Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Reality Check »

The gambit idea fits into place if I'm right

It otherwise makes perfect sense
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Reality Check »

It requires neighborhood access though, otherwise there's no motivation to protect Nico as scum.
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Shoshin »

You're overcomplicating things for no reason.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Reality Check »

Not giving rid information due scrutiny, especially based on reads is how you lose to a competent setup manipulatiom scum team.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Shoshin »

lol you lose to a setup manipulation scum team by trying to solve the game via setup instead of solving it by behaviors.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Reality Check »

You mean like how I'm doing to conclude that you're doing a thing town has zero reason to do?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Reality Check »

Wait for RC, then the curtain will fall on you.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Shoshin »

Okay, okay.

Random is scum.

His partner is someone between Chick, the worst, Reality, Wheme, and Wisdom.

Nancy and Sajj are town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3356, Reality Check wrote:Wait for RC, then the curtain will fall on you.
In post 3354, Shoshin wrote:lol you lose to a setup manipulation scum team by trying to solve the game via setup instead of solving it by behaviors.
A) You can’t ignore setups, roles or any other mechanics. B) A lot of your very recent behaviour has not been pro-town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3357, Shoshin wrote:Okay, okay.

Random is scum.

His partner is someone between Chick, the worst, Reality, Wheme, and Wisdom.

Nancy and Sajj are town.
Before you said that there were 3 wolves left in the game not 2.

You have no basis to scumread the worst and I see no reason to disbelieve Wisdom’s claim.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3358, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3356, Reality Check wrote:Wait for RC, then the curtain will fall on you.
In post 3354, Shoshin wrote:lol you lose to a setup manipulation scum team by trying to solve the game via setup instead of solving it by behaviors.
A) You can’t ignore setups, roles or any other mechanics. B) A lot of your very recent behaviour has not been pro-town.
Again, can you make a single post outlinng all your concerns so I can address them together?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3360, Shoshin wrote:
In post 3358, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Again, can you make a single post outlinng all your concerns so I can address them together?
I’m tired with doing so much of the work in this game. But in this case I have already done this and instead of trying to understand my points, you just got defensive and lashed out at me.

I don’t know if you honestly lack self-awareness of how your behaviour is coming across in this game or whether it is just WIFOM. Bottom line, I can only help someone who is willing to help themselves. I’m not sticking my neck out for you, just to have you shout down all of my opinions and concerns about your behaviour and if you’re really town here, that would be a huge mistake because I happily go out on a limb for my strong townreads, which you were one until today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, I'm trying to talk with you but I can't address your concerns if you don't tell me what they are. I'm tired of doing so much work too in this game AND GETTING SCUMREAD, but I'm still here, trying to work through the apathy that I feel about this because I know scum are behind it, at least in part.

I'm town and I want to help you see that, but I can't do that if you don't help me do that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3348, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3346, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3337, Wisdom wrote:Which interactions?
Chick and Shoshin. It’s some pretty impressive scum theater if you’re right.
Quote/Link them please?

Later but you can just ISO Chick/Shoshin interactions and decide for yourself if I’m right or not.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Shoshin »

And, yes, I'm defensive because I'm being attacked for things that aren't scummy. I'm lashing out at you because you act like you're a scumhunting god when you've already mislynched and you're on the road to doing so again. How would you feel if someone acted the way you act, so dam sure of themselves while mislynchhing?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3362, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, I'm trying to talk with you but I can't address your concerns if you don't tell me what they are. I'm tired of doing so much work too in this game AND GETTING SCUMREAD, but I'm still here, trying to work through the apathy that I feel about this because I know scum are behind it, at least in part.

I'm town and I want to help you see that, but I can't do that if you don't help me do that.
We’ve already been through this. I already addressed this. It’s not villagery of you to totally refuse to understand why CS felt the way that he did. It’s not villagery of you to not ever question it your read on random could possibly be wrong. It’s not villagery of you to try to derail me when I was trying to sort Sajj. It’s not villagery to count out Chick as scum because you think she’s being a troll. Your REASONS for scumreading Wisdom aren’t villagery and you’re scumreading the worst isn’t villagery because gamestatewise, it makes absolutely no sense. It is also not villagery to scumread or townread people solely on the basis of whether they town/scumread you.

So, I don’t know it you are just bad town, scum, a 3P or have another wonky role like Angel. \_0_/

I obviously don’t want to mislynch you (or anyone else for that matter) but you really haven’t given me any good reasons to defend you or care. If you are willing to take into account what I and other people have been telling you instead of scumreading everyone who is suspicious of you, I’d actually have something to work with. If your town, then by all means help me prove it but I’m bored of trying to defend a player who is deliberately going out of thei way to be their own worst enemy. Meh.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3364, Shoshin wrote:And, yes, I'm defensive because I'm being attacked for things that aren't scummy. I'm lashing out at you because you act like you're a scumhunting god when you've already mislynched and you're on the road to doing so again. How would you feel if someone acted the way you act, so dam sure of themselves while mislynchhing?
This.

I rest my case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Reality Check »

I'm at my desktop so I'll try to get through as much as possible before I burn alive

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2999, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2994, Reality Check wrote:so your counter to me saying that whemestar was townreading us shortly before we got moved to the underground

is to quote a far earlier post when he still had a scumread on us
Have you not read the post he made after the underground where he called you scum?

:facepalm:

Where is @the worst ? Like it almost seems like you’re t. rying to protect hm. Have you also ignored the worst’s post as well about there being 3 scum left in the game? Who do you think they are then, since your reaction to Wheme’s completely inexplicable contradictory behaviour doesn’t seem to ping you in the slightest?
The fuck?

Spoiler:
In post 653, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 650, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The Goblin King has begun to sing!

Reality Check, The Worst, Scioness Sajj have been sent to the Underground.
Scum this Idc what anyone says

He called the action of sending us away scum, not the players.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 3008, the worst wrote:unfortunately Shoshin's role is also consistent with town power (like, tradeoff or single-shot powahs)
This is useless, scum very likely have fakeclaims.

I would actually be shocked if they didn't.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 3010, Shoshin wrote:
In post 3005, Reality Check wrote:Btw I think Shoshin could be gambiting specifically because it's entirely possible she's a full doctor, we don't actually have any proof that she is a bodyguard.
Anything is possible. It's also irrelevant to making good decisions.
what does this even mean

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 3023, Wisdom wrote:
and shosin feels like manipulative scum
and her claim is also most likely fake given my slot was a partial bodyguard for two nights
oh my god

I think you're the first person that gets it

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 3030, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3023, Wisdom wrote:wheme feels like usual wheme and nancy's points are crap like usual

and shosin feels like manipulative scum and her claim is also most likely fake given my slot was a partial bodyguard for two nights
:lol:

Riiiihht, Who scumread Katsuki and tried to stall Ank lynch in Minuet?

Hint genius:it wasn’t me. But continue to misrepresent me. :yawn:
you had me as your strongest townread at the end of day one, only switching after everybody else did.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 3033, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If you truly beleve this, then why are you sheeping her on random?
you really need to start applying context to what you're saying

because if you think that vote was a sheep, then you're actually insane

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 3039, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If she is so convinced Shshin is lying then random should be the absolutely last person she ought to be voting for.
you've never seen how I use votes

necromancer doesn't count, I was very deliberately not doing what I usually do there

Ankamius + mastina hydra

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”