thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 135, kuribo wrote:Just do what I do and say you meta'd them, it's pretty much the same percentage-wise.

Unless you're mollie and you keep detailed files on the personality tics of every single person you've ever played with.
y u call me out like that kuribo I thought we were fwends Image
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by camntsuki »

LAST GAME WE PLAYED IN
LLD FAKECLAIMED A GUILTY ON US AS TOWN AND GOT HERSELF KILLED

JUST THOUGHT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW

PRETTY SURE WE GET FIRST CLAIMS ON READING LLD SENIORITY AS WE WERE IN HER FIRST TWO GAMES ON SITE
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 200, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 135, kuribo wrote:Just do what I do and say you meta'd them, it's pretty much the same percentage-wise.

Unless you're mollie and you keep detailed files on the personality tics of every single person you've ever played with.
DO YOU HAVE ONE ON US?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:40 pm

In post 141, zMuffinMan wrote:currently want to lynch in these players, unless they start looking town:
{cupcake,
dunnstral
, cupcake, kokichi, cupcake,
feysal
, cupcake,
nacho
, cupcake}

maybe add cupcake to that list
In post 144, Dunnstral wrote:yikes
well well well this is interesting
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:40 pm

In post 202, camntsuki wrote:

DO YOU HAVE ONE ON US?
you have your own column cupcake I haven't around to camn yet
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:46 pm

In post 145, zMuffinMan wrote:i thought you were pretty easy to read in fakegod game

you actually looked town from the onset

you don't here
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:50 pm

In post 159, MariaR wrote:
@mod you have me voting cupcake and stag when my vote should only be on stag ty
math is hard
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 196, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Look through the rest of my reads and tell me where you sit
i thought casper's posts towards kuribo looked mildly town (nothing special here, just think the posting felt relaxed and somewhat self-assured)

i thought espy's self-conscious posts were kind of town. i thought espy's thing about me being town read like someone who was keeping something close to their chest while monitoring my posts (even though the reasoning is flawed; i think i'm self-aware enough that i'd still post similarly if i were scum)

agree cupcake dying is a good thing in 100% of games, even when he's an innocent child
In post 196, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:you're someone I'm kind of uncertain on how to approach and read
if it helps, i'm town

i wouldn't lie about that

honest
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:58 pm

In post 161, Feysal wrote:
In post 153, Staeg wrote:What if Cupcake is town, Feysal? How does that reflect on Esp?
It would weaken the read of course, but not erase it. Espeonage keeping his vote on Cupcake like that looks odd either way.

It feels disrespectful to only speak of Cupcake when Camn is also in the hydra. Maybe use Camncake? Or Cupcamn?
no. camn has sullied her hands enough by being in a hydra WITH cupcake no need to call attention to it
In post 161, Feysal wrote:
In post 154, Kokichi Oma wrote:I said this started quickly cause I have no fucking idea what my role is.
I'm intrigued by this. I also find it believable, since I am also confused. I have some wild ideas about the setup, but I think it is too early to speculate.
we are not even close to set up spec except to say its fate's and we really have no idea what to expect

so ya don't go there. take a closer look at kokichi eccluding that post and tell me what you see

I want to peer into your brain
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 204, thepixiecollective wrote:

DO YOU HAVE ONE ON US?
OOO OOO WHAT DOES IT SAY
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 207, zMuffinMan wrote: if it helps, i'm town

i wouldn't lie about that

honest
TOPKEK
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:00 pm

I hate to admit it but so far cupcake might actually be my first townread and it makes want to cry

I want to wait for camn tho
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 211, thepixiecollective wrote:I hate to admit it but so far cupcake might actually be my first townread and it makes want to cry

YOU DONT HAVE A TOWNREAD ON KURIBO?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:03 pm

In post 163, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Maria and Kuribo's bigus dickus contest over who knows me more ending in a draw makes me feel they're both town. Or both scum? I don't see that interaction coming from TvS and them both being scum doesn't fit what I'm feeling in gut soooooooooooooooo call them both town.

Katsuki is doing Katsuki things. Would like to hear more from Camn head, will be easier to parse. Could lynch this slot literally any time, the longer it lives the worse Katsuki's lurkaderp live until endgame style is going to become a problem due to paranoia.

Ghost's response(124) to Kuribo's threat(44) is weak and feels very much like they know that backing down from Kuribo there gets them hung, but they don't know how to properly play it out, so they went for the classic "I don't care". It looks like they care. A lot. I don't like it.

Staeg calling my lazy ass posting about Espy very good is weird but not suspicious? I don't think staeg does that as scum buttttttttttttttttttttttttttt it certainly is kinda /shrug

Espy's response to my post is more of the same strategy? It's weird they doubled down on getting ahead of the push, when I called them out of it. It's NAI, but weird. Makes me twitch.

