation again then it should be Hebichan that goes. I don't think it's wise to spend 3 lynches here though. If we have a killing role then they should definitely take out Taz because he'd be dangerous to be kept for MyLo.

This whole fiasco is annoying. But at least we have the 2 (in my opinion) confirmed townies of the worst and Ausuka to balance this out.
For the record, I think Tazaro is town. Why? Because I just don't feel like scum would be so out here. (Like, unless someone has reason to suspect otherwise based on Tazaro's playstyle in other games, that's my stance.)
"You learn mathematics by doing mathematics."
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1217, Tazaro wrote:pre-ninja: I did not agree with the logic of double voting equals a problem and therefore Edosurist equals a convenient person who gets to be dumped into a lynch pool and then gets lynched because the mob (who I wasn't a part of) said to lynch him and kill scum, at best, or at the least find the dratted double voter. What a crummy plan. Someone in this thread said about double voting that "it's a scum claim." Who was it that dared write that, again?
I wanna say it was Not Known 15.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1225, the worst wrote:
In post 1219, Tazaro wrote:Edosurist is enough proof that it embroiled the wrong people. And NO I did not double vote as a way to be consistent at defending myself from Edosurist and myself from future criticism. I am not a foreseer of the future. Edosurist's lynch was a left turn to me, and I think my posting day one made that clear.
if you felt so strongly about this you had ample opportunity to speak up. :>
Tbf, Tazaro kinda did by telling you NOT to go with the majority and all. Like, it wasn't exactly explicitly, but he was heavily implying that you should lynch elsewhere. Again, I don't necessarily fault you for the mislynch as we were all pressuring you to do it. (I did have issues with the way the presidency was ran, but I've already explained my thoughts there.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by 123456789 »

People who we do not lynch under any circumstances today:
Tazaro
The Worst
Ausuka

People who we should strongly consider lynching today:
Hebichan (because of being exposed by the electoral fraud and the fact that no town PR with the possible exception of the Worst would've (imo) targeted Hebichan over The Worst with that ability. Heck, mafia don't really have a reason to either except to quasi-"confirm" Hebi as town. I find the latter more likely.)
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1182, Not Known 15 wrote:
/join mutante party
Does this mean your candidacy is automatically withdrawn
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by ofrhz »

thinking taz might be town
In post 1222, Tazaro wrote:We already killed Edosurist for this "big deal" about nothing at all. Aronis is right on this and so am I.
The case against hebi has only been growing though
like her double voting isn't the only reason why I'm scumreading her
It's the double vote + bad reason for double vote + voting for two different people + letting edos get lynched (and in fact, pushing for edos to get lynched because she, in all her hypocrisy, wanted to out the double voter)
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by ofrhz »

join mutante
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1223, the worst wrote:
In post 1211, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1192, the worst wrote:
In post 1185, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1183, the worst wrote:
In post 1170, skitter30 wrote:it seems that given the current district placements, things become more chaotic if tw is dead; it turns several of the districts into tossups.
.....and then who comes in with shade throwing and a new party?
???
starts with an A and rhymes with "blaronis".
Are you saying Aronis is mafia and planned to kill you off so he could form his own party in the ashes?

Because if you are, I'm going to have to strongly disagree.
just tinfoil for now but the timing does notttttttt look good.
yeah I totally want the worst to die guys. That's exactly why he was one of the first two names on my not gonna kill today list
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I have like

No scumreads
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Someone help
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I townread about everyone In my party

The worst is town
Aronis is town
Ruby is town? Who’s in Ruby’s party?

