Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Which does give you townie points for stating you think it doesn’t make me scum. That’s technically defending me despite not believing the mason claim (which is kind of ridiculous at this point, because the only option if I get pushed is for the mason to claim. There’s literally zero reason for it not to happen, which is why we WILL be lynching off of my wagon or feel the wrath of Boon coming for this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Didnt you guys like it better when I was lurking more?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2715, Flavor Leaf wrote:because Mylo is obv town.
Why?
In post 2722, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s already INCREDIBLY obvious who my partner is, look at the crumbs, look at the reactions, and move on.
If it's incredibly obvious, then it's even more obvious to scum.
In post 2715, Flavor Leaf wrote:If my second mason claims, they essentially become tonight’s night kill.
If your mason partner is night-killed, then that leaves us with two confirmed town on Day 3. (you & Ausuka) If your mason partner is not killed and is a town-read, then that gives us 3 town roles on Day 3. It's a worthwhile gamble.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 2552, texcat wrote:
In post 2474, Lalendra wrote:Mylo slipped down to scumlean on my list with that vote on PP. I don't see any reason for it at all, and it seemed like he was opportunistically picking on someone that he knew was not around when he was pressured to throw down a vote.
I agree. Although the reason for it was just because I asked if he was going to vote. The continued beetlejuicing cannot be a coincidence or a joke. Mylo appears to be reading and appears when mentioned, but no more than that.

VOTE: Myloninja
I agree with this, the beetlejuicing thing is active lurking.
His whole play this game is active lurking but he admits to it. I'm not sure what to think of mylo. I remember reading one game where he was scum. He was lurking hard but when he was posting he was actually trying to appear like he was contributing. Can't tell if he realized he can go away with this playstyle as both alignments or it's his town game.
Leaning town game.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2712, Flavor Leaf wrote:We’re lynching ON MY WAGON, if a fucking 2nd mason claims.
If a claim happens, I'll reevaluate but I doubt I'm gonna vote for KK regarless
In post 2712, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like seriously, terrible play y’all doing this game.
If ur a real mason then your play was way worse as u shouldnt have claimed so early w/ verty little reason. Also your scumreads on me and KK suck.
In post 2712, Flavor Leaf wrote:Absolulely zero chance of lynching off my wagon.
chance is certainly > 0% but like I said, I'll reevaluate
In post 2712, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, obviously a second mason is claiming if I get pushed today.
well good, I hope u continue to get pushed.
In post 2712, Flavor Leaf wrote:It is blatant role fishing, and if you’re town who “needs a second mason to claim” that’s just bad. It’s a fucking mason claim. It’ll come out.
I pointed out why the logic of "eventually it will come out" is flawed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My partners gonna claim, KK.

I’m just sad they had to claim because I don’t want them to be night killed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’d rather be night killed than have my partner be killed, but there’s no way they won’t be night killed over Ausuka or myself.

I’d say all protections should be on my partner when they claim. They deserve it.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Uhh. Flavor Leaf. Maybe you should stop appealing to emotion and night-action directing at this point. Let others post for a bit.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t have scum reads on you or KK.

I get in 1v1’s to get accurate reads on the people around me.

Gets results.

Reaction test player. And through it, I started town reading the two of you.

So no, the reads did not suck, it brought me to a good point.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2732, Kublai Khan wrote:Uhh. Flavor Leaf. Maybe you should stop appealing to emotion and night-action directing at this point. Let others post for a bit.
Nope. I’m going to continue doing it. My partner shouldn’t be night killed, and you’ll want them protected as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2732, Kublai Khan wrote:Uhh. Flavor Leaf. Maybe you should stop appealing to emotion and night-action directing at this point. Let others post for a bit.
You also complained about me lurking out, so this is what you get.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2722, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s already INCREDIBLY obvious who my partner is, look at the crumbs, look at the reactions, and move on.
If it's incredibly obvious then it makes absolutely ZERO sense to not out it now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@JJD - I’m not even voting KK, and that’s not where I’d want you to go.

