Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 172, Katsuki wrote:ITS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK FEYSAL

CANT HAVE AN OLDIE GAME WITHOUT AT LEAST ONE WALLPOSTER
In post 173, camntsuki wrote:ITS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK FEYSAL

-camn
WHAT
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 161, Feysal wrote:Camncake? Or Cupcamn?
LOL
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:11 pm

I give up I'm going to the gym

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 175, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 172, Katsuki wrote:ITS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK FEYSAL

In post 173, camntsuki wrote:ITS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK FEYSAL

-camn
WHAT
THE ABOVE IS A CAMN POST
ACCIDENTALLY POSTED OUTSIDE OUR GLORIOUS ACCOUNT
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 164, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:DGB probably town? That's a day 2 problem. I think DGB is town but I think I'd like to see the scumputer start chugging out results before I commit to that. Meritocracy for DGB reads.

I read DGB better than anyone on this site, it's been proven time and again over eleven years. Hell, it's one of the things I'm most proud of--- I consider her my kindred spirit on this site, and one of my closest friends from the same. I've been town with her, scum with her, hydra'd with her, and every combination you can think of. DGB as scum fears me as town, and scum me fears town DGB. I have absolute faith that I will be able to correctly discern her alignment because I always have.

But even I don't try to figure her alignment out Day 1. That's a fool's errand as you know. I like what I see so far, but I know I have time to sort out DGB. Unless I die N1, in which case: yaaaaaay! If I can't lynch scum, getting killed by them is always second best.

Honestly getting a solid read on mollie Day 1 would be a higher priority because I really want mollie to be town. Town mollie is easy to work with, readily proposes reads, and reaches out to form blocs with her town reads. Scum mollie digs her tendrils in deep to poison the well. I want her to be town.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:12 pm

BUT

KATSUKI POSTED IT

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 163, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Maria and Kuribo's bigus dickus contest over who knows me more ending in a draw makes me feel they're both town. Or both scum? I don't see that interaction coming from TvS and them both being scum doesn't fit what I'm feeling in gut soooooooooooooooo call them both town.

Katsuki is doing Katsuki things. Would like to hear more from Camn head, will be easier to parse. Could lynch this slot literally any time, the longer it lives the worse Katsuki's lurkaderp live until endgame style is going to become a problem due to paranoia.

Ghost's response(124) to Kuribo's threat(44) is weak and feels very much like they know that backing down from Kuribo there gets them hung, but they don't know how to properly play it out, so they went for the classic "I don't care". It looks like they care. A lot. I don't like it.

Staeg calling my lazy ass posting about Espy very good is weird but not suspicious? I don't think staeg does that as scum buttttttttttttttttttttttttttt it certainly is kinda /shrug

Espy's response to my post is more of the same strategy? It's weird they doubled down on getting ahead of the push, when I called them out of it. It's NAI, but weird. Makes me twitch.

That said I have a bigger problem. Feysal's post regarding Espy is fucking AWFUL.

How are you going to, in the same post, do all the following

1) Call me town
2) Call my reasoning for voting Espy bad
3) Vote espy yourself

there's a disconnect there somewhere I just don't.... get it. If you think he's scum, then clearly my reasoning aligned into yours and found the right target. Why discredit that reasoning and the put your vote there?

Vote: Feysal
MONKAS
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 179, kuribo wrote:
In post 164, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:DGB probably town? That's a day 2 problem. I think DGB is town but I think I'd like to see the scumputer start chugging out results before I commit to that. Meritocracy for DGB reads.

I read DGB better than anyone on this site, it's been proven time and again over eleven years. Hell, it's one of the things I'm most proud of--- I consider her my kindred spirit on this site, and one of my closest friends from the same. I've been town with her, scum with her, hydra'd with her, and every combination you can think of. DGB as scum fears me as town, and scum me fears town DGB. I have absolute faith that I will be able to correctly discern her alignment because I always have.

But even I don't try to figure her alignment out Day 1. That's a fool's errand as you know. I like what I see so far, but I know I have time to sort out DGB. Unless I die N1, in which case: yaaaaaay! If I can't lynch scum, getting killed by them is always second best.

Honestly getting a solid read on mollie Day 1 would be a higher priority because I really want mollie to be town. Town mollie is easy to work with, readily proposes reads, and reaches out to form blocs with her town reads. Scum mollie digs her tendrils in deep to poison the well. I want her to be town.
PRETTY SURE WE READ DGB BETTER THAN YOU

REMEMBER THAT ONE GAME WHERE YOU MISREAD HER AND GAVE HER A VIG SHOT OR SOMETHING AS SCUM WHILE WE WERE BUSY SCREAMING DGB+SPYSPY SCUM?

