he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 946, MariaR wrote:
In post 863, Staeg wrote:
In post 862, AnonymousGhost wrote:Unless my "artificial-ness" and "mechanicalism" relates to your read on my alignment, you're not doing anything beyond talking to talk.
I'm still down to rope you since ancient times, and I don't think anyone's going to go and interpret what I said as anything other than negative valence.
He also scumreads ghost for having "artificial and mech" posts and I don't get that stance on AG at all? Does anyone else feel the same am I missing something here? Don't think so
yeah but do you think scum are trying to lynch anonymous ghost right now? I think he might just have weird reads
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by kuribo »

Fine Asshole

I offer you mercy and you keep fucking with me

Vote: Dunnstral

Get fucked
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Would you rather I not talk about my reads?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 927, Kokichi Oma wrote:Are you intentionally trying to play differently this game Maria? Be honest.
differently from what?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 950, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 862, AnonymousGhost wrote:Unless my "artificial-ness" and "mechanicalism" relates to your read on my alignment, you're not doing anything beyond talking to talk.
I'm still down to rope you since ancient times, and I don't think anyone's going to go and interpret what I said as anything other than negative valence.
He also scumreads ghost for having "artificial and mech" posts and I don't get that stance on AG at all? Does anyone else feel the same am I missing something here? Don't think so
yeah but do you think scum are trying to lynch anonymous ghost right now? I think he might just have weird reads
Are you suggesting because his reads are weird he's town? I don't really get what you're saying
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 949, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 924, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure this is the current vc mollie

Dunnstral (4) - Kuribo, LLD, cupcamn, staeg
Staeg (4) - Espy, MariaR, God, Casper
God (1) - Nacho
Cupcamn (1) - Dunnstral
Espy (1) - DGB
Casper (1) - mollie
MariaR (1) - kokichi
ty!

so dunns is the hell wagon and staeg is the heaven. who on the staeg's wagon wld you be looking at for scum based on play plus vote placement?
questions like this don't seem like you're trying to work with me

How do you feel about camntsuki? and staeg wagon right now, and kuribo's vote there before being called out
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm

In post 928, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 924, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure this is the current vc mollie

Dunnstral (4) - Kuribo, LLD, cupcamn, staeg
Staeg (4) - Espy, MariaR, God, Casper
Espy (2) - DGB, Feysal
God (1) - Nacho
Cupcamn (1) - Dunnstral
Casper (1) - mollie
MariaR (1) - kokichi
edit: forgot feysal existed
thanks for the correction!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 954, MariaR wrote:
In post 950, Dunnstral wrote:
Are you suggesting because his reads are weird he's town? I don't really get what you're saying
I meant it more like just because you disagree with his read, doesn't mean he's scum? He might just be omgusing? IDk
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Having trouble believing that Kuribo can honestly believe that both me and staeg are scum together right now
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 949, thepixiecollective wrote:so dunns is the hell wagon and staeg is the heaven. who on the staeg's wagon wld you be looking at for scum based on play plus vote placement?
i dont actually have a scum read on the staeg wagon

if anyone, espy, but i don't really think he's scum

i think scum are mostly in the less active players and haven't been participating much in the major wagons (outside of maybe cupcamn who, per usual, jumps on anything that breathes)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:31 pm

In post 936, Dunnstral wrote:Nacho and Feysal have good content so far
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 762, Dunnstral wrote:AnonymousGhost seems to agree with me in post .
Fair enough, but that is after the fact. It does nothing to explain why you brought it up in the first place.
In post 766, Dunnstral wrote:The only thing these players are experienced in is getting banned, and it shows.
You know, I have been trying to be patient with you. Yes, I said I found you suspicious, but I could not quite shake my hunch that you could be town anyway. But if you're going to continue making posts like the above, I'm just not going to bother.

I have three points to make on this subject. One, I have not seen anyone lap up the idea that scum could not know the name of the town. I think I'm the only one who even mentioned town reading Kuribo because of the crumb, and I did it after it was confirmed that they knew. Two, it only takes one person to remind him of the possibility of fake claims. It would have been pointless for everyone to repeat the same thing. Three... I did not say that experienced players would call out Kuribo. I said they would not let him ride that to a win, and I remain confident of that.
In post 795, Dunnstral wrote:There are a good amount of players with less scumhunting than I.

