Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why aren't we wagoning myloninja?

Pretty sure that vote switch is straight up scum

In post 1552, Scioness Sajj wrote:lynch lynch lynch
VOTE: performer
l-4
In post 1661, Scioness Sajj wrote:so ugh can we please have a lynch? pref on preformer/wave cuz i don't think we can get 11 votes in 30 hours

also, I don't think performer confused wheme with wave but it's not that important i guess
In post 1663, Scioness Sajj wrote:oh yeah android is fine lynch
In post 1760, Scioness Sajj wrote:VOTE: android
Another weird flip
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Those 3 are the most egregious probably
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

We should at least be looking at myloninja and Scioness Sajj tomorrow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1799, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1772, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Android

I might not be online in time to hammer. I’d rather this than Perf.
Why? I don't believe you've ever given an opinion on either
What’re you talking about?!? I basically entered this game and ONLY talked about Performer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 913, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, Performer is hardcore projecting in that last post, and trajectory setting up.

I might have found my way to give y’all the 5 pages of Flavor you wanted.
In post 916, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is in response to all the bullet points in Performer’s projecting post.

The main wagoneer targeted wagon analysis looking town, vote still there.

Comment on the Unneeded claim is discrediting of a potential town PR. (Idk what the claim is, I’m taking this at face value)
Hopkirk also questioned based on Rampage ISO. This leans me to think that PerformerScum hands down equals RampageTown.
Rampage is being discredited here by Performer, so to me it looks like it’s an attempt to cut down a claim (if it’s a VT claim, still counts, as it could give reason to go there in the future)

Self meta comment, i like talking about myself. Literally look at any random game of mine, and you’ll get loads of self meta.

The Khan scum team comment, sure yeah, it’s weird, but I think it comes from town moreso than scum. I’ll agree with you, though. It’s weird.

The reads lists are incredibly political. Enough scum reads where he can go wherever he wants and drop whoever’s he wants, and enough town reads to get people on the good side while keeping fluid.

On the note of Ausuka, Ausuka is her main, just not the first account. I don’t think the other account should have to be outed if they don’t want to. There’s plenty of games they’ve played to look up some meta if you want.
In post 923, Flavor Leaf wrote:Now Performer is in a spot where I’ve done exactly what they were implying I should do, however it was targeted at him.

I’m curious to see how Performer responds to me before I take much further action (I’ll probably delve Performer more in a bit)

If he comes at me, he’s strictly attacking for just analyzing one of my posts. I’m very aware that you could be town, but am leaning towards ScumPerf yet and seeing projection in your posts. Can I see you posting like this as town? Sure, but it’s enough that I’m going to delve further into it until I can figure out what I need or see something else worth putting more time into.

So Performer...how will you respond?
In post 979, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 977, Performer wrote:Off topic: Duuude, boonskies. No freaking way lol!! You have too many alts. Barting to sf, oh man. I saw those new trains they had, they're nice.
---
Well, since I've played with you before, I have another lens to examine you from...hmm.
I’m a little north of Berkeley. I’m semi in this game now, so it’s easy to just make comments.

Perf’s town. His reads were very thought out, and that’s just doing the most as scum...-.-
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maybe not entered
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Damn, i’ve Done more than I thought I did.

Go me!
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

if this is scum android, I think he would of hardclaimed a PR role instead of VT
In post 1795, Dunnstral wrote:Not impressed with the reasoning or total lack thereof to vote andriod over performer by the last half of this wagon - get performer
think the lack of reasoning from people is because this does feel like a policy lynch; nothing from his content stands out as majorly scummy and the only reason most of us are voting between these two wagons is because deadline is approaching
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Performer »

So.. Dunn has been talking about not lynching in the hood, has been on osuka for a long time, suggested voting lalendra or osuka to us, all of sudden he votes me on pg 72 like he's simply going shopping. No reason why. Huh.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I've been trying to get other wagons for the past 5 pages

If you're going to turn this into you vs andriod and vote them I'm going to choose to vote you over her
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And okay Flavorleaf, just look at the other 2 then
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1795, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1791, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1790, Andriod18 wrote:I'm a VT do as you wish.
That's a relief. The only reason I had you in my null-town reads earlier was that I thought you might be a PR who didn't know how to handle your role. That did wear out already, but thanks for the reassurance. Lynching a VT is the next best thing to lynching scum with 16 hours to go.
This is scummy

Andriod is pretty blatantly town from their posting on this page - performer is only maybe town. Not impressed with the reasoning or total lack thereof to vote andriod over performer by the last half of this wagon - get performer
Let me do a Dunnstral:

This is scummy

Andriod is pretty blatantly
town
vanilla from their posting on this page - performer is only maybe
town
vanilla. Not impressed with the reasoning or total lack thereof to vote
andriod
performer over
performer
andriod by the
last half of this wagon
quoted person - get performer.

