OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 73, ruru wrote:
P
A
R
A
N
O
I
D
G
U
N
O
W
N
E
R
B
T
W
Yawwwww !!!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Cardi B »

People talkn about utility an shit like....I'm like,some of us tryna play mafia u kno,Im not sayin I can't understand it but you kno..
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 77, brassherald wrote:
In post 76, ruru wrote:Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
Is this a response to my question, or a random comment?
Man u gotta lighten up a littl... Lmao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Bardis here tho!!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Congratulations on having your baby Mrs. B!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 80, OkaPoka wrote:But is there town motivation?
They callin me Cardi B bc Cardi B Tunnelin
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 82, BuJaber wrote:You know...
If she were scum pgo..

She'd probably play it the same way. The scum motivation is to do whatever you want when posting as you can see.

That said ruru, please if town use your limited time alive to share actual insight because I for one am pro-policy lynch for roles like pgo and miller etc.
Now this dude seem a lil bit lynchbaity to me and Im Hesitant... but looks to me like two stanky folks jus hopped in and u know , wanted to discredit this ruru person

Both of em felt (To me !!) like they werent u know evaluatin n shit ,jus wanted to discredit u know.. only didnt want ruru to be townread

also u know something ,"if she were scum pgo" sounds like he callin her town you feel me?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Spoiler:
In post 88, skitter30 wrote:
@duckling:
v/la on fridays and saturdays always :)

--
In post 7, OkaPoka wrote:in before the mod pms us lets go

VOTE: ruru

scum has pregame chat and likely coordinated their numerical picks, having one scumbuddy go with number 1 would probably be a safe thing to do.
me + sando + ruru + duckling (+ maybe ofrhz? I don't remember) were talking about the optimal way to play the draft last week on discord (well before role PMs were given out) and she came to the conclusion that the best way to break the draft is to have a meta of always picking 1, as that way other people would avoid it so that they don't tie with you and that you get first pick as either alignment. she also made such a statement in her signup post in the queue

thus it's wholly NAI because she said she was going to do it before she got her PM

--
In post 8, Skygazer wrote:heha second post

VOTE: Oka

trying to drag us out of rvs so soon?
is that a bad thing?

--
In post 9, Sando wrote:VOTE: VulkanLogician

Tautologies must die
kinda surprised you didn't comment on the ruru-1 thing above?

--
In post 12, BuJaber wrote:I think we can safely assume that no two people with the same number are scum together.
i'm pretty sure that someone said that there was a recent iteration of this where scum did just that for the wifom. honestly not going to read too much into the draft because it's basically a mess of wifom that we have no way of conclusively untangling. like it can point in certain directions - 'i think it's probably unlikely that two people with the same number are scum together' is a fair statement, but completely ruling that out by 'safely assuming' scum wouldn't have done that on page 1 i don't think is such a good idea

--
In post 21, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Skitter30

Highest number picked is a scum pick
nah i asked the mice and they told me that 42 was the answer to life, the universe, and everything, and i decided the perfect time to test what insights that number could offer me was in a game where i bid to get effective super powers as i try to lynch people

really cuz i figured i could hit that sweetspot of avoiding the glut of doubled-over or tripled-over numbers but where i might end up getting vt anyways - i def like playing vt best and this way i could achieve some sort of happy medium of making a reasonable effort at getting a pr knowing there's a decent chance i wouldn't

--
In post 32, BuJaber wrote:
In post 17, ofrhz wrote:
In post 12, BuJaber wrote: I think we can safely assume that no two people with the same number are scum together.
let's not
Is this how you normally are?

Because your tone rubs me the wrong way. I feel dismissed and belittled.

VOTE: ofrhz
i don't want to just dismiss your feelings out of hand but i kinda agree with ofrhz's sentiment and i don't think he said anything scummy here? like even if you think he was trying to dismiss and/or belittle you i'm not sure why you're finding that scummy and/or voteworthy?

--
In post 41, BuJaber wrote:Yes

My assumption is backed by reasoning.
If he/she is town who thinks my reasoning is flawed he/she could have argued his point of view.

He/she did not and simply disagreed
i'm still missing the part where you think this is *scummy*

--
In post 47, brassherald wrote:You need to look at the individual people and decide whether they are likely to enact a plan where they pick the same numbers.
i think that the set of people who are likely to enact such a plan != the set of people who is likely to go along with such a plan because someone else on their team suggested they would

like i think i know ofrhz reasonably(?) well and i don't think he'd pick the same number as someone else unless there was a more experienced member of the scumteam who recommended that he do so; ie i don't think he'd do that on his own but he might if someone esle says he should

sando i could see doing this for the wifom

idk cj well enough to comment either way.

i guess what i'm saying is that if this happened people who may have suggested doing it may not actually be *in* the group of potential double/triple-numbers and we shouldn't limit this sort of analysis to just that group of people

--
In post 49, Sando wrote:Anyone got a link to that PYP where scum all picked the same number?
people were saying this was a thing? I thought it was 2 same - 1 different. i really can't imagine a scumteam picking all three of the same number because i think in most games that basically locks them out of getting any PRs at all. also agree that focusing too much on the draft prob won't lead to any useufl conclusions; i think while it can and should be a factor when forming reads play >>> draft

--
In post 52, ruru wrote:
ODDLY FORMAL GREETING

EXPRESSION OF SURPRISE THAT A GAME ON MAFIASCUM DOT NET WHICH WAS SCHEDULED TO START STARTED

EXCUSE FOR MISSING RVS

RVS VOTE

VOTE: AP
we're basically out of rvs here so i'm kinda surprised that you have nothing else to say beyond this

