Gerrymandering Shadow Government Democracy Mafia Endgame

Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #176 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by 123456789 »

1. In :
Fighting Dreamers (SIMYK) wrote:ANNOUNCE CANDIDACY: SHINJITSU NO KAGE ☆ THE UNIFIED FRONT AGAINST THE MAFIA LURKING IN OUR SHADOWS PARTY (Or SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP for ABBREVIATION)
(Just noting this...)
Fighting Dreamers (SIMYK) wrote:In my CAMPAIGN which I have already written I have SUMMARIZED why this is the case AND what I intend to do. Specifically I hold within my lucidity the thoughts that AS we need to CENTRALIZE town votes as QUICKLY as possible we neds to FOCUS our CHAKRAS upon sorting the meta-readable players in {123456789, Blind Bandits (SPECIFICALLY purrcocet), Ruby-chan, Ausuka-chan, and Mutant-kun} since because it is EASIEST to lock onto these people as scum EARLY and if they are ALL town they are GOOD assets for future leaders as well! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
(Note: It is quite easy to tell SIMYK and The Worst apart unless they are trying to purposefully trick us or cowrite a post; SIMYK has a really distinct style.)

Anyway, I'm heavily considering joining your party or whatever (I read the rules, but I have forgotten them already), and I like your strategy.

2. In :
In post 6, Ruby Red wrote:ANNOUNCE CANDIDACY: LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE PARTY
BY JOINING THE LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE PARTY, YOU GET:
[X] GOOD READS
[X] CHARISMA
[X] TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CREATION OF A GAME-WINNING POE
[X] THE SATISFACTION OF A SCUM FLIP DAY ONE
JOINING OTHER PARTIES GETS YOU:
[X] WEAK READS
[X] NO CHARISMA
[X] INFESTED BY SCUM
[X] A TOWN LYNCH DAY ONE
NINE OUT OF TEN DOCTORS WOULD RECOMMEND
PROVEN TO WHITEN TEETH AND LOWER CHOLESTEROL
JOIN LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE TODAY
Sounds like a scum party; no way!

3. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:Announce Candidacy! for the mutante party :3
No mechanical solving to do here (at least, now now), so no.

4. In :
Invisibility wrote:Ruby how are you in two districts
Good catch; they are in both Mayfair Club and New York.

5. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I don't know about the rest of these candidates, but here at the mutante party we don't have our leader dictate the lynch.
(No offense intended, but...) I would hope not!

6. In :
Ruby Red wrote:lol

"hey guys, let's join P.R.I.C.K.S., it'll help town!"
??? What is this all about? Also, are you scum? Serious question.

7. In :
Ruby Red wrote:over here at LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE you are GUARANTEED a scum lynch day one OR YOUR MONEY BACK
How can you guarantee such? Does that mean we can lynch you the next day if you don't lynch scum? And what if you are bussing scum? I don't want hollow promises; I am
definitely not
joining your party.

8. In :
Fighting Dreamers by proxy of jjh927 wrote:First is ME, Anumi Karoku or as MANY of you are cognizant of my identity, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis! I am KNOWN for possessing a POWERFUL, RESPECTFUL, and UNWAVERING VOICE so you can be CERTAIN that not only will I be a CHARISMATIC leader able to BIND us together in a similar fashion to the product generated by the COLLAGEN of EQUINE HOOVES known as “glue”, but I will ENSURE that all TOWN-ALIGNED voices whom are in my party will BE ABLE to have an ACTIVE and RELEVANT voicage in our DECISIONS. While GERRYMANDERING may HARM our DEMOCRATIC POWER, with a STRONG, LARGE, and CENTRALIZED party we shall do our BEST to overcome this shortcoming! o(≧∇≦o)

Our SECOND leader is AHIRU-TAN ┌( •́ ਊ •̀ )┐, also known as THE WORTS! He may ONLY be a duckling and thus VERY YOUNG and FOOLISH, he is a VERY important part of this DYNAMIC DUO! (✿˘艸˘✿). I acknowledge the verity of the circumstances that at times, I can perehaps get TOO excited and my POWERFUL, RESPECTFUL, and UNWAVERING VOICE may OBSTRUCT us since because I can CONFBIAS myself - but Ahiru-tan understands the IMPORTANCE of taking a STEP back and relaxing! OUR contrasts in personalities EVEN us out! WHEN this game gets TOO stressful, it is the COMEDIC relief and EASY READABILITY of Ahiru-tan that will ENSURE that we can progress! o(^∀^*)o
Seriously, if you two are town, which I am really hoping atm, you two would make great leaders.
Fighting Dreamers by proxy of jjh927 wrote:META
We MUST acknowledge that MANY people in this table are META-READABLE. These are PRIORITY sorts for us to win. {123456789, Blind Bandits (SPECIFICALLY purrcocet), Ruby-chan, Ausuka-chan, and Mutant-kun} MUST all have solidified reads on them at the end of the day! ONCE we establish these people’s alignments it is ONLY with great caution shall town REVISE their collective reads on them.
COLLABORATION
We CANNOT let ourselves succumb to CONFBIAS and CIRCLEJERK. The TOWN in my last scumgame lost since because they REFUSED to pressure certain people - we cannot LET competent scumplayers SLIP under the radar without STRONG meta or EVIDENCE to back ourselves up. I am COGNIZANT that some people may fear my SCUM GAME after PYP X/Y, but DO NOTE that Ahiru-tan is ALSO in this hydra and is MUCH more readable than I am!
DISCOURSE
We are a TOWNBLOC - it is INEVITABLE that scum will TRY to join our party and SO we must SORT ourselves through our disagreements. A townbloc does NOT win by simply AGREEING with each other but through DISCOURSE and ACTIVITY. Your OPINION always matters, even if it is WRONG!
LYNCHES
IF we win the presidency, we will PRIORITIZE lynching people with both SCUM equity and whom are DETRIMENTAL to town’s synergy, failing that we have a STRONG meta read on someone in our aforementioned list!
I like the emphasis on meta a lot. I like what you say under collaboration, though I think you and Ahiru-tan are going have to be some of the ones at the forefront at figuring out who the competent scum players are. I like the third point and am ambivalent on the fourth.

9. In :
Ruby Red wrote:or you could ignore all that and just get a scum lynch day one lmaop
I've asked this once or more already, but.... Are you scum?

10. In :
Ruby Red wrote:your plan imo is the kind of thing that sounds good on paper but would actually just end up infested by scum like in echo bay grits seo if anyone read that
??? I don't understand how that is relevant at all??? Seems more like discrediting to me...

11. In :
Invisibility wrote:is it bad that i'm townreading Fighting Dreamers
I don't think so. Why are you paranoid about it?

12. In :
Blind Bandits wrote:i should smack u for putting me in the meta pile
I don't consider it an insult; I don't think they are saying you are a bad player. It's just that you are a somewhat unique/different player from most.

13. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I interpreted your post as shading me by trying to say that all I'm trying to say is that my party will simply help the town. In general, you feel like someone who is threatened by other parties and intends to shut them down. I took this moment to explain how I don't think people directly competing to obtain power is going to be helpful at all. Overall, this game isn't about whose party gets elected. It's about getting scum. To tear the town apart through the competition of elections is exactly what scum will want to happen as it will only result in people lynching their 'political opponents' which is probably other townies.
I kinda agree with this interpretation.

14. In :
Edosurist wrote:Yeah. Ruby, however, is actually town.
How do you know? Or rather, why are you so certain?

15. In :
Edosurist wrote:Well, maybe Ruby isn't as town as much as mutant is scum.
(I'm not getting a scumvibe from Mutant??? Is this read meta-based or play-based?)

16. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:My impression of Invisibility would be that they wouldn't do this anyway but I'd just like to advise against being so quick to join or leave a party. This is less relevant to today but, since you only get to change party once per day, players should be certain when doing so.
Good point.

17. In :
Not Known 15 wrote:And...
Stop.

This whole voting system is manipulative, and slanted in the favour of mafia. The strength of the town is coordination.

These are the(town imposed) rules we should play with:
1.We publicly decide on a candidate to be voted upon all by majority vote.(remember we don't need to vote for someone who actually is in campaign mode)
2.No one diverts from the candidate appointed by majority vote. Doing so is a claim that your vote(in your district) came from scum.
3.No one votes twice. Voting twice is a claim that these excess votes came from scum.
4.After the candidate is selected, we all discuss who shall be lynched. We will again decide by majority - unless the candidate is confirmed town.
5.If the president mislynches someone who was not selected they are scum.
6.Scum due to 1-5 and 7-8 must be lynched first. Only exceptions are guilty results.
7.An unconfirmed President who declines to lynch scum is scum.
8.False roleclaims and fake results come only from scum.
Even if this is the best strategy overall for the game, I don't think town (or anyone really) is gonna want to really follow this set of rules. I most certainly would not.

18. In :
Ruby Red wrote:basically a god of townplay

not actually a god, but basically a god
HURT: Ruby Red

19. In :
Not Known 15 wrote:Hey.
I said STOP.

And I mean stop.
Stop every single conversation you are in.

