Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@nancy,

probably not

and i have no idea what you're asking in the second paragraph. unless you're saying i'm disregarding the possibility that titus is town who scum elected? i'm not entirely, it's just far less likely than the alternative based on a. her play, and b. the fact that titus was a likely lynch candidate today if not for the leader thing so why waste it on her purely to induce paranoia? otoh, i do think she'd be vain enough to ask her team to make her unlynchable
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2065, Sando wrote:Get someone to vote you for stupid reasons, works for me.
i mean you hammered while stipulating a scum team that makes exactly 0 sense but hey i guess its dumb that you lined up lynches after a day of totally useless posts
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2075, zMuffinMan wrote:@nancy,

probably not

and i have no idea what you're asking in the second paragraph. unless you're saying i'm disregarding the possibility that titus is town who scum elected? i'm not entirely, it's just far less likely than the alternative based on a. her play, and b. the fact that titus was a likely lynch candidate today if not for the leader thing so why waste it on her purely to induce paranoia? otoh, i do think she'd be vain enough to ask her team to make her unlynchable
I have no knowledge of her scum meta. I do know that she was the defacto GOAT in the team hydra game I played with her, eventhough we still lost.

She does seem definitely less charismatic today then on D1 but I’m kind of smug whenever I’ve been IC in a game, which I know is obviously not the same thing here.

I guess, the only theory that I absolutely don’t buy was that Titus’ election was mostly an alltown effort like she seems to think, mainly because of her being the counterwagon. However, in Necromancer I went from almost being mislynched in the first couple of hours to being viewed as locktown D2, so I wouldn’t have been shocked to have been elected leader in that game - had the mechanics allowed for it - despite that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

nah muffin's play this game doesn't align with what i remember of his scum game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2078, Sakura Hana wrote:nah muffin's play this game doesn't align with what i remember of his scum game.
What is his scumgame like? I’ve only played with him as town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2079, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2078, Sakura Hana wrote:nah muffin's play this game doesn't align with what i remember of his scum game.
It's kinda hard to explain, it feels like it's lacking cockiness, basically I remember he'd done the opposite of things I'd expect scum to be doing. Meanwhile there's a game solving kind of tone in his posting in this game, that's similar to Minuet's.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2080, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2079, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
It's kinda hard to explain, it feels like it's lacking cockiness, basically I remember he'd done the opposite of things I'd expect scum to be doing. Meanwhile there's a game solving kind of tone in his posting in this game, that's similar to Minuet's.
Yeah I agree but what do you make of the tone diference? He acknowledged that on D1 but never explained it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2081, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He acknowledged that on D1 but never explained it.
I don't feel any difference in tone, and i don't see him acknowledging it, it feels like his "how observant" was directed at your overall post and not specifically the tone part, I could be wrong tho.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll read later
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2050, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2031, Toranaga wrote:your spat with FA is only clearing her further if you're scum, and tilting and antagonizing her if you're town.
I'm actually really conflicted about her being scum rn.
I mean all evidence points to it, and I think she is saying many alarming things she doesn't actually believe in, especially with regards to leader votes.

but what if she is just too proud and ego to admit she might have been put there by scum? or otherwise, that you being leader "has" to be scum motivated for some reason.

I just don't understand what the longterm for titus is by picking a fight with you on d1 instead of going through the motions with non-alarmbells.gif stances.

and some of her posts really feel towny too. it may be because titus looks better on her natural environment, but I don't remember her wolfgame looking natural like that.

still d3's lynch unless she townsides like crazy I think.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1815, Frozen Angel wrote:either titus is being voted to become the leader as a way for framing her or she is really scum and is open wolfing/double bluffing us by choosing herself as leader.
Yeah well here's the thing
If Titus is a wolf we can't do shit about it rn
So imo we should probably let things evolve and if anything transpires in the night that is not right we can probably ax her tomorrow
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pardon but it's day two
Contribute or die
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1831, NicoRobin wrote:I don't really feel like playing this anymore