Espeonage, Kokichi, Camntsuki, arguably Nacho, arguably Kuribo.
Three of those players also have way fewer posts than you do. Kuribo is being town read by most players. And Cupcake is not being called out because Cupcake.
In post 824, thepixiecollective wrote:The "yikes" post should be showing up on your radar since Dunns is saying that it was in response to Muffina but is now changing it by saying it was to the thread in general and do you really not see the cog-dis here?
I've been trying to follow your conversation, but you've lost me here. What cognitive dissonance?

For my part, I think Dunnstral took those early reads from Muffin way too seriously. The number of times Cupcake was on that lynch list really should have been a clue about that.

I also don't buy that scum theater argument. I've never even heard about such a tell, my experience has always been that scum try to avoid each other. Faking a conversation that long would have been too much effort for little gain, and people are lazy. I think Pixie is town, and so is Ghost, but I think she is just wrong about this one.

More posts just keep coming. I'm posting this now, reading more later.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I mean they do though, Pixie? Lots of game solving and reads forming and prodding between the two of them, maybe feysal moreso
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@feysal

can you give a current reads list or an idea of where you're currently at in terms of reads and why?

i assume espy is still a scum read? do you have any other scum reads?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 961, Feysal wrote:But if you're going to continue making posts like the above, I'm just not going to bother.
You can't be serious
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 961, Feysal wrote:And Cupcake is not being called out because Cupcake.
Can we not do this

Can we actually look at them
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 944, MariaR wrote:
In post 324, Staeg wrote:Kuribo's recent push on Dunn feels entirely ill-founded and I don't particularly like you either, Muffins
In post 338, Staeg wrote:
In post 334, kuribo wrote:
In post 332, Staeg wrote:
In post 331, kuribo wrote:
In post 324, Staeg wrote:Kuribo's recent push on Dunn feels entirely ill-founded and I don't particularly like you either, Muffins
Don't you start, if he doesn't wanna be called out for naked voting he shouldn't naked vote
I'm not sure what type of response is possible to it, though? Other naked votes have happened which would have just-as-good defenses as this one, and it feels
very
weird that you'd stick to the objection

I was asked about him, that's the difference. He responded, which is also the difference.

I don't know why it surprised you or strikes you as weird that I'd engage people who interact with me.
Yeah that's fair - it did seem like more random words that don't mean much of anything rather than actual interaction to me. Is there any point in elaborating?
In post 335, kuribo wrote:And frankly it's disingenuous for you to act like that's even the first naked vote in this game I've had a problem with or called out.
Nah, it's just the first one that spiraled into a series of somethings.
In post 636, Staeg wrote:Kurbio, the push seemed off because at every step you raised an objection that differed significantly from anything I might have responded. There was a groove to it that didn't fit my reading of the game, even if none of it was technically wrong.

My original interpretation of Dunn's Kokichi vote and unvote was not fencesitty at all, mostly because I had a similar impression that there was a clear improvement, but I appear to have misassigned someone's post to Kokichi, since 156 is the only intermediate post and it's not a very good one. My previous frame pointed at Dunn making a reasonable transition that didn't merit much explanation (which made me confused about why Kuribo would jump on it), and this new one just feels like he got distracted and didn't pay attention, then tried to reverse-engineer the reasoning later.

Responding to "why is further response was the next intuitive step, and your dance felt like it had an added 2.5 step between the 2-beat and the 3-beat and was thus off.

I projected the off-ness of the dance onto Dunn at the time, and felt like he understandably couldn't quite catch your pitch. I now appear to think he's scum, oops, more on that in a bit.

You then asserted disenginuity on my part and assumed that the faultline I perceived was regarding the naked vote, not regarding your approach specifically, which, blech, is fair in retrospect, but did not at all read like a reasonable interpretation of my posts at the time.

