False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-24 (64) Simple
projectmatt - 5 (Gamma Emerald, Vecna, MathBlade, Creature, Nosferatu)

Theta Alpine - 3 (zMuffinMan, projectmatt, ArcAngel9)

MathBlade - 3 (Vaxkiller, hebichan, Oath)
Oath - 2 (HeWhoSwims, Titus)
Vaxkiller - 1 (Theta Alpine)

Not Voting - 1 (Ankamius)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • projectmatt is V/LA for a few days.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Last edited by mastina on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

skimming

dont really think projectmatt is scum

still want to lynch theta

would be fine with mathblade as an alternative but really i just want to lynch theta

will do some proper reading soonish. work mostly done this morning so might have the rest of the day as a bludge day. yay me
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what's your win condition oath (as close to the letter as possible without being modkilled)?

also, can someone in that mathblade hood tell me whose idea it was to recruit creature and why?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3202, zMuffinMan wrote:what's your win condition oath (as close to the letter as possible without being modkilled)?

also, can someone in that mathblade hood tell me whose idea it was to recruit creature and why?
I win when all werewolves are killed and at least one Vampire is alive.

It's basically the basic town wincon except it says Vampire except for Human.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by hebichan »

Vecna, I've been asking questions and have been involved the past several pages.

I don't wall post.

Besides that, has creature really been doing anything?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

not "one vampire member of the town"? just a vampire? and does your role mention town or are you just a separate non-competing faction?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by hebichan »

If we think creature is scummy, and creature flips scum, might point to someone in the neighborhood trying to bring more scum in.

Not gonna advocate for it unless I read more content from creature that sounds bad, but just want to put it out there.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that why im asking about how the recruit was decided, yeah
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3205, zMuffinMan wrote:not "one vampire member of the town"? just a vampire? and does your role mention town or are you just a separate non-competing faction?
This question was asked by Keychain and the response was that it was a 3P so I'm assuming a separate non-competing faction since my wincon states nothing about eliminating humans/villagers/town
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't see a reason to not just believe it for right now

We can deal with it later if it isn't resolved in some way later on
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by hebichan »

Ank, what is your obsession with self resolving mechanics?

They are a myth.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It was mine

More Yuurei wasn’t posting so I suggested a recruit of Creature.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It's a role outed on day two in a game modded by someone who has a history of having games with multiple non-mafia alignments

I don't think this is something we need to test until we have a reason to
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by hebichan »

I mean, I don't scumread Oath anyhow.

So yeah, I agree.

I still think the vig shot and the neighborhood are important.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3198, Oath wrote:
In post 3196, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3186, projectmatt wrote:nosferatu i know this is crazy & wild, but maybe it's smarter to vote people who scumtell/the people pushing garbage logic that you roll your eyes at, instead of implicitly supporting what they're doing by voting with them
i dont want math to die yet though
Of course you don't. You're scumz toooooooo
not sure if this is supposed to provoke me or something

jokes on you im too dead inside to respond to emotional prompts
In post 3197, projectmatt wrote:
In post 3196, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3186, projectmatt wrote:nosferatu i know this is crazy & wild, but maybe it's smarter to vote people who scumtell/the people pushing garbage logic that you roll your eyes at, instead of implicitly supporting what they're doing by voting with them
i dont want math to die yet though
that's a deflection. math isnt the only one voting me or using bad logic.
we dont have to play the pronoun game, who do you think i should be voting
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

too late in the day for it now but a race(?) mass claim should probably happen at some point in this game

i dont really understand why the theta wagon fizzled out
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2983, Oath wrote:Also if anyone feels like explaining that Theta wagon, I'm all eyes.

Edit: Oh yeah, I need an explanation and I need it ASAP
i don't know what specific reasons other people had/have for voing theta, but i don't like his voting history (not the votes themselves necessarily, just the reasoning and the way they happened and the way he acted around them), i don't like a few of the ways he's tried to do things in the game that seem more like appeals to look town than actually town-motivated (for example, going out of his way to say no one should hammer without stating intent and allowing a claim, which would be fine in a newbie game but just made me think he's trying too hard here. another example would be asking the mod questions with apparently some idea in mind, but no actual follow-up to that makes me think he was just doing it for the sake of seeming like he's game-solving) and i just think he hasn't done anything town - just don't get the feeling he's actually trying to figure anything out in this game

maybe i'll stop being lazy and start pulling up specific quotes
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

why do people have creature as a town read?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

{theta, gamma, math, creature, aa9, maybe nosferatu}

rest of the game seems town (or vampire, which i dont really care about right now since i believe it)

kinda just wanna lynch theta, see a flip, go from there
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

Why does projectMatt seem town if I might ask Z?

And I have creature as a townread because of the things he states. It might be too thin a reason, but I have a pretty strong gutfeeling, and his thought process seems pretty alright. Its kinda funny though, on D1 everyone seemed to townread the slot with (what seemed to me very little reason). Now he actually has done some stuff I feel is worthy to be called town, and people are getting suspicious of him. I guess for some people it really comes down to whether creature reaches a certain number of posts / day threshold or whatever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3204, hebichan wrote:Vecna, I've been asking questions and have been involved the past several pages.

I don't wall post.

Besides that, has creature really been doing anything?
I was too tired when writing that post last night Heb, didnt mean anything with it. Youre fine.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1828, Vecna wrote:Anyways, I approve of the vigging/killing of TGP. It should make for an interesting day without too many distractions.
I guess I totally jinxed it at daystart huh.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3219, Vecna wrote:Why does projectMatt seem town if I might ask Z?
i thought nsg looked town. not really sure what your issue with her play was. projectmatt hasn't really done anything that's bothered me

he's not the towniest town that ever towned but i'd much rather lynch someone who actually looks like scum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

it looks like you didn't like that NSG was prompted to play or something. i don't think that's as big an issue as you seem to think it is. her actual content looks town to me
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

L-3 and I did not realize how much time was left in this day

VOTE: theta
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm