zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

stop quoting giant posts and writing a single line in response

i don't even think you really understand what the worst meant when he talked about whether or not there was a better vote so your question seems pointless to me. or i don't understand what you think was town about it if you actually do understand what he meant
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

Muffin go into why you don't agree with me about Nancy
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i would rather not since i don't particularly like being put in a position to defend someone i'm not strongly town reading

i'm looking past the things i would normally scum-read a player for because they don't apply to nancy. i found that out last game. instead i'm taking a different approach to reading her and that read isn't solidified yet

i don't think her 'tone being subdued' is important (and i'm not sure i even agree with that statement). at least not right now. i think she's said some things that seemed townish to me but i'm too tired atm to bother going back through whatever notes i took on that. she's far from being a solid town read though. just don't agree she looks like scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1600, zMuffinMan wrote:stop quoting giant posts and writing a single line in response

i don't even think you really understand what the worst meant when he talked about whether or not there was a better vote so your question seems pointless to me. or i don't understand what you think was town about it if you actually do understand what he meant
You were the lead wagon at the time and he did not seem to think my jumping on it was a good idea. What am I missing here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

Muffin

It isn't strong by itself yes

But combined with everything else, it's huge. Especially for Nancy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm going to go with the Gorkington tell here; he obvtowns immediately as town every time and doesn't as scum.

Nancy is looking to be the same, and both players are the type well within the subset of styles I can easily read.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1601, Ankamius wrote:Muffin go into why you don't agree with me about Nancy
But you refuse to case anyone but me . . . :roll:

I don’t think it likely you and numbers can be w/w since it doesn’t seem like bussing but mainly because I townleaned brass. If you hadn’t subbed in for brass I’d be far less likely to cut you slack for your complete lack of interest in resolving my slot.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, well, i mean... it's not like she's a strong town read of mine, i just am not convinced that not looking obvtown is concrete (i disagree she even looked obvtown early on in that other game but whatever). maybe after sleep i'll read back over nancy and tell you what i think but atm i'm fine with numbers dude and titus being competing wagons for today
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1605, Ankamius wrote:I'm going to go with the Gorkington tell here; he obvtowns immediately as town every time and doesn't as scum.

Nancy is looking to be the same, and both players are the type well within the subset of styles I can easily read.
No, you are very wrong here and if you’re town here, that is really disheartening that you don’t even care enough to weigh the evidence clearly debunking this. Please explain to me why I had a wagon on me every night in Throne of Lies or how I managed to get horribly mislynched in mid-June Light game? You’re basing your theory solely on MS games which back up your hypothesis but suspiciously ignoring the MU games which totally contradict it. Why is that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

one last thing of interest before i sleep for anyone who finds this sort of thing interesting (i do):

numbers dude has 5 full-on "scum" reads
numbers dude has 5 full-on "town" reads
the rest are varying degrees of lean or null

this is a 18:5 game and it should be far easier to get town reads than scum reads here

not a slam dunk "only scum would do this" thing or anything... just something that i found interesting when i saw his reads list
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Drixx »

The thing with the reads from numbers... that's not so hot looking.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@muffin: When i was going through your reads list I saw you had a question about Titus. Now my last experience with scum Titus was a game a long time ago called Street Fighter Mafia (played as Luna Fox on that one from the middle of D2), up until THAT game most people were very confident that Titus never buses, however in that game Titus bused a partner on D2, she ended up going down that game and the player she bused (Varsoon), didnt get lynched until later and I was almost certain he was town just coz of Titus flipping scum.

The circumstances may have been different however you can check it out here
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1534, 123456789 wrote:1. In ,
The Worst wrote:@1-9 can you elaborate on these?

Drixx - Null
Frozen Angel - Town
NicoRobin - Null
zMuffinMan - Leaning Town
Cerberus v666 - Scum
Randomidget - Null leaning scum
Nancy Drew 39 - Scum
Spoiler:
Drixx is null because they haven't done much. Same thing for NicoRobin and Randomidget really. (Nico has a reputation for posting in bursts and lurking at other times. Drixx doesn't post often either, but they do post semi-regularly. I am not sure about Randomidget, so I lean scum there because lurking is slightly more likely to come from scum than town, especially since it likes they are kinda actively lurking.)

Frozen Angel is town based on early game interactions and all. I also highly doubt that scum piled up their votes on Frozen Angel, so I think Frozen was chosen by town-motivated voters.

Muffin I keep going back and forth on, but as I mentioned earlier, Muffin's meta check on me registers as something town would do. In particular, scum would be more inclined just to keep on pushing the lynch without conducting research or employing the argument that "meta is useless because it is easily manipulated" which really isn't true if you know what you are looking for with meta.
Cerberus is scum for a couple of reasons. For instance, I don't really like because it is basically Cerb shutting down any other potential wagons... It's not like we were *that* close to deadline at the time. is bad because it seems most (if not all) of Cerb's reads come down to policy-related reasons versus actual content. Eh, let's most (if not all) of Cerb's scumreads. Another issue with the post is that it suggests that Cerb isn't really paying attention to the game as they should if they were town. (This is given their level of activity throughout the game; based on that, they should have quite a few solid reads, but the post gives the impression that they do not.) is another example of this kind of theme in Cerb's posts: pushing reads for mostly policy or "OMGUS" reasons versus based on scum motivations. There was some other, early-game stuff as well.

