Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Kison »

I can understand people thinking this is a bus. It isn't. I don't understand OTM's conviction that it's the only scenario that makes sense.

What I can't fathom at all is Rofl thinking I am scum & Otter town. Voting me and citing MYLO indicates that he thinks I'm scum trying to seal a final mislynch to end the game. There's so much pointing to Otter as scum besides my result:
- Overall scummy play. If anyone can be bothered to reread anything. Just go back and read Tywin's back & forth with Hito. There's not much.
- Hito went after him, died.
- Old Man's result & the miraculously unlucky coincidence that it would hit an "even night cop" rather than scum.
- He's
not here trying to fight this
, while active elsewhere. Why? Because he's a lying little scumbag & coming up with BS is hard.

I can't see a world where Rofl is town and legitimately believes a scum-Kison / town-LuckyOtter scenario.
In post 1568, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(2) LuckyOtter - Kison, Pine
(2) Kison - LuckyOtter, roflcopter

not voting:
Ginngie, Old Man, OnTheMark, Momrangal, Eddie Cane, RayFrost

6 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Wednesday the 25th of July.
Last edited by Korts on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:25 am

Post by OnTheMark »

We’ve already demonstrated we are lynching Otter.

That post is entirely spam.

Who is scum with Otter if you’re town?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Kison »

Did you even read my post? The post is about Rofl's mindset making no sense as town. That also answers your question.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:29 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1552, Kison wrote:Did you even read my post? The post is about Rofl's mindset making no sense as town. That also answers your question.
I did and I am underwhelmed.

Rotfl didn’t say he thought Otter was town. He said he thought it was mylo and was voting you. That doesn’t mean he thinks Otter is town, just you’re more likely scum.

4 scum imho is ridiculous.

So care to try again?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Kison »

In post 1553, OnTheMark wrote:Rotfl didn’t say he thought Otter was town. He said he thought it was mylo and was voting you. That doesn’t mean he thinks Otter is town, just you’re more likely scum.
He is free to try clarifying, but that is not how I read it. I'd argue that thinking I am more likely to be scum is a similarly baffling mindset.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:40 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Don’t believe you.

Assume you’re right who else is scum?
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:25 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Sorry but replacing into this game it's been a lower priority than my other games, and I'm not feeling super motivated to do much here.

OTM you're going to have to have a backup plan once I flip town so you may as well start thinking of it now.

If anybody cares, I think it's probably Kison+Eddie+Ray. Eddie's been trying to get my slot lynched all game. CoolDog gave me scummy vibes (and Ray has done literally nothing)+ PGO claim creates confusion later. Ray makes the kills ensuring he doesn't get tracked, then Kison claims tracker and helps Eddie finally lynch me, ensuring PGO-claim makes it by another round without getting policy-lynched.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Pine »

4 scum is not a thing. 17 players is the minimum for 4 scum in singleball
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Nah I am pretty chill.

If you’re town this game is pretty much solved. Kison at that point is conf!scum. Scum then have the same issue of kill Old Man then Pine inherits as confirmed town. It’s literally a forced kill on Old Man to prevent a check elsewhere which means any protective of exist will be there.

Pine controls the next day as confirmed town.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

honestly I'm voting otter here
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Ginngie »

more I think about it, team mafia was 3 scum everywhere so I'd imagine just the 15 being 12:3 scum

with that said

I'm sheeping a guilty non-XyLo

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

where is old man today anyway?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

probably cringing too hard at ya'll to post
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

pine, ginngie, otm

where the fuck were you when i was pointing out that 4 scum is not a thing? 0 people backed me up.
In post 1526, OnTheMark wrote:However Eddie’s mass claim makes me question that.

If majority are VT as I suspect then Lucky/Kison can’t be a thing and RayFrost is supposed to try to take an NK.
This means Eddie is most certainly scum.

If there are other PRs though Eddie is most certainly scum

Fuck it either way I reach Eddie scum. I need to figure out which line of thought is wrong.
none of this makes any sense, and if you can go find any town game i've played where i didn't start a mass claim lylo-1 i'll paypal u 10$. i'm a mechanical player. i understand this shit and i'm really disappointed you don't know that yet.
In post 1527, Ginngie wrote:I think two things that would point to Eddie scum is worrying about an SK and I’m not gonna lie, the fact that he scum reads me still somehow
once. because nobody was backing me up when i argued with magna and kison and axel and whoever that 4:11 is not a fucking thing. i don't scumread you, you were in my second highest reads tier.
In post 1527, Ginngie wrote:And if you look at Minutes trio

And this game

If that’s not the most transparent difference in style and you can say that honestly