In your next post you must acknowledge and accept the rules I have laid out.
As soon as everyone has checked in and acknowledged the rules I have imposed on this game we will continue.
Yes, scumhunting and conversation are very important. But establishing this much more townsided voting system is absolutely necessary if we want to have an acceptable chance to win.
Are you scum trying to look townie by suggesting a "townie" voting system? And my answer is no--I refuse to agree to said rules because I joined this game in part due to the unique voting mechanics. You are basically asking us to do away with it all, and while it may be mechanically sound, it is a huge fun-killer. Furthermore, I am sure the mod balanced AROUND the mechanic being present (and being used as it was designed, not as you suggested), so I think the increase in town EV your approach may give is not worth the decrease in fun that results from said rules.

20. In :
Not Known 15 wrote:Announce Candidacy:
Creating Better Voting Party
These are the principles of the Better Voting Party:
No, for reasons specified above.

21. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I think many people are overlooking one thing that this plan fixes though: all mafia essentially have a double vote. The mafia can punish the town for vote fraud but, as far as we know, we can't do anything to punish them. I'm sure we probably have a PR that does this job though but any scum with a hint of confidence are going to be heavily influencing every election.
Wait, they can vote twice? I thought that was simply changing a vote illegally, not submitting an extra vote? Also, the town would need to be super strong if that was the case because scum doublevoters are really strong.

22. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I think having any 1 person deciding the lynch is fundamentally a bad idea. There is no gurantee that this 'obvious townie' isn't just a deep wolf and this policy just enables them to have their way with the lynch. Besides, being obviously townie =!= good reads. I do think we should be voting people based on how townie they are rather than the strength of their reads though.
I agree with this to a certain extent.

23. In :
Hebichan wrote:Right now, I'm of the mind that we should look at how the districts are formed right now. It seems like New York and Mayfair are a bit larger, and its not really an even distribution. It feelsl ike this is used to dilute some town votes a bit.
Mayfair I believe had only 3 and was one of the smaller ones. That said, we should pay attention to the districts as that could give us some extra info. (Perhaps Mutant can look into this; this seems like something he would be really good at.)

24. In :
Ruby Red wrote:"explain ruby's towngame"?

wth does this mean
What it says. I.e.: They want others to give their thoughts on your town meta.

25. In :
Edosurist wrote:For Central Park, that looks like mutant. For Mayfair Club, 123456789 is potentially an important swing vote between Ruby and FD.
How am I an important swing vote. Atm, I am almost
certainly
going to join FD's party. I am also almost
certainly **NOT**
join Ruby's party. I would consider joining Mutant's party, but it is unlikely, and I'm not joining Not Known 15 because I think it is 1) a killjoy and 2) impractical.

26. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:First of all, @everyone please provide a list of everyone on this player list and specify if {You've never played with them before | You've played with them once | You've played with them multiple times | You've hosted a game they were in}
Agh, that's kinda hard.... Even if I hosted or played with someone before, I might not really have a good way to read them...

1. FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra) - I've played with them once (Open 724: PYP X/Y)
2. NicoRobin - Don't think I've played with them
3. Firebringer - I've played with them a couple of times; I'm not sure if they have ever played a game I modded (I don't think so...)
4. Iconeum - Played once
5. Hebichan - Probably haven't played with them (? --> Maybe they were in the most recent Defcon mafia which was quite awhile back?)
6. ArcAngel9 - Never played with (as far as I remember)
7. Edosurist - I believe I've modded a game or two with them in it, but it's been awhile and they don't have a distinctive playstyle as far as I remember.
8. Myloninja13 - Played once
10. Wraith - Don't think I've played with them
11. Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra) - I wanna say I've played with Nosferatu and also modded a game that Nosferatu was in, but again, can't really remember
12. Aronis - I know I've played with them once before but can't remember the game. I think they replaced out of that game as well.
13. Ruby Red - Never played with (as far as I remember)
14. Tazaro - Don't think I've played with them
15. Not Known 15 - Don't think I've played with them
16. Ausuka - I have played multiple times with them, and they currently have a 100% accuracy rate on meta-reading me (sample size is decent) (Note that the reverse isn't true.)
17. Whemestar - I've played I think one, possibly more games with them.
18. Invisibility - Don't think I've played with them
19. mutantdevle - Played one game with them

(Also, I would like to note that for those who don't know though it should be pretty obvious, I am alt, and my identity should be very easy to figure out.)
"You learn mathematics by doing mathematics."
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #187 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 181, Myloninja13 wrote:I don’t remember playing with you 123456789? I may just have bad memory lol.
(Open 724: Pick Your Power X/Y; check my wiki)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #188 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Join whatever Fighting Dreamer's party is called.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #189 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 186, Invisibility wrote:im feeling some scum vibes from 123
weak ones right now
How/Why?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #196 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Everyone must join a party or create a party within the first 60 hours of this game. (Countdown: (expired on 2018-06-14 00:00:00).)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #273 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:51 am

Post by 123456789 »

1. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:Umm, why?
Forcing everyone to join a party or create their own gives us more information and hopefully get the game moving in a meaningful way. (Though, keeping the game moving is less of an issue for larges.)

2. In :
Fighting Dreamers (The Worst) wrote:1-9 a few of the issues you took with Ruby there can be directly attributed to her personality & overconfident playstyle, as well as team mafia memes.
Yeah, I kinda figured as such......

3. In :
Ruby Red wrote:numbers did you start off wanting to scumread me and then come up with reasons or something

it seems like you have some sort of preconceived bias
I had no idea who you were when I signed up, so the answer to that is no. It was your first post that biased me against you.

4. In :
Ruby Red wrote:like what is your fucking problem with me and how do you already trust worst and simyk that much

it reads as fake tbh because i can't believe someone would actually have that reaction
My issue with you was probably well explained in , so I'll defer you to that. As far as reading fake, well, that's your opinion...

Oh, and as far as trusting them, well, there really isn't a reason not to, and I know both of them are pretty good town players.

5. In :
Ruby Red wrote:especially coming after simyk just snowed you as scum in 724 you need to explain that shit
I figure that I'll be able to read SIMYK in due time. Besides, they are probably one of the stronger town players, so they'll likely get off'd fairly early in the game whereas I probably won't. And again, if they aren't killed, then I figure I'll be able to read them before LyLo.

6. In :
Ausuka wrote: What I meant by "competent" wasn't "decent townplay and decent reads" just "will not make a hero shot on obvious town and generally use president power in a VI way" so that means we can elect Mylo or me too. And that's just the townies that are obvious via meta
Clarify what you mean by "and generally use president power in a VI way". As far as I'm aware, VI generally stands for Village Idiot here, and I don't think that's what you mean.

7. In :
WhemeStar wrote:Fighting Dreams is trying WAY TO HARD to be town
I honestly don't get that impression.

8. In :
Party post through proxy of jjh927 wrote:DO YOU LIKE PUZZLES?

Do you like gaining PRs as the game goes on rather than losing them?
Which party sent this post? Was it poop posting party?

9. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I mean, clearly no one wants to join my party. And I get to use this ability every 36 hours. With nothing else to say, why not?
Did you send ? I don't see the connection to your party ideals, but whatever...

10. In :
Ausuka wrote:I would be very, very surprised if there is no mechanic related to the crier ability considering that we can post policies ourselves and it feels like the mechanic would just have no purpose unless there were PRs involved. One thing that's crossed my mind is a cop/lie detector role- I thought about this a bit earlier which is why I put the "my alignment is x" in the crier formatting post. Another possible role is a sort of assassin based on crier posts? but I don't know exactly how that would work and I don't think there's a way to use it unlike the lie detector thing.
I don't think there is a mechanic related to the crier ability. I feel like it is just an additional way for parties to try to recruit people.

11. In :
Tazaro wrote:^But Whemestar is evil whether intentionally or not
(I don't like this post.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #275 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:58 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 274, hebichan wrote:Yeah, I sort of want hear more on that.

"Whemestar is evil whether intentional or not?"

Also, what about Ruby's first post set you off 1-9? I find her pretty town so far.
Mostly tone and the way they go about things. I've "downgraded" my read to nullish for that reason.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #283 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:17 am

Post by 123456789 »

Being of zero value != being scum.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #431 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:53 am

Post by 123456789 »

1. In :
Tazaro wrote:You know something? It's weird -- the Theme Park group doesn't look so good as a whole. I am going to assume there is at least a scum there, so can we sacrifice on of that district to the volcano, Mr. President? Whoever that turns out to be.
I mean, it is the largest group, so from a probability standpoint, it is the most likely group to have at least one scum. That said, it's not a good idea to make assumptions, especially when said assumptions are ill-founded.

2. In :
Tazaro wrote:**Froths at the mouth** Just give all the Theme Park denizens a silver star on their shirt and shoot whoever steps out of line
(In response to ): This response sidesteps the actual question asked....

3. In :
Invisibility wrote:hi Tazaro why are you being so scummy
^.

4. In , , and :
Tazaro wrote:This is not real life, so I don't care about abomination in pursuit of advancement
Tazaro wrote:I want abomination in pursuit of advancement. The strawberry gel-covered cream rises to the top ...
Tazaro wrote:I am saying let's not shy away from building our beautiful bulwark on the blood of martyrs.
You realize you are not making any sense here, right?

5. In :
Tazaro wrote:I want you under house arrest in your rat infested corner in Central Park's outskirts
(In response to ): *sigh*

6. In :
Tazaro wrote:at people to be politically correct
HURT WITH A BLADE: Tazaro
Political-correctness is just as bad as being exceptionally close-minded and old-fashioned about things.

