NY214: Project Pinecone (Game over! Town wins!)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:46 am

Post by the worst »

potentially later yeah
like last time I played with him he was just super obviously town and didn't seem to give a damn how he was perceived, he doesn't feel close to the same here
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 820, HitAlt wrote:
In post 813, Raskolnikov wrote:Hitalt can you explain specifically why sky is probably scum btw?
Also maybe more on dramonic overall now though I did get you said you scumread
I actually explained this somewhat later by saying:
In post 126, HitAlt wrote:A very stock answer/quote thrown in an attempt to look townie.
Such a basic thing to ask "then why aren't you voting?"
But it reveals, in fact, that dramonic didn't really read what was said, and went for the appearances instead.
That's what I referring to, I saw that though it was early and he posted a lot since so I'd wonder if you have more thoughts since. I didn't like his tone earlier but his response seemed legit and his dave read seems like it had some thought? (granted I wasn't there to experience full context)

I want to know why you are so strongly scumread sky and dramonic so I can judge for myself. If you have strong scumreads I think you should easily be able to go into a bit of detail as to why or make a convincing argument that isn't association based. Even if it's tonal you can go into those just a bit.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Though noted dramonic also counts towards the people who were going to vote flub and went to hitalt group
deranged and incoherent
?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:02 am

Post by profii »

In post 827, Raskolnikov wrote:Though noted dramonic also counts towards the people who were going to vote flub and went to hitalt group
Ooo

I was surprised when I looked at the Flubber votes and found no one on the HitAlt wagon that was from the flubber wagon but I was lazy and just iso’d pine for the last VC so I must have missed that

I’d join that wagon !
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 am

Post by dramonic »

which wagon is "that wagon"?

@Rask: I'd rather lynch Hit or Taly.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:14 am

Post by the worst »

am I missing something or is the reason for the HitAlt wagon basically tonal pants on head stuff?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 815, Raskolnikov wrote:@HWS can you go into your scumreads? Also what's your take on flubber wagon?
As for flubber himself. I don't townread him and I don't like his scumreads that much apart from Dave... Elbirn is being here at least and I wouldn't see reason to lynch him and scumreading Ausuka for being on his wagon seems bad.

I can agree with his scumread on Dave/Taly mostly the latter though. If flubber flips scum I'm giving the Taly slot some heat I feel.

Wagon: if there's scum I feel it's in [chick duck Taly]. I don't suspect the others at all.

Alt. I don't like how his initial scumteam call out is really easy. Nor the fact he townreads sky somewhat for a thought process I think is pretty NAI. He also says "doomed to be nightkilled by scum" when last time he was vigged when I think he wasn't that much of a threat for scum (tw can let you know that)

Dram...still not a fan aside from

Chick - with her as well, I don't feel she has a while lot of worthwhile content... Yes there are 30 posts but they aren't 30 posts that are all helping. Props for a reads list though. But although it happens to me too sometimes there's a lot of vagueness in her reads when we're >30 pages in. Not sure if I see it as AI.

Skygazer same points as earlier.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Would vote Flubber, Talyslot, Alt, Dram, Chick, Sky. Probably would leave Taly alive above all. Maaaaybe dram.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:19 am

Post by dramonic »

@TW: find one hard stance he's taken besides the stance that lynching him is trolling.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Yeah I didn't realise it at first because of all the associations and grouping stuff but I don't think he ever went into where his initial sky scumread comes from to begin with.
deranged and incoherent
?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:44 am

Post by the worst »

In post 833, dramonic wrote:@TW: find one hard stance he's taken besides the stance that lynching him is trolling.
why should I?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 830, the worst wrote:am I missing something or is the reason for the HitAlt wagon basically tonal pants on head stuff?
It was a reply to that. You don't have to since there is none.
I'm a hoot
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by brassherald »

Is the "he" being discussed on this page HitAlt?
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 837, brassherald wrote:Is the "he" being discussed on this page HitAlt?
Nope, we’re discussing God.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by brassherald »

Well, I'm glad someone is, we can use more God in our lives.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 836, dramonic wrote:
In post 830, the worst wrote:am I missing something or is the reason for the HitAlt wagon basically tonal pants on head stuff?
It was a reply to that. You don't have to since there is none.
point?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

The point dramonic is trying to make is that HitAlt is not taking a hard stance on anything in the game, which is scummy in his opinion.

I agree, and furthermore find it scummy that he refuses to take a hard stance on anything while aggressively trying to push his way through everyone to a position of town authority.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by profii »

In post 841, Inferno390 wrote:The point dramonic is trying to make is that HitAlt is not taking a hard stance on anything in the game, which is scummy in his opinion.

I agree, and furthermore find it scummy that he refuses to take a hard stance on anything while aggressively trying to push his way through everyone to a position of town authority.
Hmmm I think HitAlt on Sky is more like it’s day 1 and I want to lynch a new player, these 2 factors mean I can’t be sure

Rather than something like I am scum trying to lynch town and I’m posturing for when I know it will go wrong

But maybe I’m biased because Sky is in my Rask wagon pool of people I would likely lynch today
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by HitAlt »

In post 827, Raskolnikov wrote:Though noted dramonic also counts towards the people who were going to vote flub and went to hitalt group
Yet again, someone else makes a short post that puts my thoughts to words better than I would have myself. Or atleast points out one correct observation.

There have been a few slots (namely Sky and dramonic), who have started more as gutreads/hunches/whatever but once you turn that interrogation-style lamp towards their faces, they start to make more and more mistakes with their trajectory..
Some people OMGUS and flail even as town, but that doesn't make me afraid to lynch them.
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by HitAlt »

10/10, would agree with again!
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by HitAlt »

In post 831, HeWhoSwims wrote:Alt. I don't like how his initial scumteam call out is really easy. Nor the fact he townreads sky somewhat for a thought process I think is pretty NAI. He also says "doomed to be nightkilled by scum" when last time he was vigged when I think he wasn't that much of a threat for scum (tw can let you know that)
Haven't been vigged..?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Sharing is Caring my man
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by HitAlt »

Why are people discussing me?
I'll sit down in front of a computer some time today and do ISOs if you really need more meat to the bone D1.
I just think it's ridiculous that people try to force my play so far as scummy when there's literally no reason for a scumagenda behind my actions.
Everyone: Get over the fact that I called you scum/your scumbuddy scum/your scumbuddyscumbuddyscumbuddyscumbuddy scum, and try to at least pretend you are scumhunting.

And to the one who didn't find a honeytrap in my only other game so far - it's late in the game where I wanted to be sure about Pintu, and potentially see if his buddy would've voted for MathDino with me.
It was a short thing because I was bored at the time.
Then see how MathDino himself said I did great.

...that doesn't prove anything in regards to this game, but it makes me moist..
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Is your response literally "how dare you scumread me, a player you supposedly don't know the alignment of!"
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by HitAlt »

In post 846, HeWhoSwims wrote:Sharing is Caring my man
Oh.
Didn't even remember I died there.
The game was close to being over anyway, so I guess that is why I don't remember.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”