All this resulted in me feeling like you're not reading between the lines, or that your eyes perceive much different words written there. The "series of somethings" was a not-entirely-sober way of saying that you're talking past each other, and that you're also talking past me regarding a misplaced understanding of my points of disapproval.
In post 861, Staeg wrote:

thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:43 pm

In post 961, Feysal wrote:
Spoiler:
Fair enough, but that is after the fact. It does nothing to explain why you brought it up in the first place.
In post 766, Dunnstral wrote:The only thing these players are experienced in is getting banned, and it shows.
You know, I have been trying to be patient with you. Yes, I said I found you suspicious, but I could not quite shake my hunch that you could be town anyway. But if you're going to continue making posts like the above, I'm just not going to bother.

I have three points to make on this subject. One, I have not seen anyone lap up the idea that scum could not know the name of the town. I think I'm the only one who even mentioned town reading Kuribo because of the crumb, and I did it after it was confirmed that they knew. Two, it only takes one person to remind him of the possibility of fake claims. It would have been pointless for everyone to repeat the same thing. Three... I did not say that experienced players would call out Kuribo. I said they would not let him ride that to a win, and I remain confident of that.
In post 795, Dunnstral wrote:There are a good amount of players with less scumhunting than I.

Three of those players also have way fewer posts than you do. Kuribo is being town read by most players. And Cupcake is not being called out because Cupcake.
In post 824, thepixiecollective wrote:The "yikes" post should be showing up on your radar since Dunns is saying that it was in response to Muffina but is now changing it by saying it was to the thread in general and do you really not see the cog-dis here?
I've been trying to follow your conversation, but you've lost me here. What cognitive dissonance?

For my part, I think Dunnstral took those early reads from Muffin way too seriously. The number of times Cupcake was on that lynch list really should have been a clue about that.

I also don't buy that scum theater argument. I've never even heard about such a tell, my experience has always been that scum try to avoid each other. Faking a conversation that long would have been too much effort for little gain, and people are lazy. I think Pixie is town, and so is Ghost, but I think she is just wrong about this one.

except lynching cupcakes is always a really good idea and everybody shld want it and muffina probably meant it and it had nothing to do with alignment.

other than that, what do you see muffina doing?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:49 pm

In post 967, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 961, Feysal wrote:
Spoiler:

except lynching cupcakes is always a really good idea and everybody shld want it and muffina probably meant it and it had nothing to do with alignment.

other than that, what do you see muffina doing?
wait muffina has cupcake as scum. I misspoke
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 953, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 927, Kokichi Oma wrote:Are you intentionally trying to play differently this game Maria? Be honest.
differently from what?
Than how she plays as town. She doesn't make those posts as town. Which is why I asked
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:55 pm

In post 969, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 953, thepixiecollective wrote:
differently from what?
Than how she plays as town. She doesn't make those posts as town. Which is why I asked
really?

from my limited experience with her she certainly does not make those posts as scum :neutral:
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:56 pm

which is why I am asking btw
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Fate »

How needed is a VC 1-10

Ill do it in the mornign for sure
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote Count:

"A king must live a grander life than any other’s, and stoke his people’s feelings of admiration! He who is worthy of all heroes’ envy, and he who leads their way, is king! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers together!" -Rider

-Leo, 9th House

camntsuki-Sagitarrius: To Unify (1) Dunnstral
zMuffinMan- Virgo: To Serve (1) Nachomamma8
Kokichi Oma- Gemini: To Listen (0)
MariaR- Aquarius: To Liberate (1) Kokichi Oma
AnonymousGhost- Scorpio: To Transform (0):
thepixiecollective- Cancer: To Nourish (0)
DrippingGoofBall- Libra: To Balance (0)
Espeonage-Gemini: To Listen (2) Feysal, DGB
Kuribo- Gemini: To Listen (0)
Feysal- Virgo: To Serve (0)
Nachomamma8- Pisces: To Let Go (0)
Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate (4) Espeonage, MariaR, zMuffinMan. AnonymousGhost
LadyLambdadelta- Taurus: To Produce (0)
Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (5) thepixiecollective, Lady Lambdadelta, camntsuki, Kuribo, Staeg (L-2)

Not Voting: Kokichi Oma

With 13 alive it takes 7 to obliterate someone.

Deadline: July 15th
Last edited by Fate on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 681, AnonymousGhost wrote:Anyway... camntsuki... I'm not going to pretend that I'm following their posts. I'd rather lynch in my lynch pool than begin to lynch outside of it.

VOTE: Steag

@Mod - /cough/
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”