7. In :
Ruby Red wrote:2/2 completed games on this account
(In response to ): That's not really impressive; the sample size is way too low. Also, "voted scum Day 1" is quite broadly defined in such a way that even with a larger sample size (say n > 5 and n < 15), the statement would still be meaningless.

8. In :
Ruby Red wrote:what?

i don't policy lurkers. i will lynch scum lurkers but i would never policy a lurker just for lurking if there were other wolfier people.
(At least if you are president, you will use your power in a sane matter...)

9. In :
Tazaro wrote:Or policy dump Theme Park denizens into a lynch pool. Or whatever group you please. What is your pleasure, Aronis?
Question: Is Tazaro always like this?

10. In :
Fighting Dreamers wrote:QFT
D2/D3 record is solid too.
Elaborate perhaps? I still think a sample size of 2 is still too small to be significant or to draw any meaningful conclusions from.

11. In :
Fighting Dreamers wrote::thniking:
(While quoting and ): (Good catch)

12. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I honestly don't understand the confusion here. The post advertises a game I'm going to be hosting. Obviously, I sent it. It also obviously has nothing to do with my party ideas and nothing to do with this game. I literally say why I sent it in the post you quote.
The connection isn't that explicit, and I don't think it is reasonable to expect me to make the connection implicitly either. I also didn't realize it had zero relevance to this game.

13. In :
Ausuka wrote:That's what I mean. Basically what I meant was that they would use their shot competently.
(I guess you are missing a word then, but that's what I figured.)
Ausuka wrote:I mean you're very likely just wrong then. Also, what do we have to lose? Nothing. Because anything that's said in a crier post can be said in a normal post, which is exactly why the mechanic is related to roles in the first place. I stand by the fact that any candidate should 100% announce their alignment, or someone else's, in a post (for example, "Wraith is aligned with the Town.")
Good point.
Ausuka wrote:This is scummy.
(In response to WhemeStar's ): Not really; I think it matches WhemeStar's personality.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #457 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 435, Firebringer wrote:If ircher keeps posting the way he has, I might have an anureysm
Do you want me to use the more spammy style versus the wall style?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #458 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:17 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 444, Firebringer wrote:
In post 443, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 435, Firebringer wrote:If ircher keeps posting the way he has, I might have an anureysm
I might have an aneurysm if you don't answer my question.
No, ur question is pointless
(I agree; I don't think Fire's statement has any real bearing on my alignment.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #459 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:19 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 447, mutantdevle wrote:So naturally, they are going to want people with worse reads in smaller districts.
I disagree considering that Fighting Dreamers, Ruby Red, and I are all in the same Mayfair Club district. I think most of us agree that Fighting Dreamers is pretty good as town and the same can probably be said about Ruby Red as well. Whether or not you think I am a good player, that is definitely up to debate, but I think the Mayfair Club composition kinda debunks the theory that the players with worse reads are in the smaller districts.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #460 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 454, WhemeStar wrote:Anyone whos joined fighting dreamers party please explain why as they are obvious scum.

Mutant please disband your party and jion mine your obvious town.
In post 273, 123456789 wrote:I figure that I'll be able to read SIMYK in due time. Besides, they are probably one of the stronger town players, so they'll likely get off'd fairly early in the game whereas I probably won't. And again, if they aren't killed, then I figure I'll be able to read them before LyLo.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #462 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:28 am

Post by 123456789 »

Do we have any thoughts on Tazaro?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #467 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:34 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 466, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 462, 123456789 wrote:Do we have any thoughts on Tazaro?
who's "we"?
The game thread.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #468 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:35 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 463, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 459, 123456789 wrote:
In post 447, mutantdevle wrote:So naturally, they are going to want people with worse reads in smaller districts.
I disagree considering that Fighting Dreamers, Ruby Red, and I are all in the same Mayfair Club district. I think most of us agree that Fighting Dreamers is pretty good as town and the same can probably be said about Ruby Red as well. Whether or not you think I am a good player, that is definitely up to debate, but I think the Mayfair Club composition kinda debunks the theory that the players with worse reads are in the smaller districts.
it could be because scum expects us both to run for pres and so that creates tension between us

it could be because theyre scum and wanted to guarantee a district for themselves and not me

it could be for any number of completely speculative reasons

its probably a waste of time to talk about rn
I agree about the last line, but let Mutant do his gamesolving; he is good at that kind of stuff.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #469 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:36 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 465, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 460, 123456789 wrote:
In post 454, WhemeStar wrote:Anyone whos joined fighting dreamers party please explain why as they are obvious scum.

Mutant please disband your party and jion mine your obvious town.
In post 273, 123456789 wrote:I figure that I'll be able to read SIMYK in due time. Besides, they are probably one of the stronger town players, so they'll likely get off'd fairly early in the game whereas I probably won't. And again, if they aren't killed, then I figure I'll be able to read them before LyLo.
it really seems like you're
looking
for reasons to townread fighting dreamers

which i guess isn't necessarily wolfy but i just odn't understand it???
I'm not really
looking
for reasons, but I think it's fair to say I am somewhat biased in favor of them on the virtue of the fact that they are really good (and fun to play with).
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #472 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:42 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 416, Ausuka wrote:NicoRobin
Wraith
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Tazaro
Lurkconeum
Myloninja13
Can you give elaborations on these reads? (Mostly for a starting point.) (Not that I have too much in reads at the moment; I should but I haven't been focusing quite that intently yet.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #473 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:42 am

Post by 123456789 »

Oh, and happy birthday Ausuka!
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #488 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 476, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:
In post 459, 123456789 wrote:
Makes me wonder if we're a write off district or unknown to the scumteam (we all have unfamiliar faces if you catch my drift)
If scum did group us based on characteristics, it wouldn't have been hard for them to go to my wiki page and figure out who I am. I mean, this account's wiki page redirects to my main's wiki page.

Fighting Dreamers is a hydra, but I'm pretty sure the two hydra heads are fairly familiar to a good portion of this play list, so again, I disagree that this is likely the case.

Ruby Red I guess could count as unfamiliar.

(Just my two cents on the matter.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #490 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 479, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:BTW Iconeum has maybe siteflaked?? I'm shook
Yeah, I think this might be the case.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #521 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 505, hebichan wrote:TBH having all the meta out in the open just seems solid to me independent of mutant's alignment.
I agree with this statement.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #597 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 589, WhemeStar wrote:People who join their party please give me reasons as you are misguided. Come to my party and I will guide you to victory
Stop asking; I’ve answered this twice!
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #604 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:04 am

Post by 123456789 »

(Catching up....)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #605 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:12 am

Post by 123456789 »

1. In :
Fighting Dreamers through proxy of jjh927 wrote:I am pleased to announce unreservedly that FIGHTING DREAMERS, the wondrous union of THE WORST and SASKEISMYYAOIKISMESIS is aligned with the TOWN!!!!

d=(´▽`)=b
:thinking:

2. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I, mutantdevle, am aligned with the town.

@theworst you use your crier ability by messaging the mod and making it clear what you want to crier. Personally, I format mine "I'd like to use my crier ability:" in bold then have my message in an area tag.

Also, shame on anyone who doesn't want to say who they've played with before :igmeou:.
:thinking:

3. In :
Wraith wrote:As usual the government is trying to have an inconvenient agitator killed. I bet spies are reading my PMs right now.
I'm not sure exactly what you are meaning by "inconvenient agitator".

4. In :
Aronis wrote:I feel like if you have to have the mod announce you're town, you're probably not town. If you were really town it'd be obvious from your behavior
No. Ausuka brought up the potential for there to be a lie detector ability on the messages.

5. In :
Aronis wrote:I feel like if you can't understand that post, you're scum. If you were town it'd be obvious what I'm saying because then we'd both be town and thinking alike. But since you don't get it, we can't both be the same alignment and since I'm town, you must not be.
*sigh*

6. In :
Ausuka wrote:No I just feel like either you're scum or you have absolutely no clue what we're doing with the mod announcements. They are for lie detectors. Why do you think that if two players don't understand each other they have to be TvS?
(It is probably the latter; while the possibility exists, it is hard to tell if this is because Aronis is scum.)

7. In :
Aronis wrote:In this instance it's TvS and you're scum. I'm not saying it's always like that.

And ffs lie detectors are in like 1/50 games. Stop acting like thats a plausible reason for those dumb posts.
Maybe you are really scum. Please elaborate on your claim that this is a TvS. As to the lie detector, sure, they are rare, but Ausuka gave a valid reasoning for one to exist, and it is not as far fetched as it may seem. Don't be close-minded.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #606 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 am

Post by 123456789 »

1. In :
Skitter30 wrote:Actually Ircher/numbers dude follows up on that and asks why he's getting scumpings from that post but didn't bother to check the post in question apparently because he doesn't point that out? That kinda feels to me like he's asking questions to look busy without actually caring about what they're about.
Is this really the only reason why you have me at a scumlean or was there something else in those first 9 pages?

2. In :
WhemeStar wrote:I welcome Anyone to disband their party and merge with mine. We will kill obv scum fighting dreamers
They are not "obvscum" so stop.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #640 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:56 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 613, skitter30 wrote:@123: if one half of the hydra majorly fooled you in that open, I'm a little confused on why you're trusting in your ability to read them? Point 5 from this post is kinda pinging me
Just to clarify, it wasn't a "major" fooling like everyone says. Sure, I didn't have them Day 1, but I had my suspicions starting midway thru D2 even (though I never had the evidence to back up said suspicions hence why I didn't really pursue them heavily.) As far as LyLo goes in that game, that was simply poor thinking from me--SIMYK's slot would had been otherwise lynched that day if it weren't for a gambit I pulled.

