Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3368, Oath wrote:
In post 3367, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3364, Oath wrote:
In post 3361, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3359, zMuffinMan wrote:theta was the correct vig choice, though... him flipping town doesnt say anything about brian's alignment (regardless of who he 'vetoed')
RC(who is now Titus) who singlehandedly destroyed this game twice with fake guilties
And a player who claimed “Hey I am not town”

Are certainly better vigs.

The first for bullshit
The latter because not town, saves a lynch later for scum.

Pedit

Only if we weren’t vigging Oath or RC/Titus

The Theta read as I mentioned was the weaker one.

Because I had a guilty faked on me and I was proven town. You can argue I am bad at town feel free but I have never missed a vig shot ever. I almost never get one though :/
How were you PROVEN town?

RC's fake guilty doesn't make you confirmed town. RC could have been, and probably was frustrated town, who wanted your head so badly they made a dumb decision and fake claimed- that's more indicative of this player list being bullheaded and not listening driving a player to go to extremes just to be heard. You'd be closer to confirmed town if RC was scum, but we haven't had a scum flip thanks to you guys.

The fact that you're latching onto that to prove yourself town is actually ridiculous.
1) I was proven not to kill Almost50 it RC is town. Point blank as someone was recruited.
2) I was proven to have been telling the truth about the hood the entire game through crumb and through pressure. I never once deviated when people pressured me that it didn’t seem real.
3) I wanted RC’s flip so fucking bad but Skies said no.

You can keep arguing I am scum but that shit doesn’t fly. Anyone in my hood KNOWS I am telling the truth through and through.
None of that proves you're town. It proves you're in a hood.
It proves that I am in a hood that recruits and lynches.

I have specifically said so.

Not ONCE have I lied. I know how to manipulate because for town’s sake my scum play is better than town. I have explicitly explained what is here.

I am
V/LA tomorrow
but if someone wants to explain why they think I am scum other than RC went off the deep end feel free to talk about it and no one has any reasons why.

And Nos I see your naked vote. And if you want to control the game take some ammunition. Because I sure as hell can tell that is a reaction vote. So you have it. Be back Friday.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because I am town. And I will explain every damn thing over and over again if I have to. I will not let scum have what they have pushed for for two fucking days in a row.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

to be clear, is the fact that brian wanted to lynch theta the only reason you think he's scum?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

shoot*
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Creature »

UNVOTE:
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3377, zMuffinMan wrote:to be clear, is the fact that brian wanted to lynch theta the only reason you think he's scum?
No

It’s because he didn’t give a good reason for not vigging someone who claimed not town

Then when he said no to Oath he picked Theta over the person who said faked a guilty

I said this would happen and it did.

I gotta go but it is bull fucking shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3380, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3377, zMuffinMan wrote:to be clear, is the fact that brian wanted to lynch theta the only reason you think he's scum?
No

It’s because he didn’t give a good reason for not vigging someone who claimed not town

Then when he said no to Oath he picked Theta over the person who faked a guilty

I said this would happen and it did.

I gotta go but it is bull fucking shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3356, Oath wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

Seriously you guys... look at the flips and the wagons. Stop ignoring the vote counts and the death right in front of your face. MathBlade flips red here.
You aren't town. But an appeal to VCA is well appealing. Why should I trust someone who is not town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Last Night Before I Replaced In

It is true that Math did indeed want RC's flip. And then Creature wasn't really interested in Theta or Titus (calling them coinflip slots) before Vax, my short-lived predecessor, offered up Oath since Oath claimed to not be town (why Vax did this, I have no idea, but that's indeed what happened). Yuurei made some post that was [redacted] and then Vax maybe got replaced as a result? I have no idea what happened but I'm blaming Yuurei.

What is interesting is that Math was convinced my slot was town because of this but now he isn't because I wouldn't give him Oath.

