Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I mean sure you think I had that vulnerability

Who was the scum who knew about that vulnerability and thought about abusing it? 1-9? I said this yesterday too. But that makes no sense cause I would never give an ability to 1-9 because they voted me. That was just never going to happen
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

If this logic was used to say shiro or ufo are scummy I would actually pause for a little to check that out cause I am vulnerable to those two people a little bit

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

But you keep saying I was pushed by scum to become a leader when 1 of my 4 voters flipped town. That by itself proves the scum votes were scattered at least partially. then you use this same logic to somehow give towncred to cerb voters which make no sense if the votes were scattered or if scum lied about their votes.

Also, votes being scattered MIGHT suggest no pregame chat as much as it's uncommon on this website. I CAN see 1-9 voting for me as a gift to returning to the site because the scum "could not" coordinate.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2025, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean sure you think I had that vulnerability

Who was the scum who knew about that vulnerability and thought about abusing it? 1-9? I said this yesterday too. But that makes no sense cause I would never give an ability to 1-9 because they voted me. That was just never going to happen
That I don't know yet. I have to review yesterday's analysis but we're probably looking for someone refusing to vote me yet was hostile to my interactions w you yesterday.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2026, Frozen Angel wrote:If this logic was used to say shiro or ufo are scummy
this is why everything titus writes is a (most likely deliberate) waste of space

she's not drawing the conclusions you would expect a person to draw if they truly believed the things she's saying

(PS: neither of those two names are scum anyway)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2027, Frozen Angel wrote:But you keep saying I was pushed by scum to become a leader when 1 of my 4 voters flipped town. That by itself proves the scum votes were scattered at least partially. then you use this same logic to somehow give towncred to cerb voters which make no sense if the votes were scattered or if scum lied about their votes.

Also, votes being scattered MIGHT suggest no pregame chat as much as it's uncommon on this website. I CAN see 1-9 voting for me as a gift to returning to the site because the scum "could not" coordinate.
This comes from the assumption that scum couldn't have scattered their votes among all players weak to buddying. Like I am not trusting Nico slot at all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Toranaga »

titus, if you're town please talk about anything BUT the leader choice.

your leader choice was scum motivated and will likely be the main reason why you'll get lynched next gameday.

that you're even suggesting you were mostly a town motivated leadership is already outing behaviour.

your spat with FA is only clearing her further if you're scum, and tilting and antagonizing her if you're town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2029, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2026, Frozen Angel wrote:If this logic was used to say shiro or ufo are scummy
this is why everything titus writes is a (most likely deliberate) waste of space

she's not drawing the conclusions you would expect a person to draw if they truly believed the things she's saying

I pushed UFO and Shiro a lot yesterday.

If you're going to lie, lie better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2031, Toranaga wrote:titus, if you're town please talk about anything BUT the leader choice.

your leader choice was scum motivated and will likely be the main reason why you'll get lynched next gameday.

that you're even suggesting you were mostly a town motivated leadership is already outing behaviour.

your spat with FA is only clearing her further if you're scum, and tilting and antagonizing her if you're town.
Then engage me on what I am posting that is not the leader choice.

Engage me on hebi. On zmuffin. On Ank.

Engage me.

If you want me to not talk leader, then engage me on those points. I am talking to FA because she's not spamming you suck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2032, Titus wrote:

you never pushed me. you called out things that made no sense in my posting, by saying I was using a strawman argument to push sakura when I wasn't pushing sakura. then you said I was just being myself and made a readslist suggesting you're having a hard time reading me cause I kept "trying to fight" you.

I pushed you, a lot. not the other way around.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2032, Titus wrote:I pushed UFO and Shiro a lot yesterday.

literally all of your mentions of shiro yesterday:
In post 870, Titus wrote:How can you have Shiro town when there's no cookie?
In post 1240, Titus wrote:Shiro - Scum, No cookies
oh yeah, i bet she felt the burn from that push

fuck, you must have had her sweating hard
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2034, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2032, Titus wrote:

you never pushed me. you called out things that made no sense in my posting, by saying I was using a strawman argument to push sakura when I wasn't pushing sakura. then you said I was just being myself and made a readslist suggesting you're having a hard time reading me cause I kept "trying to fight" you.

