Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Umlaut »

More people who voted for TheFuzzylogic99

Spoiler: SirCakez
In post 173, SirCakez wrote:
In post 170, LuckyOtter wrote:Actually, Fuzzy hasn’t contributed anything of substance. Most recently:
In post 105, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Tommorow i should be able to post better posts...away from my main computer atm.

if we get to two weeks and we are getting nowhere than i prob will vote for a day limit. i dont want the game to meander and people loose interest.

Sorry for not posting more...still trying to figure things out.
This feels off. There are two different excuses—away from the computer/trying to figure things out. Which is it? Why say both?
This is a reachy as hell reason to scumread someone.
In post 218, SirCakez wrote:On the Fuzzy question - they seem like burnt out busy low hanging fruit. Just null to me. I don't have any meta on them.
In post 237, SirCakez wrote:I ended up doing a lot of ISOing too.

Town - Otter, Hiraki
Townlean - Momrangal, Fitz, Dunn
Null - Wisdom, Fuzzy, AA9, Pine, Math/Brie
Scumlean - Kokichi
Scum - Eevee

I could accept a PL on Fuzzy with how little they are doing.
In post 263, SirCakez wrote:Fuzzy's was really bad. I'm worried of lynchbaitiness though.
Math what's your meta on Fuzzy?
In post 296, SirCakez wrote:
In post 279, havingfitz wrote:I don’t like what Fuzzy has done this game. I would not be entirely opposed to seeing him lynched today…but it feels like more of a policy lynch than a lynch for anything he has done. And similar to the criticisms I placed on Eevee for their hypothetical vote on me…I’m rather place a vote on someone who I suspect for things they have done than on someone for a ~PL.
I would not be entirely opposed to seeing him lynched today…but it feels like more of a policy lynch than a lynch for anything he has done. And similar to the criticisms I placed on Eevee for their hypothetical vote on me…I’m rather place a vote on someone who I suspect for things they have done than on someone for a ~PL.
I really like this bit from fitz's wall. Pretty much exactly my sentiments.

In post 285, Pine wrote:I'm thinking Lucky Town.

Fuzzy hardcore scum though.
This is another scumpost from Pine. Pine moves to nullscum.
In post 329, SirCakez wrote:
In post 321, MathBlade wrote: Can’t talk much.

Jist is reads obviously fake.
Asking questions to look Townie.
Agreed Fuzzy is scum but then never really pushes anything.

Every goddamn post pings me.
Looking at their ISO they are not really pushing anything but I don't think that's indicative of scum necessarily. And the reads/questions don't look fake to me.
In post 425, SirCakez wrote:I'm following along. Still not entirely sold on Fuzzy wagon but will definitely go there if we're not getting anywhere in a few days.
In post 479, SirCakez wrote:Re: Fuzzy's lynchbaiti-ness: I randomly picked a game from his history and found this: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=75044
where his posting style is pretty much exactly the same as here and he was town. Only difference was activity level.
In post 497, SirCakez wrote:
In post 480, MathBlade wrote:viewtopic.php?p=9949534#p9949534

It actually isn’t.

He takes an opinion on the joke? From Hopkins user.

He also remains consistent in the opinions Fuzzy shares.

Here Fuzzy has no opinions and is inconsistent.
I was more referring to the way Fuzzy is very waffly and all like "I need to look at this more..." and doesn't follow some stuff up. It looked similar from a skim.

That said I said I would vote Fuzzy to flip SOMEONE if the game did not move within a few days and it's been a few days.
So
VOTE: Fuzzy
In post 498, SirCakez wrote:And no I am not townreading Fuzzy. I just don't see the strong scum read some have on him. But I do see reason enough to lynch him.
In post 525, SirCakez wrote:Fuzzy it's not that I think you're super scummy, I could just go either way and you're obviously a divisive person who needs to flip before endgame.
I would move back to Eevee if that got going again FYI.
I still lightly townread Fitz, so I would not go there atm.
Nothing suspicious here at all as far as I can see. He doesn't like Fuzzy's play but doesn't think it's necessarily scum-indicative. He eventually votes Fuzzy because it doesn't improve but is willing to move off. Then he replaces out and his vote is frozen there until the end of the day, which is about the only good excuse I can imagine for not second-guessing after that claim. Calling this probtown.