Regarding Oath and Theta

Oath probably would have been the lynch last night, and while I did vote for it just to lock something in (and because I hadn't read pretty much anything at the time), I wasn't really all that interested after sifting through Oath's iso. I believed the claim, said so, and even pointed out that we should really have no interest in eliminating non-werewolves. Math didn't care and said the slot was beyond redemption because it was tunneling him (not that I care about stuff like that), but maybe Math's wincon is different from mine.

I asked him for other options, and Math agreed that he would be interested in going for either RC or Theta (both slots I was also interested in). I was getting tired of all the low-key scumreads on Theta in the game and people tying other people to a Theta scum-flip. RC did this twice, once with Luna-Theta (before going straight after Luna) and again with Math-Theta (before going straight after Math). Theta also seemed only interested in voting Math and some of her theories seemed to be made only to defend RC's claim rather than her seeming to try and find anything incriminating on him, so I thought maybe the two could be partners. I really thought the game needed a Theta flip, said so, and I thought Theta was scummy anyway.

I did know that RC fakeclaimed, but RC fakeclaims as town anyway, and I wasn't really taking the slot seriously after the Luna flip. Do I feel a little bad for going for Theta instead of RC? Not really. I didn't know the context of RC's fakeclaim against Math at the time of me locking in the lynch and didn't until this morning.

Hilariously, Math tried to get me to vote Oath, saying Creature was a lurker and that he probably wouldn't be counted on to hammer a Theta lynch (but that Math would hammer Theta if it came down to it). And then he gives me some nonsense about how Theta was scummy, but not worth our time because 'there are more important flips.' Apparently vampires are a big deal. Who knew? Maybe there's some secret underlying Twilight motifs we aren't aware of.

And then 'we need RC's flip a hell of a lot more than Theta's' before 'just vote Oath,' to which I stood my ground and he said he would lynch me if Theta flipped green (to which I didn't care because I was expecting Theta to flip wolf and Math was scumreading Theta anyway??????). Also probably why he's going after me here, because he thinks I'm just going to lie down and let him lynch me.

Like, the entire scenario last night was ridiculous. Why should I have had to explain why Oath is probably not scum here? And why is Math throwing a bitch fit that I wanted to lynch Theta (who we both agreed on if it came down to it) instead of Oath (who I straight up told him I wasn't interested in)?

Regarding Creature

I don't know why this guy is in the neighborhood. All I know is that Math offered him up as a recruit on Night 1 and Yuurei agreed. Maybe it was explained somewhere, but Creature doesn't give me very good vibes. And he seemed mostly indifferent with whatever we did last night.

I also don't know what his deal with Vecna is. I think Vecna is town.

He also doesn't seem to like Muffin, but w/e. Cheeky wasn't all that great anyway.

Regarding the Neighborhood

I don't really care about it all that much, to be honest. Math has been treating it like some sort of masonry (or maybe a shield), to which I don't really agree with. We have a non-werewolf killing power as it is, and I do think giving town two extra killing powers (the one with the shooting flavor and the neighborhood) seems like a little much. I'm also a little irked out by his lack of interest in sorting people's alignment from the hood, and with the exception of me refusing to lynch Oath for him, he's seemed more than happy to townread people from there.

Anyhow, that's my two cents. I originally didn't like RC + Theta last night, especially since I thought the two could be partners. But Theta townflip makes me think RC was probably just town, and now I think maybe it's just Creature + Math + maybe Ank? + maybe someone else if it's a 4 wolf team.

VOTE: Mathblade

I don't really care if you lynch me. I mainly joined to keep this game from stalling or being abandoned. I just couldn't approve of an Oath lynch last night.

P.S. It's interesting that there's no flip from the werewolf killing flavor (maybe they went after Oath?), so probably another reason for me to think Math is scummy.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm also okay with an RC flip, but Math is just hilariously bad and I kind of want to burn this hood to the ground.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, Gamma wasn't there last night. He should still be able to serve as a witness to the events though.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Actually, it was explained why Creature was recruited in the hood, but meh.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3370, hebichan wrote:Vecna is innocent. I now have a three person townbloc.
One thing I wanted to ask you, what results are you getting? Is it 'this person has no PT' or 'no result'?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by hebichan »

Does not have a pt.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3358, MathBlade wrote:He specifically vetoed Oath AND RC vigs to put it on Theta who flipped green.
I also want to point out that the ONLY vig I veto'ed was Oath.