--
In post 62, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: brassherald

gut+if orhz is correct i guess my theory might be dead in the water
i'm kinda getting townpings from brass

--
In post 66, AP wrote:VOTE: skitter

Only one besides me who hasn't posted yet.
i got kinda majorly dehydrated yesterday and am/was feeling kinda sick-ish

--
In post 73, ruru wrote:
P
A
R
A
N
O
I
D
G
U
N
O
W
N
E
R
B
T
W
i am confused?

if you're PGO i'm not really sure why you would announce this unless you were trying to like purposefully not get visited. although if you're town i guess that's probably be the point

--
In post 79, brassherald wrote:God, I hate this right now from ruru, but what's worse is that I think it's town because there is no scum motivation in it that I can think of. It's too obvious.
this is really, really out-of-character from town!ruru in my expereince. but i also can't imagine her doing this as scum; i don't think she has a high enough degree of confidence in her scumgame to play like this

--

yay real time

Theres good stuff in here. I think what she had said when she quoted post 9,post 41, post 47, post 79, sound like she really digging her head inthe game, bein clever and allat. Town ping on bra herald eaawwww !!!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

@cardi are you an alt?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 89, AP wrote:
In post 76, ruru wrote:Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
I didn't know you were a Ciccone! :P :P
Im callin this guy town for now and its not just bc I like what he doin whit his tongue.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 100, Enigma wrote:
In post 88, skitter30 wrote:
In post 73, ruru wrote:
P
A
R
A
N
O
I
D
G
U
N
O
W
N
E
R
B
T
W
i am confused?

if you're PGO i'm not really sure why you would announce this unless you were trying to like purposefully not get visited. although if you're town i guess that's probably be the point
Not sure why one would pick a PGO if you were town anyways, considering likely more town PRs than scum PRs. Wouldn't town just choose 1 shot vig?
Plus wtf would ruru, as first seed, choose from that pair?

Ruru could always be vengeful scum and trying to get us to pl her? :shifty: :shifty:
I donno what the deal is whit vengeful scum and why that would ever happen but his mind racin here in a way I sorta fuck whit.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 108, skitter30 wrote:i can't imagine myself ever picking pgo tbh; the main town motivation i can think of for picking pgo is to kill scum when they try to nk me, but that necessitates: a) obvtowning b) getting nk'd c) trying to ensure that town protectives wont' be on me. like it's hard to predict the nk and i wouldn't want to accidentally kill protectives doing their job correctly if *they* correctly figure out where the nk is going. like there's too many fiddly things going on here for this sort of thing to succeed without fucking up majorly
U ever juss wanna... blow up @ a bitch tho? :twisted:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

@CARDI B ARE YOU AN ALT
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 119, skitter30 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=90&t=75474

i'm having a lot of trouble seeing the person who kept posting to herself 'i am town' in her scum pt (i'm pretty sure this is last scumgame on site barring a marathon game last week) trying to pull any of these things off as scum tbh
Aaaaa I fuck with it!!!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 126, ruru wrote:Hmm

Town: ofrhz, skitter, brass, maybe AP

Lacks town: invis
Feels forced: oka
Possible svs: enigma/bujaber

Of those four I actually scumread bujaber least
We got a block here? Eaw Eaw
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 131, OkaPoka wrote:@skitter30 why aren't you voting someone?

also to everyone, meta changes lets not let it be our guiding reason to scumread/townread someone. especially if you think someone is not capable of doing x because of y game, they can improve and be able to do x in this game.
Mannn u wanna knock this girl down too?

Meta works dude look at me Im Cardi and Cardi Rolls Town it works !!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 147, Enigma wrote:
In post 113, OkaPoka wrote:sounds like he was doing some weird probability calculations/rvs vote. I don't think that is inherently scummy at this phase of the game, it was like a semi-rvs vote. It's not like BuJaber is going to be lynched this quick in the game.
It's game theory ... its not weird!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory
The name sounds much more exciting than the theory itself btw...
I'll be sure to read that..... :igmeou:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

This has to be an alt who is doing some serious roleplaying.

that being said i don't know how cardi b acts i just know she exists so im going to need some secondary sources on this one
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 163, Ausuka wrote:setup speculation here is kinda boring and useless d1 but I guess it's something I should have expected signing up for pyp x/y.
Vibes
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 167, Skygazer wrote:reading ausuka's posts as town definitely not just because I'm relating to so hard rn
Vibes goin everywhere
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 184, AP wrote:Also, I'm keeping my reads confidential for now. I have a certain slot that's getting on my nerve right now and I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
In post 186, AP wrote:Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think I want to sheep skitter for now.

VOTE: Oka
Hard to keep reads bottled up huh.. hrrrrr I see where you comin from
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 201, ruru wrote:
I don't think there is (for myself, at least) any point in trying to rationalise ruru for now. I think I'll just ignore her and her claim until later in the game where it will all unravel if she's scum.

Also I was just waiting to see if ofrhz would feel like explaining himself later. He asked a few qs, I responded but he didn't say end up reasoning in thread but rather just jumped on the wagon. Though I imagine it was due to my attention on ruru, and given the controversy and difference of opinions there - leaning the suspicion towards sky.
If I'm unreadable to you then why is sky PoE scum and not me? Are you actually scumreading her?
Kinda like the feel of this......donno
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 233, Skygazer wrote:wow how am I townreading literally everyone on this enigma wagon plus CJ

could it be because,,, enigma is scum?
She payin attention... she evaluating her OWN self
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 236, BuJaber wrote:I read oka's ISO and beyond the townie tone, I also don't think scum would interpret enigma's vote on me with such accuracy.
townie WHATT!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by the worst »

quack

Return to “Completed Open Games”