zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:05 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 698, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not shocked that he voted Katsuki. He did that in Minuet as well but I don’t remember him hardcore defending him to this extent. Also, he seems different here than it that game. He was quite vocal and outspoken. I don’t know if that’s necessarily AI but his tone seems off somewhat.
how observant!
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 699, the worst wrote:I've read a couple of his games and know a little of his reputation and tend to agree his tone here feels off. agree I can't decide if it's AI yet (I'm totally a bit different here :)), do you have any thoughts on how to handle it nd39?
See who he decides to push, his reasons for it and any sense of his tone changing, I suppose.

I don’t think you’re all that different from the games I’ve played with you but it’s not just that of course. I am not the same in every game I play either but based on what I’ve seen so far, you are trying to solve this game, are expressing nuanced thoughts about other players and your tone seems good.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 700, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 698, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not shocked that he voted Katsuki. He did that in Minuet as well but I don’t remember him hardcore defending him to this extent. Also, he seems different here than it that game. He was quite vocal and outspoken. I don’t know if that’s necessarily AI but his tone seems off somewhat.
how observant!
Huh? So, I’m not supposed to scumread you because you are different in this game and your tone is off?
Dude, you’re confusing me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@cupcake

read human sequencer and 123456789 ISOs and tell me what you see
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 625, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 620, Chickadee wrote:
In post 619, Toranaga wrote:
In post 616, Toranaga wrote:I just ISO'd muffin and it's the wolfiest posting in this game by a large margin maybe.
chickadee isn't that far behind after last post.
I'm ok with that. I kind of expected to drown in this game, so I can't really fault anyone for scum reading me.
:(

You can do it Chickadee!Just read the game! :P
I'm tryyyying

I did say I was joining against my better judgement. Historically in larges, I am more useful when people start dying off and there's less immediate things to focus on. But I'm trying.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, I am never lynching Sando D1. His avatar is too precious.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 703, zMuffinMan wrote:@cupcake

What are you trying to say here?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

uh... i was trying to say "i like cheese" but for some reason it came out as "read human sequencer and 123456789 ISOs and tell me what you see"

strange
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

thanks for picking up on the typo, though
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 710, Katsuki wrote:

@muffins: not sure they arent exactly players I have experience reading and dont feel like spending more htan 30s on their ISOs

Ircher usually plays out quite obviously if I recall
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 708, zMuffinMan wrote:uh... i was trying to say "i like cheese" but for some reason it came out as "read human sequencer and 123456789 ISOs and tell me what you see"

strange
*arms fold*

Why are you just telling people to read ISOs without anything in particular? Why those two? What are you trying to suggest?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i just wanted to see what cupcake said about those two

@sakura

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 713, zMuffinMan wrote:@sakura

Eh, i just double ISO'd them, didn't find anything notable from HS except maybe less active than in minuet's trio, and apparently numbers cant decide if he townreads you or not, then goes into mechanic talk.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

@Zmuffin, why? Why those two? I am trying to see if you have a thought process here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

they're both scum, obviously
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

there's a link between them but it's not important

they're both scum individually
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 717, zMuffinMan wrote:there's a link between them but it's not important

they're both scum individually
Explain please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:27 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 706, Titus wrote:Ok, I am never lynching Sando D1. His avatar is too precious.
We should never lynch sando anyhow.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the link? no. need more data before i talk about that

why they're scum individually? i thought it would be obvious to anyone who'd read their ISOs - if you don't see it, then you don't see it

i'll throw you a bone and say that there's a lack of incisive commentary from either player and that plays a part in it. think about the movitations behind why they ask the particular questions they ask too
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 719, hebichan wrote:
In post 706, Titus wrote:Ok, I am never lynching Sando D1. His avatar is too precious.
We should never lynch sando anyhow.
A guy who has an avatar referencing my most adorable cult game and one of my favorite hydras just can't be lynched today lol. Too bad I couldn't actually keep up and felt bad for making ppl lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 720, zMuffinMan wrote:the link? no. need more data before i talk about that

why they're scum individually? i thought it would be obvious to anyone who'd read their ISOs - if you don't see it, then you don't see it

i'll throw you a bone and say that there's a lack of incisive commentary from either player and that plays a part in it. think about the movitations behind why they ask the particular questions they ask too
Reading ISOs tends to remove commentary.

I'll keep an eye on their posts as they happen though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:31 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 214, 123456789 wrote:
In post 156, zMuffinMan wrote:because when i give reads, i get people asking why and i don't feel like answering why this early - you either follow my thought process or you don't and i don't particularly care if you don't atm
(Because you’re scum?)
In post 69, 123456789 wrote:
In post 42, Chickadee wrote:
In post 39, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure scum (at least if theyre smart) just voted whoever they thought they might vote as town and the majority of votes just happened to land on FA

i doubt they piled onto FA

i doubt they aren't going to truthfully claim who they voted

any smart scum would be playing the long game; whoever gets voted D1 doesn't matter (except insofar as you want to get into the league of extraordinary gentlemuffins). sac the D1 leader position (if scum gets voted, it's good for them, but if not, it doesn't matter), manipulate reads in such a way that you can vote scum on later nights is the long term plan for any smart scum team. there was obviously going to be a mass claim of votes; better to just be truthful about it D1 and manipulate shit later...
Congrats you get my first vote. I usually hang on to this a while longer.

VOTE: zMuffinMan

While we don't know wether or not scum got to talk pregame during voting, your post here reads like you know they didn't.
???

Zmuffin seems Town to me...
I mean these two posts are kinda weird. Anything else I'm missing muffin?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

*headdesk

Ugh, I keep looking at them and I'm not sure what exactly am I supposed to be finding to see what you're seeing, how do you even do this, I wanna learn.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”