Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 742, Toranaga wrote:
In post 721, Titus wrote:
In post 719, hebichan wrote:
In post 706, Titus wrote:Ok, I am never lynching Sando D1. His avatar is too precious.
We should never lynch sando anyhow.
A guy who has an avatar referencing my most adorable cult game and one of my favorite hydras just can't be lynched today lol. Too bad I couldn't actually keep up and felt bad for making ppl lose.
tutti frutti bless

oh a fellow Ghost fan huh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 743, Toranaga wrote:
In post 738, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 732, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can people who've already expressed scumreads on Titus elaborate why? I've got my own suspicions and and to see if anyone agrees.
In post 521, Gamma Emerald wrote:like you can just let someone give a reason and say "oh hey I noticed the same thing woohoo!"
:lol:

Don't mind me i found that kinda funny xD
the hypocrite!

I have expressed many thoughts on titus, and it's probably the player I interacted with and discussed the most. not sure I need to make a tl;dr for you @gamma, but if you want me to I can.
So my thought process is that she's definitely seemed wacky in her logic but it's felt forced. I've noted that people have said Titus' meta trend is "if her moon logic seems natural she's town, if it feels manufactured she's scum". I'm definitely getting a feeling if the latter here.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 745, Titus wrote:
In post 731, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 594, Titus wrote:Also, Cerb I did not move the goalposts.

A good Cerb knows nightless isn't a setup town wins. A good Cerb realizes that his claim gives no invests. You're acting in your walls as if one did not exist. Mentioning something is not intellectual vigor.

It's just odd. A good Cerb knows there are serious flaws logically with you.
How is nightless not a setup town wins?
town struggles in 2 v 9 or 11, 5 v 18? Ok...sure.
You are aware nightless has the plus of if someone is irrefutably town scum can't eliminate them right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 761, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 509, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 489, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 479, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you have any actual scumreads?
yeah
Can you say who they are? Also explain what the fuck your whole deal with Cupcake is because it's kinda sketchy
clueless gamma is town gamma
not just from this post either
Explain how I'm being "clueless"
this feels like a way to shade my POV
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 772, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 769, 123456789 wrote:
In post 475, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

VOTE: Katsuki
This is both impossible/a lie and a scum-motivated post
How exactly is it scum-motivated? Or rather, why are you jumping the gun here?
Yeah, I’m thinking what Katsuki is claiming does seem farfetched but it seems like a strange thing to make up. Perhaps, he can squeeze some game-related content into his posts, so we can be better able to sort him?

Although Katsuki isn’t beyond making fake claims as either alignment. I’ve probably only been in a handful of games where I can confidently determine a scum motivtion - straight off the bat.
responding to this rather than the intial post because it let's me get out a bit more of my logic here: maybe it was jumping the gun then but Katsuki hasn't delivered content since and I know it's possible to deliver content even by just posting pictures, as Alisae has demonstrated in the past. So yeah, it's scum motivated because it excuses a lack of content, which is definitely the case.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 774, Sando wrote:So my current TRs are FA, duckling and Sakura (who doesn't pick a mechanical fight with me as scum imo). I normally build a "Town list", a "not to be lynched today list", a "yeah ok you can lynch them list" and a "scum list". That said, are we coordinating the next leader openly? Cause while I think we should obviously go for as townie as possible in our leader list, there's some townies that I don't feel completely comfortable picking as leader (although still better choices than anyone not in townie list).
In post 769, 123456789 wrote:How exactly is it scum-motivated? Or rather, why are you jumping the gun here?
Scum have daychat correct? Otherwise I'd say as a means of coded messages.
That is NOT something I considered in the slightest. Does anyone know if these sort of strange conclusions are AI for Sando?
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Toranaga »

@cerb: my townreads are a combination of several posts that pinged me villagery from the players I'm villa reading. I'll make sure to expand on them when I can, but notice every one of my reads is NOT based off effort, but based off genuine approach and thoughts. it's how I do things. it may look obtuse but there's plenty of meaning behind it.

@shiro: I think sakura's body of work is villagery. I disliked some of her recent posts but #839 and #840 feel like a genuine progression on cerberus. I like that she is seemingly trying to parse cerberus out by noticing this is the first time he does anything looking like wolfhunting, despite having many posts.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 852, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 743, Toranaga wrote:
In post 738, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 732, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can people who've already expressed scumreads on Titus elaborate why? I've got my own suspicions and and to see if anyone agrees.
In post 521, Gamma Emerald wrote:like you can just let someone give a reason and say "oh hey I noticed the same thing woohoo!"
:lol:

Don't mind me i found that kinda funny xD
the hypocrite!

I have expressed many thoughts on titus, and it's probably the player I interacted with and discussed the most. not sure I need to make a tl;dr for you @gamma, but if you want me to I can.
So my thought process is that she's definitely seemed wacky in her logic but it's felt forced. I've noted that people have said Titus' meta trend is "if her moon logic seems natural she's town, if it feels manufactured she's scum". I'm definitely getting a feeling if the latter here.
I'm definitely getting the same impression.

I'm still pinged by when titus said FA being leader means that scum was complacent or even wanted it, without pushing frozen angel. if titus thinks frozen angel was elected by or with scum help, then how come she doesn't even shade frozen angel for it?

I have collected all the votes and presented my thoughts on it. said that scum is unlikely to have had any sort of real interference with the voting. said that FA was likely town and I'm also townreading the entirety of voters who voted her. titus' response was simply to say it looks like that on surface, but she "can't believe" scum played it so suboptimally that they couldn't interfere with the voting.

but what is titus doing with that information? she is not pushing frozen angel, she is not pushing anyone that voted frozen angel. there is no interest in solving the game from her standpoint with the things she is saying.

