DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

AnonymousGhost
Yeah, the more I think about it.

BYE SCUM
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:47 am

VOTE: AnonymousGhost
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:48 am

This isn't a misguided townie, it's a literal scum trying to cast aspersions on masons to free up the night kill to gun for power roles.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:49 am

I know that's a fact because that's totally what I would do as scum.

thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:49 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 1297, kuribo wrote:@mollie

I know you love your townblocs. You're in a groove this game, I sense it. I like what I'm seeing with you, this is the good shit, this is a mollie game. And for the life of me I'm having such a hard time getting engaged beyond the pissing and shouting. Why? We both know why. I haven't been Town in over two years, and most of the time it was as part of a hydra. I'm rusty, sure, but the other thing is, believe it or not, I'm genuinely happy in my life. You know how hard it is for me to play mafia when I'm not suicidal and hate-filled? Even the spats with Dunn took so much out of me emotionally that I dreaded even clicking the thread, and that shit was mild compared to the wars of old. Listen, I'm townreading you. I have my townbloc of my own, and it includes you and DGB. I'm counting on the two of you to help me figure this shit out. Dunn may have actually been onto something, albeit in kind of an annoying way: I'm experienced, but it's just another way of saying I've been here too long. But more than that I'm rusty. I need my town reads to help me on this one. I trust you, mollie, at least for the moment and the foreseeable future. That's honestly about as good as one can really expect to hear in a game of mafia.

I am extraordinarily happy in my life too. so i understand what you are saying!

I had a thought yesterday when I took time out from mafia a few months ago that I was so much happier then lol

I still love the game tho, I just know now when I need to take breaks
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 am

In post 1298, kuribo wrote:@Nacho

Wanna hear something weird? You and I have played several games together. Probably many, actually. I genuinely like you as a poster, and I've heard enough about your play to know that you're a good, solid, strong player. But I don't have any clear memories of playing with you. If that makes sense. No single game or moment ever stands out in my mind as "oh that time me and Nacho were in a game together." You've always just been kind of... there. And that sucks, because I wanna see that tour de force Nacho that everyone talks about, I wanna see you decimate your foes, I wanna have that Nacho moment. Because I've never had that experience with you in a game. And now you're a day 1 outted mason, and that fucking sucks. Because between that and everything else this game, it looks like I'm gonna miss out again on a Nacho moment.
In post 1299, zMuffinMan wrote:ive never had that sort of nacho moment either tbh

seems to be every game but the ones im in with him...

i mean, there was that one time we miscounted the votes and attempted a quickhammer on someone only to leave them at L-1... but i dont think that counts...
I believe this of kuribo but I am not so sure I believe it of muffina. I KNOW you remember the time I went back shit crazy thinking you and nacho were scum with the ap hydra because you guys were speaking in pirate speak and you and nacho were fisting the entire way. I believe nacho lost a bet to you, so don't even hand me that "oh yeah, I had the same experience too with nacho" cos you are lying through your pearly white teeth.

you know you 2

@dgb kuribo

muffina is a 100% always scum here. remember the very first serene game that fate was actually in for like all of 2 posts? I had muffina as scum on d1 but majiffy got a burr up his butt and thought you were scum and majiffy and I fought like crazy (we were the beautyandthebeast hydra) but I was right, you guys were town and muffina was scumzorz.

muffina is always scum here. and ffs it reads like he is scum with nacho :(

halp

plz guys, dgb I know we have had our rough spots but muffina is bullshitting, I think they have played a cple of games on chesskids site. they both have written articles on there.

muffina is not misremembering. he is scum.

ffs my early suspicions were right.

VOTE: muffina

we are not moving
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1279, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 1278, Kokichi Oma wrote:Taking back my esp town read for now.
will you freaking vote a viable wagon

maria is not getting lynched today. be useful
Not going to vote someone just to vote someone
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:22 am

In post 1309, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 163, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Maria and Kuribo's bigus dickus contest over who knows me more ending in a draw makes me feel they're both town. Or both scum? I don't see that interaction coming from TvS and them both being scum doesn't fit what I'm feeling in gut soooooooooooooooo call them both town.
Does this seem weird to anybody?
no

plz vote muffina. for once just listen to me. lets not let another kamagi come between us plz
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:26 am

In post 1327, DrippingGoofball wrote:This isn't a misguided townie, it's a literal scum trying to cast aspersions on masons to free up the night kill to gun for power roles.
I know exactly where you are coming from but muffina is lying with what he said about nacho and I just had my world rocked

he is cheeky lying this shit is easily verifiable

want me to pull up some games? how many do you need? I have 3 easily off of the top of my head but I can go digging and I bet money that I can find more. he is not mistaken, he doesn't have a shitty memory he is
lying
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:28 am