I’ve stated I want the lynch on my wagon, KK is not on my wagon, and I stated I don’t want you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2736, JarJarDrinks wrote:
If it's incredibly obvious then it makes absolutely ZERO sense to not out it now.
It’s not my role to claim. They’re probably making a post right now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In fact it makes more sense now since presumably scum can figure out the crumbs and then they'd know but town wouldn't.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I would take the lynch before I outed my mason partner. They’re just going to claim to get things moving.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2739, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In fact it makes more sense now since presumably scum can figure out the crumbs and then they'd know but town wouldn't.
It’s happening. Like, it’s happening. They’ll claim. Like I said, they’re probably typing up a long post right now with some analysis.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2739, JarJarDrinks wrote:
I agree with this, though. If that helps.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2738, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Probably? You haven't discussed whether or not he/she should claim in ur private thread?

pedit: ok I guess
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2743, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2738, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Probably? You haven't discussed whether or not he/she should claim in ur private thread?

pedit: ok I guess
We have. They brought up like as I claimed mason that if I needed to, I could claim them. They also stated that they should probably claim because nothings really happening and this town is slow at doing things, so we’ll need the remaining time.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:17 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2715, Flavor Leaf wrote:If second mason claims, I will hard defend Mylo, because Mylo is obv town.
In post 2730, Flavor Leaf wrote:My partners gonna claim, KK
In post 2740, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would take the lynch before I outed my mason partner. They’re just going to claim to get things moving.
In post 2741, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s happening. Like, it’s happening. They’ll claim. Like I said, they’re probably typing up a long post right now with some analysis.
In post 2744, Flavor Leaf wrote:We have. They brought up like as I claimed mason that if I needed to, I could claim them. They also stated that they should probably claim because nothings really happening and this town is slow at doing things, so we’ll need the remaining time.

I feel like FL is just begging for a townie to gambit fake claim here. I'd be pretty surprised if we get a legit claim at this point.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m also town reading this Scion fella.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

I need to stop readin, will be back in an hour.

Flavor - why didn't you vote in the neighborhood D1. Didn't you suspect it is likely scum would be in the hood since you are mason?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2745, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2715, Flavor Leaf wrote:If second mason claims, I will hard defend Mylo, because Mylo is obv town.
In post 2730, Flavor Leaf wrote:My partners gonna claim, KK
In post 2740, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would take the lynch before I outed my mason partner. They’re just going to claim to get things moving.
In post 2741, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s happening. Like, it’s happening. They’ll claim. Like I said, they’re probably typing up a long post right now with some analysis.
In post 2744, Flavor Leaf wrote:We have. They brought up like as I claimed mason that if I needed to, I could claim them. They also stated that they should probably claim because nothings really happening and this town is slow at doing things, so we’ll need the remaining time.

I feel like FL is just begging for a townie to gambit fake claim here. I'd be pretty surprised if we get a legit claim at this point.
I mean, when they claim, you’ll be able to go back and check things.

If I was fake claiming and hoping for it, I’d have already fake claimed Gamma Emerald as my mason partner. He’s not, but I almost did this anyways, hoping Gamma would see I’m town and go along with it. (He’s actually been town before and claimed masons with me, but I was scum) so I’d love to eventually be fake masons as town with my buddy, Gamma.

But Gamma isn’t my partner.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2747, Scioness Sajj wrote:I need to stop readin, will be back in an hour.

Flavor - why didn't you vote in the neighborhood D1. Didn't you suspect it is likely scum would be in the hood since you are mason?
No. I actually think there isn’t scum in he neighborhood, despite Wave’s play his day phase.

Me being a mason is exactly why i wanted the neighborhood to be left alone for a bit so i could analyze more.

The vengeful modifier in the neighborhood, along with masons and IC in the Neighbor is basically begging that Vengeful to shoot Wave, and from a setup design perspective, I can’t see that slot being scum really. I also town read Wave, and right now I’m probably just seeing Wave as scummy out of spite for being obnoxious.

Wave’s still on my wagon, and i wouldn’t mind lynching there, but I’m gonna go after the other people, but i would join Wave if need be, if that makes sense.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”