Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

bc whatever is necessary for shoshin to get townreads is magically always true when shoshin posts duh
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4303, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4301, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4290, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, how many times do I have to tell you that I protected you last night before you acknowledge it?
This is the first, you’ve said anything about last night. At the EOD 5, you said that there was no one woth saving iirc?

Based on once again, my falling from whatever good villa pedestal you had me on.
No, it's not. You're skipping my posts. See:
In post 4126, Shoshin wrote:I don't know why I wasted my time with this hopeless game.

I protected Nancy.
In post 4232, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, I already told you I protected you... are you reading my posts?
But what’t the difference between last night and N3, where you refused to protect
anyone
- including me? If anything your upset at me is far more justified N5 after Sajj mislynch then it ever should have been over an anti-town player like Angel.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by the worst »

lol Nancy did you see it?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4316, Shoshin wrote:the worst is very charming, probably gets plenty of nice things said all the time
In post 4317, the worst wrote:v////v
this is so flattering yet so wrong
Deserves is maybe the more optimal word then.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Shoshin »

CS was sure Sajj was scum. I argued with him about it in the PM, after I started thinking she was town, and he kept saying she was scum.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:04 pm

ok i'm going to bed
also TW is an absolute mad lad of the highest order
you suck randomidget
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Shoshin »

If CS had found out that Sajj lied about her role, it's pretty certain he lynches her, considering that he already suspected her. He's not very good as town and generally has terrible reads.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by the worst »

rando you're strictly not allowed to roll scum against me again. it's breaking my heart. >:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:08 pm

bruh i aint scum
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:08 pm

like srsly are you not seeing how straight up manipulative shoshin is being
they are twisting every single narrative to try and portray themselves as town
you suck randomidget
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But what’t the difference between last night and N3, where you refused to protect anyone - including me? If anything your upset at me is far more justified N5 after Sajj mislynch then it ever should have been over an anti-town player like Angel.
The difference is that on N3 I had a different view about the ability of the players in this game to correctly read me as town.

On N3, I didn't think you or the worst or anyone else would doubt that I was town to the degree you did as a result of my action. I misjudged the experience and competence of the players in this game. When I realized I was going to be mislynched if I didn't use my role, I started using it again, on N4 and N5.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4327, the worst wrote:lol Nancy did you see it?
No I missed it but it’s pretty clear to me that Wheme was the scum target after Reality flip, so Shoshin protecting me makes no sense.

Once again, she fails to protect the obvious target. The only one she gets right, dies. She gave plenty of bs reasons for CS - none of which remotely apply to Wheme. Unless, she is once again planning to play the undeserving card on him.

How does the hardclaimed town bodyguard fail to protect the obvious scum target - not once but twice?

And why would have scum wanted to kill me? I mislynched Sajj and then compounded the idiocy by voting Wheme? I was unintentionally wolfsiding ffs.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Reality wasn't the obvious target... and neither was Wheme...
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, the scum kill you because you're confirmed town via role, redirect, and Nico's investigation. Scum kill confirmed townies over non-confirmed townies. That's why you were the obvious kill.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4331, Shoshin wrote:If CS had found out that Sajj lied about her role, it's pretty certain he lynches her, considering that he already suspected her. He's not very good as town and generally
has terrible reads
Is that why you kept on pushing his scum random read on us?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4337, Shoshin wrote:Reality wasn't the obvious target... and neither was Wheme...
I’m calling bullshit on this. Reality was revealed to be the even night voyeur on D5. Who in their right mind - other than me :oops: - couldn’t have forseen that Wheme was the odd night one.

If I weren’t so freaked out over bad Sajj hammer, I doubt I’d be dragging this out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4334, Randomnamechange wrote:like srsly are you not seeing how straight up manipulative shoshin is being
you keep talking to me like I'm town tho but you think I'm Shoshin's most likely partner :( :(
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4331, Shoshin wrote:If CS had found out that Sajj lied about her role, it's pretty certain he lynches her, considering that he already suspected her. He's not very good as town and generally
has terrible reads
Is that why you kept on pushing his scum random read on us?
That was to show that I wasn't alone in believing that Random was scum - both Nico & CS agreed with me. I think there's value in collective intelligence, so when multiple townies agree on something, it's corroborative.

CS respects my play as town quite a bit. He knows that my reads are very good as town, so it was also to emphasize to you that I'm not as bad as you seem to think.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4338, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, the scum kill you because you're confirmed town via role, redirect, and Nico's investigation. Scum kill confirmed townies over non-confirmed townies. That's why you were the obvious kill.
Nah, not even close. I may be IC but I am a vt now due to GIF vig. Scum really only needs to kill me before 3 player LYLO and even then they’d still have a shot if I was still that clueless/heavily pocketed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4340, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4337, Shoshin wrote:Reality wasn't the obvious target... and neither was Wheme...
I’m calling bullshit on this. Reality was revealed to be the even night voyeur on D5. Who in their right mind - other than me :oops: - couldn’t have forseen that Wheme was the odd night one.

If I weren’t so freaked out over bad Sajj hammer, I doubt I’d be dragging this out.
We knew Wheme was the odd night voyeur, but that didn't mean he was town.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

In post 4341, the worst wrote:
In post 4334, Randomnamechange wrote:like srsly are you not seeing how straight up manipulative shoshin is being
you keep talking to me like I'm town tho but you think I'm Shoshin's most likely partner :( :(
i think shoshin is solo scum
i've been townreading you most of the game but im basically certain on town wisdom and nancy
you suck randomidget
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4343, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4338, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, the scum kill you because you're confirmed town via role, redirect, and Nico's investigation. Scum kill confirmed townies over non-confirmed townies. That's why you were the obvious kill.
Nah, not even close. I may be IC but I am a vt now due to GIF vig. Scum really only needs to kill me before 3 player LYLO and even then they’d still have a shot if I was still that clueless/heavily pocketed.
Wheme was a potential mislynch, you weren't. It's as simple as that, Nancy.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Shoshin »

But I'm glad at least Nancy admits she's clueless now. That's progress.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4341, the worst wrote:
Yes please random, explain this.

You clearly don’t think the worst is scum here, so you either can’t be sure Wisdom is town or you must agree with me, that there can only be one scum left in the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4344, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4340, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

We knew Wheme was the odd night voyeur, but that didn't mean he was town.
That makes no sense. I scumread him based on not knowing about the odd/even night thing and believing them both to be 1 shots. I didn’t realize the connection before today - although I clearly should have.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”