I'm waiting on frozen angel to wolfread titus so I can feel more comfortable with this.

I like you a lot now gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 782, Sakura Hana wrote:lol Finding secret messages in videos when scum is confirmed to have Day Chat and Katsuki's not scum.
Yeah I'm sorry I won't ask for explanations all the time but a Katsuki townread really does need a logical reason, given the whole ISO is devoid of stuff to townread imho
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 859, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 782, Sakura Hana wrote:lol Finding secret messages in videos when scum is confirmed to have Day Chat and Katsuki's not scum.
Yeah I'm sorry I won't ask for explanations all the time but a Katsuki townread really does need a logical reason, given the whole ISO is devoid of stuff to townread imho
I'll explain it if you tell me what is Katsuki's master scum plan by putting himself in a spotlight without providing content that make ppl scumread him, on purpose.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 860, Sakura Hana wrote:
I'll explain it if you tell me what is Katsuki's master scum plan by putting himself in a spotlight without providing content that make ppl scumread him, on purpose.
I like your read

now look how long it took for you to write a sentence, and the way you did it. it's not very helpful. I wasn't thinking of katsuki much in terms of intent, nor do I think she is necessarily wolfy, just that nothing she is doing is AI either way and it's entirely on purpose, so we're better off having this player flipped.

you saying it is AI and it is villagery cause she'd try a more pro-wolf approach as a wolf is interesting and I think it might be right.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Sakura
How about the fact that for some reason because of it people are defending her? Like yeah it calls attention, but it's calling good attention from most people.
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Toranaga »

FA, cerb, sando, shiro, muffin, human, nancy, gamma, sakura

all town hopefully
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Toranaga »

VOTE: titus

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 861, Toranaga wrote:
In post 860, Sakura Hana wrote:
I like your read

now look how long it took for you to write a sentence, and the way you did it. it's not very helpful. I wasn't thinking of katsuki much in terms of intent, nor do I think she is necessarily wolfy, just that nothing she is doing is AI either way and it's entirely on purpose, so we're better off having this player flipped.

you saying it is AI and it is villagery cause she'd try a more pro-wolf approach as a wolf is interesting and I think it might be right.
I guess it's possible, but I just don't like how everyone is defending it and Katsuki has regressed to even less content than when she started having the restriction.
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

A term people use a lot is the term "Anti-town" to define people that play against town's win condition. Well I think the way Katsuki is playing is anti-scum, it may be of no help to town, but is even less helpful for scum, not pushing an agenda and potentially being scumread and lynched for it, the only scum motivation it could have is not providing content, and that's actually NAI for katsuki (scum citation needed, but he does it as town), the way he purposefully fake claimed a post restriction makes it lean more towards town side, coz that draws more attention than is needed, not helping scum at all.

Even if you take out the anti-scum option, Kats lack of content D1 is something NAI.

Hope that clears things up.

plus at least songs give me something to listen to, much better than hangman
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

I am VLA for the rest of today.

@Toranga, I haven't had time to synthesize my conclusions today. I'm not pushing someone for the sake of pushing. I feel scum likely influenced the pick of FA but that fact alone doesn't warrant pushing a particular slot. Also, I don't like you saying or implying that I'm doing nothing with the high amounts of effort I have done to sort you Cerb and Sakura today.

You are the very thing you claim to be aggressive against. You expect one style of play and I consistently disappoint you because I don't jump in front of the evidence.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

FA could be scum or scum could be charismatic and capable of buddying FA. Either is scum influence in picking FA. It's also impossible to pressure FA to sort her given the fact she's lynch immune.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 863, Toranaga wrote:FA, cerb, sando, shiro, muffin, human, nancy, gamma, sakura

all town hopefully

Where is your effort to sort the muffin wagon if you think he's town? How can you have Shiro town when there's no cookie?

The rest can be town for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:30 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 864, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: titus

I got like 5 minutes of not dealing with the case from hell right now. So, could you expand on this read a bit, or link me to a post where you talk about this read?

Thanks in advance.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 829, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 792, Titus wrote:
In post 791, Toranaga wrote:scum votes look dispersed and not coordinated in any way.
On the surface yes, but I struggle to believe scum played so suboptimally.
Two options here imo. No pregame chat, or they preferred to do things discussion or coordination to be natural+increase the noise to signal ratio in the game, since in the absence of a pattern we'll be spending a bunch of time trying to find one.

Tomorrows leader: Should 100% be decided today, and there should be two top options, with enough promised support for each individually that even if the entire scum team were to vote elsewhere they couldn't change who is chosen. Not sure if that's mathematically possible, since by tomorrow morning, assuming worst case without extra kills, the game will be 16:5, which means all the scum *could* say they'll support the *second* candidate, kill them, and then put all their support behind whoever they want as third...but that line is probably unlikely? If the entire town participates and actually acts as they say they will, then any such action by scum that *changes* who the winner is to a complete unknown will necessitate that they all be in a single group of pledged votes, which makes the scum pool nice and easy to sort through. Just changing it from the first choice to the second is mostly immaterial. It's good information to have, but as long as control ends up in the hands of someone who is "widely" townread we're utilizing the mechanics as best as we can.
I agree with the second paragraph. The first, I don't see scum not having pregame chat. Sorry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 871, brassherald wrote:

I got like 5 minutes of not dealing with the case from hell right now. So, could you expand on this read a bit, or link me to a post where you talk about this read?

Thanks in advance.
He's taking issue with me saying FA was likely scum selected but not singling out a particular slot as doing it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:34 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 873, Titus wrote:
In post 871, brassherald wrote:

Thanks in advance.
He's taking issue with me saying FA was likely scum selected but not singling out a particular slot as doing it.
If that's it, I don't get it.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”