thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 1430, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why do you think they would fake masons day 1? Like what is the reason for them to do that? Why bring down another player? Say there is a SK this game and one of the masons gets shot, then that automatically brings the other down. Can you explain your logic behind it?
^ mason claim is legit folks!

this has been covered. extensively.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:32 pm

In post 1433, Nachomamma8 wrote:I will actually catch up and post a full readslist tomorrow, but absolutely loving the Kokichi wagon.
<3
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 pm

In post 1435, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1432, AnonymousGhost wrote:Desperate scum.

The flavor of their Moon signs doesn't match to the town sample role PM, Kuribo's claim, and my own role PM - all of which have the Sun and Moon Signs as Western Astrology, not Greek/Roman Gods. The fact that their claims involve Gods pings me as a fake claim.
I'll read my role PM and see if it says anything about Gods but, that's kinda a weak reason. What if all PMs are just different. What's the advantage game wise to them claiming it as scum?
scftr
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:39 pm

In post 1442, AnonymousGhost wrote:It's weak but I'm sticking to it.

I don't believe that all the town PMs would be different, especially with something so small.

The advantage to fake claiming masons is that they buy themselves more time.
on d1

with kuribo being the only outed special until the masons claim

yeah, no

what has been said is that it is very hard to backtrack from it. its a Sisyphus process
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1458, Kokichi Oma wrote:But really, why does my age matter?
Because some of your posting style may be due to being of a younger age.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1463, Kokichi Oma wrote:What does the sig have to do with anything? Are you saying I should claim?
CLAIM NOW OR I'LL SWING THAT HAMMER MYSELF
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by kuribo »

You better do what she says man, she's crazy! I once seen her tear the arm off a guy and make him eat it! I mean who does that?!

I can't control her when she's like this! She's a maverick, she's one step shy of being off the force for good, but for now you might wanna help us out here!
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1472, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 1409, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 471, Espeonage wrote:Hey Kok I want an explanation of your read on me. I don't want to get pocketed and I have caught you a couple of times recently.
In post 472, Kokichi Oma wrote:Meta is the best I can explain right now. You act differently as scum.
nevermind it's here. hahahaha. I thought I got games mixed up and almost panicked.

But, based on iso. I don't like how he's kinda avoiding the game, since that's what he does as scum.
given your posting history do you not think it is a reasonable conclusion to come to that you are avoiding the game as well?

cld you plz post the games that you were where espy did that?

I mean, this is the second meta read that you just can't seem to quantify and I call bullshit
No, I was on VLA. I literally explained 10 times. And then I had a lot of work this week so that's why.

viewtopic.php?t=76100&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

I misremembered a bit, it was actually him saying how he townread me for the first time. The other times he scumread me as scum. Whenever he's town he questions his read on me, so that's why i got it confused.

And what's the other meta you're saying I can't quantify? Because I'm pretty sure if you're talking about Maria, Maria would have have posted if I was lying. But, I an post game links if you really want. It's quite a few.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1474, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 1423, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1334, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 1331, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1279, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 1278, Kokichi Oma wrote:Taking back my esp town read for now.
will you freaking vote a viable wagon

maria is not getting lynched today. be useful
Not going to vote someone just to vote someone
I am asking you to do something useful. can you not do that?
Now that I know you're mollie, this post is interesting. When I was scum in the 1 shot role game, does it seem remotely similar to what I'm doing this game?
yes
Tell me why then? And tell me what is the reason this is your first time bringing it up?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1479, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1458, Kokichi Oma wrote:But really, why does my age matter?
Because some of your posting style may be due to being of a younger age.
I'm not young
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1480, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1463, Kokichi Oma wrote:What does the sig have to do with anything? Are you saying I should claim?
CLAIM NOW OR I'LL SWING THAT HAMMER MYSELF
Well essentially I guess I'm a VT for now? And then I become something later? Which is why I was confused when the game started. Because I wasn't able to confirm my role PM and it just started and I had questions about it based on what my PM says cause it's confusing, and the mod never responded to me. Which is why I wasn't sure what my role was because of the wording.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1330, thepixiecollective wrote:I KNOW you remember the time I went back shit crazy thinking you and nacho were scum with the ap hydra because you guys were speaking in pirate speak and you and nacho were fisting the entire way. I believe nacho lost a bet to you, so don't even hand me that "oh yeah, I had the same experience too with nacho" cos you are lying through your pearly white teeth.
mollie... i remember that game as "the game mollie read me as scum for speaking like a pirate". i don't remember anything nacho said in it and iirc you ran him up, he claimed cop then died n1 after he lurked out the last half of D1. kuribo was talking about 'tour de force nacho' games (i.e. games where he paved the way for victory) - that wasn't one of them. but seriously, why do you think i would lie about something so inconsequential like that? please don't make this the game i remember as "the game mollie read me as scum for not thinking nacho did much in the game mollie read me as scum for speaking like a pirate"