Nancy is scum primarily based on gut-related reasons. Still, some things that stick out include (not really a good suggestion) and (being contrary just for the sake of it). also feels off as well, but this is not easily explained. is basically Nancy running with something Titus says. (Which to be clear, I don't get that impression from Nancy's posts.) is more information than analysis. Simply stating "odd" isn't really much in terms of analysis; it looks more like scum trying to look like they're doing constructive stuff when they aren't.

2. In :
Ankamius wrote:I like how numbers thinks that my two strongest scumreads are my scumpartners
What makes you think my reads have anything to do with associatives? The reads are more or less independent of one another. See, it's stuff like this that cause me to scumread your slot.

3. In :
Ankamius wrote:But his reads are pretty blatantly not good reads when you compare them to the game as a whole
1) Having reads different from everyone else has been a scumread since when?
2) Having reads different from everyone else makes then bad reads since when?

4. In :
Ankamius wrote:What do you think about him being willing to lynch the person who is scumreading nancy the hardest before nancy
I would like to note that my lynchpool wasn't really ordered. I mean, I'm voting Titus right now, so one could say I want them lynched before the other two, but Titus hasn't really been aggressively scumreading Nancy as far as I remember.

Spoiler:
5. In :
Frozen Angel wrote:why?
(In response to ): Primarily gut-related reasons. I feel it would've been written differently if it came from scum.
Frozen Angel wrote:Why was it a bad post?
(In response to ): It's bad because the reads seem to be almost 100% effort-based.

6. by Frozen is a stellar town post. is also a really good post.

:thinking: Both are “confidently” scumreading me and neither one GAF about sorting me. Maybe I should reconsider my not bussing theory?

But I still feel pretty good about my brass read. Replacements totally fuck with the game. *headbang*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1612, Sakura Hana wrote:@muffin: When i was going through your reads list I saw you had a question about Titus. Now my last experience with scum Titus was a game a long time ago called Street Fighter Mafia (played as Luna Fox on that one from the middle of D2), up until THAT game most people were very confident that Titus never buses, however in that game Titus bused a partner on D2, she ended up going down that game and the player she bused (Varsoon), didnt get lynched until later and I was almost certain he was town just coz of Titus flipping scum.

Not sure what this has to do with bussing but I’d totally lynch her for all of the terribad memes. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:29 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1547, the worst wrote:1-9 -- why the different style of read list?
Because I was being really lazy.
"You learn mathematics by doing mathematics."
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:33 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1609, zMuffinMan wrote:one last thing of interest before i sleep for anyone who finds this sort of thing interesting (i do):

numbers dude has 5 full-on "scum" reads
numbers dude has 5 full-on "town" reads
the rest are varying degrees of lean or null

this is a 18:5 game and it should be far easier to get town reads than scum reads here

not a slam dunk "only scum would do this" thing or anything... just something that i found interesting when i saw his reads list
Bruh! Do you really expect me to have a dozen *confident* townreads at this point? Also, I have 6, Not 5 *confident* townreads. Just because a read is a lean doesn’t mean it’s not a valid read; it simply indicates that my read there is less confident than my full on townreads. If anything, you should know that I tend to be conservative in giving out full-on reads, so this observation is completely baseless.
"You learn mathematics by doing mathematics."
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1614, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Not sure what this has to do with bussing but I’d totally lynch her for all of the terribad memes.
Mostly D2 stuff iirc, at least that's when i replaced in.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Wait nancy, did you just break the page
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1530, Frozen Angel wrote:I think titus was trying all day to shade me without doing it - make sure scums are likely getting one ability out of night by randomizing it and to make me less accountable for the picks. This is not just moonlogic this is her lieing about what I clrealy said in thread and mixing stuff to make her point look better.
In post 1531, Ankamius wrote:I am so glad someone else finally saw how scummy all that shit was
oh are we lynching Titus now
VOTE: Titus
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

lol nancy broke mafias cum
nah
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1541, The Dream Weaver wrote:Titus (5): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan
Oh I thought I voted numbers lol
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

i'm buddy with muffin cuz muffin is cool
and he bodied last game
every now and then i see another player who makes me wanna play mafia more again
yeah i'm a creep i know this already
In post 1581, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okay so who wants to make me leader tomorrow? Show of hands?
maybe if u did fucking anything at all
nah
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1591, Nosferatu wrote:
top 10 horrible fucking acronyms
Nancy is a MU player, be nice
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1614, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1612, Sakura Hana wrote:@muffin: When i was going through your reads list I saw you had a question about Titus. Now my last experience with scum Titus was a game a long time ago called Street Fighter Mafia (played as Luna Fox on that one from the middle of D2), up until THAT game most people were very confident that Titus never buses, however in that game Titus bused a partner on D2, she ended up going down that game and the player she bused (Varsoon), didnt get lynched until later and I was almost certain he was town just coz of Titus flipping scum.

Not sure what this has to do with bussing but I’d totally lynch her for all of the terribad memes. :lol:
btw yeah the "Titus never buses" meta is kinda a lie
I have a couple more modern examples of how it's wrong
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”