Get reading glasses for fucks sake
whats minutes trio

i have stylistic changes every game, go read a scum game of mine and get back to me.
In post 1527, Ginngie wrote:He never did elaborate about my slot at all
you never did elaborate why you voted the person you just meta defended. i did elaborate on you being scum, and you being town is not being questioned so there's no need to. your move cotton.
In post 1530, Ginngie wrote:Then why am I literally in the scum pile?
that's a poe list you mong (for u since u liked it)

if i haven't written you off as town, you're in there. you particularly are there because you have ridiculously awful lycan assocations and that slot is now very likely scum.
In post 1532, OnTheMark wrote:An sk is a silly assumption not enough death.
a hypothetical scenario, or "assumption", i made day 1 before we had deaths. :)
In post 1536, OnTheMark wrote:Why would LuckyOtter do the kill if scum? That doesn’t make sense to me.
this is an easy answer if he's goon, if he flips a scum PR then its just super suboptimal scumplay universally
In post 1539, roflcopter wrote:i think this is mylo
n o b o d y c o m m e n t e d
In post 1542, OnTheMark wrote:Meaning since Pine didn’t die which would confirm old man and old man didn’t die which would confirm Otter scum means that you’re likely just bussing here.
1) old mans claim was already
proven

2) Pine dying doesn't confirm anything, they're unrelated roles
3)
In post 1542, OnTheMark wrote:The fact Otter isn’t quickhammered means scum is likely already on the wagon.
.no.?
In post 1543, OnTheMark wrote:Scum’s plan is innocent Pine because he will be confirmed town when Old Man dies.
you are aware old man isn't ic right? also, the fact UB doesn't inherit IC as per Nexus
In post 1544, OnTheMark wrote:Magna’s last post makes a hell of a lot of sense why an Eddie cane scum team kills him because Eddie has to go deep.
except that post states Magna hard TRing me?
In post 1544, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore the fake Pine innocent is what seals the bus.
and this is related how?
In post 1545, OnTheMark wrote:An Eddie / Otter world also explains why Ginngie isn’t dead. She is left to sell Otter scum and finally get what she wants so Kison and Eddie say low key hidden.
except that Ginngie is possibly the only player in the game who scumread me going into today?
In post 1545, OnTheMark wrote:Eddie pushes mass claim to find the hidden PRs since a majority of claimants are scum and Kison soft defends saying he isn’t for mass claim.
except I don't PR hunt as scum, and any of my scum games show this.
In post 1550, Kison wrote:There's so much pointing to Otter as scum besides my resul
its
almost like we should have lynched him yesterday because he was obvious scum

nah.
In post 1552, Kison wrote:Did you even read my post? The post is about Rofl's mindset making no sense as town. That also answers your question.
lol
In post 1556, LuckyOtter wrote:Sorry but replacing into this game it's been a lower priority than my other games, and I'm not feeling super motivated to do much here.

OTM you're going to have to have a backup plan once I flip town so you may as well start thinking of it now.

If anybody cares, I think it's probably Kison+Eddie+Ray. Eddie's been trying to get my slot lynched all game. CoolDog gave me scummy vibes (and Ray has done literally nothing)+ PGO claim creates confusion later. Ray makes the kills ensuring he doesn't get tracked, then Kison claims tracker and helps Eddie finally lynch me, ensuring PGO-claim makes it by another round without getting policy-lynched.
lolz
In post 1558, OnTheMark wrote:Pine controls the next day as confirmed town.
mm because he's inheriting the role that ub doesn't inherit that isn't in this game, right?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh to clarify Math is still town even with the Magna kill incriminating him, old man and math are never scum itg

why has Mara not been prodded? he hasn't posted in as long as I can remember. same with RF but at least there was that shweet prod dodge.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Tbh Eddie, a lot of this is me thinking my own way a bit

and then just being tired and accepting the other options to move things along.

The numbers thing is simply rethinking Team Mafia

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

and tbh, not lynching Lycan was always on principal waiting for a result

I'll admit to grandstanding a bit saying he's town and all, but an honest answer is that it's always been a supremely shaky slot

At the EoD I got to the point where i'm like, I'm slowing down the game, that's bad. I'm the road block.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Pine »

Quit yer bitching, Eddie. I didn't back you up because I didn't take the 4scummers seriously, and my attention span was limited. Now it's clear that they oh look at the doggo.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(2) LuckyOtter - Kison, Pine
(2) Kison - LuckyOtter, roflcopter

not voting:
Ginngie, Old Man, OnTheMark, Momrangal, Eddie Cane, RayFrost

6 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Wednesday the 25th of July.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by Korts »

Old Man has been prodded.
scumchat never die
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Momrangal »

Got some time today.

I'm a town RB.

VOTE: Lucky
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1501, Momrangal wrote:Thought I would be able to come back from weekend like usual, but

V/LA through the 9th
Reposting this?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mm

vT
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1567, Pine wrote:Quit yer bitching, Eddie. I didn't back you up because I didn't take the 4scummers seriously, and my attention span was limited. Now it's clear that they oh look at the doggo.
you didnt take the argument that occured multiple times seriously? smh
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Pine »

It's not my fault if they're being dumb, but now it's affecting Town-wide strategy

"I don't care" is a valid argument, Eddie. Stop acting like I'm speaking in tongues.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”