Spoiler: Pine
In post 35, Pine wrote:
In post 27, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 7, Pine wrote:Ummmmm...
VOTE: Mastina
VOTE: SirCakez
VOTE: Hiraki
VOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
VOTE: Momrangal
VOTE: TheBrie
VOTE: EeveeLution Army (Assuming I know the primary of this alt)
VOTE: ArcAngel9
VOTE: Wisdom
VOTE: havingfitz
You realized I am town which is a good start. Than again you could be scum and thats why you know Iam town. Hmmmm. I am a bit diasppointed I didnt draw scum this game as it would be fun given the rules

Also I am the town Potato. I cant tell you if I am baked, mashed or fried as it goes against my win con
This is reaaaaally LAMIST.

VOTE: FuzzyLogic
In post 151, Pine wrote:So does Fuzzy [need more votes]. Laying low after worthy suspicion
In post 231, Pine wrote:I feel like this is not the ruleset for Hiraki and Wisdom. They keep coming up against their quota.

They can both be Town for now though. Wis stronger I think. Otter might be Town. Brie's replace-out feels Town, but is probably NAI. Dunn is lurking, which I don't think is good for him. Fuzzy is still hoping we'll get bored with his wagon and move on. I'm not letting up.
In post 262, Pine wrote:
Doublevote: Fuzzy

Also feeling mildly suspicious of Mathblade after that unbidden self-meta, and slightly Townish vibes from AA9.
In post 285, Pine wrote:I'm thinking Lucky Town.

Fuzzy hardcore scum though.
In post 305, Pine wrote:I'm happy with my Kokichi vote. My initial "Why are you always scum" was mostly meme-y, but it's going to stick.

I'm not forgetting about Fuzzy though, esp after the couple of bad posts he's done recently.
In post 311, Pine wrote:Whoa red flag

"Why don't you think Fuzzy is scum" is a hell of a loaded question from Lucky Otter
In post 313, Pine wrote:I'm not saying Town doesn't ask loaded questions, but damn. Otter!scum probably means Eevee!town and Fuzzy!town

PE: Oh. Hmm. I'll have to think about it
In post 315, Pine wrote:No, Dunn is right. I misread that. The Eevee quote changes the context of the Otter question.

Red flag rescinded, ignore my last few posts
In post 352, Pine wrote:I’m fine with a deadline.

I’d like to revisit Kokichi on D2
In post 363, Pine wrote:If Fuzzy were Town, he'd be lynched by now.
In post 437, Pine wrote:
In post 436, Wisdom wrote:crazy idea kokichi; fuzzy is also lynchbait
He good kind of lynchbait. The kind that rolled scum.
In post 504, Pine wrote:Yeah I'm still thinking Fuzzy. Maybe Dunn too whatever I don't care rn.
In post 523, Pine wrote:Lynchbait doesn’t make them not scum. I think Fuzzy is scummy on top of being an easy target.
In post 526, Pine wrote:Happy scumday, Cakez!

"Needs to flip before endgame" is code for "Perfect D1 lynch"
In post 557, Pine wrote:
In post 552, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Vote Sir Cake

out of everyone here he seems to ring the most scummiest, I can not see anyone that reads 525 and not get atleast a tinge of scum
Opportunism

Not sure why you're so adamant against a Fuzzy lynch, Wis
In post 607, Pine wrote:Yeah I don't buy the cop claim. It feels like a transparent attempt to draw the real cop into a counterclaim.

@Real!Cop please don't fall for it.
In post 633, Pine wrote:
In post 629, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Actually I expected a unvote and than a push/pressure to see if I was the cop. I was not wanting or expecting a cc. That is the right move in this situation I was hoping that someone would put pressure on me for my claim in order to see if I was the cop after I stupidly blurted out me role......

@ Math
I am actually pretty insulted........... Really you think I am going to play this bad as scum? I won the ending in three games by outsmarting several people. I am surprise that think I am the same player that outsmarted you in the Ending in three game and yet is likely to be lynched on day 1 ,,,,,,, Thought you would give me a bit more credit.

well town need to decide if they should lynch me or Fritz as we are the two most viable candidate. I dont see a no lynch as being helpful or even a remotely smart move. Whoever gets lynched we should push everyone on that wagon ( assuming Fritz flips town also)
Wis, HOW are you opposed to lynching this? Fakeclaimed cop to weasel out of the lynch, transparently fishes for a real!cop CC, on and on.

