Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

In post 1698, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 1620, Chara wrote:
In post 1586, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1568, ManWithNoName wrote:Why are you so concerned with appearing town rather than just playing to a town wincon in order to just help town win?

Super Pro Tip, do town things, and town reads will follow, this much concern about being townread by people troubles me. It troubles me quite a bit.
I understand why you'd be concerned about this but you also need to understand where I'm coming from. Even the best townies get mislynched sometimes; being townread isn't always as simple as doing pro-town things, sometimes it's a matter of presenting your thought process in a way that allows others to understand how it comes from a town perspective.

I'm concerned about appearing town because I've been disengaged from the game to the point where there's an understandable amount of paranoia about my alignment, and when I started getting back into the game doing pro-town things, people still called me scum because I didn't have enough certainty and they didn't like my question-based approach.

My sense is that people are getting caught up in the way I'm presenting my thoughts instead of actually looking at what I'm saying, so I'm presenting basically the exact same information except in the form of cases. Like, I had said most of the stuff in my PP case before. There's not really much new stuff there. I just put the information together in a different way so that players who can't read between the lines see what I'm saying and are better able to understand my thought process.
does anyone here have experience with scum Shoshin? this post just ruined my scumread but it could be faked by someone with any sort of reasonable skill at doing so.
I just finished a game with scum!shoshin, and while it feels similar in terms of general content, the tone behind it is pretty different, especially in a post like this one. I also resonate a lot with the being disengaged but wanting to be townread. She was one of my townreads D1, and she still is. I think it's a huge mistake to go after her.

Also disagree with lynching Fire today. I agree he's the most likely Scum out of the 4 linked by roles, + Maria's claim, but if he's town, leaving him alive forces the mafia to either get copped or deal with him for us. We've got way less dangerous scummy lynches like PP. I'd also be ok with seeing Shepard swing. I had a weak town read on Nahdia but I really don't like how much Shepard has avoided commenting on PP directly and obviously I don't like his push on Shoshin. #chainsaw
In post 1682, Taly wrote: I will 1v1 wallpost against anyone who wants to come for
TW's
life atm.
ftr, this is not helpful. if someone genuinely wants to scumread tw, stifling that discussion is not good
Lol this is flawed as fuck and I need to see if it’s town flawed or scum flawed

If I comment on PP oh no! I am scum for not catching up!
If I comment on stuff other than PP oh no! Must be chainsaw for not talking about PP.

No one has answered the question I asked and no one has said it is a bad question Ergo the push is good.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:11 am

In post 1520, the worst wrote:let's do thisssssssss

scores are approximate since the double-weighted scores are not an exact doubling of themselves (evidenced by Pine's slot; to get his average he'd have needed a 0 from Reuben/Lovebird which we know is not correct).
even so these are probably close enough to the actual scores that I'm feeling comfortable.

PositionNameRank
1stChara8.29
2ndthe worst7.19
3rdTaly6.71
4thTehBrawlGuy6.29
5thDunnstral6.25
6thPunreader6.06
7thNahdia6.00
8thDeasVail5.56
9thEspeonage5.56
10thShoshin5.44
11thMariaR5.38
12thPine4.94
13thManWithNoName4.75
14thFire Assassin4.71
15thVaxkiller4.13
16thPenguinPower4.06
17thLovebird2.00
18thNicoRobin1.63

Spoiler: data tabled (more #aesthetic than useful but....fight me)
X axis : receiver of score
Y axis : giver of score

RECEIVER
GIVER
TehBrawlGuy
Taly
Punreader
MariaR
DeasVail
Espeonage
Dunnstral
Nahdia
the worst
Pine
Shoshin
Fire Assassin
Lovebird
Chara
ManWithNoName
Vaxkiller
PenguinPower
NicoRobin
TehBrawlGuy
Taly
Punreader
MariaR
DeasVail
Espeonage
Dunnstral
Nahdia
the worst
Pine
Shoshin
Fire Assassin
Lovebird
Chara
ManWithNoName
Vaxkiller
PenguinPower
NicoRobin
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
AVERAGE
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
TENS
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
ZEROES
unaccounted votes
unaccounted points
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
av. unacc. score
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
Putting this here for my reference
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Taly »

can someone tell that im frustrated and i want help
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Shoshin »

Hey Taly, I've been trying to talk with you for a few pages now, are you around?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Taly »

im typing a post directed to the last 4 people in this thread rn
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1699, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 672, Pine wrote:Protected from people below them, kills people ranked higher. That screams “self-aligned” to me.