The idea isn't that I trust my ability to read them NOW but more as to LATER.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #641 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:58 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 636, Ausuka wrote:If you oppose fighting dreamers you should just vote for ruby.
I agree; I don't see any good reason NOT to choose one of the two.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #645 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Truth be told though, I felt like trolling the election................... So I ended up not voting for either. Also....

@Mod: Are people allowed to vote for themselves?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #674 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:55 am

Post by 123456789 »

I want to know the tiebreaker mechanism, so don’t you dare duckling.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #746 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 645, 123456789 wrote:Truth be told though, I felt like trolling the election................... So I ended up not voting for either. Also....

@Mod: Are people allowed to vote for themselves?
@Mutant

It doesn't I guess entirely excuse it, but at least consider it...
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #749 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 694, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 688, Ausuka wrote:I think that ircher is town.
@123456789, can you just clarify why you're using an alt?
Just because; I don't really play different. (At least, not that I know of.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #753 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 737, Invisibility wrote:oh wait @mutant
123 voted completely randomly
he said so in party PT
Eh, it wasn't completely random. Some people had a more likely chance of being selected than others. And some people (like Wheme and Tazaro) didn't make the list at all because I thought they would be really bad presidents. (Like, really really bad.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #754 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Central Park
Aronis
NicoRobin
mutantdevle

Mayfair Club
FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra)
Ruby Red

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.
Edosurist
Tazaro
Hebichan
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Coney Island
Invisibility
skitter30
ofrhz

Theme Park
Not Known 15
Ausuka
Firebringer
Whemestar
Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra)
Wraith
---
Central Park
skitter30: 1 vote - Mutantdevle

33% district turnout
skitter30 wins!

Mayfair Club
Ruby Red: 1 vote - Ruby Red
Edosurist: 1 vote - 123456789
FIGHTING DREAMERS: 1 vote - Fighting Dreamers

100% district turnout
Ruby Red wins!

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.
FIGHTING DREAMERS: 3 votes - Tazaro, Edosurist (?), Tazaro/Edosurist (?)
Ruby Red: 2 votes - Ruby Red, Hebichan
Whemestar: 1 vote - Myloninja13

120% district turnout
FIGHTING DREAMERS wins!

Coney Island
FIGHTING DREAMERS: 2 votes - Invisibility, Skitter30

67% district turnout
FIGHTING DREAMERS wins!

Theme Park
Whemestar: 3 votes - Firebringer, WhemeStar, Wraith
Ruby Red: 2 votes - Ausuka, Blind Bandits
Not Known 15: 1 vote - Not Known 15

100% district turnout
Whemestar wins!

Overall voter turnout is ~95%.

I want to think that the above is what happened on election day.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #756 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 648, skitter30 wrote:I wasn't *super* following that game except for when math decided I was someone's alt, so you're saying that you got them later there and that you think you'll be able to figure them out later on here?
(More or less.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #759 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 758, skitter30 wrote:I mean, did you think that edo had a chance of getting it? Why do you think edo would have been a better president than, say, wheme or taz?
It was more or less me not paying too much attn to Edo. As far as to getting it, no, I didn't think it likely.

Wheme is too busy having fun versus actually getting scum lynched. That makes for a bad president.
Tazaro was being kinda crazy earlier in the game, and that makes me uncomfortable in trusting a vote in their hands; they seemed like the kind of people that would impulsively lynch someone just for disagreeing with them or having a playstyle that irritates them; i.e.: for policy reasons and policy reasons alone.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #763 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Iconeum/Ofrhz (0%) - Has only one post that is "Hi".

NicoRobin (0%) - Has done more or less nothing so far.

Wraith (-5%) - I don't see any good way to read this slot atm given the 100% devotion to having fun and 0% devotion to looking for scum.

Aronis (-10%) - I didn't like the way he started jumping on people for claiming town using the crier ability despite what everyone else was saying.

Firebringer (-15%) - I get the gut feeling he is scum this game. I mean, Firebringer always trolls a lot, but I feel like he is doing it at the sole exclusion to forming real reads this game, which suggests to me he is scum. (As in, I feel like he makes *some* effort to gamesolve as town, even admist all of his trolling.)

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Myloninja13 (+40%) - I'm not a huge fan of the beginning of the ISO, but nothing really sticks out there. The claim is quite obviously believable and biases me towards this slot being town.

Skitter30 (+31%) - Nothing really suggests scum to me from this slot atm but I'm kinda bad at reading slots that make large posts, especially early on.

Hebichan (+31%) - More or less the same comment as I had for Skitter30, except that in this case, the posts aren't large. It's just that there really isn't anything notable one way or the other about Hebi's posts.

Edosurist (-48%) - I have strong reason to suspect that they voted for Fighting Dreamers twice, and I think that alone is suspicious. Aside from that, something seems off about the ISO (on a gut level).

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: How to read this readslist
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null an Neutral sections contain both townreads and scumreads and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a logarithmic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be greater than ther difference between 30% and 60%.

I'll get to the rest of the people in this game later.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #767 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Oh, and that read lists covers me looking back at ISOs.

Gut and general vibes suggest:
Fighting Dreamers may be town. It really isn't the best time at the moment to try to read their slot.
Ruby Red is probably arrogant town.
Ausuka feels town this game.
Blind Bandits idk.
Tazaro is probably insane town this game.
WhemeStar is idk; maybe lol!town?
Mutant feels townish imo (?)
Not Known 15 may be scum?
Invisibility idk.

I think that more or less covers everyone.

Pedit: What???
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #781 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:11 am

Post by 123456789 »

I still feel like it was Edosurist that double-voted.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #787 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by 123456789 »

(Maybe we should assassinate the president. :thinking:)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #805 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by 123456789 »

(I should say something useful.... But I'm kinda out of it for this game, and so does everyone else...)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #832 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:52 am

Post by 123456789 »

I think the better question may be:

Who is against lynching Edosurist and why?
(Even if Edosurist isn't your
preferred
lynch, I think the majority of the game if not all (except Edo) are okay with an Edo lynch.)

Also, @Mod: Isn't it about time to seek a replacement for Edo?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #919 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 874, Blind Bandits wrote:
In post 872, the worst wrote:she'll be back as soon as she can be!! what's on ur mind?
well I read up a decent bit and it's kinda obvious that edos has been on some fuckshit so...

probably wanna lynch there

i think 123456789 is scum too but not for any associative reasons
FTFY.

Also, why am I scum? (Other than my lack of posts recently, so in other words, what did I do pre-election that makes you think I am scum here?)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #920 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 878, WhemeStar wrote:I have a meta read on 123456789 he’s conf town trust me
(I honestly have no idea how you have developed a meta read on me considering the fact that I'm
sure
you haven't played
that
many games with me, but okay.....)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #921 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 895, hebichan wrote:Honestly, we haven't even heard edo defend himself.
(He hasn't been on the site for a few days actually. I think he may have forgot about the site?)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #922 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 895, hebichan wrote:Wheme is pinging me pretty hard, so are FB and taz here.
Is it because of their playstyle, or does it go deeper than that?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #923 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 896, Blind Bandits wrote:I know how wheme has a meta read on 123456789; he doesn't, he's trolling, 123456789 is scum o/
I think I agree with like the first two-thirds of the statement. As in, everything up to "123456789 is scum".
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #925 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 913, WhemeStar wrote:What is blindbandits saying

They know my meta read and it’s wrong?

Cause I’m not trolling
Main thing would be to guage your accuracy in multiple games. Especially in a game where I roll scum (which this is not one of those cases).

Pedit: Did someone suggest that? I didn't think we were.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #930 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 928, Blind Bandits wrote:how many people are claiming to have a soulread on ircher as town here lol?
At least two - Ausuka and Mutantdevle. And fwiw, Ausuka has a 100% reads accuracy on me in I think over 4 games.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #931 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 930, 123456789 wrote:
In post 928, Blind Bandits wrote:how many people are claiming to have a soulread on ircher as town here lol?
At least two - Ausuka and WhemeStar. And fwiw, Ausuka has a 100% reads accuracy on me in I think over 4 games.
EBWOP

I don't know why I put Mutantdevle....
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #932 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 928, Blind Bandits wrote:even 123456789 knows!
FTFY.

For the record, I think it is possible for WhemeStar to have a meta read on me; I'm just doubtful because this is the first I've heard of it, and I never thought (no offense) Wheme was quite that observant/caring to develop one on me.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #936 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 934, skitter30 wrote:micro 701 - seems to be kinda bastard and he was a 'jester "town" cop variant' or something who achieved his wincon day3; ircher ran it so maybe he can clarify - most active game by far; none of those 'v/la' type things in his ISO
Oh yeah, that game!

