Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 766, Dunnstral wrote:The only thing these players are experienced in is getting banned, and it shows.

Ohhhhh

I see where I went wrong

Here I thought you were playing mafia

Turns out you're just an asshole

From the bottom of my heart, fuck you.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 781, Dunnstral wrote:Can you explain to me how, if I'm scum, me allegedly not trying to lynch you is scummy? Especially with this wagon on me. Simplify it for me, please.
In post 795, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 791, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 772, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 770, thepixiecollective wrote:you are being pushed for your lack of scumhunting.
Well, I don't think that's fair
I think it is

dissuade me
There are a good amount of players with less scumhunting than I.

Espeonage, Kokichi, Camntsuki, arguably Nacho, arguably Kuribo

That's not to say they're scummy for it - just seems weird that I'm the one being pushed for it with everything else going on

Besides, I've done my fair share of scumhunting. You think just because my read on someone is null, that I haven't been doing any sorting? Null is where they belong, I don't need a conclusion day 1. I've been progressing the game.

This is rich coming from a guy who refuses to vote me but still wants to paint me as scum

HOW THE FUCK AM I NOT SCUM HUNTING

I've fucking caught scum, and I'm fucking hunting him. And that's you, fucker. Unlike you apparently, I VOTE MY SCUM READS

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

And that right there, ye fucking doubters is why this disingenuous fuck is scum

He's more interested in throwing shade and not backing it up than he is in finding scum, he won't put his vote where his mouth is, he's fucking terrified he's getting smoked by players who are fucking better than him, he backs down like a little punk every time he's called out, then he comes back to snipe from the sidelines

And Maria I don't give a fuck how many times you come to say ohhhh he's town, no he fucking isn't and if you get in my way, imma rope you next to him after he flips scum

thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 794, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 792, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 784, Dunnstral wrote:Don't give me that. I want you to explain why It is scummy, because you are pushing it like it is a reason to vote for me. Unless.... you don't want to advance your scumread? No, say it isn't so camntsuki. Surely you can explain your reasoning here.
because your vote on cupcake w/o you explaining it looks like you are just going along with a cupcake lynch and its not something you believe in

you look like scftwr instead of pushing a lynch that you actually believe in
I want camntsuki to explain why, in their own words.
he did

I am trying to break it down for you cos you seem to have not understood it.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:50 pm

In post 795, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 791, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 772, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 770, thepixiecollective wrote:you are being pushed for your lack of scumhunting.
Well, I don't think that's fair
I think it is

dissuade me
There are a good amount of players with less scumhunting than I.

Espeonage, Kokichi, Camntsuki, arguably Nacho, arguably Kuribo

That's not to say they're scummy for it - just seems weird that I'm the one being pushed for it with everything else going on

Besides, I've done my fair share of scumhunting. You think just because my read on someone is null, that I haven't been doing any sorting? Null is where they belong, I don't need a conclusion day 1. I've been progressing the game.
by voting some1 you are not pushing for? how is that gamesolving?

what is your read on ag? what is your opinion on ag's case against me that he used a lot of words for, to try to quantify a gut read when he never had to do it in the first place?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 783, camntsuki wrote:
In post 781, Dunnstral wrote:Can you explain to me how, if I'm scum, me allegedly not trying to lynch you is scummy? Especially with this wagon on me. Simplify it for me, please.
BAD IS BAD WHO KNOWS
WE DONT TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF THE SUTPID
I don't consider this an explanation, Pixie. He even says "who knows" in there, as well as "we don't try to understand"
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:56 pm

In post 797, Dunnstral wrote:Camntsuki is an
experienced player
, Pixie. I'm sure they can back up what they said on their own.
sometimes repeating 1self gets old

you can only say "I think you are scum because you are not pushing the player you are voting" so many times.

having said that, it is always a good idea to lynch cupcake on d1!

but for me to think you are town you are going to have to do more than this. more than asking cupcake to repeat himself.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think AG is pretty obvious town, and their recent posting reinforces that. I think you're getting whooped by them in this argument you two have going too. I see where they're coming from when they explain how you/muffins can be scum together for coming to no conclusions, though don't really agree with it (like I can see it, but it doesn't have to be true). I don't really think you're mafia Pixie, you just have a different way of looking at things, which I believe gets you a lot of wrong conclusions
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 806, thepixiecollective wrote:sometimes repeating 1self gets old

you can only say "I think you are scum because you are not pushing the player you are voting" so many times.
If I'm mafia with 4 votes on me, why is "not pushing the player I am voting" scummy, in my position? That's what I'm asking Camntsuki. I don't want you to asnwer that. I want to see Camntsuki's thought process here.+
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 801, kuribo wrote:This is rich coming from a guy who refuses to vote me but still wants to paint me as scum

HOW THE FUCK AM I NOT SCUM HUNTING
I didn't say you were scum. I never did. You're dead null.