I’m not opposed to leashing it.
This is the only thing close to a read I could find in Pine’s ISO.

I could buy scum and Punreader shooting this.

Especially if SK.

I also find that with everyone giving their reads list Fire’s claim seems possible and now need to look at Maria’s. Fire still gives me the heebie jeebies of reaper influence though.
What?
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1691, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1690, Taly wrote:
1)
Because why would
Maria
-scum fakeclaim an innocent on
Vax
of all people, one of the most suspected people of the game?
2)
Because why would
Maria
-scum merge with
Chara
of all people, one of the most townread people of the game?
3)
Because why would
Maria
-scum claim cop at all, or challenge at a cop claim like
Fire's
?
4)
Because why would
Maria
-scum openly be OK with lying about reads D1 since it'd mean her scumself wouldn't have accurate thread info. on town's mindset?
5)
Because why would
Maria
-scum counter a
PP
-town wagon, or a
PP
-scum wagon with her own scumread-
Nahdia
wagon??
There's lots of plausible scum narratives to answer those questions.

1) If Vax is town, Maria could be buddying. If Vax is scum, Maria could be protecting a teammate.
But is there anything else that could outright suggest a potential
Vax/Maria
team?

And I guess I can see that... but with
Maria
claiming cop - despite her alignment, town would be getting to-some-degree valid results periodically throughout the game, because if
Maria
-scum is lying about results or claim, we'd have concrete evidence to suspect that.

I just don't see a long-term benefit to scum claiming cop?

I still don't like
Maria/Fire's
immediate
"this is a fakeclaim"
reaction to each other, but yeah.
In post 1691, Shoshin wrote:2) I don't really understand the merge thing or what happened there... if Maria chose to merge with Chara, she could be buddying Chara... and besides, the question you should ask is, how is Maria both a cop and a merger?
I don't think there's a defined post that states
Chara
did/didn't do the merge? Did
Maria
claim she did it explicitly?

Also,
MNWW/Screenplay
used a role that affected
Me/TW
so that's what I'm wondering.
In post 1691, Shoshin wrote:3) To push a mislynch on Fire. To create chaos. To make you think she's town based on role. There's plenty of games where scum claim or counterclaim cop.
Fire
and
Maria
had pretty similar reactions to each other, since this is role madness, I don't really think it's impossible for them both to be town. I just don't like their play at several points, and I think otherwise they're claims best serve town if alive.
In post 1691, Shoshin wrote:4) Scum openly lie about reads on D1 so that they're immune from suspicion. I don't understand what you mean by "accurate thread info" when scum's goal isn't to help town, it's to hurt town. It hurts town when you openly lie about reads so that nobody can form accurate reads about you.
Because with rankings, scum would want certain people dead, or deaths that would throw the town off.

Giving reads and viewpoints EoD1 helps scum articulate where and why they want their rankings done.

When I said I'd be OK with reasonable lying EoD1, I meant people who WOULD be lying should and had to open up D2. I haven't seen much that would indicate someone lying.
In post 1691, Shoshin wrote:5) If both PP and Nahdia are town, she could be setting up a mislynch on Nahdia based on PP's flip. If PP's scum and Nahdia's town, she could be redirecting towards a mislynch while protecting her teammate. If PP's town and Nahdia's scum, she could be looking for town credit while also believing that PP's going to get lynched, not Nahdia.

