Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

But if you aren't implying Sakura is scummy, write better.

i gtg
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 597, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 588, Toranaga wrote:you gave reads, just didn't expand when asked.
That is correct.
In post 588, Toranaga wrote:if you can go down from your millennial podium for a second to explain this one I'd appreciate it.
I'd appreciate it if you didnt talk about it in that way, I never said I was better than anyone, nor that my reads should be listened to without explanation, im just relaxing and being lazy.
These posts shade Sakura fwiw. You imply she's millenial and thus lesser.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 596, Titus wrote:
In post 593, Toranaga wrote:@titus: notice the only TvT fight I ever had with you, titus, was when I was hydraing with divagreen and rolling with her read of your slot. that was the only TvT fight we had. otherwise we've been either both scum or scum vs town in every game IIRC. in the two games we were both town (that light game on MU and the other game I got mislynched), I managed to townread you and you've townread me. so your ideas on how I play and how hard we go at each other aren't necessarily all there. that one hydra game and assassins' creed were the games we tried to kill each other, but in AC you were a wolf.
No. You picked a fight with me when I caught the entire scumteam d1 on MU. I can never find that game though when I need it. You and Raj are the same. You love consensus and you think its right.

I hate consensus without challenge. Therefore you view me as the enemy.
you caught one wolf for extremely titus astrological reasons only you understand, and then you caught me (more especifically, you caught diva) who was a villager as their wolfbro. you did not catch the entire scumteam. and me and divagreen played an absolutely gorgeous game after you were dead, tyvm.

where am I someone who loves consensus? you're just attributing lots of things to my game that I'm not.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 599, Titus wrote:Like I literally cannot whiteknight Sakura from your comments UFO if they are not shading her. It's definitional.
if you're saying I'm calling her scummy, then yes you can. by misinterpreting what I say, building that straw man you say I'm the one who loves punching, and then punching it. that's your doing lady.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

I have immense respect for you and your play, thus I think you're a wolf here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 602, Toranaga wrote:
In post 593, Toranaga wrote:@titus: notice the only TvT fight I ever had with you, titus, was when I was hydraing with divagreen and rolling with her read of your slot. that was the only TvT fight we had. otherwise we've been either both scum or scum vs town in every game IIRC. in the two games we were both town (that light game on MU and the other game I got mislynched), I managed to townread you and you've townread me. so your ideas on how I play and how hard we go at each other aren't necessarily all there. that one hydra game and assassins' creed were the games we tried to kill each other, but in AC you were a wolf.
No. You picked a fight with me when I caught the entire scumteam d1 on MU. I can never find that game though when I need it. You and Raj are the same. You love consensus and you think its right.

you caught one wolf for extremely titus astrological reasons only you understand, and then you caught me (more especifically, you caught diva) who was a villager as their wolfbro. you did not catch the entire scumteam. and me and divagreen played an absolutely gorgeous game after you were dead, tyvm.

where am I someone who loves consensus? you're just attributing lots of things to my game that I'm not.
Not the same game. The game I was hydraed with divagreen was just a bunch of personal baggage crap when I FoSed one scum. Town crapped the bed and attacked me for it so I gave up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:36 am

Post by 123456789 »

V/LA until marathon weekend ends.
"You learn mathematics by doing mathematics."
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 601, Titus wrote:
That is correct.
In post 588, Toranaga wrote:if you can go down from your millennial podium for a second to explain this one I'd appreciate it.
I'd appreciate it if you didnt talk about it in that way, I never said I was better than anyone, nor that my reads should be listened to without explanation, im just relaxing and being lazy.
VOTE: titus

I'm doing this.

calling someone a millennial being on the same footing with shading them has to be the most nonsense thing I was ever accused with, which reminds me of when I posted a voldemort gif and you said I was claiming scum in assassins' creed.

this is what you do as scum. you throw any logic out the window to push whatever you want pushed. you'd be more reasonable as town.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 605, Titus wrote:
In post 602, Toranaga wrote:

Not the same game. The game I was hydraed with divagreen was just a bunch of personal baggage crap when I FoSed one scum. Town crapped the bed and attacked me for it so I gave up.
I don't remember the game I attacked you as TvT then. can you enlighten me? are you sure it was me?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

That is correct.
can you not be lazy in this one instance where I'm asking about your katsuki read?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

I'll give the thread breathing space so cya folks later
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 594, Titus wrote:Also, Cerb I did not move the goalposts.

A good Cerb knows nightless isn't a setup town wins. A good Cerb realizes that his claim gives no invests. You're acting in your walls as if one did not exist. Mentioning something is not intellectual vigor.