You’re too invested in this “too scummy to be scum” narrative. Occam says this is just actually scum.
I don't exactly love this but it has aspects unlikely from scum. 311-315 is either a deliberately faked reaction for the purpose of towncred or it's an honest misread followed by an honest retraction. "Hey, this is suspicious... it throws all my reads into crisis... oh wait, derp, misread." He didn't say as much about Fuzzy as others, just clearly scumread him, which cuts both ways: it means he didn't oversell what was ultimately a lurker PL, but it's also a very 'safe' approach. I will say posts like 523 are exactly how I respond as town to "but lynchbait" arguments and are pretty much the response they deserve. 363 is a terrible argument but it's no worse than I'm used to seeing from town. I really hate staying on after the claim but he has a lot of company there.

I want to call this town. I'm not 100% convinced but I think it's more likely than not.

Spoiler: Dunnstral
In post 28, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 27, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am a bit diasppointed I didnt draw scum this game as it would be fun given the rules
Are you saying the limited posting rules helps scum?
In post 390, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 387, Pine wrote:Besides, I don't do that even when I am scum...it's way more efficient and stealthy to latch on to weak Townies than go the hard route of inventing deduction.

PE: Associatives are completely unnecessary.
I mean, I could see that happening with Fuzzy here anyway, especially since he doesn't seem to fight back against anything

You could also be bussing while stirring something up to get the votes to change

I don't think your deduction was anything above random chance and you pushing the angle of striking a nerve with me shows you don't have a real argument to push your theory through
In post 517, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 516, Pine wrote:I'll 1v1 you tomorrow then

fake
In post 542, Dunnstral wrote:Sircakez feels like scum to me right now. Especially 525 gives me bad feels.

These triple dueling wagons have been the same for about a week now and nothing is changing, I'm moving over onto havingfitz

VOTE: havingfitz

I get the feeling that Fuzzy is town, also I don't like seeing pine and sircakez on there
In post 589, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: FuzzyLogic99

Fitz wagon feels wrong
In post 597, Dunnstral wrote:He's either scum or he gets roleblocked and never confirmed role

I don't know why he would self vote if he was cop though
In post 620, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 605, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:just in case I am really the cop
This feels like a slip to me
Holy shit this is some hot garbage. Dunn said he thought Fuzzy was town and never gave any kind of reason to believe he was scum, yet never really pushed against his wagon and joined it only in opposition to fitz', but then stayed on for what appears to be three full IRL days after the claim, in the absence of a counter? Wtf? Might actually move my vote here because just wow.

Spoiler: Kokichi Oma
In post 346, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 341, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 338, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
I admit that I have mostly just floated along this game and have not done much except maybe threw in a few mediocre posts at best. No way is this my best.

Okay so Math thinking is that I am scum and that my scum partners are pushing for my lynch as they did in the Three game. I kinda get why he is being paranoid here since I burnt him badly as scum. I think that he is ignoring the possibility I am town and I am am just getting run up by scum ie
I am playing as lynchbait this game
. Not asking you to town read me Math but just consider that I might be town here/ Basically he being paranoid as anything. Honestly this kinda makes me think Math is town here, Maybe he over estimating my scum game, Not sure. I thinking Math is town.

I think Pine is playing layed back game. Its kinda wierd that he think Math is scum when Math is the one who is really pushing me as scum.

I dont get Wisdom reads...... It just seems like he scum reading people . I am confused his votes on Fritz and me. Kinda feel like he just going with the crowd

Otto.....
I just dont feel confident in voting for a players atm

( would be funny if Math is scum this game and I get burnt .....after the Ending in Three game it would be a fair turn around)
The bolded bits don't line up:
- 'Sorry y'all I'm not doing my best'
- 'But what if I'm just playing as lynchbait?' (Contradicts previous statement: If he meant to be playing as lynchbait he'd have nothing to apologize for)
- 'Don't feel confident in voting someone atm'
I didn't just ask why he wasn't voting anyone, but also if he had any reads yet. His statement on Pine's playstyle is NAI (and Pine already addressed it). Light shade thrown at Wisdom but is pretty hedgy. If he were trying to play as lynchbait, we shouldn't have to ask him who he thinks the scum are running up his wagon. If he's not trying to play as lynchbait, why even bring it up as a possibility?