In post 1331, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1279, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 1278, Kokichi Oma wrote:Taking back my esp town read for now.
will you freaking vote a viable wagon

maria is not getting lynched today. be useful
Not going to vote someone just to vote someone
I am asking you to do something useful. can you not do that?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:28 am

does anybody know when the deadline is?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:54 am

grrr...what was the first serene game that you guys played? I am having trouble finding it cos I don't remember the name of the game, I think this was back in 2014 or 2015
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1336, thepixiecollective wrote:grrr...what was the first serene game that you guys played? I am having trouble finding it cos I don't remember the name of the game, I think this was back in 2014 or 2015
It's probably in the wiki page for Serene https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Serene

I keep that stuff relatively updated
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:02 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1333, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 1327, DrippingGoofball wrote:This isn't a misguided townie, it's a literal scum trying to cast aspersions on masons to free up the night kill to gun for power roles.
I know exactly where you are coming from but muffina is lying with what he said about nacho and I just had my world rocked

want me to pull up some games? how many do you need? I have 3 easily off of the top of my head but I can go digging and I bet money that I can find more. he is not mistaken, he doesn't have a shitty memory he is
lying
What is there to gain for Muffin by lying about something so inconsequential? This isn't a claim, or a breaking strategy, it's a statement of opinion. What potential gain is there for Muffin to say he doesn't remember any specific Nacho play?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 1229, AnonymousGhost wrote:If these Greek God claims are just another way to say your Moon sign, why not go with that if they're scum? I've said it before but I'm saying it again that the sample role PM provides the town flavor for a town player.
what the fuck
sa vrede?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:07 am

Post by kuribo »

But Muffin even said that he's done that more than Ghost has:
In post 1308, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure i've been more vocal than casper on the masons potentially being scum (only difference being i acknowledge that it's not a great idea to lynch them D1)
What makes Ghost scum for this and not Muffin?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:08 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1339, Staeg wrote:
In post 1229, AnonymousGhost wrote:If these Greek God claims are just another way to say your Moon sign, why not go with that if they're scum? I've said it before but I'm saying it again that the sample role PM provides the town flavor for a town player.
what the fuck
someone apparently doesnt know that the constellations were named after the greek gods? maybe?

but i'll be honest, I didn't read any of that shit

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 1341, kuribo wrote:
In post 1339, Staeg wrote:
what the fuck
someone apparently doesnt know that the constellations were named after the greek gods? maybe?

but i'll be honest, I didn't read any of that shit
No, I mean, "I don't know why they would claim this as scum" + the later "NOPE going down with this ship" AND "if they're
town
they can look at the sample role PM
which town players would definitely be likely to peruse
"??
sa vrede?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 am

In post 1337, kuribo wrote:
In post 1336, thepixiecollective wrote:grrr...what was the first serene game that you guys played? I am having trouble finding it cos I don't remember the name of the game, I think this was back in 2014 or 2015
It's probably in the wiki page for Serene https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Serene

I keep that stuff relatively updated
ty here is the game:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36072

I forgot that it was a large
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Staeg »

Muffin's case for staeg-scum post-claim is light years better than AG's sunken ship that's somehow still burning (->muffin probably town), to the extent that I can't simulate the reasoning

It doesn't help that it's happening on the background of Muffin's more reasoned case
sa vrede?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:32 am

In post 1338, kuribo wrote:
In post 1333, thepixiecollective wrote:

lying
What is there to gain for Muffin by lying about something so inconsequential? This isn't a claim, or a breaking strategy, it's a statement of opinion. What potential gain is there for Muffin to say he doesn't remember any specific Nacho play?
cos I find it hard to believe that muffina does not remember the pirate hydra game disaster. and muffins wld stretch the truth in order to maintain distance from nacho
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Staeg »

Is an AG lynch on the table?
sa vrede?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:38 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1344, Staeg wrote:Muffin's case for staeg-scum post-claim is light years better than AG's sunken ship that's somehow still burning (->muffin probably town), to the extent that I can't simulate the reasoning

It doesn't help that it's happening on the background of Muffin's more reasoned case

What if DGB is right about AG, and mollie is right about Muffin: what if they're both scum?

We have claimed masons in a game with a number of high-townreads, it's gotta be frustrating for scum to watch their mislynch options whittled down on day one. It could be scumplaining as opposed to keeping an open mind, if that makes sense.

No one with half a brain thinks masons are gonna get lynched day one, but I do see DGB's point of view: there's a certain subset of scum players who would keep masons alive a few days (especially with unknown factors like possible protective roles) and keep that shade in the forefront of towns minds. It's hard to scumhunt when you're doubting two confirmed townies, and doubly so if they stay alive.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:44 am

In post 1333, thepixiecollective wrote:I know exactly where you are coming from but muffina is lying with what he said about nacho and I just had my world rocked
I get you girl but we only have one lynch per day.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:46 am

In post 1340, kuribo wrote:But Muffin even said that he's done that more than Ghost has:
HA that escaped my notice, So mmmm Muffinzscum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”