STILL BITTER ABOUT THAT GAME CLAIMED A COP GUILTY ON THEM D2 BUT THEY ROLECOPPED US N1
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 pm

In post 181, camntsuki wrote:
In post 163, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Maria and Kuribo's bigus dickus contest over who knows me more ending in a draw makes me feel they're both town. Or both scum? I don't see that interaction coming from TvS and them both being scum doesn't fit what I'm feeling in gut soooooooooooooooo call them both town.

Katsuki is doing Katsuki things. Would like to hear more from Camn head, will be easier to parse. Could lynch this slot literally any time, the longer it lives the worse Katsuki's lurkaderp live until endgame style is going to become a problem due to paranoia.

Ghost's response(124) to Kuribo's threat(44) is weak and feels very much like they know that backing down from Kuribo there gets them hung, but they don't know how to properly play it out, so they went for the classic "I don't care". It looks like they care. A lot. I don't like it.

Staeg calling my lazy ass posting about Espy very good is weird but not suspicious? I don't think staeg does that as scum buttttttttttttttttttttttttttt it certainly is kinda /shrug

Espy's response to my post is more of the same strategy? It's weird they doubled down on getting ahead of the push, when I called them out of it. It's NAI, but weird. Makes me twitch.

That said I have a bigger problem. Feysal's post regarding Espy is fucking AWFUL.

How are you going to, in the same post, do all the following

1) Call me town
2) Call my reasoning for voting Espy bad
3) Vote espy yourself

there's a disconnect there somewhere I just don't.... get it. If you think he's scum, then clearly my reasoning aligned into yours and found the right target. Why discredit that reasoning and the put your vote there?

Vote: Feysal
MONKAS

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 171, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 169, MariaR wrote:
In post 165, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dunnstral feels weird.

Maria, what alignment is Dunnstral?
Give me a few more pages and you'll get an answer he's meh to me atm. Don't mind if you vote him
I was "meh" on him before and his stepping in the path of my Feysal focus has soured me even more on him, tbh.

Regardless of Feysal's alignment, tbh.
You're tripping over your own feet with your Feysal focus
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 180, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:BUT

KATSUKI POSTED IT
A MERE TECHNICALITY~
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 168, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm just saying that motivation wise and action wise nothing there makes sense.
tbh i do this all the time (even when im dead)

i don't consider it 'discrediting', just pointing out things i do or don't agree with (i could go into a mafia theory rant about why i think this is actually good for the game in general but i'll spare you)

reads to me like feysal read your post, thought it was town reasoning but didn't think it was solid, thought espy was scum for other reasons

don't see the issue with that. if anything, i think it's more likely to come from town given scum doesn't need to do that if they're just going to vote who you think is scum anyway
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 182, camntsuki wrote:PRETTY SURE WE READ DGB BETTER THAN YOU

REMEMBER THAT ONE GAME WHERE YOU MISREAD HER AND GAVE HER A VIG SHOT OR SOMETHING AS SCUM WHILE WE WERE BUSY SCREAMING DGB+SPYSPY SCUM?

STILL BITTER ABOUT THAT GAME CLAIMED A COP GUILTY ON THEM D2 BUT THEY ROLECOPPED US N1

That was the prequel to this game, Destiny II

and the real fucked up thing is that I had literally typed out a post shooting DGB, and second guessed myself as I was about to hit submit

That was also six years ago, TDK, during the Dark Times

Things were rough in the Dark Times.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 168, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If I am town, and voting for scum, I'm not bad.

If the line had been like, "I don't really understand the reasoning for LLD's vote", I'd get it, but it wasn't.

It was "I understand the reasoning, and I DISAGREE with it".

So basically, two things happen here

1) They discredit me and my read, making their own push weaker. If they think I'm town, as they said, this makes no sense. Like, think about the cognitive dissonance there. They think Espy is scum and I'm town, and I'm voting Espy. If they want to vote Espy, why would they discredit me in that manner, even if they disagreed with me reasonings. Presumably, I got to the same place they did right? how bad could my reasons possibly be in that case? And do they even matter?

2) By doing this, there is a significant scum motivation behind it potentially. Scum would love to sit on an easy wagon, and not have it be lynched. It's scum's favorite spot. Don't be responsible for a mislynch and also sit on a townie that they can tunnel their lives away into.