That said I have a bigger problem. Feysal's post regarding Espy is fucking AWFUL.

How are you going to, in the same post, do all the following

1) Call me town
2) Call my reasoning for voting Espy bad
3) Vote espy yourself

there's a disconnect there somewhere I just don't.... get it. If you think he's scum, then clearly my reasoning aligned into yours and found the right target. Why discredit that reasoning and the put your vote there?

Vote: Feysal
oh god

lld might be my second townread and I think I am going to sob wild;y in my arm

kill me. kill me now
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:08 pm

In post 179, kuribo wrote:
In post 164, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:DGB probably town? That's a day 2 problem. I think DGB is town but I think I'd like to see the scumputer start chugging out results before I commit to that. Meritocracy for DGB reads.

I read DGB better than anyone on this site, it's been proven time and again over eleven years. Hell, it's one of the things I'm most proud of--- I consider her my kindred spirit on this site, and one of my closest friends from the same. I've been town with her, scum with her, hydra'd with her, and every combination you can think of. DGB as scum fears me as town, and scum me fears town DGB. I have absolute faith that I will be able to correctly discern her alignment because I always have.

But even I don't try to figure her alignment out Day 1. That's a fool's errand as you know. I like what I see so far, but I know I have time to sort out DGB. Unless I die N1, in which case: yaaaaaay! If I can't lynch scum, getting killed by them is always second best.

Honestly getting a solid read on mollie Day 1 would be a higher priority because I really want mollie to be town. Town mollie is easy to work with, readily proposes reads, and reaches out to form blocs with her town reads. Scum mollie digs her tendrils in deep to poison the well. I want her to be town.
I'm town!

you haven't done that thing you do that you exclusively do as town but I really like the vibe that I am getting

thoughts on dunnstral?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:09 pm

In post 184, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 171, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 169, MariaR wrote:
In post 165, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dunnstral feels weird.

Maria, what alignment is Dunnstral?
Give me a few more pages and you'll get an answer he's meh to me atm. Don't mind if you vote him
I was "meh" on him before and his stepping in the path of my Feysal focus has soured me even more on him, tbh.

Regardless of Feysal's alignment, tbh.
You're tripping over your own feet with your Feysal focus
how so
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 211, thepixiecollective wrote:cupcake might actually be my first townread and
it makes want to cry
good. that's how you should feel after saying something like that
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 215, thepixiecollective wrote:

Give me a few more pages and you'll get an answer he's meh to me atm. Don't mind if you vote him
I was "meh" on him before and his stepping in the path of my Feysal focus has soured me even more on him, tbh.

how so
The reason for pushing them she had wasn't correct from the start - she said that feysal couldn't think she was town, while not believing her reasoning, while also scumreading the same person for a different reason
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:22 pm

In post 209, camntsuki wrote:
In post 204, thepixiecollective wrote:

DO YOU HAVE ONE ON US?
OOO OOO WHAT DOES IT SAY
I will tell you what it says in 1 column

ut thinks its always a good idea to lynch cupcake on d1. sheep read.

also the time when you posted the communist manifesto as scum and got townread for it

oh and I have down the time when we gif warred each other

and the rest are just observations. I don't
stalk
keep such detailed notes these days but those are the 3 that are coloured yellow for "happy times".
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:23 pm

In post 212, camntsuki wrote:
In post 211, thepixiecollective wrote:I hate to admit it but so far cupcake might actually be my first townread and it makes want to cry

YOU DONT HAVE A TOWNREAD ON KURIBO?
he hasn't done his thing yet so I am withholding full commitment to it but yeah, town vibe
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ut is wise
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:26 pm

In post 216, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 211, thepixiecollective wrote:cupcake might actually be my first townread and
it makes want to cry
good. that's how you should feel after saying something like that
I did. IRL.

you know I wldn't lie about something like that.

honest.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

am i town mollie?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:28 pm

In post 217, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 215, thepixiecollective wrote:

how so
The reason for pushing them she had wasn't correct from the start - she said that feysal couldn't think she was town, while not believing her reasoning, while also scumreading the same person for a different reason
yeah it was. it was cog-dis. lld correctly called it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 156, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 139, zMuffinMan wrote:don't think that kokichi post is anywhere near as bad as some people are suggesting it is

also don't think kokichi is all that hard a player to read given time
In post 141, zMuffinMan wrote:currently want to lynch in these players, unless they start looking town:
{cupcake, dunnstral, cupcake, kokichi, cupcake,
feysal
, cupcake,
nacho
, cupcake}

maybe add cupcake to that list
This makes no sense. You say my post is nai? Yet say you want to lynch me. Explain
OK this kid is town.

LLD is not.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”