Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4114, RadiantCowbells wrote:WhemeStar has died! He was
Left Door Knocker, Town Odd-Night Voyeur Neighbour

Spoiler: Role PM
It's very rude to stare!

Welcome! You are the
Left Door Knocker, Town Odd-Night Voyeur Neighbour

One of Two (Odd-Night): You are only one of the knockers and may only act on odd nights.
Knocker (Voyeur): Each night you may target a player and determine what abilities, if any, targeted them.
Neighbour (Neighbour): You belong to a neighbourhood which can be found here.

You win when the Goblins have been sent to the oubliette.

Day 6 has begun!
In post 3658, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reality Check has died! They were
Right Door Knocker, Town Even-Night Voyeur Neighbour

Spoiler: Role PM
Immfmmfmmf!

Welcome! You are the
Right Door Knocker, Town Even-Night Voyeur Neighbour

One of Two (Even-Night): You are only one of the knockers and may only act on even nights.
Knocker (Voyeur): Each night you may target a player and determine what abilities, if any, targeted them.
Neighbour (Neighbour): You belong to a neighbourhood which can be found here.

You win when the Goblins have been sent to the oubliette.

Day 5 has begun!

Of course, the even night voyeur dies N4 and the odd nght one dies N5. How could I have voted Wheme after Reality role flip? *smacks self* d’oh.

@Wisdom , it has to be Shoshin. . She is the only one implicated by protective actions. Reality already cleared random asthe communicative and since they are both only voyeurs and not watchers, who else can it possibly be?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Shoshin »

I don't know why I wasted my time with this hopeless game.

I protected Nancy.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Shoshin »

Just vote me already if that's how this is going to go. Don't waste my time if there's no way you're going to change your mind.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

nancy, its shoshin and tw
Unless its only one scum left, in which case it's just shoshin
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4127, Shoshin wrote:Don't waste my time if there's no way you're going to change your mind.
Youre not telling us who the scumteam is
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

Like, your only option is to push it's tw solo but youre not even doing that
So its prolly both of you
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Shoshin »

So you think I'm a scum doctor who claimed bodyguard on D2 and then protected the macho cop who I simultaneously killed, knowing the cop was somehow a macho cop so that my protect would fail?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

more likely than nancy or random being scum, yep
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Shoshin »

I'll say this again - the scum are between Random, Wisdom, and the worst.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Shoshin »

And I stop a mislynch on Sajj? No.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4011, the worst wrote:VOTE: Sajj

will be in literal shock of this is town tbh
This is pretty scummy coming right after Nancy entered the thread calling Sajj scum.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4035, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4001, Wisdom wrote:all i know is that you and random are town
Idk anymore about tw and wheme
Shoshin continues feeling like she wants to force her agentas through

@nancy
I think Sajj is scummy and Shoshin is clueless.

Sajj lying about being 1-shot makes 0 sense because I don’t believe for one second scum doesn’t shoot him over Reality. As for Shoshin, I could see that if she’s a bg why they let her live over Sajj. I think she could have possibly been pocketed.

I find it curious how Shoshin never ever considers Wheme to even be a possibility.

If Sajj flips red and the game doesn’t end, lynch Shoshin. If he flips green, then lynch Wheme.
This is just absurdly wrong.

Is Nancy going to finally admit that she's been wrong about things and maybe reevaluate?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Shoshin »

If the worst is so townie, why haven't scum killed him?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4047, WhemeStar wrote:Why does scum redirect someone to themselves??
This is just infuriating. I'm saying this the entirety of the day phase trying to protect Sajj and what's Wheme do? Ignore it until she's hammered, then pose the question as if I hadn't been asking it for the past 10 pages, and then unvote.

Unbelievable, really.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4120, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4116, Wisdom wrote:not voting because probably lylo but consider my vote on shoshin
I’m relieved you didn’t die, since I’m very sure you’re town now, so one less person to sort. Sorry about hammer. :facepalm:
Why are you so sure Wisdom is town?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3461, Shoshin wrote:
In post 3436, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3435, Wisdom wrote:because shes scum maybe?
All of the contradictions are pinging me. She trashes CS for being bad at finding scum OOH then keeps referencing his reads on Random as a basis for her to tunnel him.

I would think if she really wanted random lynched, she would have absolutely saved the one player who was not only scumreading him but had the best chance of persuading others to lynch him, since she has pretty much positioned herself as a broken record about him.

*tin foil* theory: Shoshin is w/w with random?
Shep isn't a good townie. I know who Shep's main is, I've played with him before, and we've talked in PM about how we play the game and our strengths and weaknesses. He's bad as town, good as scum. And he admits this openly.

I reference him re: Random to point out that I'm not alone in suspectnig Random - two other townies also did, Nico and Shep - but I'm the one who caught Random and explained why he's scum to Shep - Shep just agreed, in part because he trusts my scumhunting skills.

Yeah, I get that you keep saying I would have saved Shep. I didn't. I chose not to. Get over it.

Would you have died in place of Angel if Angel was confirmed town? I'm guessing not, since you keep saying her play was anti-town. Just because someone is confirmed town doesn't mean it's worth dying in their place.
In post 3323, Shoshin wrote:Alright, whatever. Lynch Chick. Nothing I say is going to stop that from happening.
In post 3304, Shoshin wrote:
In post 3301, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Shoshin are you a 3P because that would explain a lot. She was definitely pushing a random/Chick S v S thing earlier. Her rage towards CS makes total sense if she’s a 3P.