I'm just saying that motivation wise and action wise nothing there makes sense.
ARCHON MAFIA PLAYER LUL
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:17 pm

In post 186, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 168, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm just saying that motivation wise and action wise nothing there makes sense.
tbh i do this all the time (even when im dead)

i don't consider it 'discrediting', just pointing out things i do or don't agree with (i could go into a mafia theory rant about why i think this is actually good for the game in general but i'll spare you)

reads to me like feysal read your post, thought it was town reasoning but didn't think it was solid, thought espy was scum for other reasons

don't see the issue with that. if anything, i think it's more likely to come from town given scum doesn't need to do that if they're just going to vote who you think is scum anyway
mmm

Do you see why I don't like it, though? I described it a bit more in post 168

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 187, kuribo wrote:
In post 182, camntsuki wrote:PRETTY SURE WE READ DGB BETTER THAN YOU

That was the prequel to this game, Destiny II

and the real fucked up thing is that I had literally typed out a post shooting DGB, and second guessed myself as I was about to hit submit

That was also six years ago, TDK, during the Dark Times

Things were rough in the Dark Times.
WELL NOW WEHAVE HEALTHY BUFF KURIBO INSTEAD OF CUM ON SHIRT KURIBO SO GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT THE CURRENT YOU IS FOR THE BETTER
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 188, camntsuki wrote:
In post 168, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If I am town, and voting for scum, I'm not bad.

If the line had been like, "I don't really understand the reasoning for LLD's vote", I'd get it, but it wasn't.

1) They discredit me and my read, making their own push weaker. If they think I'm town, as they said, this makes no sense. Like, think about the cognitive dissonance there. They think Espy is scum and I'm town, and I'm voting Espy. If they want to vote Espy, why would they discredit me in that manner, even if they disagreed with me reasonings. Presumably, I got to the same place they did right? how bad could my reasons possibly be in that case? And do they even matter?

2) By doing this, there is a significant scum motivation behind it potentially. Scum would love to sit on an easy wagon, and not have it be lynched. It's scum's favorite spot. Don't be responsible for a mislynch and also sit on a townie that they can tunnel their lives away into.

ARCHON MAFIA PLAYER LUL
OH WAIT SRY

WE MEANT CRUSADER 3 LUL
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:20 pm

In post 191, camntsuki wrote:
In post 188, camntsuki wrote:

ARCHON MAFIA PLAYER LUL
OH WAIT SRY

WE MEANT CRUSADER 3 LUL
FeelsBadMan

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 170, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 152, Feysal wrote:I don't know what Cupcake could have done to deserve this flash wagon
clearly never played with cupcake before
WE ALWAYS EXUDE A TOWN RADIANCE
FEYSAL SEES THE LIGHT
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Do you see why I don't like it, though? I described it a bit more in post 168
ironically, i understand your reasoning, i just don't agree with it

i don't think what feysal did was an attempt to discredit you. it read to me more like he just wanted to make clear that he thought your post was coming from a town mindset despite not agreeing with it

i can see where you're coming from if you were interpreting it correctly (i.e. he was discrediting you); i just don't currently think that's what happened

honestly just reads to me like a player coming to a read despite a differing opinion another player but seeing another reason to think the other player is scum anyway
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 121, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 97, kuribo wrote:I do think his posts ring true
his thoughts (e.g. about you) probably are true

i don't think that makes him town (or looks town)

felt a bit like he was trying too hard to _seem_ town but it may just be because this particular mix of players brings out a different type of play
does this mean you have your #gameface on muffina
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:30 pm

In post 194, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Do you see why I don't like it, though? I described it a bit more in post 168
ironically, i understand your reasoning, i just don't agree with it

i don't think what feysal did was an attempt to discredit you. it read to me more like he just wanted to make clear that he thought your post was coming from a town mindset despite not agreeing with it

i can see where you're coming from if you were interpreting it correctly (i.e. he was discrediting you); i just don't currently think that's what happened

honestly just reads to me like a player coming to a read despite a differing opinion another player but seeing another reason to think the other player is scum anyway
aight I'm actually going to the gym now.

but like, I'll think on it I guess.

Look through the rest of my reads and tell me where you sit, because rn you're someone I'm kind of uncertain on how to approach and read, so direct interaction will help

ttyl

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:30 pm

In post 127, kuribo wrote:
In post 124, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 44, kuribo wrote:
When I am king you will be first against the wall

If you know anything about me you know i don't make idle threats
M'kay. That's nice. Next.

I can't tell if I like your feistiness or if your smug attitude makes me want to return to the Okd Ways.

its been a while since some1 gave you shit I think its great
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 197, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 127, kuribo wrote:
In post 124, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 44, kuribo wrote:
When I am king you will be first against the wall

If you know anything about me you know i don't make idle threats
M'kay. That's nice. Next.

I can't tell if I like your feistiness or if your smug attitude makes me want to return to the Okd Ways.

its been a while since some1 gave you shit I think its great
^^^
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:34 pm

In post 130, kuribo wrote:
In post 128, MariaR wrote:Pedit2: I've played enough games with LLD to be able to read her every time she's been scum against me I've caught her

Same, so shall we go by seniority and depth of experience?
add me to the list, and I am trusting no1 else's read on lld except for my own.

town got burned the game lld and I just played in and I cldn't get any1 to look at her even tho she shld have been in every1's poe list she wasn't. it was just me. me and the butterflies.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”