Taly (0):
WhemeStar (0):
The Worst (0):
Nancy Drew 39 (0):
Scioness Sajj (0):
Reality Check (0):

Not voting: Taly, randomidget, Chickadee, Scioness Sajj, Nancy Drew 39

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2018-07-15 17:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2870, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 2776, Reality Check wrote:
@Mod: what result would a Voyeur get from CShep's role?
In post 2788, Reality Check wrote:RC just responded via PM and the result is even more confusing

If I'm interpreting this correctly, then apparently I should only have seen recruit from him
A voyeur didn’t check his role on N2 because I jailkept him and he was roleblocked.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2871, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 2862, Shoshin wrote:You're fine, Sajj. Nancy is having trouble understanding that honesty is towny.
oh it's fine. since we finally started talking to each other i want to keep communication as clear as possible. i also learn this way
Which is precisely what any good villa/player ought to do. :]
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2873, Chickadee wrote:
In post 2854, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 2850, Chickadee wrote:
In post 2840, Shoshin wrote:Chick, earlier you said Random was scummy but there were better lynches. Why'd you say that? Who'd you think was a better lynch and why?
You

because you're scummy. I feel like all the points have been brought against you.
this surprises me. i thought you were hinting sr on me
Nah. The only reason I've been talking about you is because you were my result. Although I am a little hesitant regarding the flavor, because I read the wiki and it doesn't look good. But I'm super rusty on flavor.
From reading Labyrinth wiki, I’ve found that the flavour influences the roles more than the flavour. Creature was Hoggle for example.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Another thing I’ve observed based on flips, if Creature role is at all indicative of other scum, is that scum get 2 roles, where as town gets only 1.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2762, Reality Check wrote:Whemestar and Reality Check are Knockers

Both of us share a neighborhood and a Voyeur ability. The ability works in a weird way; we both start as one-shot Voyeurs, but one becomes a full Voyeur if the other dies.

Whemestar used his shot on ours night one, we were not targeted.
We used our shot on NicoRobin night two. She was targeted by a killing action, a protective action, and.... guess who:

VOTE: randommidget
In post 2766, Reality Check wrote:The third action was communicative

Random's role is the only one that fits.
Barring an overwhelming counterclaim by Taly sub, this points to Shoshin being the protective role, because I didn’t visit Nico; random being the communicative because CS was jailkept and therefore roleblocked. That means that neither one could have performed the killing action.

I t makes no sense either especially for Sho to bg Nico then kill her or for random to send Nico a message before killing her (albeit less so).

Therefore, the killing action had to have been preformed by someone else. It is possible for random to have done this as a cover I suppose (although his role is a strange one for scum to have) but
he couldn’t have been the one to kill Nico
based on this, so the only other living player who was pushing on Nico was Taly.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Shoshin »

How do you know RC doesn't allow scum to both kill and use their role?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2883, Shoshin wrote:How do you know RC doesn't allow scum to both kill and use their role?
In post 1881, RadiantCowbells wrote:Creature has been lynched! He was
The Cleaners, Mafia 1-Shot Strongman Factional Redirector Enabler

Spoiler: Role PM
OH NO THE CLEANEEERS

Welcome! You are The Cleaners, Mafia 1-Shot Strongman Factional Redirector Enabler.

Cleaner (1-Shot Strongman): Once per game your clanging rotating metal can force someone unstoppably into the oubliette.
Out of the Way! (Factional Redirector Enabler): While you are alive, your team is capable of factionally redirecting one player into another. This must be performed as an action by someone.

You win when the Goblins have sent all of the Town to the oubliette or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your fakeclaim is as follows:

Never go that way! If she'd gone that way, she'd have gone straight to that castle.

Welcome! You are
The Worm, Town Redirector

Giver of Directions (Redirector): Each day you may give a player directions, forcing them to target your choice of target.

You win when the Goblins have been sent to the oubliette.

Night 2 begins and will end in (expired on 2018-06-20 20:00:00).
@RadiantCowbells, are scum allowed to perform more then one NA at a time?

In most games, they can’t. In Minuet is was different but even if random is scum, it still makes a lot more sense for his teammate to have killed Nico.

This is why I keep asking you to speculate on who his partner could be, because my current POE is Taly, Chick Wheme and the only one I could possibly see random being w/w with is Wheme, maybe Taly. I can’t see Chick being w/w with either Taly or random. I can see Wheme/Taly making the most sense. Chick/Wheme is possible if he’s bussing her.

Wheme makes the most sense for Taly. If random is scum, then Taly/Wheme makes the most sense. If Chick is scum, then Wheme makes the most sense.

Taly hanging Angel out to dry and then posting that crying gif is weird. So, I hope his sub shows up soon and claims but rn, my #1 scumspect is Wheme followed by Taly. While TPF was blatantly scummy, he only had one decent reason for pushing her. I OTOH, had way better reasons - only one of which was shared by Taly and Wheme is pushing Chick lynch hard but Chick made that “scum WIFOM comment about people in the underground thing being scum and it looks like all 3 are towncleared, so that looks good on Chick, so I think the scum team is Wheme/Taly. Outside chance of it being Chick due to TPF being as scummy af.

So depending on RC confirmation and Taly sub role claims, I’m probably voting Wheme or Taly. If scum can preform both NAs, I need to take another look at random but I have a great deal of trouble reconciling his role as scummy. Of course based on Creature flip, scum could have two roles.