I have more thoughts on this but want Fuzzy to respond to Dunn first.
I like otter for town. My thoughts exactly when I read that post
In post 359, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: fuzzy

Forgot to vote in the last post and didnt want to make posts too close together
In post 478, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can you show me meta of fuzzy being lynch bait in the past. Cause I've seen Eevee straight up post awful posts and she was town then.
In post 546, Kokichi Oma wrote:Whatever. This game needs a flip and I dont tr this

VOTE: fitz
In post 626, Kokichi Oma wrote:UNVOTE:

We should wait for a fitz replacement. We will probably get extra deadline time too.
In post 635, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't think he's actually cop, his claim and post contradicted itself.
In post 652, Kokichi Oma wrote:Fuzzy isn't cop. We only have 8 hours and need a lynch.

vote for a deadline extension of 1 week

Just in case it doesn't work.

VOTE: fuzzy

8 hrs remain this is L1 someone hammer. I can guarantee he isn't cop.
Didn't have much to say about Fuzzy, seemed to find him a bit scummy but preferred Fitz. Then voted him near deadline, because deadline. Okay, fine. But "I can guarantee he isn't cop" feels way out of proportion to the level of confidence advertised by those actions. That said I wouldn't expect scum voting near deadline to feel the need to say "I'm sure this person is lying" since they'd want to say they only voted based on the approaching deadline. Definitely weird, can't judge alignment from this one way or another.

Wisdom doesn't even need an ISO because he wasn't really on the Fuzzy wagon, he just hammered at deadline, which is NAI. I'll say I'm feeling gut townish on Wisdom but not for this specifically.

Kokichi Oma's and Wisdom's end of day actions lead me to another question: did everyone forget this game uses plurality lynch at deadline?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

I remembered at an earlier point but kokichi asking for people to hammer made me forgot
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Umlaut »

I can believe that. Anyway, unnecessarily hammering a cop for town cred would be one hell of a deep play.

Oh yeah,
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

whyd you move off math?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am board lynching either math or Dunn today.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

ew ^
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 752, Umlaut wrote:I can believe that. Anyway, unnecessarily hammering a cop for town cred would be one hell of a deep play.

Oh yeah,
This really is making me question my Wisdom townread.

Sicker than ever atm right now so this is what passes as “content”.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Umlaut »

God this is slow.

@Wisdom
I moved off Math because I think Dunn is scummier.

@ArcAngel9
Why are you on board with lynching Math or Dunn? Who aren't you on board with lynching?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:44 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

I honestly don't know what to think about Eevee anymore. Earlier I thought maybe Eevee was going somewhere with a strategy I couldn't see, and now it seems there's really no strategy at all. But I can't tell if this is lazy town or scum trying to slip through an imploding town. It's starting to feel like the latter.
--
Umlaut:
In post 739, Umlaut wrote: I'm not even the slightest bit confident in scum!Magna and from what I've seen I have no real reason to think he's scum. The overconfidence is bad but not damningly so. I'll try and do some reading on SirCakez and get a real read there.
I asked because the following felt quite a bit like you were throwing some shade his way
In post 715, Umlaut wrote:Magna seems too confident in his read for someone who just joined the game and hasn't fully read through day 1. It seems like he skipped past the 'analyze and poke around and form reads" part and skipped right to the 'talk everyone into voting my scumread' part. Not that I'm not suspicious of MathBlade, but I don't like his approach here.

Actually, Magna, how much of day 1
have
you read?
It looks more like trying to cast suspicion on Magna than trying to figure out his thought process.

BTW, are you saying Math+Dunn scumteam? Who would be a likely third?
--
Hiraki I asked about Magna+Eevee because it also seemed like you were trying to cast suspicion on Magna here:
In post 721, Hiraki wrote:MoI, the most nitpickiest person in the world, is saying that Eevee is town because her approach to the game feels like town.

No one else?
This was just after Umlaut's post shading Magna, which follows Math putting Magna into his scumreads. It just looks a hell of a lot like the three of you working together to get people scumreading a slot that was mostly townread earlier, with two of you not having to fully commit to scumreading him should the town not go along with it.

So here I am still at {Umlaut>Math>Hiraki}. Maybe Eevee instead of Hiraki, but that will be for later.