I pushed you, a lot. not the other way around.
Well I had zero credibility but I did try to get you lynched. I criticized your arguments. If that's not pushing you, then we are using a different definition of the word push.

*shrug*
One that makes no sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2033, Titus wrote:
In post 2031, Toranaga wrote:titus, if you're town please talk about anything BUT the leader choice.

Engage me.

If you want me to not talk leader, then engage me on those points. I am talking to FA because she's not spamming you suck.
yeah I understand that.

ank is town. her entire posting d1 felt pure to me, especially on an emotional level. that's why so many people voted her for leader. they see what I'm seeing.

why is hebichan scum? I can actually get behind that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2035, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2032, Titus wrote:I pushed UFO and Shiro a lot yesterday.

literally all of your mentions of shiro yesterday:
In post 870, Titus wrote:How can you have Shiro town when there's no cookie?
In post 1240, Titus wrote:Shiro - Scum, No cookies
oh yeah, i bet she felt the burn from that push

fuck, you must have had her sweating hard
No one sweated hard. I have been spammed out where I literally cannot keep up with this thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I don't think we should spend the whole gameday dunking on titus though. it's annoying.

titus should not talk about leader stuff and be ignored when she does for obvious reasons.

if she is town we're gonna have 2 awful gamedays because of it. I have a hard time imagining anyone else getting lynched on d3.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2037, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2033, Titus wrote:

Engage me.

yeah I understand that.

ank is town. her entire posting d1 felt pure to me, especially on an emotional level. that's why so many people voted her for leader. they see what I'm seeing.

why is hebichan scum? I can actually get behind that.
I am guessing that's part of why Cerb died at EoD. I'd just sheep Cerb atm. I might do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I have to go to bed

:*

you're not confscum to me titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2039, Toranaga wrote:I don't think we should spend the whole gameday dunking on titus though. it's annoying.

titus should not talk about leader stuff and be ignored when she does for obvious reasons.

if she is town we're gonna have 2 awful gamedays because of it. I have a hard time imagining anyone else getting lynched on d3.
I know. Half of me just wants to give up now, but that's not the spirit of the game. My only hope is leading another correct lynch, persuading a town that hates me AND actually getting credit for it AND not having people assume bus out of pride.

A quarter of me wants to say suggest lynching obvtown and claim to TR all the scum so you do the opposite and lynch the scum when I die.

I never surrender unless IRL, impossible or continuing makes others lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2018, Titus wrote:
In post 2015, zMuffinMan wrote:stop spamming the fucking thread with shit nobody cares about thanks

stop fucking quoting massive walls and writing 1 line responses

jesus fucking christ
Oh another comment attempting to demotivate me.

If you hate what I am doing, THEN DO SOMETHING.

No wait, it's easier to pick on me.
ITS KINDA HARD TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WHEN WE CANT LYNCH YOU TODAY LOL

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by hebichan »

We can't lnch you and we can't unmake you town leader. so *double shrug*

now let me dig up that Nancy post.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 801, Chickadee wrote:I would be fine with Cerb or Titus as leaders tomorrow.

I'm an idiot. It was chickadee....I had a feeling after Nancy asked that it wouldn't be...

ugh, My head has not been in the right space for playing this big a game.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm pretty sure hebi's town btw.
If she had rolled scum she'd be running for the emergency exit within the first few pages of this game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by hebichan »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chickadee

Pfft, I don't run from scum every scumgame I'm in. I even did well in one not that long ago.

But yes, I do prefer town to scum, especially in huge playerlists where I can barely get a foothold in the first few days as town.

I should probably join more mini themes, but I hate the mini theme queue.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Tiiiiiiiiiitus, the cookies are ready.

To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi guys, I'm back!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”