Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I was hoping someone would be around to discuss the game with me before I leave. But no one seems to be around rn. *sigh*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 774, Sando wrote:So my current TRs are FA, duckling and Sakura (who doesn't pick a mechanical fight with me as scum imo). I normally build a "Town list", a "not to be lynched today list", a "yeah ok you can lynch them list" and a "scum list". That said, are we coordinating the next leader openly? Cause while I think we should obviously go for as townie as possible in our leader list, there's some townies that I don't feel completely comfortable picking as leader (although still better choices than anyone not in townie list).
In post 769, 123456789 wrote:How exactly is it scum-motivated? Or rather, why are you jumping the gun here?
Scum have daychat correct? Otherwise I'd say as a means of coded messages.
In post 770, 123456789 wrote:
In post 485, Frozen Angel wrote:Oh so alisae is switching like the way ufo was in nintendo game

and probably is doing it to help scum
I don’t see how either of the given abilities help scum. They look likely help town more tbqh.
o

I don't understand FAs post, what was UFO doing in nintendo?
Oh, so you think Katsuki’s videos are coded messages? I hadn’t thought of that. Hmmmm . . . I don’t understand the nintendo reference either and what it has to do with Alsae.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 454, Katsuki wrote:
In post 448, zMuffinMan wrote:dont worry, cupcake

regardless of who it is, ill help you find and murder sprinkled delight and his or her companions for giving you thst damnable post restriction

how truly evil of them
my hero...

do go easy on democracy pls

Okay, I briefly looked at the videos Katsuki posted. Most I think are from Deemo rhythm game and are just music but the two here might mean something. I dunno. One is in Japanese (can anyone translate?) and involves a soldier and the one in English talks about putting on a show. I don’t know if this means anything or not but I found it interesting anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

in nintendo switch mash, after I died n2 I became responsible for "switching" all the colours at night. there was red/blue, yellow/brown, black/white, etc. players actions would perform different abilities depending on what colour I chose at night. E.G. a role that, if white, peeks it's target and, if black, kills it.

I believe alisae has the power to either choose from a row of mod determined abilities every gameday, or craft their own in a way that can help scum. it's different from what I did in nintendo, but similar in the sense that both me and alisae need to achieve a wincon through manipulating the mechanics, without being "alive" in the sense of posting in thread etc.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm not gonna try to read meaning into the videos katsuki posts or the fact that she claimed what she claimed.

I just played a game with scum!katsuki on mafia451 and apparently she is a trollish/unhelpful/lurking slot regardless of her rand. I don't think anything she did this gameday was alignment indicative either way, other than voting muffin which I thought was a reasonably towny reaction to weird muffin posts.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 778, Toranaga wrote:in nintendo switch mash, after I died n2 I became responsible for "switching" all the colours at night. there was red/blue, yellow/brown, black/white, etc. players actions would perform different abilities depending on what colour I chose at night. E.G. a role that, if white, peeks it's target and, if black, kills it.

I believe alisae has the power to either choose from a row of mod determined abilities every gameday, or craft their own in a way that can help scum. it's different from what I did in nintendo, but similar in the sense that both me and alisae need to achieve a wincon through manipulating the mechanics, without being "alive" in the sense of posting in thread etc.
Interesting, how do they go about it do you think based on your game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 780, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 778, Toranaga wrote:in nintendo switch mash, after I died n2 I became responsible for "switching" all the colours at night. there was red/blue, yellow/brown, black/white, etc. players actions would perform different abilities depending on what colour I chose at night. E.G. a role that, if white, peeks it's target and, if black, kills it.

P. edit. Determining the abilities I mean.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

lol Finding secret messages in videos when scum is confirmed to have Day Chat and Katsuki's not scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 780, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

it's a different mechanic entirely. I believe alisae has to choose 2 powers from a row every gameday. she chose a protective ability today, for instance, which can be smart for the scum team so they get rid of this ability early to get their kills through in later gamedays when there are actual clears and scum needs to kill confirmed town.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 782, Sakura Hana wrote:lol Finding secret messages in videos when scum is confirmed to have Day Chat and Katsuki's not scum.
katsuki doesn't have to be scum to want or need or feel like sending encrypted messages. I don't think that's what she is doing, and if she is I'm pretty sure I'm not smart enough to deduce what it is.