I just wanted Theta's flip.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Can someone explain to me how hoods work and why Oath is valuable since he said not town? I have reason to divine that the hood was not the only thingtargeting theta.

Like Math's tone is off and I could defend this lynch but the game keeps coming back to it, so sooner or later that flip is invaluable for VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3382, Titus wrote:
In post 3356, Oath wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

Seriously you guys... look at the flips and the wagons. Stop ignoring the vote counts and the death right in front of your face. MathBlade flips red here.
You aren't town. But an appeal to VCA is well appealing. Why should I trust someone who is not town?
You don't have to trust me. Do the VCA and trust that, then ask yourself if and/or why you trust MathBlade? Hood =/= conftown. We are in the THEME PARK- meaning it's not out of scope to have a non town aligned recruiting/kill ability. The fact that he's clinging to that and pushing the idea of him being confirmed town is ridiculous all on it's own- it screams self preservation.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by hebichan »

I just ddont see how flipping oath is valuable, even if scum he won't last in lylo and I don't think her flip is good information wise.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by hebichan »

she* damn typing posture.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

And were back. And im completely puzzled why scum would let Cop-Hebichan live while it was completely obvious she was going to get an inno.

I guess a docsave is a possibility but.....having a setup with a jailkeeper, a doc and a BP type of thing is a bit much.

I feel like im currently in a state of mafia play where all my reads are complete shit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

How are you doing Hebi?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

Like last week when night had started I took it upon myself to dig a lot deeper into creature.

viewtopic.php?p=9820367&user_select%5B% ... 4#p9820367

Look, its the proof I was talking about earlier. Scum-creature does talk, and participate, and sometimes even interact with people. So yeah, all this fake-meta people are pushing that a talking creature is auto-town is complete nonsense.

Theres another example, but its an ongoing so wont go into that.

The current game feels slightly more engaged and opinionated, but not by much. It also shows the "not motivated to play lines" as an excuse for reduced posting. However, theres a sharpness there that I still think that points towards creature being town, but im nowhere near certain. He also seems to care more about his reads.

Fuck meta analysis I guess. Im undecided.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ok fuck it, im just gonna do what I want. This game is already down the drain with toxicity, replacements and other nonsense.

Mathblade, what role do you think a freaking Wrestler is supposed to be?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

And before you answer that, take a loot at this:
In post 383, Definition wrote:This started before I could complete my pre-game agenda. I feel numb inside :yawn: but as I read this
In post 150, mastina wrote:a wagon seems like an efficient method of transportation
:lol: :giggle: I feel as though gravity has alleviated its grip a bit. I hope we're dealing with the three-pronged trouser god, btw

My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G, and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That.
And this right here, this is T-Bone. And he's seven foot tall. And you can't. Teach. That.
And this right here, this is Untrod Tripod. And he's hot as hell. And you can't Teach. That.
Badaboom, Realest hydra in the room! HOW YOU DOIN'?
If we had two dimes for every time someone mislynched us, we'd have ZERO DIMES.
There's just one word to describe anyone that tries to wagon us, and we're gonna... Spell it out for ya:
S
A
W
F
T
SAAAAAAAAAWFT
Concept

I'll catch up soon.
Now compare:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... rouser_God

Still think it was trying to soft a wrestler? Because why would you go to the mafiascum wiki, and copy the text for a MASON entry, if youre trying to soft a wrestler?

And seeing how were down to 13, and an outted mason couple combined with several other townclears should help us a FUCKTON.

OUT WITH IT ANKAMIUS. Or get lynched for shitclaiming. And then being fine with it that Mathblade was misinterpreting it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also note how we can be sure its from that source; The big blue word was accidentally copy pasted alongside the rest of the msg from that wiki entry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”