Pedit: Why is Dunn scummier, though?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Umlaut »

@LuckyOtter
See . Dunnstral's entire approach to the Fuzzy wagon was disgusting. Whereas MathBlade's position thereon could conceivably be read as "tunneling so hard he can't stop shouting LYNCH IT long enough to think for five seconds about whether it makes any sense," which is corroborated by his approach to me today, Dunnstral's position is better described as "has no qualms about lynching his townread even after a PR claim." Here, again, is Dunn's entire ISO for the (once again)
three days
between the claim and the end of D1:
Spoiler: Dunnstral
In post 597, Dunnstral wrote:He's either scum or he gets roleblocked and never confirmed role

I don't know why he would self vote if he was cop though
In post 620, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 605, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:just in case I am really the cop
This feels like a slip to me
In post 622, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 588, Hiraki wrote:Who gives me their vote tomorrow when this flips green? Just need one.
In post 619, Hiraki wrote:I missed it

unvote, vote: fitz
This is weird
In post 624, Dunnstral wrote:First quote is talking about Fitz flipping green with some confidence

Wouldn't expect him to just hop on fitz after fuzzy's claim like that, vs someone like eevee who is still a viable lynch with a little bit of effort
In post 632, Dunnstral wrote:There's no nl in this game, it goes to plurality lynch

Two posts that look like neutral observations but have the effect of suggesting that lynching Fuzzy is still okay, two posts throwing suspicion at Hiraki over moving off the Fuzzy wagon, and one NAI general observation about the rules, all during a period where the discussion should have been "Lynching Fuzzy is/isn't a good idea." He didn't say it was, he didn't say it wasn't, he didn't push for a new wagon or tell people outright to stay the course. He just sat on his vote and let nature take its course.

If I'm town voting Fuzzy only because "Fitz wagon feels wrong" () and then Fuzzy claims town cop, I jump the fuck off that wagon
immediately
and either move to Fitz (if we're short on time), or start pushing whoever my top scumread actually is as a counterwagon (if not). I don't just derp around and wait to see which way the wind blows while vaguely insinuating that, you know, it's possible Fuzzy's lying.

Re. "throwing some shade [Magna's] way," I really hate the suggestion that I shouldn't point out weird, troubling things about people I overall townread. I'll throw shade at anything that looks shady and I'll throw a good light on anything that looks good. Don't try to talk me into being more confbiased.

Re. "Math+Dunn scumteam," trying to call out likely teams without a red flip is a fool's errand. I scumread MathBlade and I scumread Dunnstral, I haven't thought at all about whether they're likely teammates, and I don't intend to any time today.

What do
you
think of Dunnstral? You haven't said much about him, like, ever.

(No more posts from me until 19:40)
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Go back to bussing eevee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

And I'm not getting lynched today but if you want to push me instead of more hot topics I understand
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 758, LuckyOtter wrote:So here I am still at {Umlaut>Math>Hiraki}.
still this
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 760, Dunnstral wrote:Go back to bussing eevee
Eevee is town.

Like honestly. I don’t get caught as scum.

If you’re scumreading me at this point it’s always scum pushing it regardless of my alignment. I know I am town but I just don’t ever get caught as scum always bussed.

So if I ever get mislynched listen to my reads because they are right. Otherwise scum don’t push me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< TrinityNZ replaces MagnaofIllusion.
Sorting PMs to see if we have a replacement for Kokichi Oma. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< We do have the necessary offer, so replacement to come momentarily. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< MafMen replaces Kokichi Oma.
Mod duties (including OP update) momentarily. >>>
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Wisdom »

hi people i dont know

please vote math
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 738, Kokichi Oma wrote:I never asked for a replacement? Maybe it's a mistake by Mastina? Unless i'm being forced replaced for some reason I'm not aware of? I guess I'll just stop posting until I hear back from Mastina? And don't count this post and the last against the posting restriction if it's an error please.
This is awkward and weird.
MafMen
MafMen
Mafia Scum
MafMen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by MafMen »

whats up
MafMen
MafMen
Mafia Scum
MafMen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by MafMen »

ill read like the last 10 pages but i dont have the capacity for more
MafMen
MafMen
Mafia Scum
MafMen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by MafMen »

no ill just iso people

who should i do

<<<
INFRACTION
: Third post in a row; user has been warned. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You already broke a rule

Don't post 3 times in a row, don't post more than 4 times in a page
MafMen
MafMen
Mafia Scum
MafMen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by MafMen »

In post 772, Dunnstral wrote:You already broke a rule

Don't post 3 times in a row, don't post more than 4 times in a page
what where does it say that
MafMen
MafMen
Mafia Scum
MafMen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by MafMen »

oh shit i see it ill stop

<<<
INFRACTION
: Fifth post on a page in under 24 hours; user has been warned. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”