I also find it strange that Wheme uses his N1 1-shot voyeur ability on Reality rather than on say someone who was more obvtown on D1, which clearly wasn’t Reality. Her N2 NA OTOH and her findings spew her town, NOW but on D1 - not so much.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:06 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Assuming that you're town, you do not know whether or not scum can both perform the nightkill and a personal action simultaneously.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Shoshin »

Why don't you think Chick could be partnered with Random?

Saying that Random is scummy while looking to lynch someone other than Random makes their association plausible.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2885, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Assuming that you're town, you do not know whether or not scum can both perform the nightkill and a personal action simultaneously.
So we should err on the side of lynching someone who is NOT alotted for by Reality’s findings today, just to be safe.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2887, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2885, RadiantCowbells wrote:
So we should err on the side of lynching someone who is NOT alotted for by Reality’s findings today, just to be safe.
What are you talking about? We need to lynch scum, and Reality's role caught scum.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Shoshin »

The one thing that doesn't make sense is for Wheme/Reality to be aligned with Random.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2886, Shoshin wrote:Why don't you think Chick could be partnered with Random?

Saying that Random is scummy while looking to lynch someone other than Random makes their association plausible.
In post 2167, Chickadee wrote:Why would anyone think The Worst is scum? I'm not understanding that.

Also (I think I saw someone mention this, but I have no clue when or who)
I think there could be some merit in the underground event having a scum in it. But it's just scum wifom,
so I'm not sure where to start with that. I mentioned it in my masquerade PT but it wasn't super heavily used. Never got past a page.
What motivation does scum!Chick say this, unless 1 of the 3 underground peops are scum and it looks like all 3 are clear?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2889, Shoshin wrote:The one thing that doesn't make sense is for Wheme/Reality to be aligned with Random.
What? Reality isn’t aligned with ANYONE. Her roleclaim, target, findings, spew her clear town. No way does scum!Reality watch Nico N2 and save you. Did you misunderstand my post?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, I've been saying Random is scum, so when I say it's unlikely that Wheme/Reality are aligned with Random, it means they're probably town.

But as to your analysis itself, you're wrong that Reality's role, target, or findings make her town. The role is what it is. The target is the obvious one for both town and scum to pick on N2. And Reality's findings are shared by Wheme, which means she can't lie about them even if she wanted to. Why wouldn't scum Reality watch Nico on N2?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2890, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2886, Shoshin wrote:Why don't you think Chick could be partnered with Random?

In post 2167, Chickadee wrote:Why would anyone think The Worst is scum? I'm not understanding that.

I think there could be some merit in the underground event having a scum in it. But it's just scum wifom,
so I'm not sure where to start with that. I mentioned it in my masquerade PT but it wasn't super heavily used. Never got past a page.
What motivation does scum!Chick say this, unless 1 of the 3 underground peops are scum and it looks like all 3 are clear?
You think Chick's town because of speculation about scum WIFOM? Okay...
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Shoshin »

Scum motivation = making townies paranoid, leaving lynch options open, all while spewing meaningful WIFOM; or, based on your response, to appear town while again saying nothing meaningful.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2892, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, I've been saying Random is scum, so when I say it's unlikely that Wheme/Reality are aligned with Random, it means they're probably town.

But as to your analysis itself, you're wrong that Reality's role, target, or findings make her town. The role is what it is. The target is the obvious one for both town and scum to pick on N2. And Reality's findings are shared by Wheme, which means she can't lie about them even if she wanted to. Why wouldn't scum Reality watch Nico on N2?
A) What is the scum motivation for her to both watch Nico and give those findings? B) And in what world does scum!Reality clear you with claiming protective finding?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2893, Shoshin wrote:

I didn’t say it was at all clearing. She’s still in my POE due to TPF uberscummy behaviour but

I didn’t say it was at all clearing. She’s still in my POE due to TPF uberscummy behaviour.

I just checked my PT with random. He was pushing TPF hard in there, so no way are he and Chick w/w together.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2895, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2892, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, I've been saying Random is scum, so when I say it's unlikely that Wheme/Reality are aligned with Random, it means they're probably town.

A) What is the scum motivation for her to both watch Nico and give those findings? B) And in what world does scum!Reality clear you with claiming protective finding?
There's lots of potential scum motivations for what she did - to get information, to appear town, etc.

The thing you keep ignoring is that she shares a PM with Wheme, which means both of them are held accountable by the other. She can't lie about the findings. And she can't use her role in blatantly scummy ways.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2896, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2893, Shoshin wrote:

I didn’t say it was at all clearing. She’s still in my POE due to TPF uberscummy behaviour but

I didn’t say it was at all clearing. She’s still in my POE due to TPF uberscummy behaviour.

I just checked my PT with random. He was pushing TPF hard in there, so no way are he and Chick w/w together.
But he wasn't pushing TPF hard in the thread, he was pushing me. So how isn't that just pocketing you?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2897, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2895, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

There's lots of potential scum motivations for what she did - to get information, to appear town, etc.

The thing you keep ignoring is that she shares a PM with Wheme, which means both of them are held accountable by the other. She can't lie about the findings. And she can't use her role in blatantly scummy ways.
True and more the reason to townclear her on that. Why? Scum!Reality would not ever watch Nico with town!Wheme able to expose her, unless they’re w/w together. And if they were, she still doesn’t try to townclear you in either case.

Scum!Wheme however would be risking absolutely nothing by watching town!Reality. Both Reality/Wheme findings are backed up, as so far no one had claimed to target either Wheme or Reality on N1.

This neighbourhood is not at all clearing for Wheme since Creature likely killed TBG.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”