I've seen scum do everything that Maria's doing. None of it is very indicative of alignment either way.
Can you find town-motivation in what she's doing?
In post 1692, Shoshin wrote:Taly, answer the flipside of your question: Why would Maria-town be okay with lying about reads on D1 since it'd mean her townself wouldn't have accurate thread info. on town's mindset? Or to put it another way, who do you think cares more about accurate thread info, town or scum?
1)
To not give scum information,
Maria
strikes me as the player to think and observe versus show and tell her thoughts. I don't think scum promoting this would be beneficial for them.

2)
Personally, I care a hella lot about accuracy as scum. Either I position myself to be accurate, or I find reasons to justify why I'm not. I don't care about accuracy much as town. As long as I lynch scum EoD.

I also don't vote hop as scum.

I'm a little uncomfortable that people have lightly thrown theories in the thread with me and a scumteam-mate, and then have never mentioned them again.
In post 1694, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1682, Taly wrote:I'm highly suspect of Fire at this point
Interesting change of pace.
In ten pages you will be townreading me
I just don't understand your perspective in this game.

You have valid reason to believe that
Espe
is town and you still scumread him.

You know 2 people saying the other is fakeclaiming is a dichotomy, but deciphering that isn't your big focus(???) - judging that you just L-1'd
PP

You seem to be on/off active, and I don't know what to make of you, to be honest.
In post 1695, Commander Shepard wrote: Who do you think could be scum with Fire then?
This is another reason why I won't vote him... I can't really say.
In post 1696, Commander Shepard wrote:
If Punreader shot Pine then either
A) Punreader is scum
B) Punreader is town and scum also shot Pine
C) Scum shot someone else and they lived

And also why can’t there be two one shot cops in games are both claiming to be full blown cops?
None of them specified it was 1-shot, so I believe they are full-blown cops.
In post 1697, Commander Shepard wrote:Furthermore if you believe there can’t be two cops why is this not a 1v1 for both claimed cops?
Actually, I've made multiple posts entertaining this idea and questioning
Maria/Fire
as a pair, and it's driving me a bit crazy. Nobody seems interested too interested in that though...

to

They seem to spout so much about how the other is fakeclaiming, but it seems like they're actively ignoring each other.
In post 1698, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 1682, Taly wrote: I will 1v1 wallpost against anyone who wants to come for
TW's
life atm.
ftr, this is not helpful. if someone genuinely wants to scumread tw, stifling that discussion is not good
You're right, stifling discussion is not good, but so far, there's been little to no discussion made about him.

Right now, I'm confident about
TW
and nobody's really pushed back on me over this thought unlike half my other townreads.

Also, in reference to
Screen's
message role thing, I'm feeling better about him.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:45 am

In post 828, Errantparabola wrote:
ViWelcome, NicoRobin.

People care about what you think. To be specific, they're all clamoring to know what you think of them.
You are
Vi
, the
Ranking Townie

Alignment: Town
-- You win when all threats to town are dead, and there is at least one member of town alive.

Passive: Public Rankings
(
Get 'em while they're still fresh!
) -- Your D1 rankings of other people will be made public in-thread and are assigned double weight.

17. NicoRobin
(TOWN)

Average:
Number of 10s:
Number of 0s:

With that, Night 1 begins immediately and ends in (expired on 2018-06-20 21:38:00).

AVERAGE
TENS
ZEROES

Something is off here based on the numbers provided by worst. The averages are wrong. Did someone sanity check these?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 am

The number of points for NicoRobin should be 35/17 to get 2.05. There's too many numbers there.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1707, Commander Shepard wrote:
ViWelcome, NicoRobin.

People care about what you think. To be specific, they're all clamoring to know what you think of them.
You are
Vi
, the
Ranking Townie

-- You win when all threats to town are dead, and there is at least one member of town alive.

(
) -- Your D1 rankings of other people will be made public in-thread and are assigned double weight.

17. NicoRobin
(TOWN)

Average:
Number of 10s:
Number of 0s:

With that, Night 1 begins immediately and ends in (expired on 2018-06-20 21:38:00).

AVERAGE
TENS
ZEROES

Something is off here based on the numbers provided by worst. The averages are wrong. Did someone sanity check these?
We are missing the information from the other two dead people.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1709, brassherald wrote:
ViWelcome, NicoRobin.