The game was run with hidden win conditions; everyone was given a role pm like "Town" or "Mafia" or "Serial Killer", but in reality, all but two of them were Jesters. They were of course not aware this was the case, so in essence, the game still played like a game of mafia.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #938 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Yes, that would be correct.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #984 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 979, Firebringer wrote:hey the worst, i appreciate the effort you are putting into this game, but can you do me a favor and just shoot someone.
this day one isn't going to get anymore productive and it just seems we are stalling here.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1066 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:59 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1043, jjh927 wrote:Hebichan has been convicted of the grievous offence of electoral fraud, and must now pay the price for her crime and may no longer stand as a candidate in an election
Pretty sure this slot is confirmed scum now.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1067 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:00 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1045, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1, jjh927 wrote:-Electoral Commission: The mafia may designate a member to target someone, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. Any votes for shamed players will not be counted. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.
@mod
, can mafia target themselves with this ability?

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Edo!town mean Edosurist was telling the truth about not voting and hence we actually have 2 unaccounted for votes in that group?
Hmm... I think so....

(Also, Hebi is like conf!scum.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1068 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:01 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1048, Not Known 15 wrote:The Better Voting Party will, if you vote for it, lynch hebichan, who is confirmed scum according to our rules.
Mutant... You are assuming that only mafia has the power to hold people accountable for voter fraud.
The rules do not say that.
What makes you assume otherwise?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1069 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:01 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1050, Aronis wrote:Nooooo hebichan is like confirmed town now. Not scum
Wrong, like completely wrong.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1071 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:02 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1053, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1049, mutantdevle wrote:Also the mafia killed the slot with 4 posts.

Or they tried to kill the worst and the bodyguard did their job.

The mod was probably pissed with that choice considering they delayed the game to find that replacement :lol:
Do I need to say it again?
Nowhere in the rules you will find... something that says that ONLY mafia have the power to punish electoral fraud.
Okay, so I guess the Worst is town in that case?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1072 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:05 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1061, mutantdevle wrote:I do believe there is probably a town PR that functions in this way. Someone with this town PR would check within Hebichan, Taz and myloninja.
Why would a town role target Hebichan for voting fraud? Why wouldn't they target Tazaro who honestly had a better chance of double-voting?

Also, I was asked a survey during the night, and I think everyone else was too.... Anyone have any idea what that was about?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1073 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:06 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1070, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1065, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1064, ofrhz wrote:Nk15 for president

Also this means Tazaro likely voted twice too? Although I suppose there is a small possibility that edos lied about not going but I think his green flip makes this unlikely
What about Ruby Red?
Ruby red was in two districts and the other district didn’t have any double votes so I don’t think it was her

Voting aside, her alt personality is making it hard for me to get a solid read on her
@Ruby Red
: To clarify, you must vote for the same person in both districts, right?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1081 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 am

Post by 123456789 »

We have a quasi-guilty on Hebi.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1095 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1089, the worst wrote:
In post 1069, 123456789 wrote:
actually curious, why do you think it confirms her town Aronis?

why do you think it confirms her scum 1-9?
Why in the world do scum (or even town) pick Hebichan for the electoral commission over say Tazaro who as far as I could tell had a much higher probability (or at least, that's what we, the town, assumed) than Hebichan to actually commit fraud? It makes no sense; the only thing I can think of is that scum chose scum!Hebichan to psuedo-"confirm" Hebi as being "town".
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1098 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Join Mutantdevle's party.

Because I was highly disappointed with Fighting Dreamers/the worst yesterday. Sure, we all pressured you to lynch Edo, and that was the right choice imo even if it hit town. The thing is, you asked for feedback but barely provided any of your own. You also stalled way too much without really good reason imo. I don't think that makes you scum (and with the night kill, I think you are probably conf!town now), but I am not putting my faith in you as president again (at least not until SIMYK is back).
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1100 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by 123456789 »

@Tazaro: Be honest--did you or did you not vote twice for Fighting Dreamers? If you did, why?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1120 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1105, Aronis wrote:
In post 1089, the worst wrote:
In post 1069, 123456789 wrote:
actually curious, why do you think it confirms her town Aronis?

why do you think it confirms her scum 1-9?
Because, Mafia have complete control over the districts. This allows them to have an unusual amount of control over the town dayplay in the game. It makes sense for town to have something to counter that like a double vote. Then the rules pretty much explicitly confirm this is a thing by pointing out that the mafia have a roleblocker like ability to deal with town players that can abuse and manipulate district mechanics.

Scum doublevoters are incredibly rare, they're a bit OP. In this setup it's true x10. The doublevoter has to be town.
You realize that on a mechanical level, this doesn't really make logical sense, right?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1124 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1112, Firebringer wrote:I am going to play this game day seriously.

and i seriously think hebichan is town.
Elaborate.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1126 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1123, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1115, Firebringer wrote:the worst and hebichan and aronis are town.
Only one of them is truly mechanically cleared. Elaborate on the other two.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1201 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:53 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1150, Aronis wrote:
In post 1120, 123456789 wrote: You realize that on a mechanical level, this doesn't really make logical sense, right?
No, I don't realize that. It seems like a fantastic town role to me.
Doublevoting is something anyone can do, regardless of their alignment. All they have to do is send in a postal vote during the campaign phase AND vote on election day.

This is then considered electoral fraud, and mafia have an ability to punish those who commit electoral fraud. Snce we are not certain that town has a similar power (though the chance is probably much greater than zero), it is fair to suspect anyone who commits fraud.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1202 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:55 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1168, Ausuka wrote:Yeah tw is town and should be our president again today imo.

(also can people do the lie detector thing again please with nothing else in the post because it costs nothing etc)
Why president?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1204 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:58 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1180, the worst wrote:
In post 1170, skitter30 wrote:math's stack-the-deck kinda taught me the perils of assuming why/how prs (specifically bg's) died tbh

although i'd feel kinda bad fucking up on something like this twice tho
do you think muffin might have targeted someone else?
(The only other thing Muffin could've done was not use their ability as we don't have another president.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1205 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:00 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1203, Ausuka wrote:Because he was my only conftown but he doesn't want presidency so...
Makes sense. You can only use the ability during the night?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1207 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:08 am

Post by 123456789 »

I think we should use the lie detector ability slightly differently. In particular, we shouldn't use it on posts with one person but rather two or three people.

For instance: "123456789 and Mutantdevle are aligned with the town." Then, when you get the lie detector result, if you get truth, you know both people are town. Otherwise, town is guaranteed at least one scum out of the two.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1231 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1214, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1209, Tazaro wrote:
In post 1173, Tazaro wrote:I hereby have two things to proceed to pucker up into a monumental megaphone and claim to the clammy, sweaty seated awaiting audience ...
Engage.
Two things are--> I postal voted for Fighting Dreamers. Then I election day voted for Fighting Dreamers.
Asshole.

@Hebichan and @Tazaro, I'd like to take this moment to say that Edosurist's death is entirely on the pair of you. If either of you had spoken up about your double votes yesterday then we would have known there was 2 double votes sooner and Edosurist wouldn't have had to die. We are now in a situation where your actions have caused us to misslynch a townie and each of you are now heavily due policy lynches that could probably be spent better elsewhere. As a town, we agreed almost unanimously that double voting was a scum claim yet both of you had to be anti-town and go through with it anyway. Instead of speaking up, you were both cowards and let someone else eat the lynch that each of you deserved. You should have taken responsibility for your actions and spoken up sooner.

So shame on both of you for your actions.

Knowing you had double voted made Edosurist's claim so much more likely to be true. Hence you both knew we were lynching a townie. Tazaro, at the very least, was softly defending Edosurist. He made a few comments agreeing with the worst on how so much support for Edosurist was suspicious. Of course, if he really wanted to save Edosurist's life he would have claimed his double vote. Hebichan on the other hand, made no effort to oppose the Edosurist lynch. He just commented on the situation with no real input. If there's scum in these double voters then I'm convinced it's Hebichan. If we are going to lynch over this situation again then it should be Hebichan that goes. I don't think it's wise to spend 3 lynches here though. If we have a killing role then they should definitely take out Taz because he'd be dangerous to be kept for MyLo.

This whole fiasco is annoying. But at least we have the 2 (in my opinion) confirmed townies of the worst and Ausuka to balance this out.
For the record, I think Tazaro is town. Why? Because I just don't feel like scum would be so out here. (Like, unless someone has reason to suspect otherwise based on Tazaro's playstyle in other games, that's my stance.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1232 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1217, Tazaro wrote:pre-ninja: I did not agree with the logic of double voting equals a problem and therefore Edosurist equals a convenient person who gets to be dumped into a lynch pool and then gets lynched because the mob (who I wasn't a part of) said to lynch him and kill scum, at best, or at the least find the dratted double voter. What a crummy plan. Someone in this thread said about double voting that "it's a scum claim." Who was it that dared write that, again?
I wanna say it was Not Known 15.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1233 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1225, the worst wrote:
In post 1219, Tazaro wrote:Edosurist is enough proof that it embroiled the wrong people. And NO I did not double vote as a way to be consistent at defending myself from Edosurist and myself from future criticism. I am not a foreseer of the future. Edosurist's lynch was a left turn to me, and I think my posting day one made that clear.
if you felt so strongly about this you had ample opportunity to speak up. :>
Tbf, Tazaro kinda did by telling you NOT to go with the majority and all. Like, it wasn't exactly explicitly, but he was heavily implying that you should lynch elsewhere. Again, I don't necessarily fault you for the mislynch as we were all pressuring you to do it. (I did have issues with the way the presidency was ran, but I've already explained my thoughts there.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1234 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by 123456789 »

People who we do not lynch under any circumstances today:
Tazaro
The Worst
Ausuka

People who we should strongly consider lynching today:
Hebichan (because of being exposed by the electoral fraud and the fact that no town PR with the possible exception of the Worst would've (imo) targeted Hebichan over The Worst with that ability. Heck, mafia don't really have a reason to either except to quasi-"confirm" Hebi as town. I find the latter more likely.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1255 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:57 am

Post by 123456789 »

This is me making a post so I don't get prodded by accident.

