False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-23 (63) Simple
Theta Alpine - 5 (hebichan, zMuffinMan, Nosferatu, projectmatt, ArcAngel9)

MathBlade - 2 (Vaxkiller, Titus)

projectmatt - 2 (MathBlade, Gamma Emerald)
Oath - 1 (HeWhoSwims)
Vaxkiller - 1 (Theta Alpine)
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Oath)
hebichan - 1 (Ankamius)
zMuffinMan - 1 (Creature)

Not Voting - 1 (Vecna)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Oath replaces Keychain.
  • Titus replaces RadiantCowbells.
  • projectmatt is V/LA for a few days.
  • Vaxkiller replaces NicoRobin.
  • Creature has been prodded. He has this long to post: (expired on 2018-07-05 22:54:35).
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is probably town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i would have cried if titus claimed a guilty on math but this time it was a watcher claim
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2977, Nosferatu wrote:i would have cried if titus claimed a guilty on math but this time it was a watcher claim
I'm still crying cause I still think one of them is scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2976, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is
probably
town.
I know latching onto phrasing is super-scummy, but the phrasing in this game by replacements has been seriously dodgy lol. For the sake of it ill just assume you meant RC in general.

Titus, since ill consider you as a semi-expert on the topic, id like you to ask about how elaborate scum-mathblade gets with mechanical fakeclaiming plans. Is there at all a possibility he fakeclaims a weird hood, that can vig and recruit?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anything RC faked is probably town.
Oh just realized i misinterpreted this post. How odd
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Oath »

Not finished with the thread, but this is too obvious...

VOTE: MathBlade

Let's make this happen people. I am your shepard.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Theta Alpine

I guess.....
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Oath »

Also if anyone feels like explaining that Theta wagon, I'm all eyes.

Edit: Oh yeah, I need an explanation and I need it ASAP
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Oath »

Okay I read up to page 20 thoroughly, skimmed to 40 then jumped to Day 2 because all of the posting about meta and self-assertion of what you would do as scum or town is irrelevant to me. Scum lie, that's the only fact in mafia. I'm on Page 83.

I have a question though...
In post 2033, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2026, projectmatt wrote:hi everyone. i'll give this game a read-through soon, but i'll probably end up skimming some of it because life is too short.

in the meantime, what should i know? are there any claims/confirmed town/etc?
I started the game in a hood that can recruit or kill each night. Last night we recruited. I have been leaving hints of who is recruited each night.
I counterclaimed Luna who was a neighborizer that I thought was claiming masonizer.
Hebichan is a claimed PT cop who says HeWhoSwins is innocent.

I am kinda busy getting ready for some RL shit so if I missed something someone add it.
Hey MathBlade, what made you think Luna was claiming masonizer?

Also, I was serious I need explanation for a Theta wagon because I'm not caught up and I would love it if we would take it down fom L-2.

I'm only supporting a MathBlade or Vecna lynch until further notice.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

Why are you asknig others for reasoning, but making it clear you dont wanna lynch Theta? If you know you dont want Theta at L2 you must have reasons for not wanting it there no? So then why are you asking others for reasons for why it is a wagon?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Oath

Yeah that feels like scum that knows Theta is about to flip town
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by Oath »

Why does anyone ask anything in mafia?

Hunting scum means noting slips, redundancy, hypocrisy, and anything else illogical that might otherwise reveal anti town motives. If you guys decide to lynch Theta I wanna have some idea who is likely misguided town and who is scum.

Also..you know... Maybe something happened between page 83 and 120
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

had a really busy day today. exhausted. will be around tomorrow
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Oath »

Also Vecna you mad I came in and identified you and Math so quickly???

...I'll be making a post detailing how both of them have had the weakest , faux town reasoning for SRs since you all started. That will be after I'm finished reading probably later tonight. It's 3am here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:52 am

Post by Vecna »

Not mad, just taking Theta off of L2 for you.

Time for replacements to catch up is probably an alright thing if theyre gonna put in the work.

I do like your confidence though, lets see if you can actually back it up with anything of note. As a friendly hint; the effort is better spent looking elsewhere since im the obv-town boy in the room and your arguments on Math are gonna need to be very convincing to sway anything after the dickswinging that occured over the last 50 pages. Do with that what you will.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Titus »

I want to see a counterwagon to Theta to see what happens.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2979, Vecna wrote:

Anything RC faked is
probably
town.
I know latching onto phrasing is super-scummy, but the phrasing in this game by replacements has been seriously dodgy lol. For the sake of it ill just assume you meant RC in general.

Titus, since ill consider you as a semi-expert on the topic, id like you to ask about how elaborate scum-mathblade gets with mechanical fakeclaiming plans. Is there at all a possibility he fakeclaims a weird hood, that can vig and recruit?
No. His teammates would have to vouch for said claim. Math can get ridiculous but he's not about whole team gambits.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Oath »

Alright honestly I'm not going to read any further because the content is frustrating. This game has been largely dedicated to self-assertions of town, like Vecna's up above... or Vecna's here: viewtopic.php?p=10257596#p10257596 and also here: viewtopic.php?p=10257616#p10257616 . RC was very heavy on it as well, but in a more unstable/emotional way that I feels reminiscent of town- though I wouldn't count them out... MathBlade does the same as far as self -assertion goes. In fact, you all seem more interested in discerning meta than scumhunting with the evidence placed in front of you.

People can play to their meta and you can let meta play you. It's weak. It means nothing and it takes a long road to WIFOM.