You are
Vi
, the
Ranking Townie

(

17. NicoRobin
(TOWN)

Average:
Number of 10s:
Number of 0s:

AVERAGE
TENS
ZEROES

Whoops.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1706, Taly wrote:I just don't see a long-term benefit to scum claiming cop?
I've seen scum claim cop on D2 and win the game, surviving until endgame. The benefits are pretty clear: you get to control who gets lynched, and you get some townreads without much deeper questioning.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:54 am

In post 1710, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 1709, brassherald wrote:
ViWelcome, NicoRobin.

You are
Vi
, the
Ranking Townie

(

17. NicoRobin
(TOWN)

Average:
Number of 10s:
Number of 0s:

AVERAGE
TENS
ZEROES

Whoops.
We're missing information from Lovebird yeah, but it looks like she didn't submit to get the averages to line up. We have Nico's and we have Pine's except for a few gaps?
If I put in 0's for Pine and Lovebird it doesn't make sense.

We need a number that x/y * 2.06 is roughly an integer.
x = y * 2.06 where X and Y are both integers. Going through the numbers means 17 is the only valid one meaning lovebird didn't submit.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:55 am

Or it could be 18 and 37 or 17 and 35
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:56 am

The sum of the NicoRobin column is 36. Something is hinky there. If Lovebird submitted it's a 1 for Nico but if she didn't then the numbers are too high.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:01 am

In post 827, Errantparabola wrote:
RadiantCowbellsWelcome, ReubenWasFine.

You're a force to be reckoned with.
You are
RadiantCowbells
, the
Loud Doctor

Active: I Like Doctors
(
And so you are one.
) -- Twice during the game, you can target someone during the Night Phase to protect them from the first kill attempt on them. They will be informed that you visited them.

18. Lovebird
(TOWN)

Average:
Number of 10s:
Number of 0s:
If Lovebird submitted, it's a mandatory 10 for herself.
If we assume Pine put in a zero that makes the average
2.33333 repeating

To get 1.78 you'd need 32 points total. There's 32 there before Lovebird did anything. So if Lovebird submitted we have 10 too many, if she's treated as all zeroes then the NicoRobin column sum is off and all the zeroes calculations are wrong.

Something is wrong with these numbers.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1689, Shoshin wrote:But then Fire claims and he's scum because there can't be two cops? I thought claims weren't AI... I thought Maria was open to crazy setup stuff... but nah, guess not.
I said this before and I'll say it again. I didn't believe fire was a cop because of his invest result more so then him claiming cop itself.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Shoshin »

You thought a guilty on Esp wasn't plausible?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:05 am

In post 1716, MariaR wrote:
In post 1689, Shoshin wrote:But then Fire claims and he's scum because there can't be two cops? I thought claims weren't AI... I thought Maria was open to crazy setup stuff... but nah, guess not.
I said this before and I'll say it again. I didn't believe fire was a cop because of his invest result more so then him claiming cop itself.
Thus begs the question, why aren't you voting Fire? And why aren't you looking for Fire's partners if you believe that? Why is this day not a 1v1 between you both if you believe he can't be a cop.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1687, Shoshin wrote:Her posts feel more defensive than scumhunting oriented.
Can you show me what defensive posting you're talking about? That could just be more playstyle given I'm a very reactive player but I'd like to see what you're on about.
In post 1687, Shoshin wrote:On D1, she said she was openly lying about reads/rankings in a way that makes me think she's trying to avoid commiting to any positions, a pretty typical scum pattern.
I don't see why this is an issue when scum me can just give you reads and stick to them for the most part because it's kinda easy to do that. Well at least for me given I find scum easier than town but you wouldn't know that if you didn't know me
In post 1687, Shoshin wrote:She quickly jumped onto Nahdia's reasoning to end the day without wanting to scumhunt.
I have no idea where you're going with this? Yes I did agree with Nahdia that the day should end early but I don't get where you got the "without scumhunting" part I wanted the day to end early so people didn't second guess reads.
In post 1687, Shoshin wrote:And the way she voted Fire today after he claimed didn't square with the way she was thinking on D1 about the game's roles/setup (i.e. on D1 she's going on about how the scum might have roles to screw with our rankings, which is a really speculative position, but then when Fire claims, she's suddenly can't speculate about multiple cops?),
Na more cops isn't the problem godfathers can be a thing etc etc I really disliked his result and the way he went about it. The fact he unvoted after my claim was...interesting
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:10 am

