Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1298, Human Sequencer wrote:
Toranaga wrote: tbf with the worst your reads list is some of the worst posting I've read this game. I can't believe those are your leans.
^this post is entirely devoid of ego btw
there's no ego in evaluating something as bad though. "worst posting" as in indicative of wolfyness.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

alright what about that time you talked down to an entire generation

alternatively the entire website you're currently posting on

does that count
nah
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1302, Human Sequencer wrote:alright what about that time you talked down to an entire generation

does that count
and I'm enjoying every minute of watching you get upset with it, which is extremely ego of me.

it sucks to be town on mafiascum. what can I say?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

is this the part where I ignore everything you have to say for the rest of the game
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1304, Ankamius wrote:is this the part where I ignore everything you have to say for the rest of the game
that's up to you dear.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:40 pm

In post 1303, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1302, Human Sequencer wrote:alright what about that time you talked down to an entire generation

does that count
and I'm enjoying every minute of watching you get upset with it, which is extremely ego of me.

huh
nah
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by the worst »

I liked it Anka
still gonna lynch u and ur buddies tho

>:
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1288, Toranaga wrote:it feels like scum who knows what's up
i have literally said that's what happened on more than one occasion (i said that on page 2, even)

am i also scum who knows what's up?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1308, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1288, Toranaga wrote:it feels like scum who knows what's up
i have literally said that's what happened on more than one occasion (i said that on page 2, even)

am i also scum who knows what's up?
I just went back to page 2 to check how you said it, and it feels genuine thought process and not TMI

so enjoy the townread.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:45 pm

does that count

hey toranaga could you please clarify this
i don't really understand what you're trying to say
nah
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1307, the worst wrote:I liked it Anka

>:
save me for last so I can suffer longer
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Toranaga »

the paragraphs shiro added to it, the fact that he even added them and felt the need to say them, and the way he phrased it all point at him being scum.

"
They already have a chance of getting powers without having to worry about being found out, plus look how paranoid it made some people. By doing nothing other than acting naturally they only win.
Thing is by voting on likeness they also raise their chance of being picked because if someone likes you more your chances of being picked are better imo
Sooo "

first sentence makes no sense as a legitimate thought cause a) scum needs to be picked first, b) FA will probably out who she picked next gameday, so whatever it's claimed as a PR is gonna have to remain consistent throughout the game. saying some people got "paranoid" is scum reading into how town is reacting and not town who doesn't fucking know what's up to tell. "by doing nothing other than acting naturally they only win" is a tv movie villain explaining his masterplan.

I don't even know what to make of the second paragraph. now if you acted slimy like that while saying scum probably tried to be natural with their votes, I'd also wolfread you.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1310, Human Sequencer wrote:

does that count

hey toranaga could you please clarify this
i don't really understand what you're trying to say
I don't see the point. I'm sorry you didn't understand it, it's not game related though so just let it go.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1293, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1228, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1146, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1143, Sando wrote:
In post 1139, Shiro wrote:I am pretty sure leader votes were popularity thing since the start of the game.
I'm fairly confident scum coordinated, but everyone seems to assume that means they coordinated to elect FA. I just think they coordinated to only vote one person each and minimise the risk, however small, that we nail em with it.

It's Titus' seeming confidence that they coordinated to elect FA
and
then not taking that to its logical conclusion that has me worried.
yeah I think they coordinated to not have it readable by town, by spreading their votes

we're agreeing on everything sando. you should be able to lock clear me.
Why is nobody else objecting to Tora's belief that because he agrees with someone they should be able to "lock clear" him?

@Titus: I might be misremembering, but I *think* FA just said she wasn't going to claim them today, and she didn't know what she would do tomorrow. I don't think she said she definitely wouldn't claim them tomorrow...she was just part of the conversation about the pro's and con's of it.

Valid point that pushing for the pure random thing is proscum, but it would be a prime example of classic Titus moonlogic for her to have reasoned that random is better than deliberate, if the person doing the picking is vulnerable to scum manipulation, without stopping and slapping herself because EVERYONE is subject to scum manipulation, so that means she's just arguing to always randomly select the person.

I'm also a little guilty of this, because I was focused purely on what might make it mathematically more likely that only town end up with abilities, and so expressed acceptance of there being possible value in a modified version of her suggestion.

Also.

Katsuki never claimed who they voted for as leader. Can we please lynch them if they don't do so? Considering how narrow the margins are between FA and other options, and all that conversation, having a single holdout is significant.
re: bolded. being a town player is about working with other town players, finding each other and lynching scum. mafiascum is chock full of egos who don't do any of that, but where I come from town wins and I win with town. so, I'm sorry I don't play like ass, I know it sucks to suck.
In post 1295, Toranaga wrote:plus me and sando have agreed about more than a few things about this game. creating a towncore and trusting each other is important.
wow
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:57 pm

lol
nah
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

my thoughts re: lynching anyone but numbers dude today

Spoiler:
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1312, Toranaga wrote:the paragraphs shiro added to it, the fact that he even added them and felt the need to say them, and the way he phrased it all point at him being scum.

"
They already have a chance of getting powers without having to worry about being found out, plus look how paranoid it made some people. By doing nothing other than acting naturally they only win.
Thing is by voting on likeness they also raise their chance of being picked because if someone likes you more your chances of being picked are better imo
Sooo "

first sentence makes no sense as a legitimate thought cause a) scum needs to be picked first, b) FA will probably out who she picked next gameday, so whatever it's claimed as a PR is gonna have to remain consistent throughout the game. saying some people got "paranoid" is scum reading into how town is reacting and not town who doesn't fucking know what's up to tell. "by doing nothing other than acting naturally they only win" is a tv movie villain explaining his masterplan.

I don't even know what to make of the second paragraph. now if you acted slimy like that while saying scum probably tried to be natural with their votes, I'd also wolfread you.
this isn't a good case

the first line was her saying that scum don't need to rig the vote because odds are already in their favor that scum will infiltrate just by them leaving no paper trail for town to follow. Scum therefore don't need to take the risk that could backfire onto them. The paranoia refers to people being paranoid that scum rigged the vote.

you might have a case for the wording of the second line being scummy, but the content isn't.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1311, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1307, the worst wrote:I liked it Anka

>:
save me for last so I can suffer longer
ok deal.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

like at best, this is town hypernitpicking

at worst, it's scum hypernitpicking
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1319, Ankamius wrote:like at best, this is town hypernitpicking

at worst, it's scum hypernitpicking
truly profound
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

do I sound like my IQ is higher than 60 yet
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by the worst »

ur IQ is 69

....ugh I feel nauseous I'm sorry
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

duckling blew my mind
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1317, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1312, Toranaga wrote:the paragraphs shiro added to it, the fact that he even added them and felt the need to say them, and the way he phrased it all point at him being scum.

"
Sooo "

this isn't a good case

the first line was her saying that scum don't need to rig the vote because odds are already in their favor that scum will infiltrate just by them leaving no paper trail for town to follow. Scum therefore don't need to take the risk that could backfire onto them. The paranoia refers to people being paranoid that scum rigged the vote.

you might have a case for the wording of the second line being scummy, but the content isn't.
I'm reading into shiro's mindset while saying these things. I was bugged by muffin to respond why his stance isn't scummy while shiro was, which lead to me expanding on feelings I had and giving them words, that doesn't amount to much more than "this feels scum". I'm not saying shiro's thoughts are entirely nonsensical, I'm saying his point of view is scummy. I wasn't casing shiro with it or anything.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”