For those who need further explanation: There is always a chance BOTH wagons are on town. In this case, Dunn got a VT claim from one and is fishing for the other one's role. It's as simple as that.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Performer »

Yeah that's my suspicion as well about dunn.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Let me elaborate:

Scum don't care which townie they lynch, although they know they probably can't get a lynch on a PR this early into the game. What hey care about is get as many claims (or hints) as possible for them to shoot at night. Wave already claim VT. Performer might be as well, or could be a PR. If Performer is a PR then shooting him and pushing for a lynch on wavemode tomorrow (based on the "there's likely to be 1 scum in the hood" theory) destroys the hood. If Performer is a VT then whatever.. they can shoot someone else they think are more likely a PR and leave the hood till later (still using the same theory of 1 scum is in it).

We have such short time left. What if Performer claims a PR? Who are we lynching then? And what if Performer claims VT?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Good morning! I have 3 things to say

1- Happy Birthday Ircher! I wish the best for you <3

2- I still don't understand why Android was suddenly wagoned over other lurkers that were the topic for a while. I would appreciate if people who are voting Android or performer could write one sentence about their decision. - At least the ones who just hoped on either.

I think I remembered why town win ratio on ms is so low again. Thing is you need to be transparent and more flexible with reads and you should care enough to just give out whats in your minds instead of just jumping on wagons.

VOTE: Performer cause Android is not scummy at all and I think Performer is coasting and pocketing and doing nothing besides that. I can still see him being a mislynch as well though. Maybe we should revive Wave wagon? If we're lynching a lurker I'm more comfortable with wave who was the main topic all day and disappeared now that it's decision time.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

the vote was 3rd thing

Also I don't like dunn way of posting and I agree that him calling both wagons town but wanting a performer lynch is bad but I agree with him in this last thing. I feel the same way actually. I Think both wagons have a chance for being a mislynch.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Regardless of the wagons, i don’t see Dunn as scum either way.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1816, Flavor Leaf wrote:Regardless of the wagons, i don’t see Dunn as scum either way.
Talk to me about it

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He’s literally been pushing trying to get on other wagons besides the ones that are being pushed because he doesn’t think they are necessarily scum.

He literally waited less than 24 hours until deadline to eventually collapse.

That isn’t scum motivated at all really. I very much feel like he was genuinely trying to get he lynch elsewhere.

And the way he did it, isn’t just scum pushing elsewhere to try to save a buddy. That’s doing the most.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1811, Almost50 wrote:In this case, Dunn got a VT claim from one and is fishing for the other one's role. It's as simple as that.
You're right, I started saying andriod was a bad lynch right after they claimed vt and didn't talk about them before that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And they claimed because of me too
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Andoid is in L2
Performer is in L1 with my vote

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

That's a relief. The only reason I had you in my null-town reads earlier was that I thought you might be a PR who didn't know how to handle your role. That did wear out already, but thanks for the reassurance. Lynching a VT is the next best thing to lynching scum with 16 hours to go.
In post 1793, Almost50 wrote:But there's info to be gained here as well. If you are indeed town then 2-3 scums are on your wagon regardless of Performer's alignment (scum would want to get a mislynch rather than a no lynch).

If you flip red though then bussing is minimal and there's 0-1 scum on your wagon if Performer is town, and up to 2 if he is your scum p.

So, assuming your town you're taking one for the team, and you have my personal respect for it.
In post 1811, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1795, Dunnstral wrote:
This is scummy

Andriod is pretty blatantly town from their posting on this page - performer is only maybe town. Not impressed with the reasoning or total lack thereof to vote andriod over performer by the last half of this wagon - get performer
Let me do a Dunnstral:

This is scummy

Andriod is pretty blatantly
town
vanilla from their posting on this page - performer is only maybe
town
vanilla. Not impressed with the reasoning or total lack thereof to vote
andriod
performer over
performer
andriod by the
last half of this wagon
quoted person - get performer.

For those who need further explanation: There is always a chance BOTH wagons are on town. In this case, Dunn got a VT claim from one and is fishing for the other one's role. It's as simple as that.
In post 1813, Almost50 wrote:Let me elaborate:

Scum don't care which townie they lynch, although they know they probably can't get a lynch on a PR this early into the game. What hey care about is get as many claims (or hints) as possible for them to shoot at night. Wave already claim VT. Performer might be as well, or could be a PR. If Performer is a PR then shooting him and pushing for a lynch on wavemode tomorrow (based on the "there's likely to be 1 scum in the hood" theory) destroys the hood. If Performer is a VT then whatever.. they can shoot someone else they think are more likely a PR and leave the hood till later (still using the same theory of 1 scum is in it).

We have such short time left. What if Performer claims a PR? Who are we lynching then? And what if Performer claims VT?
I don't understand why you're voting andriod right now

You straight up say "lynching a vt is the next best thing to lynching scum" and then call me scummy in a way that implies you think andriod is really vt - why are you voting them instead of performer?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1222, Myloninja13 wrote:I'm back from V/LA, and I can get to this in less than 4 hours!
In post 1554, Myloninja13 wrote:VOTE: Performer
In post 1787, Myloninja13 wrote:Imma be L-1 here!

VOTE: Andriod

THIS IS L-1!
This is a good place to look tomorrow
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Ausuka »

performer just won't flip scum.

not even going to bother defending Mylo because he should not be doing what he is doing at all and mylo!scum could naked vote a few times. he can obvtown but he hasn't been doing it
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”