why is katsuki town? I asked you this before but you didn't answer me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll read tonight while on the plane
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Toranaga »

the way alisae phrased things in the sign up might point to alisae not having access to mafia PT, but knowing who is town and who is scum. maybe e can make scum PRs as well?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 776, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Oh, so you think Katsuki’s videos are coded messages? I hadn’t thought of that. Hmmmm . . . I don’t understand the nintendo reference either and what it has to do with Alsae.
I mean I doubt it due to scum having daychat, but then it might be something different (hell it could be Alisae giving them the videos to post or something). Basically it wouldn't surprise me if it's coded, but I very much doubt it's scum-coded, hence I very much doubt we'll work it out today or should read very much into it.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by brassherald »

@The worst, I feel like you asked me something that I haven't responded to and I cannot find it. Could you repeat the question, if you still have it?
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

NicoRobin has been prodded.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 777, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:One is in Japanese (can anyone translate?) and involves a soldier
無敵のSoldier probably is a bulletproof crumb!?!

cupcake, are you crumbing bulletproof?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I went to check all the votes people claimed to see if I could draw anything from it.

first of all, I believe Frozen Angel was chosen by town motivated votes mostly. she was voted by 4 people: me, shiro, cerberus, and 1-9. I am townreading all of these players to different levels.

in second place came cerberus with 3 votes. nancy, randomidget and drixx. at the very least, I'm townreading nancy. I also think if scum wanted cerberus!scum to be the leader, neither cerberus nor any other scum player would vote FA.

scum votes look dispersed and not coordinated in any way. the only players outside of cerberus and FA to get more than one vote were kokichi and muffin. if we're to believe cerberus and FA are both town, scum votes were either distributed sparcingly or some of them ended up lying about who they voted.

I'm contemplating the idea that some scum players decided to vote people who were unlikely to be elected leader, or they coordinated in a manner that only one of them voted any particular scumbuddy.

player/chosen leader/reasoning given

1-9 - frozen angel -
bbmolla - katsuki -
brassherald - gamma emmerald - pretty cool dude
cerberus - frozen angel - more likely to be voted and pick him as well
chickadee - the worst - more likely to be voted
drixx - cerberus - self evident reasons
frozen angel - shiro - cause she robbed his chance to be leader in a different game
gamma - kokichi - wanted to give him power and see what he can do
hebichan - kokichi - cause she likes him
human - muffin - cause he lead town in a different game
katsuki - didn't claim
kokichi - sakura - cause she is the protagonist in the story
mylo - didn't claim
nancy - cerberus - most rational player
nicorobin - titus - highest potential to help town
randomidget - cerberus - no need for explanation
sakura - muffin - played a great game as town last time
sando - duckling -
shiro - frozen angel -
the worst - nancy drew
titus - drixx - gets more readable as leader
toranaga - frozen angel - she is awesome
muffin - mylo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 791, Toranaga wrote:scum votes look dispersed and not coordinated in any way.
On the surface yes, but I struggle to believe scum played so suboptimally.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi sorry, I'll get to this, but I can say that I picked The Worst for leader because he's my bird buddy!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i gave my reason fyi

"for shits and giggles"

(also p sure i was right in the first post i made on this - someone in the scum team said "hey, for D1 just vote someone who you think you'd vote if you were town" and whether or not the votes were split or ended up on the same person depends on who's actually scum)

(it may have been 5 separate votes, it may have been 2 or 3 on one person, depends on who's scum and who they think they'd be expected to vote if they were town)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by the worst »

I need to read thru HS and 1-9 ISOs like I said I would but I've been procrastinating because I ALWAYS tonally scumread 1-9 d1 so I'm prolly gonna sheep a more wise person than myself here.

has anyone explained why they see them as scum together?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im the only one who said that and no (though why i think they might be scum together matters little in comparison to the fact i have individual scum reads on both)

(though ive only skimmed recent stuff and haven't read through hs's most recent string of posts in any depth)
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Shiro »

I mean tora my reason for voting fa is self explanatory, she is fa :D
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay I'm here. Who wants me to be leader tomorrow
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

*tumbleweed*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”