RN, she barrels into the thread, completely destroying anyone’s earlier townread on her. It’s almost like she’s trying to look over the top scummy.

Or maybe the real reason she feels so much upset over Angel mislynch is maybe she has some insane roll. *tinfoil*

It just looks like she’s trying way too hard to look scummy.
I'm not third party.

I said Random/Chick was plausible as scum/scum. But I never said Chick was scum. I expressed a strong preference for lynching Random over Chick, after all.

I'm not trying to look scummy. The problem is that you don't know how to distinguish scum from things you don't understand. Nothing I've done is scummy.
In post 3296, Shoshin wrote:
In post 3287, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3274, Shoshin wrote:Look, mafia is a game of probability. Nothing is certain. Certain behaviors or associations make one alignment or the other more probable. The town-tell is honesty about against-the-grain behaviors when a less-scummy-sounding lie could have been told without any harm or risk of detection.

In my case, I could have said I targeted Sajj because I thought she was vig. I could have made up all sorts of shit. But I didn't. And that's a town-tell in this case.
But no one else thought that before she claimed.

Your excessive anger towards CS doesn’t make any sense either. It almost seemed that you were happy he was dead and no longer a threat to you.

It seems to me that you scumread anyone who scumreads you?

Could you be a 3P?

I’m not picking up you being aligned with anyone. I don’t see you and Chick being w/w together but I could be wrong about that since random’s been pushing TPF since D1 but she’s pushing you over him.

But then you’d be targeting Wheme over random, so your only partner by default if you’re scum, has to be Wheme. I don’t see a Shoshin/Chick w/w connection.
Yeah, I was pretty upset with CS. I claimed to him because I trusted him but it turns out he was actually a shitty player and he told my claim to someone I scumread. And then he started pushing for my lynch on policy. I had no issues letting him die. I don't think he's a good player as town and he's not someone I want around over myself.

I scumread anyone who scumreads me? WTF? I scumread Random before he scumread me. Like, what are you talking about?
In post 3265, Shoshin wrote:I said Chick could be scum with Random. But I'd never lynch Chick over Random.
In post 3025, Shoshin wrote:Wisdom's role sounds like bullshit.
In post 2862, Shoshin wrote:You're fine, Sajj. Nancy is having trouble understanding that honesty is towny.
In post 2597, Shoshin wrote:He was also a big liability because he was going to policy lynch me in LYLO and his reads weren't very good.
In post 2593, Shoshin wrote:My role is to die in place of someone worth protecting. Nobody worth protecting.
The Reality/Wheme NKs either point to you or someone framing you. Why? Because no one else would feel threatened by either because they were VOYEURS and not WATCHERS.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4117, Shoshin wrote:I protected Nico and tried to prevent mislynches on Angel and Sajj... And the scum are obviously trying to avoid killing me at night because they want to mislynch me... If that's not enough to see I'm town...
Sure, scum kils Reality and Wheme over you and Vig. :igmeou:
Why did scum kill Reality/Wheme over you, vig who was about to shoot me, and the worst? Please explain, Nancy.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4140, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The Reality/Wheme NKs either point to you or someone framing you. Why? Because no one else would feel threatened by either because they were VOYEURS and not WATCHERS.
Why would I feel threatened by them over someone like Random/Wisdom who are voting me no matter what I say? Wheme was at least changing his mind about shit, and Reality was about to reevaluate everything in the game after I died from Sajj's vig.

Remember, scum thought Sajj was going to shoot me.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Shoshin »

I'll say this again.

SCUM THOUGHT SAJJ WAS GOING TO KILL ME.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, do you understand what a bodyguard does?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4119, Wisdom wrote:Sell me on a scumteam that doesnt contain you
If it's not you, it's Random and the worst.

Why Random? I already made an extensive case on why Random is scum via behaviors and associations with Creature/Chick. Have you read it? I can re-post if necessary.

You think Random is town he said he was in a hood with Chick. But how do you know that's true? Why are you assuming that Chick and Random didn't fake being in a hood together? Why couldn't Chick be in the same hood with Reality & Wheme and Random just be partnered with Chick? Or why can't they be scum neighbors?

Why the worst? Besides process of elimination, he's lynched Sajj right after Nancy entered the thread saying she thought Sajj was scummy, subtly manipulating her into hammering and then playing dumb. Is there any reason you think the worst is town?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

I already answered that
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4003, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3911, Shoshin wrote:As for the hood, why are we assuming that Chick and Random didn't fake being in a hood together? Why couldn't Chick be in the same hood with Reality/Wheme? And Random just be scum who isn't even in a hood?
this makes absolutely no sense
Reality and Wheme shared a neighborhood because they also shared a role, chick had no reason to be there
Reality wouldnt lie about it
Just accept random is town instead of trying to find ways for him to be scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4141, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4117, Shoshin wrote:I protected Nico and tried to prevent mislynches on Angel and Sajj... And the scum are obviously trying to avoid killing me at night because they want to mislynch me... If that's not enough to see I'm town...
Sure, scum kils Reality and Wheme over you and Vig. :igmeou:
Why did scum kill Reality/Wheme over you, vig who was about to shoot me, and the worst? Please explain, Nancy.
I already did. Now you can lie about who you protected without getting caught. No one else has any reason to kill either of them - unless it’s a frame.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

as for tw, hes also scum

dunno why youre not reading my posts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”