What are people’s read on me
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Also I should be President
Im a dog that quacks
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:07 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1239, WhemeStar wrote:I have like

No scumreads
You know what

Scum, fuck this

We just want to be friends, why are you so antagonistic? :(

Let's all just be friends what the fuck
Blind Bandits
Blind Bandits
Goon
Blind Bandits
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Blind Bandits »

this would not have happened if we elected supreme leader ruby red
purrcferatu
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1215, Tazaro wrote:A couple of things. How many times was it said that the problem was if someone double voted at all?--It was said over and over again, and, so, it's kind of a waste of further breath to now insert that if there were actually MORE people who double voted then one of those people in particular (Edosurist, you say) would have been saved. All this stuff about double voting is bad, and it's a scum claim and stuff. And now turn it around and say if it WERE claimed it would have been Edosurist's salvation?
I did not mislynch a townie; you guys DID with your insistence that "oh no" someone double voted or did not vote or whatnot is a problem. No it's not. We don't all walk in lockstep. And the double voting thing was made such an issue and therefore Edosurist had to die was such a dumb move.
Oh, and don't even talk about "policy lynches" in the same breath of saying that an innocent townie was lynched. The policy lynch of me would kill an innocent townie. What is then the point of saying "policy lynch" anyway when the "policy lynch" of Edosurist happened? And the only ones who don't have responsibility for him dying is those who didn't support his lynch. Imagine that.
So what is it going to be--is there a soft insinuation that I deserve to die because I have the guilt of double voting? Wasn't that the very problem that was risen as a specter over Edosurist?|
And can we drop the lining up of lynches to find the double voter. At least we can end that now
If you think you are not responsible for Edosurist's death then you are dead wrong. At the very least, you're as much to blame as everyone who supported and if not then more so. It was the pair of your's actions that created the situation in the first place.

Either you or Hebichan claiming your double vote would certainly have been Edosurist's salvation. Your claims back up Edosurist's own that they didn't vote. It's just a shame they weren't around to reinforce the idea that they didn't vote when suspicion first arose. By claiming a double vote, we likely would have killed you instead of him. What's the difference between lynching a town!Edosurist and a town!either of you? Answer: Both of you deserved to be lynched for your actions whereas Edosurist was innocent of everything we were holding against him.

I never said people who didn't lynch him are the ones responsible for his death. I said specifically you and Hebichan are responsible because you were more informed about what happened and you had the power to speak up about the situation.
I mostly just lurk now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

Uhhh. So can we like do the lie detector thing. It doesn't count as a lie if the person doesn't know it's a lie so we're gonna have to stick with clearing people running for president/not in a party.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1217, Tazaro wrote:pre-ninja: I did not agree with the logic of double voting equals a problem and therefore Edosurist equals a convenient person who gets to be dumped into a lynch pool and then gets lynched because the mob (who I wasn't a part of) said to lynch him and kill scum, at best, or at the least find the dratted double voter. What a crummy plan. Someone in this thread said about double voting that "it's a scum claim." Who was it that dared write that, again?
In post 1218, Tazaro wrote:
In post 125, Not Known 15 wrote: However, I think we should, as minimum, impose the rule
Electoral fraud is a scum claim
Allowing electoral fraud to take place is strictly anti-town.
Oh, yes, it was this gem that I remembered. The minimum rule should be the rule that embroiled people like Edosurist and me?!???!
It was agreed that double voting was a scum thing to do and we WOULD lynch people for it. You never expressed disagreement with it when it was discussed.
In post 125, Not Known 15 wrote:However, I think we should, as minimum, impose the rule Electoral fraud is a scum claim.
In post 126, Ausuka wrote:I'm fine with the no electoral fraud rule.
In post 129, hebichan wrote:I agree with no electoral fraud.
In post 130, Invisibility wrote:town has no reason to postal vote in general
In post 132, Edosurist wrote:Postal voting is fine if you're V/LA, it's really the double voting that's an issue.
All 5 of these posts showed support for banning double votes.
Nobody
expressed any disagreement. It felt pretty agreed upon to me. Obviously, you didn't get the message.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1226, Tazaro wrote:Speak up and say what? Besides all what I had said day one.
Admit that you double voted when we first called for people to admit double votes, maybe?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1231, 123456789 wrote:For the record, I think Tazaro is town. Why? Because I just don't feel like scum would be so out here. (Like, unless someone has reason to suspect otherwise based on Tazaro's playstyle in other games, that's my stance.)
I agree. He's a scummy town but town nonetheless. That said, I'm still more okay with a vig on him than anyone else. His reaction to all this strikes me as town since, although he is making excuses, he is not trying to present his excuses as pro town like Hebichan did. I just wish he was saying all this stuff yesterday when it mattered more.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”