I never said you weren't scum hunting, you've admittedly pushed your 1 read all game. But mafia isn't a one on one kind of game, and in that respect I believe I have provided more than you have.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Pixie, what do you think about Nacho? I have them leaning as town
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 809, Dunnstral wrote:But mafia isn't a one on one kind of game,

That's where you're wrong, because you and me are absolutely in a one on one game right now whether you wanna be or not

Also this might be just the "
experience
" talking, but would you BELIEVE you can only lynch one scum at a time?!

Shocking, I know.

I never fucking SAID I ONLY HAD ONE SCUMREAD

Either you're illiterate or you're misrepresenting what I'm saying and I'm pretty damn sure it's the latter

I said I'm VOTING MY STRONGEST scumread

So take your shitty little shit elsewhere

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What is your other scumread?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:15 pm

In post 798, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 788, thepixiecollective wrote:except you are connecting me to the player you are saying is my scum partner, so yes, you ARE saying I am scum because of it.
Alright then. /shrug
In post 788, thepixiecollective wrote:if you think that muffina and I are scum together why wld you not push 1 of us? it seems like it wld further the game from your (very wrong) perspective more than a staeg lynch.
FMPOV I'm voting scum, thus furthering the game. I'm not picky.

Based on our back and forth alone, people might go back and check out what my original point against both you and Muffin was... so there's no need to clog up the thread with a neon flashing sign of my push.
In post 788, thepixiecollective wrote:cos the timing and interaction of dunns/muffina did not make sense from a town POV. and it seems weird that you did not pick up on that.
In post 798, AnonymousGhost wrote:What exactly was I
supposed
to pick up from that? Like... you're telling me how Dunn validated something based off of what Muffin said earlier was funny, but it seems like a case of "this person said it better than I can, so please look to your left [at what they said]".
that said, "this person can explain this better than I can". how is saying "yikes" a ladder response?
In post 788, thepixiecollective wrote:what is it that you specifically want? and besides "gut" and scum theatre with muffina, whom you cld also be going after but for some reason are not, do you think that I am scum?
I want a Staeg lynch. He's a scum read and unrelated to both Muffin and scum theater.
In post 798, AnonymousGhost wrote:Both Muffin and you are scum because of the hedging/waffling - lots of "buts", "I'm not sure", "I'll solve it later", etc. - I saw in that interaction on pages 23 and 24 and nothing changed about either of your opinions about the alignments of the players that you guys talked about, hence... scum theater, talking for the sake of talking, yada yada yada.

That's literally it.

That is why I scum read you two. Not Steag. You two: Muffin and Pixie.
yeah except that isn't what we did. we discussed reads. this is pretty apparent in the discussion of reads that we gave.

muffina thinks cupcake is sus and that dunns is town. he disagreed with my readslist.

how is that "talking for the sake of talking"
In post 789, thepixiecollective wrote:you are going for the "safe" read of a wagon that was already started that I am not really clear on your motivation for doing so except its popular.
In post 798, AnonymousGhost wrote:Except Staeg is a scum read... so, my motivation should be clear.

[votes a proclaimed scum read][it's a good guess that this person wants to lynch scum]

Like... who cares if it's popular? Or safe?

If Staeg gets lynched and flips green, then it'll be clear that it's the furtherest thing from safe and everyone on that wagon will probably get squinted at and maybe someone on that wagon will get lynched on D2.
so then what do you think scum are exactly doing here? discussing reads and voting the person they are pushing for? if so then scum are doing a much better job at scumhunting then scum themselves.

what you seem to be telling me is that you feel wishy washy about staeg.

