She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1745, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1742, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1737, Ankamius wrote:Your entire case is fucking garbage, nothing you've said makes any sense for me being scum unless you think I'm so fucking bad at this game that I can't even realize that stopping a push on a target that I could reasonably get enough support on to win the lynch to push someone everyone is town reading and I'm getting scumread for pushing is a really bad idea for scum to be doing.

THINK NANCY
You weren’t going to get a Titus wagon, so you pushed on me instead.
Keep thinking this

It might get you somewhere if you repeat it another few hundred times
Truth can never be redundant.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1748, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1746, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 1732, Ankamius wrote:Go the fuck ahead.

On the off chance you somehow manage to get me lynched, you're not going to be taken seriously ever again this game of you're not outright powerlynched.
isn't your entire shtick here that nancy is scum
the way you're attacking her argument reads like you think she's wrong town

Thanks for spelling out what I'm trying to do here, at least halfway.
Have you ever seriously considered a career in politics? This spin is epic. Lololol
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by Sando »

I'm confused here, we got 129 and Titus, and we also think Scum!129 = scum!ank, and we need a lynch like naow, is that all correct?

VOTE: 123456789
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1737, Ankamius wrote:Your entire case is fucking garbage, nothing you've said makes any sense for me being scum unless you think I'm so fucking bad at this game that I can't even realize that stopping a push on a target that I could reasonably get enough support on to win the lynch to push someone everyone is town reading and I'm getting scumread for pushing is a really bad idea for scum to be doing.

THINK NANCY
Please let me know when you’ve figured out my alignment because you certainly seem to be confused about that, if this post is any indication.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nancy let it go. We need a lynch. Ank isn't being lynched today
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hmmm

titus might actually be a better lynch but i dont really care at this point so whatever
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

why did your mind change muffin
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1754, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nancy let it go. We need a lynch. Ank isn't being lynched today
I know, that’s why I switched my vote back to Numbers. Ank is making one thing crystal clear. She is pushing me at huge risk to herself if she is either town here or not w/w with Numbers. . I don’t think either town!Ank or even scum!Ank pushes me this agressively unless she is desperate to save her scumpal. If she were honestly scumreading me as opposed to making a last-ditch effort to save her teammate, she’d wait to make this push AFTER D2, not blatantly try to stop Numbers’ hammer.

We must have a hammer already since last time I counted we were already at L-3.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1752, Sando wrote:I'm confused here, we got 129 and Titus, and we also think Scum!129 = scum!ank, and we need a lynch like naow, is that all correct?

VOTE: 123456789
I think that’s 12.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Think again, scum-me never halfasses a bus and backs out at the last second. That's fucking idiotic
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1759, Ankamius wrote:
Think again
, scum-me never halfasses a bus and backs out at the last second. That's fucking idiotic
In post 1753, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

THINK NANCY
Please let me know when you’ve figured out my alignment because you certainly seem to be confused about that, if this post is any indication.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Honestly

I don't even care about your alignment anymore, I'm mad about how disgustingly awful your logic is and hopefully getting it into your head that you really aren't as good as you think you are if you believe that shit (and as scum, to find better shit as a case).
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

so are you doing some master plan or do you not care what her alignment is anymore?
nah
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Now that I know it won't work, I'm not bothering with trying to convince people anymore
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:00 am

what
nah
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

Did that not answer your question adequately or do I need to go into a huge amount of detail like everything else if I want to get anything done in mafia
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:07 am

we can't read your mind lol

the harder you make it for us to understand what you're saying or trying to do, the harder it is for us to identify what you're doing as what they actually are
that is, if you're town
nah
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

I argue logic to show the logic minds that the scum's pushback is awful

And I push my own case so those that read more towards tone like I do know to start looking for it

And neither worked, so I'm just bitching about it now because Nancy hit a pet peeve of mine in mafia

There, tldr of the last however many pages
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ftr numbers is probably flipping town.

The wagon has huge town markers all over it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i didn't change my mind per se, just think titus might have been a better lynch

mostly because i looked at the last votecount and saw that i dont really have a scum read on the titus wagon apart from numbers dude so uh... something weird going on there maybe, probably day talk shenanigans and asking to be bused if numbers dude is scum OR if numbers dude is somehow town then titus is probably scum and scum piled onto this pretty damn hard

either way, unless there's a substantial number of scum among the lurkers or useless people who aren't voting either, numbers dude was clearly the lynch scum wanted to happen today for one reason or another and that should be something people think about tomorrow
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

honestly, havent been invested in this game enough to really figure out what's going on and i don't care this late in the day (especially if this is twlight)

numbers dude's play looks like scum but i could be wrong and if i am, titus should probably be lynched tomorrow. titus should come under heavy scrutiny if numbers is scum, too, but yeah
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

That's because the numbers wagon was pushed by scum as well as town and then scum just waited because numbers is the obvious lynch as deadline approaches.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

The wagon suddenly got very very lazy as soon as it started being the majority

That's pretty telling by itself
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

titus, the worst, maybe drixx are where i'd look at first tomorrow pretty much regardless of the flip
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1772, Ankamius wrote:The wagon suddenly got very very lazy as soon as it started being the majority

That's pretty telling by itself
not necessarily but i suppose we'll see

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”