Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2847, Vecna wrote:gamma emerald, id like your detailed evaluation about the people in the hood. as in, was there scum in the initial 3? was the extra invite an objectively good choice?
Why? Doesn't that indicate who is in there, which Mathblade has explicitly said he doesn't want revealed right now?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2847, Vecna wrote:gamma emerald, id like your detailed evaluation about the people in the hood. as in, was there scum in the initial 3? was the extra invite an objectively good choice?
VOTE: Vecna

I never said there was three. Care to explain how you know that detail?

The invite was a good choice.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2846, Vecna wrote:if you are actually town i really dont get why youd think i would ever oppose your lynch.

give me a good reason why i would or im gonna put you back on the menu.
Because RC is scum or fakeclaiming.

But considering you somehow knew the hood started with three then I am guessing you already know which.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2492, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2489, Vecna wrote:Was it you that decided which person that got invited into the hood Mathblade? Or was there someone else in the hood with a strong opinion on whom to invite?
I suggested.
One person talked giving like no town reads and wanting to vig rather incessantly.
The other was so quiet person we both almost thought it was a scum claim.
Eventually they talked and we ended up going with who I suggested.
you told us. and if i was scum with a partner in there i wouldnt give a shit about all this hood business but just kept quiet about it and have lynched your ass while it was super easy and take over the hood tonight. The fact youre still pushing this rediculous narrative while you got down to l2 or whatever it was, even with me fighting against the RC bullshit is idiotic to say the least.

just hush and be quiet and let me do my thing because if youre town youre probably in the process of getting majorly pocketed in that hood, or getting bus driven to have a quiet death for a non suspicious takeover.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Vecna »

also speaking about lightbulbs - i have a suspicion about what happened last night, and im anchoring this post for when we hear from rcs replacement
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: ProjectMatt
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2850, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why? Doesn't that indicate who is in there, which Mathblade has explicitly said he doesn't want revealed right now?
so in your opinion the hood is completely safe and his approach is the right one?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:27 am

Post by mastina »

Alright! I'm back!

Working on modding stuff now. (This will take a while.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:59 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2805, Theta Alpine wrote:
mastina
i would also like to know what would occur if a redirector redirected a member of the hood to a different target in the everyone visits the target situation
<<< A redirector in of itself (as in, the role Redirector) cannot redirect either version of a group action; if the action requires nobody to visit, then it cannot be redirected; if the action requires everyone to visit, redirecting one member does not stop the group action from succeeding regardless.

However, note that other redirection-type roles could influence a group-action, and that if a player who has both an individual action
and
a group action uses the individual action, the individual action can be redirected. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-21 (61) Simple
MathBlade - 3 (NicoRobin, RadiantCowbells, ArcAngel9)

Theta Alpine - 2 (projectmatt, hebichan)

Keychain - 2 (HeWhoSwims, Nosferatu)
RadiantCowbells - 1 (Gamma Emerald)
NicoRobin - 1 (Theta Alpine)
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Keychain)
hebichan - 1 (Ankamius)
zMuffinMan - 1 (Creature)
Vecna - 1 (MathBlade)
projectmatt - 1 (Vecna)

Not Voting - 1 (zMuffinMan)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Seeking a Keychain replacement.
  • Seeking a RadiantCowbells replacement.
  • projectmatt is V/LA for a few days.
  • NicoRobin has been prodded. She has this long to post: (expired on 2018-07-03 02:13:06).
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I think we should lynch off the luna wagon

particularly keychain

he's just been voteparking all game, on pretty much only town wagons
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by hebichan »

keychain isn't a terrible lynch probably.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

ProjectMatt/NSG was also off the Luna nova wagon :)

And he did that weird thing of instantly calling the Aronis slot scum upon replace in, then to never speak of the slot again. Some cute bus interaction possibility there, or just a weird thing to do in general. Besides that, the NSG slot did not do very many town-NSG indicative things.

not sure how excited itd be about a keychain wagon as compared to a Theta/PJM, or at this point even a AA9 wagon.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

dont think keychain is scum. iso seems fine. some genuine~ish looking interactions here and there (e.g. thought the comments to and about RC were townish)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Who do you think is the scumteam Muffin?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

theta might be scum. dont really like any of his votes and the reads and reasoning feel hollow (the in particular feels off but none of his other votes have been much better). mod questions feel like a "hey guys, i'm doing stuff!" thing more than questions he thinks have meaning
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2864, Vecna wrote:Who do you think is the scumteam Muffin?
dunno. i havent read much of the game and it's moving at a snail's pace. going through isos now

looking through the names i dont have any sort of town read on to begin with

i'll get back to you when i'm done
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Vecna »

Fair enough, let me not disturb you then
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nico is probably town because of yuurei. yuurei was just town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

gamma might be scum. haven't really liked the way he's been handling the RC-mathblade stuff. didn't really like his nico vote. aronis didn't do anything that looked town imo (plus i think the hammer was more likely cheeky scum thinking they could get away with it than town hammering someone they'd called with no indication that read changed over time)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

aronis's iso is a fun read though

it's just void of any real content and the signal to noise ratio is really low
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh yeah

there's some positive interactions between theta and aronis i noticed, but i wasn't taking notes of which posts in particular - i may go back and collect them in a single post at some point tomorrow if i remember (and can be bothered)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

don't think NSG was scum - don't really think she's capable of having as much conviction behind certain reads and posts as she did here as scum. projectmatt's posts don't really look town but there's nothing that really makes me think scum either. happy calling that slot town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

eh, i'll look through more ISOs probably sometime tomorrow. theta is probably scum though

Vote: Theta

if anyone has anything in particular they want me to elaborate on or go into more detail on, leave me questions and i'll get to it in the morning (maybe before work starts but otherwise prob some time mid morning when im
getting paid to bludge
not that busy)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:24 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Theta

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”