I kinda get what you're saying with me not pushing an "unpopular" read, but I gave the reason why I scum read both you and Muffin. If people ask me for my reads, I'm literally just going to quote those posts for them. That's about as much effort as I'm willing to push my reads.
[/quote][/quote]
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:16 pm

whoops that is a mess of quote tags. mine are the responses not capitalized

sorry about that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 813, thepixiecollective wrote:that said, "this person can explain this better than I can". how is saying "yikes" a ladder response?
Not sure where you're going with this, yikes is hundreds of posts before the other thing, not a response to it
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:25 pm

In post 807, Dunnstral wrote:I think AG is pretty obvious town, and their recent posting reinforces that. I think you're getting whooped by them in this argument you two have going too. I see where they're coming from when they explain how you/muffins can be scum together for coming to no conclusions, though don't really agree with it (like I can see it, but it doesn't have to be true). I don't really think you're mafia Pixie, you just have a different way of looking at things, which I believe gets you a lot of wrong conclusions
except...I sometimes get the right conclusions so why are you discrediting that?

and if you think ag is "whooping" me then why do you not agree with it? I mean "whooping" implies that you think he has valid points against us which you are saying that he does not have.

this why I am confused.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:29 pm

In post 810, Dunnstral wrote:Pixie, what do you think about Nacho? I have them leaning as town
and how in the world did you arrive to this conclusion?

cos you yeah no

defending staeg (whom you are voting for) and townreading muffina (you have as town) does not exactly wow me with interactions or associations about nacho. so I am wondering why you wld think so based on the reads that you have.

so what is it about him that makes you think he is town?
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Why should I pay attention to this yikes?

If that's what you think I'm telling you after all this time, then I'm going to stop explaining. I can't get my point across to you and no amount of me repeating myself is successful. So... YOLO~

In the realm of numbers, there's currently 8 votes split even between Staeg and Dunnstral. The likelihood that these wagons are going to self-vote is minimal, so that leaves 3 votes floating in oblivion. Me splitting off my vote for some vanity wagon is stupid because all it's doing is subtracting from the majority, thus lessening the chances of a lynch occurring.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:31 pm

In post 815, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 813, thepixiecollective wrote:that said, "this person can explain this better than I can". how is saying "yikes" a ladder response?
Not sure where you're going with this, yikes is hundreds of posts before the other thing, not a response to it
except you said it was a response to muffina's reads.

I am asking you to explain that
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Oh wait. Lol.

I suck at math.

It takes 7 to lynch with 13 peeps.

4 + 3 = 7
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 816, thepixiecollective wrote:and if you think ag is "whooping" me then why do you not agree with it? I mean "whooping" implies that you think he has valid points against us which you are saying that he does not have.
AG isn't voting you, you're just one of many possibilities to them. I don't think you are a likely possibility. I didn't discredit you.

Me saying yikes isn't the big deal you're making it out to be either, you've latched onto something pretty random.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 141, zMuffinMan wrote:currently want to lynch in these players, unless they start looking town:
{cupcake, dunnstral, cupcake, kokichi, cupcake,
feysal
, cupcake,
nacho
, cupcake}

maybe add cupcake to that list
Muffin said he'd lynch camntsuki, me, kokichi, feysal, nacho in post 141. I didn't agree with that list of early reads, so I said yikes. Case closed.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 813, thepixiecollective wrote:that said, "this person can explain this better than I can"
This is talking about me hundreds of posts later from the second part of the sentance, you're confusing yourself
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:39 pm

In post 818, AnonymousGhost wrote:Why should I pay attention to this yikes?

If that's what you think I'm telling you after all this time, then I'm going to stop explaining. I can't get my point across to you and no amount of me repeating myself is successful. So... YOLO~

In the realm of numbers, there's currently 8 votes split even between Staeg and Dunnstral. The likelihood that these wagons are going to self-vote is minimal, so that leaves 3 votes floating in oblivion. Me splitting off my vote for some vanity wagon is stupid because all it's doing is subtracting from the majority, thus lessening the chances of a lynch occurring.
cos if you are looking for associations and trying to sort my alignment it wld be a good place to start to see if I am coming from a town POV which you are refusing to do and instead are pushing a narrative that requires muffina and I to be scum together while not voting either of us. when I think muffina might be scum with dunnstral.

and now you are blowing me off with "oh ahi I don't want to repeat myself" factor when you still haven't answered anything that I have tried to say.

the "yikes" post shld be showing up on your radar since dunns is saying that it was in response to muffina but is now changing it by saying it that it was to the thread in general and do you really not see the cog-dis here?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”