Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3271, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3267, Vecna wrote:
In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3263, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3145, Vecna wrote:Who do you wanna lynch creature? You adorable little bloodsucker
Wait Why are you calling Creature a bloodsucker?
He's calling whomever wants to lynch Creature a bloodsucker.
No thats not what I was doing at all
Why are you arguing with scum?

Lol I may be dense but it’s obvious that’s not what that post means.

I really just don’t see how Titus/RC is town.
How is reading comprehension alignment indicative? Feels like youjust decided I am scum because RC's an ass and you're trying to convince yourself.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s typical Titus to misinterpret shit for you own liking.

@Gamma damn good call

Yeah glad Nos is in my needs to die list.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3199, Vecna wrote:Aronis1 Gamma Emerald: Ive already widely gone into this. Too happy to have me push certain reads, people in his hood. Didnt do shit d1. Was happy getting townreaad for it too. GE's replace in right now.....started of agitated, then switched to just asking random questions without seeming to care much for the answers.
I started off agitated because I'd read a little of current events and saw the shitstorm between RC and Math. Can y7ou understnad how that would make me not be in the best mood? As for the questioning could you point to those answers I've "not been caring about"? Also that's not a good reason to scumread me, there's been plenty of past games where I've done that as town. It doesn't make it any better but it does mean that it's not a good point against me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3203, Oath wrote:
In post 3202, zMuffinMan wrote:what's your win condition oath (as close to the letter as possible without being modkilled)?

also, can someone in that mathblade hood tell me whose idea it was to recruit creature and why?
I win when all werewolves are killed and at least one Vampire is alive.

It's basically the basic town wincon except it says Vampire except for Human.
So like a Survivor faction? Weird but something I wouldn't expect someone to make up out of the blue. I believe it. Still don't know about lynching you rn.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:28 am

Post by projectmatt »

nobody voting me can explain why im mafia or otherwise justify their vote. gamma's reasoning on me was pathetic and so was mathblade's, and they both ignored my responses to them.

meanwhile, theta just voted me out of nowhere despite never mentioning me as a scumread or otherwise indicating that i was a good vote.

today is a test to see if the town has an IQ in the double digits, i guess
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3218, zMuffinMan wrote:{theta, gamma, math, creature, aa9, maybe nosferatu}

rest of the game seems town (or vampire, which i dont really care about right now since i believe it)

kinda just wanna lynch theta, see a flip, go from there
Why is everyone except yuureislot from the lynchmob hood in your scumreads? Also why are you scumreading Creature?
btw I'm giving up on catching up on the game, I think I can probably sort people just by playing in the now.
<Embrace The Void>

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:29 am

Post by projectmatt »

i find it super irritating that gamma is posting and ignoring my call-out to his completely trash logic and vote, but that's life i guess
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3233, Titus wrote:
In post 3232, Nosferatu wrote:oath seems like a waste of a lynch

even tho i believe his wincon claim i still think that wolves will eventually kill him before LyLo
Why? Assuming he's truthtelling in that setup, he'd have to be lynched by us anyway in case he's a third party or traitor on the day before lylo.
Actually after my last post expressing unwillingness to lynch him I realized something: what if his plan is to craft a story that makes everyone not want to lynch him so he increases his survivability?
Also pjm honestly I forget why I even voted you but the fact you keep flipping out over it tells me you're being survivalistic which doesn't impress me.
<Embrace The Void>

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

it must be wild to be town and forget why you're trying to lynch someone a couple of days before the fucking deadline.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:35 am

Post by projectmatt »

im in a sour mood but jesus christ dude
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:38 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 3214, Nosferatu wrote: we dont have to play the pronoun game, who do you think i should be voting
theta. i would rather lynch gamma (or possibly vecna? not sure), but there's not really much time for a counter-wagon and theta's badly timed OMGUS makes me feel more comfortable with my vote.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

ill be at work for most of tonight but honestly fuck you guys if you seriously lynch me in spite of this being such a blatantly illogical and scum-motivated wagon.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3236, Nosferatu wrote:he claimed a drain ability that removes pt and abilities iirc
Excuse me what
I'm still in the lynch mob so this is wrong? Unless we're not talking about Oath?
<Embrace The Void>

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 am

Post by projectmatt »

expert dodge by incredible mafia player gamma emerald
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3276, MathBlade wrote:It’s typical Titus to misinterpret shit for you own liking.