I don't really have anything new to contribute atm other than I think the mod nerfed the Lie Detector ability way too much. It would be very hard to break the game with it even at full power.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1257 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:03 am

Post by 123456789 »

@Mutant --> Thanks for quoting Hebi; that gives us all the more reason to scumread them.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1291 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1288, Myloninja13 wrote:Hi I'm back!

From the district placements, I kinda have to believe that the Poop Posting Party are likely all town, or at least Whemestar is very likely town. I don't know why they'd split us up like that otherwise.

And Taz and Hebi were the double votes then, and Hebi claimed third party. Not sure what to think of Taz though lol.

By the way, I'm open for requests on a district name change today! If you want a district name changed, I can help out!
Change "Central Park" to "Townie Park".
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1292 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1272, hebichan wrote:im just gonna full claim my fucking dumb role here.

Im a third party anarchist.
My goal is to be in two tied districts over the course of the game.

I get Joat powers unlocked after certain things.
1. if im caught for electoral fruading, I get a one shot protest, which means I can stop the lynch after its been chosen but before it resolves to stop the lynch and make the president resolve a new one.
2. I can choose to arrange the members of a single district one night. This is after I am in a single tied district. My choices supercede the mafia's and if it causes two or less people to be in another district, the mafia can reshuffle any other district to fit the constraints.
3. After there is a colotion lynch, I can choose to lock a single district for a night, mafia can not touch it.

that's why I wanted to find the other double voter so badly yesterday, if I can't trust town to vote normally, my role is nearly impossible.
Are you neutral third party or self-aligned third party?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1321 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 am

Post by 123456789 »

HURT: Hebichan
HURT: WhemeStar
HURT WITH A BLADE: Not Known 15[/hurt]
HEAL: Ausuka
HEAL: 123456789
HEAL: The Worst
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1322 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1321, 123456789 wrote:HURT: Hebichan
HURT WITH A BLADE: Not Known 15
HEAL: Ausuka
HEAL: 123456789
HEAL: The Worst
EBWOP.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1324 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:31 am

Post by 123456789 »

Oh, ok.

Not Known 15 needs to go though.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1330 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1328, Tazaro wrote:Who is most likely to be president?
Ruby followed by Aronis and then Mutant.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1362 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:21 am

Post by 123456789 »

Everyone just votes Ruby Red or Mutant for prez and we're good.

Aronis wouldn't be too bad, but I think Mutant would make the better president, and I would highly recommend NOT being spoiler votes.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1368 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1365, hebichan wrote:Why do you care if I win, my win doesnt end the game, as far as I'm aware. I just leave the game.
I'm suspicious still, and I'd like to get rid of your protest ability today, but okay, we'll go with it for now....
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1380 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:36 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1372, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1371, the worst wrote:
In post 1370, WhemeStar wrote:Why am I so lost this game
dw you're just scum flailing, this feeling will pass.
;)
I’m third party
Fullclaim please.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1423 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1411, mutantdevle wrote:If you are genuinely third party, then we at least need to know your win condition. Otherwise, we don't know whether or not you are a threat.

And if you are third party, please justify to us why the hell you would claim that?
I think his win condition is pretty obvious.......
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1434 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:59 am

Post by 123456789 »

Besides, I can't vote mutant now.....
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1482 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:35 am

Post by 123456789 »

A tie????!!!

People should've just double-voted in Hebi's district....
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1483 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 am

Post by 123456789 »

Happy scumday Tazaro!
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1485 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:58 am

Post by 123456789 »

It's unlikely. As I said, I didn't.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1521 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by 123456789 »

HURT: Hebi
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1546 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by 123456789 »

HURT: Firebringer
HURT: Not Known 15

I think I agree with Mutant's logic here regarding Hebi actually.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1573 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Wait, wait, wait!

What if Wheme and Hebi are aligned with each other in some way? (Not mafia, but something else???)$
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1596 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1589, Aronis wrote:Please please please stay away from tazaro rn. Lynch anyone but tazaro today
Why?

Are you third-party as well?

@Mod: How many third parties are there in this game?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1597 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by 123456789 »

WhemeStar is starting to like a really good lynch btw.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1638 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:36 am

Post by 123456789 »

V/LA until marathon weekend ends.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1701 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:34 am

Post by 123456789 »

I claim Town Roleblocker
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1957 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:19 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1761, Aronis wrote:
Leave: Bull Moose Party

Join: Shit Posting Party
Why?????
In post 1763, the worst wrote:

note to self: policy aronis in all future games
That’s really a bad idea.
In post 1767, Aronis wrote:
In post 1763, the worst wrote:

note to self: policy aronis in all future games
quit whining so much and do something useful. And maybe reflect on the fact that if you weren't such an awful president day 1 I would've considered joining your party.
This post gives me a scum!vibe.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1958 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1775, Aronis wrote:Pagetop!
In post 1772, the worst wrote:so yes dude you're great policy, gamestate is objectively better without you

now quit whining about me whining so much and do something useful!!!
joining wheme's party is very useful tyvm
How is it useful?
In post 1778, Aronis wrote:
In post 1777, the worst wrote:yes joining a hardclaimed antitown player with high groupscum equity's party is genius
this is the way I see it:
we tried the worst Day 1, his presidency was the worst
we tried mutant Day 2, his presidency was very bad
now it's Day 3 and unlike some people, I don't want another Day of awfulness, so I'm going to give a new guy a try. So I'm going to go with the new guy that's been consistently active and was one of the few people expressing distaste with yesterday's bad lynch.

sure, he may have claimed 3rd party, but he's better than you either way
Mutant’s presidency wasn’t bad until we lynched Tazaro; that was kinda a mistake tbh. Also, I’m starting to get scum!vibes from your posts.
In post 1785, Aronis wrote:
In post 1782, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1780, the worst wrote:@scum please also don't enter my party for I will lynch u
If I’m president I’m PROBABLY lynching orfhz
omg someone suggested a lynch that isn't stupid. it's about time
In post 1796, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1778, Aronis wrote:So I'm going to go with the new guy that's been consistently active and was one of the few people expressing distaste with yesterday's bad lynch.
Why was yesterday's lynch bad?
It was bad because Tazaro was town, and it should’ve been fairly obvious such was the case. Again, like I said D1, they weren’t likely scum cuz their actions basically asked for a lynch.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1959 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:35 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1709, jjh927 wrote:
Central Park

Whemestar - Wheme
Myloninja13 - Wheme
Ruby Red - Ruby

Mayfair Club

123456789 - Ruby
Wraith - Wheme
skitter30 - Mutant?
Ruby Red - Ruby

The greatest city in the World!

ofrhz - ???
Invisibility - ???
Oath - ???

Coney Island

Aronis - Wheme
Not Known 15 - Mutant?
mutantdevle - Mutant

Theme Park

Hebichan - ???
Blind Bandits - ???
the worst - ???

Party allegiances:

Party NameParty LeaderOther Members
SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPthe worstInvisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedBlind Bandits; hebichan
mutante Partymutantdevle123456789; skitter30; Not Known 15; ofrhz
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Oath
Bull Moose PartyAronis
Unaligned-----Nobody!

The campaigning phase of day 3 has begun! This subphase will end and Election Day will begin in (expired on 2018-07-18 00:30:00).
The above is annotated by where I think people are gonna vote Election Day. Thoughts?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #1994 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:00 am

Post by 123456789 »

How does lynching town have to do with anything?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2032 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:34 am

Post by 123456789 »

HURT: Not Known 15
HURT: Oath
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2058 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Yeah, I don't think I am really impressed by the claim.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2059 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by 123456789 »

I also took a look again of Fire+Oath's ISO, and I still think that the ISO points to them being scum.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2074 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:38 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1666, Oath wrote:Life got stupid, but I'm here.

Honestly I'd prefer a hebichan lynching, but Taz works too given the claim.

I have some reads

Conftown imo
theworst
skitter

Towny
Blind Bandits
Wraith
Ausuka

Scummy
Aronis
Ruby
Whemestar
mutante
mylo

GOT TO GO SCUMMY BEYOND REASON
Invisibility
Hebichan
Taz

null
ofrhz
not known 15
It would be nice if you elaborate on these reads.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2093 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:59 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2083, WhemeStar wrote:Mutant idk if you did this or not yet

Full claim your guilty
Why?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2094 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 0, jjh927 wrote:the worst FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra) - Confirmed Town
Oath Firebringer - Likely Scum
ofrhz Iconeum - ???
Hebichan - Very likely third party (hard to believe that scum get the protest ability)
skitter30 ArcAngel9 - Town
Myloninja13 - ???
123456789 - Town (Confirmed from my PoV)
Wraith - ???
Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra) - ???
Aronis - ???
Ruby Red - Maybe town?
Not Known 15 - Scum?
Whemestar - Third Party???
Invisibility - ???
mutantdevle - Town
That's where I'm at currently...... Too many question marks.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2099 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Can you explain the Wraith read? Like, they really haven't done anything this game yet are pretty high up in your list.