It's just odd. A good Cerb knows there are serious flaws logically with you.
I find the investigative that is available to be nearly useless. It tells us if any actions were performed on the person, but not who performed the actions, therefore making it of very limited value...so no, I don't think it's something worth getting, and it functionally doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

I actually don't know if nightless is a setup town wins or loses? I've only played in one(very unusual setup) nightless game, so that's a BoP you can't really place on me.
In post 599, Titus wrote:Like I literally cannot whiteknight Sakura from your comments UFO if they are not shading her. It's definitional.
Titus, it's perspective. Toranaga's intentions and what they actually did don't particularly matter in this case. You're perceiving what they did as claiming to scum read Sakura, and are moving to protect Sakura, therefore you're white knighting. Your white knighting is uncalled for/unjustified given that Toranaga didn't actually say they were scumreading Sakura(and even explicitly said they did not think the point I brought up meant Sakura was scummy), but that doesn't mean you weren't attempting to white knight.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Toranaga »

VOTE: randomidget

isn't doing anything and posts are awful
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

That is correct.
Yes, he does seem to be implying that she’s somehow being Divaesque if it were, when you have other players like Muffin who have been far more adamant about this. Why isn’t he pushing Muffin?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 613, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
That is correct.
Yes, he does seem to be implying that she’s somehow being Divaesque if it were, when you have other players like Muffin who have been far more adamant about this. Why isn’t he pushing Muffin?
what are you agreeing with? are you suggesting I'm shading sakura? cause I'm not. I'm not shading or pushing her. I think sakura is town. I want sakura to work in the game and post her reasonings for her reads, because that will give me more substance to my read on her/help me parse her out, and will also give me a broader perspective on other players. I find her attitude, whatever the reasons she has for them, bad. it doesn't help town wincon, so I'm insulting it a little.

why would I push muffin?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 476, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 444, Frozen Angel wrote:wait are those usernames of people who play on Mafia scum?!
Technically one is...? Democracy was a mega hydra that was in a game I played
Gonna be honest, I do not feel like reading 15 pages. I've skimmed some of it...and I'm glossing over....

All I am confident in is Cerb and FA being town. But like...those are shallow reads and even I know it.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

I just ISO'd muffin and it's the wolfiest posting in this game by a large margin maybe.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 615, Chickadee wrote:
In post 476, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 444, Frozen Angel wrote:wait are those usernames of people who play on Mafia scum?!
Technically one is...? Democracy was a mega hydra that was in a game I played
Gonna be honest, I do not feel like reading 15 pages. I've skimmed some of it...and I'm glossing over....

All I am confident in is Cerb and FA being town. But like...those are shallow reads and even I know it.
those confident shallow reads.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 614, Toranaga wrote:
In post 613, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
That is correct.
what are you agreeing with? are you suggesting I'm shading sakura? cause I'm not. I'm not shading or pushing her. I think sakura is town. I want sakura to work in the game and post her reasonings for her reads, because that will give me more substance to my read on her/help me parse her out, and will also give me a broader perspective on other players. I find her attitude, whatever the reasons she has for them, bad. it doesn't help town wincon, so I'm insulting it a little.

why would I push muffin?
Because he also doesn’t want to give reads. I’m more concerned with players who give more questionable reads than ones who don’t but I just wonder why your focus is specifically on Sakura?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 616, Toranaga wrote:I just ISO'd muffin and it's the wolfiest posting in this game by a large margin maybe.
chickadee isn't that far behind after last post.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 619, Toranaga wrote:
In post 616, Toranaga wrote:I just ISO'd muffin and it's the wolfiest posting in this game by a large margin maybe.
chickadee isn't that far behind after last post.
I'm ok with that. I kind of expected to drown in this game, so I can't really fault anyone for scum reading me.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I wish they had a post vote count feature like they do on MU.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 618, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Because he also doesn’t want to give reads. I’m more concerned with players who give more questionable reads than ones who don’t but I just wonder why your focus is specifically on Sakura?
I'm not focusing on sakura at all. you should read my ISO in sequence so you understand how sakura became such a topic.

First, I townread her for voting muffin a couple days ago.

days later, I call her a special snowflake who doesn't feel like sharing her special reads. it was moody posting cause brazil just lost the WC, but also something that bothers me in games.

what followed that was a conversation with gamma about his read on sakura, followed by a conversation with cerberus in which I'm townreading his posting but disagreeing with his scumread on sakura.

then titus came along defending her, and I have a conversation with titus about her misreading and other things she did that I disliked.

I have then moved on to ISOing sakura, townreading her and asking for her townread on katsuki to be elaborated.

I'm not invested or focused on sakura. the thread just went that way. I think she is town and want her invested in the game, that's all.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 621, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I wish they had a post vote count feature like they do on MU.
they do. click on `activity overview`, it's somewhere below the posting things in thread box.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 623, Toranaga wrote:
In post 621, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I wish they had a post vote count feature like they do on MU.
they do. click on `activity overview`, it's somewhere below the posting things in thread box.
Where?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”