@Gamma damn good call

Yeah glad Nos is in my needs to die list.
I don't think that's a good reason to scumread Nos actually. I don't want to discuss this any further rn though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3288, projectmatt wrote:expert dodge by incredible mafia player gamma emerald
YAWN
How about instead of shading me constantly you actually present the logic so I can repond to it (not that I have time rn)
<Embrace The Void>

Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Oath »

Can we get back to lynching me or MathBlade? Please and thanks.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah.....no
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3277, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3199, Vecna wrote:Aronis1 Gamma Emerald: Ive already widely gone into this. Too happy to have me push certain reads, people in his hood. Didnt do shit d1. Was happy getting townreaad for it too. GE's replace in right now.....started of agitated, then switched to just asking random questions without seeming to care much for the answers.
I started off agitated because I'd read a little of current events and saw the shitstorm between RC and Math. Can y7ou understnad how that would make me not be in the best mood? As for the questioning could you point to those answers I've "not been caring about"? Also that's not a good reason to scumread me, there's been plenty of past games where I've done that as town. It doesn't make it any better but it does mean that it's not a good point against me.
Yeah i do have to admit the strongest points against your slot were because of your predecessor. If youre town im sure you'll be able to change my mind about your slot completely soon enough.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Oath »

I really hate this because I feel like aside from hebichan, I'm pleading to a majority of mafia. They're active because they're winning. They're vocal and running this so if people aren't going to do anything about it I might as well replace out too because I'm gonna get to empathetic to want to continue to scream my case to people who know I'm right but are on the opposite side.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Oath »

apathetic* damn talk text.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3294, Oath wrote:I really hate this because I feel like aside from hebichan, I'm pleading to a majority of mafia. They're active because they're winning. They're vocal and running this so if people aren't going to do anything about it I might as well replace out too because I'm gonna get to empathetic to want to continue to scream my case to people who know I'm right but are on the opposite side.
Sounds more like lynch Math or I quit tantrum which is not indicative of working with people. If you're really town aligned, who are all these scum who are active because they are winning? Why not lynch them to get to Math?

Or is that just melodrama you made up to justify a noise making tunnel to be pro scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3296, Titus wrote:
In post 3294, Oath wrote:I really hate this because I feel like aside from hebichan, I'm pleading to a majority of mafia. They're active because they're winning. They're vocal and running this so if people aren't going to do anything about it I might as well replace out too because I'm gonna get to empathetic to want to continue to scream my case to people who know I'm right but are on the opposite side.
Sounds more like lynch Math or I quit tantrum which is not indicative of working with people. If you're really town aligned, who are all these scum who are active because they are winning? Why not lynch them to get to Math?

Or is that just melodrama you made up to justify a noise making tunnel to be pro scum?
THIS is what I mean...

I've given my reads. I came in strong. I posted. You guys are ignoring it and acting as if I haven't given what reads I have on everyone. I've said I'm okay with Math, Vecna, or Myself today. I've also said I have scum reads on Nos, Gamma/Aronis slot, and slightly on your slot as well as projectmatt's.

This is why I believe you're scum. You active folks are glossing over what I have said. So yeah. You can call it a tantrum because we are 9 hours from deadline and moving at a snail's pace. If you think I'm an issue, lynch me. I've been calling for that anyway. Jeez.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by hebichan »

It is pretty bad when my top two townreads are HWS and Oath.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Oath »

I mean honestly. I've even outed myself as non-human, 3p and you all aren't bothering to string me up. I think I could claim scum- Hell ANYONE could and they still wouldn't find themselves lynched. I don't really like being in games where activity is this sparce. I thought it was due to replacements, but honestly people just aren't in it and mafia are getting some twisted kick out of this when they probably could just end it and win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”