In post 1719, MariaR wrote:
In post 1687, Shoshin wrote:Her posts feel more defensive than scumhunting oriented.
Can you show me what defensive posting you're talking about? That could just be more playstyle given I'm a very reactive player but I'd like to see what you're on about.
In post 1687, Shoshin wrote:On D1, she said she was openly lying about reads/rankings in a way that makes me think she's trying to avoid commiting to any positions, a pretty typical scum pattern.
I don't see why this is an issue when scum me can just give you reads and stick to them for the most part because it's kinda easy to do that. Well at least for me given I find scum easier than town but you wouldn't know that if you didn't know me
In post 1687, Shoshin wrote:She quickly jumped onto Nahdia's reasoning to end the day without wanting to scumhunt.
I have no idea where you're going with this? Yes I did agree with Nahdia that the day should end early but I don't get where you got the "without scumhunting" part I wanted the day to end early so people didn't second guess reads.
In post 1687, Shoshin wrote:And the way she voted Fire today after he claimed didn't square with the way she was thinking on D1 about the game's roles/setup (i.e. on D1 she's going on about how the scum might have roles to screw with our rankings, which is a really speculative position, but then when Fire claims, she's suddenly can't speculate about multiple cops?),
Na more cops isn't the problem godfathers can be a thing etc etc I really disliked his result and the way he went about it. The fact he unvoted after my claim was...interesting
Why would it matter if people second guess reads? Making sure reads are solid is a core foundation of the game.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1717, Shoshin wrote:You thought a guilty on Esp wasn't plausible?
Check my rankings esp was one of my top townreads and his reaction felt legit to me. I felt it was more likely fire was bsing in some way IE gambit or just fakeclaiming then having a srs guilty on one of my top townreads yes. If it was on someone I was scumreading I wouldn't have had an issue.
In post 1718, Commander Shepard wrote:
Thus begs the question, why aren't you voting Fire? And why aren't you looking for Fire's partners if you believe that? Why is this day not a 1v1 between you both if you believe he can't be a cop.
He took it back because his is based on rankings that we can not conf and that means the base of the strong sr is gone. I can still see fire flipping scum easy because I would like to think he's decent at the game when he tries. For now he's just in a base of a scumread while I sr your slot
much
more
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:13 am

In post 1721, MariaR wrote:
In post 1717, Shoshin wrote:You thought a guilty on Esp wasn't plausible?
Check my rankings esp was one of my top townreads and his reaction felt legit to me. I felt it was more likely fire was bsing in some way IE gambit or just fakeclaiming then having a srs guilty on one of my top townreads yes. If it was on someone I was scumreading I wouldn't have had an issue.
In post 1718, Commander Shepard wrote:
He took it back because his is based on rankings that we can not conf and that means the base of the strong sr is gone. I can still see fire flipping scum easy because I would like to think he's decent at the game when he tries. For now he's just in a base of a scumread while I sr your slot
much
more
So you scumread more than someone who to you is mechanically confirmed scum? Seems legit.

Sarcasm detected.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1720, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1719, MariaR wrote:
Why would it matter if people second guess reads? Making sure reads are solid is a core foundation of the game.
I think the moment town goes into apathy and starts second guessing reads and gives less effort is the moment town loses games. If you keep questioning yourself you'll never get results. Debating reads between players is a base part of mafia but if you keep going "what if" every 5 minutes on a read you don't get anything done.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1722, Commander Shepard wrote:So you scumread more than someone who to you is mechanically confirmed scum? Seems legit.
No one is mechanically confirmed scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”