Replace out
Wait what
I recall some sort of meta wrt Yume replace outs meaning something but I forget the exact rule
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1836, BBmolla wrote:I voted Titus for the same reason I voted Katsuki
so checking what the original reasoning is I think this is passable (not that good, but not something I want to kill on sight)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1838, Sakura Hana wrote:Why did people vote for someone that blatantly lied is beyond me tho.
also if you're not talking about Katsuki who is this about?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1853, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1848, Human Sequencer wrote:alright well somebody should get a lifeline on cerb and figure out who he voted if that's possible at this point
The only possibility for a medium was 123456789 last night. Not exactly a good use of the ability.
They can be mediumed tonight
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1864, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1862, BBmolla wrote:Mylo I have a guilty on you, thoughts?
That's... not really possible lol.
first thought is this is a town reaction
but I might have something I want to check to back it up
were you in open 717 mylo?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1868, Brandi wrote:Real quick since its still early in the game if anyone can clarify this, i just don't wanna fuck up

"5. Do not use any form of provable randomness."

What is "provable randomness" mean, like making a post that means nothing? posting off topic to the game?

@The Worst: Not gonna lie, 75 pages is quite a bit for now being on day 2. I'm still trying to make sure I got the rules right before I start reading.
@Smugleaf: oh good, lol thankyou
omg pls
provable randomness means dicerolling to pick a lylo vote etc
also lol u used smugleaf
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1873, the worst wrote:I'd be surprised by {Nico, Titus} as well. fwiw it pinged me that she actually requested replacement--in my experience with Nico she's more likely to keep trying to get re-engaged with the game until she's actually forced replaced. so that kinda felt a little maybe-encouraged to me.

but also I'm not really in the mood to vote there.
um you are aware that's Yume right
Yume has a BAD habit of flaking from games, like I don't want to list them because there's a ton.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1878, Titus wrote:No. I was probably made leader because town wanted it. I was right yesterday in that scum wanted FA. So why wouldn't town vote for me? Let's all claim our votes to see this. If it shows I should not have been the leader, I'll eat my words. We can then put FA or majority target today as the vote leaders. If I was duly elected as the leader, we can sort the players claiming to vote me and see if any might be scum voting.

I voted for Ank btw.
Why do you believe town wanted you at all? You were suspected by several people earlier. Yes, one scum wanted FA. firstly that doesn't mean you were town's counter pick because leader can't be held consecutively, secondly that doesn't prove that scum worked to make her leader, we still don't know anything about that until we get a majority of flips of those who voted for her. And wtf are you spouting on about with "should or should not have been the leader"? Is that a judgement of how well you can do the job? It's simple: don't give scum power, and you do fine. Plus we can't fucking tell that until later.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2082, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2081, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He acknowledged that on D1 but never explained it.
I don't feel any difference in tone, and i don't see him acknowledging it, it feels like his "how observant" was directed at your overall post and not specifically the tone part, I could be wrong tho.
In post 700, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 698, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not shocked that he voted Katsuki. He did that in Minuet as well but I don’t remember him hardcore defending him to this extent. Also, he seems different here than it that game. He was quite vocal and outspoken. I don’t know if that’s necessarily AI but his tone seems off somewhat.
how observant!
His response to me but I could have misinterpreted it. @zMuffinMan , Did your “how observant” comment have anything to do with my comment about your tone being so different from Minuet on D1?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1916, zMuffinMan wrote:(oh, and if you ever want to push ankamius youre going to have to explain why brass sees his scum buddy spamming and gets so fed up he replaces out, which alone is enough to say they weren't scum together but there were a lot more interactions than just that)
Who says the spam caused the replace out
I'm familiar with him doing weird replaces, he left me high and dry once when he replaced out of a hydra with me as scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1924, zMuffinMan wrote:oh right, titus voted ankamius for leader

now wants to lynch ankamius

yeah, that happened
OH BOY this is pretty damning
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1935, Nosferatu wrote:i missed deadline too, thats why i quoted the first bit of the gamma post at daystart
lol I thought you were going after me there
might wanna phrase your comment better
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1956, Titus wrote:
In post 1955, Human Sequencer wrote:i want titus to talk about things that fuckin aren't the leadership mechanic

its like her entire input this game
Yeah, well it is the entire game fmpov.
no it's not
there's scumhunting, which has worked alright so far
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”