ps: i've played more games with nacho than i've played with anyone else in this game (with the possible exception of cupcake) and i remember the vast majority of them on some level, but that's not what kuribo was talking about
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1485, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well essentially I guess I'm a VT for now? And then I become something later? Which is why I was confused when the game started. Because I wasn't able to confirm my role PM and it just started and I had questions about it based on what my PM says cause it's confusing, and the mod never responded to me. Which is why I wasn't sure what my role was because of the wording.
what were you confused about and what questions did you ask the mod?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

thinking i may be wrong about staeg(+nacho) but i don't really care about sorting that further atm

btw, there are 14 players in this game so it should be 8 to lynch, despite what fate's votecounts say
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also claim your sun/moon=??? thingo kokichi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gemini/Pisces = The Split Personality, says something it being conflicting and that's why I start out with nothing and become something later
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1487, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1485, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well essentially I guess I'm a VT for now? And then I become something later? Which is why I was confused when the game started. Because I wasn't able to confirm my role PM and it just started and I had questions about it based on what my PM says cause it's confusing, and the mod never responded to me. Which is why I wasn't sure what my role was because of the wording.
what were you confused about and what questions did you ask the mod?
What role was I and would I randomly get a role and he explained a VT for now and tomorrow I'd know more
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Fate »

Is someone lynched
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No think im at L1 though
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:23 am

In post 1481, kuribo wrote:You better do what she says man, she's crazy! I once seen her tear the arm off a guy and make him eat it! I mean who does that?!

I can't control her when she's like this! She's a maverick, she's one step shy of being off the force for good, but for now you might wanna help us out here!
I once saw her drown some1 in rainbow coloured mochi balls. she's crazy when she gets mad,
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:25 am

In post 1486, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1330, thepixiecollective wrote:I KNOW you remember the time I went back shit crazy thinking you and nacho were scum with the ap hydra because you guys were speaking in pirate speak and you and nacho were fisting the entire way. I believe nacho lost a bet to you, so don't even hand me that "oh yeah, I had the same experience too with nacho" cos you are lying through your pearly white teeth.
mollie... i remember that game as "the game mollie read me as scum for speaking like a pirate". i don't remember anything nacho said in it and iirc you ran him up, he claimed cop then died n1 after he lurked out the last half of D1. kuribo was talking about 'tour de force nacho' games (i.e. games where he paved the way for victory) - that wasn't one of them. but seriously, why do you think i would lie about something so inconsequential like that? please don't make this the game i remember as "the game mollie read me as scum for not thinking nacho did much in the game mollie read me as scum for speaking like a pirate"

ps: i've played more games with nacho than i've played with anyone else in this game (with the possible exception of cupcake) and i remember the vast majority of them on some level, but that's not what kuribo was talking about
oh hush you

will you plz vote bloc w/ me ty

pretty plz

with syrupy french toast on top smothered in powder sugar
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 am

In post 1490, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gemini/Pisces = The Split Personality, says something it being conflicting and that's why I start out with nothing and become something later
it takes seconds to look up what your role is but it takes an eternity to craft a fakeclaim

this gorgeous woman taught me that

sorry not sorry that we did not give you an eternity
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you should already know i don't vote bloc (except due to bets...)

currently contemplating
whether i will get any town credit for busing
that claim and what it means about him and the setup in general

my role has a similar element to it (i know what i am, but i don't fully know what i do yet. don't feel like elaborating on this atm)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

hmm. kokichi is probably just scum and i should probably stop overthinking this

meh
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:09 am

In post 1497, zMuffinMan wrote:you should already know i don't vote bloc (except due to bets...)

currently contemplating
whether i will get any town credit for busing
that claim and what it means about him and the setup in general

my role has a similar element to it (i know what i am, but i don't fully know what i do yet. don't feel like elaborating on this atm)
cool story

will you plz vote for kokichi anyway

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”