thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:57 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 574, zMuffinMan wrote:cupcake has posted more times in this D1 than he normally posts across entire games when he's town - i know that's probably in part because he's excited about it being a fate game with this player list but meh. i guess how much he's appealing to certain players doesn't sit well with me either. honestly don't remember the last time he put this much effort into a game he was town
he does seem a bit more active than usual but I don't have a meta read on him either way. I am waiting for camn to post more because I think then I will be able to get a better read off of the slot. at least that is what I am hoping for.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

what did you think of nacho's entrance btw?

don't really like the staeg defense - i wouldn't classify anything staeg's posted as "snarky" but even if i squint and look at his posts sideways, i can't see what he's referring to. nacho's reasoning for voting me feels pretty weak. don't really like the fact he put a lot more effort into talking about things other than his primary scum read, especially since he should know it's going to take a lot more than that to actually get me lynched (i get that he's time-constrained but he had enough time to post the rest of what he posted so yeah)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 am

In post 576, zMuffinMan wrote:what did you think of nacho's entrance btw?

don't really like the staeg defense - i wouldn't classify anything staeg's posted as "snarky" but even if i squint and look at his posts sideways, i can't see what he's referring to. nacho's reasoning for voting me feels pretty weak. don't really like the fact he put a lot more effort into talking about things other than his primary scum read, especially since he should know it's going to take a lot more than that to actually get me lynched (i get that he's time-constrained but he had enough time to post the rest of what he posted so yeah)
I am not thrilled with nacho's posts. they seem very hollow and they lack the verve that I am used to seeing from him. however I had misread him often enough to give him more time and wait to see what else he comes up with.

what is your read on dunns? you said you were fine with lynching him but what is your actual read on him?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't really think dunnstral is scum. nothing special here, just small things about his play that i think are more likely to come from town than scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:26 am

In post 578, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't really think dunnstral is scum. nothing special here, just small things about his play that i think are more likely to come from town than scum
like what?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i didnt like his entrance; it felt flat and uninspired? something like that. actually a lot of his posting feels flat but i don't have as much of an issue with it as i did initially

i guess if you want an example of a small thing i'm talking about, i think the way he's handling LLD looks townish (i.e. i like that he's not trying to fan the flames between her and DGB). like i said, nothing special here
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

his indifference to the suspicion being leveled at him (mainly in conversations with kuribo) seems fine to me too. i like that he's not trying too hard to justify his actions or deflect the suspicion or anything like that

why do you think he's scum?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:33 am

In post 580, zMuffinMan wrote:i didnt like his entrance; it felt flat and uninspired? something like that. actually a lot of his posting feels flat but i don't have as much of an issue with it as i did initially

i guess if you want an example of a small thing i'm talking about, i think the way he's handling LLD looks townish (i.e. i like that he's not trying to fan the flames between her and DGB). like i said, nothing special here
I don't see that as alignment indicative, anybody with a passing familiarity with lld and dgb (and me for that matter) knows how combustible the situ can get and any sane person wld want to prevent that. just cos he is sane doesn't make him town.

I have played against scum!dunns before and he is the type to just kind of sit back and let things play out and let town eat its own, which is what I see him doing here. I also don't believe that he doesn't read kuribo as town at this point.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the way he stated the kuribo read is weird. dont think it makes him scum, though. not really sure i'd expect someone with zero experience with kuribo to have him as a solid town read here

it'd be pretty easy for dunn-scum to just write kuribo off as town (like everyone else seems to be doing) instead of drawing attention to himself like that
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

my read on him isn't actually strong enough that i feel comfortable defending him

i just think he's done some things that are more likely to come from town

not going to be shocked if i'm wrong, though

i might get around to looking through his meta to get a better idea of how he plays scum some time tomorrow
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:51 am

In post 583, zMuffinMan wrote:the way he stated the kuribo read is weird. dont think it makes him scum, though. not really sure i'd expect someone with zero experience with kuribo to have him as a solid town read here

it'd be pretty easy for dunn-scum to just write kuribo off as town (like everyone else seems to be doing) instead of drawing attention to himself like that
see I don't necessarily think thats true. I understand him backing off of kuribo, again again sanity, but I don't see him doing anything else either.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

your reads arent that far apart from mine outside of dunnstral/cupcamn
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:28 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 558, kuribo wrote:It is when you're too afraid to solidify some reads early on
It's pretty much advertising that you're keeping all your options open to go with the flow and lynch townies along with the town. Or in LLD's case, set up the groundwork for later lynches.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:31 am

Post by camntsuki »

In post 574, zMuffinMan wrote:cupcake has posted more times in this D1 than he normally posts across entire games when he's town - i know that's probably in part because he's excited about it being a fate game with this player list but meh. i guess how much he's appealing to certain players doesn't sit well with me either. honestly don't remember the last time he put this much effort into a game he was town
WE WERE A SPAM POSTER ONCE UPON A TIME
PLAYER QUALITY DROPPED TOO HARD OVER THE YEARS
THREAD AVOIDANCE FROM STUPIDITY BECAME ONLY WAY TO PLAY

SPEAKING OF FATE GAMES
SEE FIRST FATE GAME WHERE WE WERE STOMPING
SCUM THREW EVERY POWER AND KILL AT US N1
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:32 am

Post by camntsuki »

GHEY DGB

THIS GAME IS KINDA STAGNATING WITHOUT BLOOD

WANNA GIVE KURIBO DUNS TODAY
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Going to be honest, I'm not reading this game till the 9th. But I can post on what I see at the moment
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:00 am

In post 589, camntsuki wrote:GHEY DGB

THIS GAME IS KINDA STAGNATING WITHOUT BLOOD

WANNA GIVE KURIBO DUNS TODAY
I'm going to have to read the game again since no one wants to vote for the scum because it'll hurt their feelings, to find a scum that is socially acceptable to vote. :?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:41 am

Post by camntsuki »

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS A GOOD THING FOR MAFIA GAMES

BTW ONE OF OUR TRIGGERS IS GETTING VOTED SO PLS NO VOTES OR WE HAVE TO REPORT TY
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:47 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

I admit I haven't been keeping track of what LLD has been doing besides that post that DGB dissected.

@LLD
- What are your reads on the players that you mentioned in i.e. Maria, Kuribo, Katsuki/Camn hydra, Staeg, and Esp?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:32 am

AGhost is scummy. Probably spent more time on the garbage below than hunting scum. I see no actual scumhunting.
In post 369, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Spoiler: There is more than one path to serenity

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:34 am

Katsuki's contribution to his hydra is 100% kabuki theater.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:35 am

Dunnstral is town shitposting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:37 am

Espeonage's iso reads like memes at first but the last third is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:39 am

In post 152, Feysal wrote:There is however something else about Espeonage that does bother me. He points at Staeg... but does not vote. Instead he posts again to justify keeping his vote on Cupcake, as if by afterthought. Why? Cupcake had not yet posted.
Interesting observation my Feysal. Lemme check.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:40 am

I'm not seeing it?

I'm not crazy about Feysal, read on hold for now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”