Now here are some notes from Pregame through about MB

• MathBlade*****
Votes Golden Paradox for asserting that the hydra was confirmed non hydra by mod because of mod meta would make it unlikely that mastina would lie about a game not being bastard.
Doesn’t see the point in TGP joking as it doesn’t align with their meta and is largely unbeneficial to the game. Asserts that it was possibly a way to get someone to slip and reveal whether they get mod notifications. Double posts, then doubles down on TGP scumminess (with TGP dead and confirmed town this doesn’t look great). Over explaining, uncalled for and not advancing game. Comes in to defend against Vecna’s questioning, does not hunt scum in this post. Jumps behind Yurrei/Vax slot and Vecna in claiming TGP shouldn’t call THEM obvtown…what the what?! MathBlade/Vecna seems probable scum. MathBlade asks Aronis for a read on TGP. MathBlade is okay with Almost50’s joke because it was more obvious? Eh, doesn’t change anything. MB is scumz. MathBlade also asks how hebichan’s concern for Vecna’s goats is relevant… in pregame... Just scummy scum scum trying so hard to cast doubt on anyone, laying foundation. Then MB also addresses the goats but “saves” it with asserting that Vecna would be that weirdly honest about the goats as scum which is WIFOM and honestly nowhere accurate. It’s just hypocritical to call out hebichan for goat post and then join in on the goat posting.
Draws attention to Aronis ignoring their question about TGP and then votes TGP. Throws subtle shade at He Who Swims. Questions northsidegal’s confidence in Keychain scum read. In response to Aronis joking off his questioning, he asks him to speak plainly but fails to follow up- seems like he’s asking questions to seem active and this slip may be that he is more or less not concerned with actual answers. Post 219-220, defensive and self-conscious and the explanation is weeeeeaaaaaak especially for someone critical of grammar as mentioned earlier in criticizing a different post. He assumed it was pointed towards him, plus the engaged activity. Control freak scumz. Throwing shad at Luna Nova after their vote on them and again defensive. Claims town read on northsidegal after nsg advises them to slow down- btw why is NSG telling MB to calm down??? WE LET SCUM DIG THEIR HOLES PEOPLE. Places a vote on Luna after saying a lot of nothing. Sensitive and claims Luna is intentionally shading them, which is great because that means they know what shading is because they’ve been doing it. Heavy on lynching Luna. Counter claimed Luna... since when don't we automatically lynch the counter claim? I know it isn't EXACT, but that's exactly what makes it scummy. MB left enough wiggle room in that soft claim to escape and then somehow completely distracted you all from their initial concern about why they thought Luna had to be scum. Because the roles were too similar, and I agree. There's no way MB and Luna are both town and since we KNOW Luna is ... MB is the scum there. Not to mention, MB says they thought Luna was claiming mason which is a blatant lie since they acknowledged Luna's neighborizer claim in their counter claim post and then decided to play dumb by saying they thought Human Neighborizor was equal to Mason. GTFO.

I take notes on players and log them in a word document- I have notes on all of you available by request. The * indicates number of times I was made to feel substantially uneasy by a player and felt they have a non-town alignment.

The people I have scum reads on are as follows:
MathBlade
Vecna
Gamma Emerald (formerly Aronis)
Projectmatt1 (formerly northsidegal)

Last but not least in good faith I have a claim and some ideas...

I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER. I want the werewolves gone and only one Vampire has to be alive to satisfy this wincon, meaning Town and Vampire can end game as neither are werewolves. Now I am assuming this means there is at least one other Vampire, but I have no knowledge of who that is and I do not think they should claim (selfishly for my win con, I don't want werewolves to take them out).

Abilities are : Drain- ability to target someone and block all active, passive, and factional abilities for that night except for PT that would be blocked the following night for obvious reasons
Night 1 Keychain targeted Aronis-- the flavor for this target is "feeling lethargic" which Aronis breadcrumbed here: viewtopic.php?p=10252170#p10252170
I also have a conditional one-shot revive, which would effectively out me to the player who attempts to kill me so I decided to claim now and save us all some time.

I have no intent to endgame this, but I would love if Town and Vampire could come together and lynch the werewolves and secure the mutual win. I understand this may be difficult to believe, but my flip would solidify all these claims and not harm Town any further as I am not Town or Mafia and was simply given an objective. So...

This is somewhat of a gamble because I'm crossing my fingers with the hope that I am not the only Vampire and thus am not throwing my entire game away. Either way my frustration has burrowed a soft spot for the town as well and I think you should trust a new set of honest eyes when I say you're being straight up played by scumz, since it's obvious the scum are among the most active. Also, who wouldn't be invested in a game their pretty much controlling and almost guaranteed to win since you guys won't actually lynch MathBlade or Vecna.

We lynch me. You learn I'm honest. You trust what I've told you. Then, you take them out and hopefully closer to endgame the possible other Vampire claims and you guys show mercy because you remember how nice Oath was in this good faith effort :)
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Oath »

Ew they're*
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2985, Vecna wrote:Why are you asknig others for reasoning, but making it clear you dont wanna lynch Theta? If you know you dont want Theta at L2 you must have reasons for not wanting it there no? So then why are you asking others for reasons for why it is a wagon?
In post 2986, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Oath

Yeah that feels like scum that knows Theta is about to flip town
This is awful
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am no longer sure where this game is heading.. too many replacements are confusing my reads

Are we still up for lynching Math and RC? (Oh wait. Is it Titus now? )
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

the fuck is this

Oath wouldn't you win over town if all werewolves are dead
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

oh boy
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Nosferatu »

do we get to see oaths role pm? when he dies?
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”