Myloninja13 I think was pretty good towards the beginning of the game, but I feel like as the game progresses, they are sinking back down to the null line.

Oath really needs to be lower in the list, but I think that was a given.

I glanced through Invisibility and feel your read there is fine.

I think the read I disagree most on is probably WhemeStar. Like, I wouldn't say this necessarily looks like a town game from him, but I don't get the impression really of this being a scumgame either. In other words, I'm currently inclined to believe their third party claim tbqh. If he isn't third party, I think I'm inclined to say he is actually town this game.

Honestly, I have no idea about Blind Bandits and don't feel like looking into it at the moment....

Same more or less for Ofrhz as well.

I think I'm more or less good with your other reads.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2100 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2098, Blind Bandits wrote:PEOPLE WHO PUT THEIR OWN NAME IN READLISTS SHOULD BE PURGED BTW
Reads please and thank you.

Actually....
@Everyone: Reads list please and thank you.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2101 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Also:
How much time do we have til the election phase?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2110 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2108, Blind Bandits wrote:
In post 2107, the worst wrote:you're wasting time critiquing the structure of the upper half of my reads list and assuming I didn't put it that way for a reason tho

plenty of other stuff to use your time for
i dont wanna interrupt your tunnel but thats totally not what just happened
?

Isn't that exactly what just happened?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2112 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2106, Blind Bandits wrote:i mean you say awful but idk about that

did skitter claim 3p?
Pretty sure this is a no. Why do you ask?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2116 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Blind Bandits, are you going to summarize your current reads into a single post?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2122 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2118, Blind Bandits wrote:
In post 2116, 123456789 wrote:Blind Bandits, are you going to summarize your current reads into a single post?
im not cause i have not read this game since mid d1, purrc might
In a way, I haven't been following well ever since like day 2, but I still want something from your slot that gives me an idea where your slot is.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2124 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2115, the worst wrote:do like anything to be town then fmpov you have 0 town and like 5 scum in your ISO which is a huge tell lmao
Ftr, I didn't understand this post either, and I speak primarily English.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2130 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by 123456789 »

The Worst, if you lynch Blind Bandits today, you will never receive my vote for president again.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2132 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Mutant's is fairly active, but we aren't exactly accepting new members at the moment.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2137 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Hi Invisibility! Please post your current reads in a single post, thank you!
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2140 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by 123456789 »

What have ya'll been doing?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2143 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by 123456789 »

I mean, I really think skitter is town. They have been engaged in the game, and their posts seem to make a lot of sense and don't really have a scum vibe to them. What do you scumread about them @Blind Bandits?

Pedit: Okay then.....
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2146 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Oath.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2151 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2148, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2086, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2083, WhemeStar wrote:Mutant idk if you did this or not yet

Full claim your guilty
Don’t take it personally but you are either stupid or really not paying attention to what people are saying.
Last post I remember of yours is you saying you don’t want to full claim it

So full claim it
You first.
In post 2149, Blind Bandits wrote:i know we haven't really done shit but lot of people should be able to see we're pretty much textbook lurk mislynch
I'm not sure about that, but I don't really have a solid read on your slot....

Pedit: Tomorrow. (As in the next day.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2152 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by 123456789 »

*next day phase.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2154 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by 123456789 »

You claimed third party. If you fullclaim, our party will consider saying more about the guilty.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2156 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Don't ask me; like I said, I don't have a solid read either way on your ISO.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2159 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by 123456789 »

???

I don't think we had a legit guilty on Hebi???
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2192 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:15 am

Post by 123456789 »

Hmmm.... Maybe..... But I think I'm currently obliged to stay in my current party PT.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2224 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:08 am

Post by 123456789 »

Oath is scum, and I am the one with the guilty.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2234 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2231, the worst wrote:
In post 2224, 123456789 wrote:
Oath is scum, and I am the one with the guilty.
soft or hard guilty?
I'd probably suggest full claiming here
Soft guilty.

Besides, I claimed earlier, so.......
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2235 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2233, Oath wrote:I think that's long gone as a possibility. That's why I am not voting- I don't know who to vote for at this point.
Vote for Aronis or Mylo or *maybe* Wheme.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2249 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2244, Blind Bandits wrote:
Ruby Red wrote:did we ever figure out exactly how ties are broken
In post 2241, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2240, Blind Bandits wrote:just letting you guys know, we break ties my dudes
To clarify, are you claiming a PR that decides which way the ties go?
that i am
Ruby Red wrote:did we ever figure out exactly how ties are broken
just told ya
Hmmm...... But again, why do we always have so many ties?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2250 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by 123456789 »

(Also, I believe the claim, but am unsure what that says about Bandit's alignment.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2275 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:47 am

Post by 123456789 »

Mr. President, please don’t let us down this time! Lynch Oath!
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2288 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:48 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 1698, Tazaro wrote:
In post 1697, Ausuka wrote:I'm not a guy thank you very much.

Also that isn't how muffin's role worked according to the flip???
I was speaking of ofrhz.
Muffin took away the kill that I did on the worst. But I was told by the mod that mafia could still kill the worst (or whomever I tried to kill) if I happened to also target him simultaneously with the mafia's nightkill toward the worst. My theory, which I already stated,,,,, was that maybe mafia tried to kill muffinman while I tried to kill the worst.
This is why it is a soft guilty as the likelihood of mafia killing Muffin seems exceptionally low.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2294 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Good vote!
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2339 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2323, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2316, Blind Bandits wrote:because the last guilty worked out
The last guilty was not a hard guilty.

Yes I am serious.
I looked into the alignment of Aronis and it wasn't town.
If you want I can claim...
I am a retired Detective.
Due to my retirement, I will only go active after 3 mislynches(which happened yesterday).
Then I will be able to discern if my target is aligned with the town.
Before I resume my activities I will look like an ordinary voter(which probably means Vanilla).
Unlike a normal cop, I will not be fooled by millers and Godfathers.
But due to my old age I will only be able to act every other night.
Not sure I buy this...
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2355 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:01 am

Post by 123456789 »

For once Wheme is right.

Wheme, if you are president, who do you lynch?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2359 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by 123456789 »

VOTE: Skip to the election early.
Can this be a thing?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2380 (isolation #141) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Leave mutant party

Join Lynch Scum Day One Party
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2382 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by 123456789 »

I’m not electing you like ever @Aronis. Same applies for Hebichan and Not Known 15.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2406 (isolation #143) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:03 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2387, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2380, 123456789 wrote:
Leave mutant party

Join Lynch Scum Day One Party
:(

May I ask the reason for this change?
Felt like it; nothing was really happening.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2446 (isolation #144) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2426, Psyche wrote:why is the choice between wheme and ruby red? are parties set in stone from day 1?
In post 2427, Psyche wrote:forgive me im still missing a lot of context since there's no way i'll be able to read every post in this thread
It isn’t.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2447 (isolation #145) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2436, Invisibility wrote:i dont want to deal with this crap
@everyone wanting to be president today claim someone or a group of people you will lynch
Not Known 15 or Ofrhz.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2448 (isolation #146) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2441, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2435, Not Known 15 wrote:Ruby Red , Mutant , Invisibility , Psyche , 123456789 and ofrhz(you) are the list where I would apply pressure, however, not necessarily in this order.
My lynchpool is Ruby Red, Mutant, Invisibility, Psyche, 123456789, and ofrhz. I will pressure my scumreads... wrong answers and they are dead. No answers and they are dead.
1) Your lynch pool is like 2/3rds of the entire game
2) Your lynch pool is really bad.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2449 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2306, jjh927 wrote:
Here are the districts for today.

Central Park

Blind Bandits - Wheme?
Psyche - ???
Invisibility - ???

Mayfair Club

skitter30 - ??? (Ruby?)
Ruby Red - Ruby
123456789 - ???

Whemestar - Wheme
hebichan - ??? (Ruby?)
Not Known 15 - Not Known 15

Put town players in here hehe

ofrhz - ??? (Skitter30?)
Ruby Red - Ruby

Theme Park

Myloninja13 - Wheme
Aronis - Wheme
mutantdevle - Wheme

Also party allegiances.

Party allegiances:

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPInvisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedBlind Bandits
mutante Partymutantdevle123456789; skitter30; ofrhz
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Aronis; Hebichan
Lynch Oath? PartyNot Known 15
Unaligned-----Nobody!

The campaigning phase of day 4 has begun and will end in (expired on 2018-07-30 11:00:00)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2450 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2449, 123456789 wrote:
In post 2306, jjh927 wrote:
Here are the districts for today.

Central Park

Blind Bandits - Wheme?
Psyche - ???
Invisibility - ???

Mayfair Club

skitter30 - ??? (Ruby?)
Ruby Red - Ruby
123456789 - ???

Whemestar - Wheme
hebichan - ??? (Ruby?)
Not Known 15 - Not Known 15

Put town players in here hehe

ofrhz - ??? (Skitter30?)
Ruby Red - Ruby

Theme Park

Myloninja13 - Wheme
Aronis - Wheme
mutantdevle - Wheme

Also party allegiances.

Party allegiances:

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPInvisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedBlind Bandits
mutante Partymutantdevle123456789; skitter30; ofrhz
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Aronis; Hebichan
Lynch Oath? PartyNot Known 15
Unaligned-----Nobody!

