TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So you can only post in pictures?

And yeah I got shut down fast
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 212, Sakura Hana wrote:I think the ppl that want to hurry up the start of the day are scum/dont care that we may end up in a deadline rush like in minuet's D1.
So, you’re opposed?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 219, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 151, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 149, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Image
Lol, that’s great but if you have any advice for me in future games, how to stop sucking, that would be much appreciated.
LOL, I’ll try my best.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 224, zMuffinMan wrote:guys, dunnstral wants us to provide meaningful contributions

start posting zen quotes

"if a vote falls in a forest and the moderator doesn't count it, did the vote really happen?"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Actual Zen koan.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 174, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 173, projectmatt wrote:
In post 168, Ankamius wrote:He ought to be town reading me because I'm town
you didn't answer my question earlier. what made you vote muffin in the first place? is it just the fact that he scumread you?
When is town!Ank ever this unsolvey? Even when she’s dead wrong about something, she always has numerous deep nuanced reads and opinions about the gamestate. I would argue that she still thinks we’re in rvs but her posts don’t read like that.

I know Ank likes to be viewed as a town leader and is the first one to try to solve the game but the only opinion she’s given so far is that Muffin’s town for backing off of her? I don’t know what to make of it because I also don’t think she’d be this bad as scum either.

But OTOH, that could also be a clever gambit on her part. I know I’m not crazy about the answers she’s given to my questions.
imo by this page nothing has really jumped out that made me want to comment much because it's a bunch of jokes that I'm not really apart of and I don't know how to dive into the current topics (well now I am) I do agree that from what I've seen from Ank she's the solve type but it is page 7 and I don't see much too solve at the moment. So I don't really have an issue with it
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 199, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 195, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 193, Katsuki wrote:IF DUNNS DOESNT KICK THE VOTING OFF IN THE NEXT POST HE MIGHT AS WELL BE SCUM

THIS SHIT IS SO FKING ANTITOWN
Oh, were you planning to lynch already?
In post 196, Dunnstral wrote:If you think I'm scum you should vote me Katsuki
@Dunnstral , seriously wtf are you doing holding up the game?
I have an idea. It's NAI
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I see some people are getting rowdy so I'll lay down some terms for me starting us off: I want everyone to have meaningful contribution before votes go flying. Reasonable?
This isn't what I had in mind.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 234, MariaR wrote:it is page 7 and I don't see much too solve at the moment. So I don't really have an issue with it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Brian Skies
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 212, Sakura Hana wrote:I think the ppl that want to hurry up the start of the day are scum/dont care that we may end up in a deadline rush like in minuet's D1.
Hard disagree you can set in apathy the longer the day goes along with the fact some people might simply want to vote and pressure people I don't think it's really AI the way people are pushing for deadline. I don't really like this line of thinking mostly because I don't understand why you think it's scummy...well that's not true I do get what you're saying but I simply think you're wrong and trying to find reasons to scumread people. Although I should ask who are the people who were in your words "scummy for pushing it."
In post 222, FakeGod wrote:
I didn't mean for the mechanic to artificially lengthen the day too long. Dunnstral, please vote within the next 24 hours or I will start the deadline anyway.
god bless
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm waitin' for it
that green light
I want it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

I have nancy as town
my dunnstral read

and that's it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 234, MariaR wrote:
you didn't answer my question earlier. what made you vote muffin in the first place? is it just the fact that he scumread you?
When is town!Ank ever this unsolvey? Even when she’s dead wrong about something, she always has numerous deep nuanced reads and opinions about the gamestate. I would argue that she still thinks we’re in rvs but her posts don’t read like that.

I know Ank likes to be viewed as a town leader and is the first one to try to solve the game but the only opinion she’s given so far is that Muffin’s town for backing off of her? I don’t know what to make of it because I also don’t think she’d be this bad as scum either.

But OTOH, that could also be a clever gambit on her part. I know I’m not crazy about the answers she’s given to my questions.
imo by this page nothing has really jumped out that made me want to comment much because it's a bunch of jokes that I'm not really apart of and I don't know how to dive into the current topics (well now I am) I do agree that from what I've seen from Ank she's the solve type but it is page 7 and I don't see much too solve at the moment. So I don't really have an issue with it
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67887&user_select%5B%5D=15892

This is a link to Ank’s ISO in Queen of Hearts game, where she was town. 100% the converse of what we’ve seen here so far.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That's not an accurate way to read me. My approach changes in every game I play.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 242, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 234, MariaR wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67887&user_select%5B%5D=15892

This is a link to Ank’s ISO in Queen of Hearts game, where she was town. 100% the converse of what we’ve seen here so far.
New game friend. Queen of hearts first 7 pages are prob much dif than this first 7 know what I mean? I'd most likely scumread ank if she
was
solving like you said she should because really look at those pages. I don't think her not solving/playing dif here is really AI give it a little and see what she does.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

Who else are you looking at nancy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.2

Brian Skies [2] - Dunnstral x2

Not Voting [16]
- Katsuki, Kokichi Oma, Sakura Hana, Nancy Drew 39, MariaR, TehBrawlGuy, zMuffinMan, Brian Skies, Wisdom, Moment, Spiffeh, Myloninja13, Ankamius, Purrcocet, Nosferatu, projectmatt

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-07-26 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 241, MariaR wrote:my dunnstral read
No you don't
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 245, MariaR wrote:Who else are you looking at nancy
Sakura’s post about scum rushing the deadline was odd. I don’t know but I will wait a bit but I have played enough games with Ank - at least two of which were completed where she was solvey, analytical and making reads in all but this one.

The Katsuki/Muffin thing was odd but I don’t really have a take on that yet.

Rn, my strongest scumread is Ank but we’ll see. I’m not in any rush.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 238, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Brian Skies
Why Brian?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”