The campaigning phase of day 4 has begun and will end in (expired on 2018-07-30 11:00:00)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2478 (isolation #149) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:36 am

Post by 123456789 »

I’m voting Blind Bandits.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2497 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by 123456789 »

prolly my district that tied.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2507 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:18 am

Post by 123456789 »

Not Known 15, Ofrhz, or Invisibility for the lynch pls.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2517 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 am

Post by 123456789 »

VOTE: Invisibility
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2547 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:15 am

Post by 123456789 »

............................................................................................................................................................................................................Really nothing new to say other than I wish this game was over tbh.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2619 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:33 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2555, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2554, hebichan wrote:Which shouldn't be a concern when my win condition is fairly simple to achieve, without scum interference at least.
And there is nothing bad that happens when you win, other than you leaving?
You lied to us once about what happens with your abilities when you said that protest would prevent us from lynching you; when it instead delayed the lynch and would have given the president problems after lynch...
why should we trust your claim, that you are indeed a neutral that doesn't harm town by more than existing?
Yeah no. If they wanted screw us over, they’d probably would’ve done so already.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2620 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:36 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2572, Ankamius wrote:like

hebi's claim isn't scummy and from what I can tell, the lie she apparently told is the type that makes sense with her claim

I think I don't understand the setup well enough to understand what the point against NK15 is?
NK15 has acted scummy in general and has been trying to undermine town at every opportunity.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2623 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:58 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2022, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2021, WhemeStar wrote:Cause it’s Anonymous
I have info that makes Oath the lynch and everyone in my party PT knows... that message came from Mutant.
Might as well reveal this...
In post 2023, Not Known 15 wrote:
Joining mutant's party is a scumclaim right now. Do not join the party.
In post 2315, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2314, Psyche wrote:why not just agree on a lynch and elect whoever promises to follow through on it
Good idea.
Got a guilty result on Aronis.
We elect me...

I lynch Aronis.

One less scum.
In post 2323, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2316, Blind Bandits wrote:because the last guilty worked out
The last guilty was not a hard guilty.

Yes I am serious.
I looked into the alignment of Aronis and it wasn't town.
If you want I can claim...
I am a retired Detective.
Due to my retirement, I will only go active after 3 mislynches(which happened yesterday).
Then I will be able to discern if my target is aligned with the town.
Before I resume my activities I will look like an ordinary voter(which probably means Vanilla).
Unlike a normal cop, I will not be fooled by millers and Godfathers.
But due to my old age I will only be able to act every other night.
In post 2352, Not Known 15 wrote:Yeah. The guilty is fake.... and so is my claim.
my belief that Aronis is mafia is not fake, though.
I recently reread their ISO and they are very red to me.
Here are the points that put Aronis in my suspicion:

Their ISO then continues with fluff like pagetops and references on pagetops as well a very suspicious post.
They admit that they can't read properly.
They even continue with this the next posts in their ISO.
The key question of course is... why would someone who disvalues their reads this much want to be president, with a campaign for quick votekill?
Buddying.
581[/post]:
In post 579, Aronis wrote:[quote="In
There's a reason I'm not running for president OKAY? I realize I'm not popular :cry:
In post 581, Aronis wrote: I'd release my plan to be efficient, but I think the ship sailed on me being president. I might try again tomorrow
This looks strange, constructed. First Aronis says that they are not running for president, and then they say the ship sailed. If it were the other way around, it would not raise my eyebrows. The timeline doesn't look alright here.
. Why does Aronis care so much about being townread, and nothing else?
Disruptive.
. Aronis is only caring about themselves... again.
... then they assert that they are obvious town, really?
looks like blatant signaling. Really, what is this? Come on.
In post 1907, Aronis wrote:Mylo- can we be friends please?
In post 1923, Aronis wrote:
In post 1921, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1918, Aronis wrote:
In post 1909, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1907, Aronis wrote:Mylo- can we be friends please?
Yep!
Okay please don't lynch me or wheme or do anything that would put us in danger, tia
No problem! You up for a orh/BB/Invis lynch?
if wheme is president, yes
This is never T+T.

Then came their strange insistence on "the worst isnt conftown".
In post 1992, Aronis wrote:
In post 1991, Blind Bandits wrote:so lost rn
Don't vote the worst, he's going to kill you. I'd vote for Wheme or mutant instead
Another case of signaling?
In post 2166, Aronis wrote:and blind bandits are still probably scum
...especially in the light of this.

TL;DR:
Their contributions point towards them being a disruptively playing signaling Mafia when Mafia have daytalk...
signaling to Blind Bandits and MYLO, who are under suspicion...
or, to put it in other words, a
Traitor
Take these posts for instance. To be clear, my guilty was supposed to be anonymous, but Not Known 15 undermined that by outting it. Then he started day 4 by claiming a fake guilty.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2656 (isolation #157) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:01 am

Post by 123456789 »

HURT: NK15
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2657 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2647, Ankamius wrote:well can we conjure up a snowstorm or something so we can't land there?
Not happening at this point.

Gg scum.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2662 (isolation #159) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:34 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2658, Ankamius wrote:so do you think nk15 is scum or are you just lynching whoever
Think they’re scum.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2665 (isolation #160) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:51 am

Post by 123456789 »

vizzy can definitely die now. I was sheeping mutant at the beginning of the day.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2667 (isolation #161) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:54 am

Post by 123456789 »

the one who claims first can live today.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2682 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:57 am

Post by 123456789 »

I'm kinda tempted to say just lynch Vizzy cuz their lack of claiming today (as a vt) is ridiculous imo.

At the same time, I think BB should go on with the deal we made and lynch NK15 since Vizzy did claim first...
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2685 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by 123456789 »

I was being serious--if I were president, I'd be lynching NK15 immediately now.
Pedit: That's like a third of it. Ask Mutant about the rest.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2686 (isolation #164) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 0, jjh927 wrote:ofrhz Iconeum
Hebichan
Third party that has acted in good faith for town.
skitter30 ArcAngel9
Part of my town bloc.
Myloninja13
I know my role.
Psyche Wraith
Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra)
Their role is necessarily town-aligned.
Aronis
Ankamius Ruby Red
Not Known 15
Whemestar
Claimed third party; not willing to really lynch this at the time being tbh.
Invisibility
mutantdevle
Part of my townbloc.
Anyone not crossed off is in my lynchpool right now.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2687 (isolation #165) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Mylo has the ability to change district names and Ruby Red/Ankamius have the ability to be and vote in two districts.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2688 (isolation #166) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Eh, I'd take Ankamius and Mylo out of my lynchpool for now as well. Still a bit suspicious though.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2690 (isolation #167) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Because you were near lynch. Like, you were asked multiple times to claim, including by the president. Flat out refusal to do so is scum-indicative since we do have a time limit.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2705 (isolation #168) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Yeah, Vizzy, final reads?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2710 (isolation #169) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by 123456789 »

@Mod: Please prod Not Known 15 if you haven't done so already.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2725 (isolation #170) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:35 am

Post by 123456789 »

V/LA August 10-21.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2726 (isolation #171) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:36 am

Post by 123456789 »

(I should be able to post regularly from August 10-14... I'm just setting V/LA then as a precaution.)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2807 (isolation #172) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:18 am

Post by 123456789 »

VOTE: Skitter30
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2808 (isolation #173) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:18 am

Post by 123456789 »

Who's the person who gets the opinion poll stuff? Claim now.
UNVOTE:
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2816 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:31 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2815, Wh4t wrote:Are we voting for president now?
yes
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2817 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:32 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2809, mutantdevle wrote:What benefit is there for them to claim?
poe reasons. Look, there’s probs only 6 townies left in this game.
VOTE: Hebichan
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2818 (isolation #176) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:32 am

Post by 123456789 »

oh yeah....

VOTE: WhemeStar
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2819 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:33 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2812, hebichan wrote:And according to mod the entire game needs to tie for my condition and we have no idea how ties redolve without bb. L freaking o freakin L. Coulda been avoided if nk wasnt an idiot.
Mafia resolve them now.

You can still win.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2820 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:34 am

Post by 123456789 »

Town’s lost basically at this pt anyway....
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2832 (isolation #179) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by 123456789 »

That blasphemy.......

HURT WITH A BLADE: Vizzy-Wizzy
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2846 (isolation #180) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by 123456789 »

*zzzzzzzz*
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2863 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2849, Invisibility wrote:ok so here's a statement: im not voting wheme
who should i vote
Mutant or Skitter or myself.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2864 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:39 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2853, Invisibility wrote:i think ofrhz is town
therefore i think wheme is lynching town?
You can lynch town as town... Not that I really think Ofrhz is town.....
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2880 (isolation #183) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2871, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2870, Ankamius wrote:This gamestate feels like a loss already
I agree
I second this.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2881 (isolation #184) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by 123456789 »

VOTE: Mutant

Might as well let someone besides scum to win btw.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2882 (isolation #185) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by 123456789 »

(This game is so boring...)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2884 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Join LSD1P today! I offer free hangman!

Hey @Ankamius, could you ENDORSE me as party leader?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2885 (isolation #187) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 2883, mutantdevle wrote:We've not lost yet.
Meh, but at this point, I want the gane to be over.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2886 (isolation #188) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Can’t remember if I statd this, but V/LA August 15-21, esp. Aug 18-20.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2902 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by 123456789 »

(lol)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #2942 (isolation #190) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:13 am