Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4772, Shoshin wrote:I don't want to insult you, Nancy. But you're assuming scum will kill you when their #1 goal is actually leaving me alive, not killing you.
Well, if you prove them wrong by saving me from the NK, then they can’t obviously.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Shoshin »

the worst, the questions I asked are relevant to your alignment. If you don't answer them, I'll take it as an admission of guilt.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4775, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4772, Shoshin wrote:I don't want to insult you, Nancy. But you're assuming scum will kill you when their #1 goal is actually leaving me alive, not killing you.
Well, if you prove them wrong by saving me from the NK, then they can’t obviously.
Again, I'll be on you. When neither of us die, are you going to finally realize I'm town or mislynch me? My guess is you're going to mislynch me. I don't trust you to make the right call, especially not after you mislynched Sajj. So I need to make sure I choose right today.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4761, the worst wrote:
In post 4750, Shoshin wrote:@the worst

I'd also like to know why you voted Sajj after I pointed out exactly why she was town. Like, what's going through your head there?
I mean I really wasn't townreading you at that point so your posting didn't have a major impact on me :\

that phase ended a lot sooner than I would have liked it to. there were a few things about Sajj that weren't really stacking up as scum and by the time I came around on it it was too late.

this shit happens.
Wisdom thought I was scum yet agreed with my points. I don't see your belief about my alignment has to do with evaluating Sajj's alignment or the points I'm bringing up.

Compared with Wisdom, this is a real problem for me. I also don't like that you're not being forthcoming to the questions I'm asking.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4773, Shoshin wrote:the worst is not partnered with Wisdom or Random or me. That's been established at this point.

The only question left to decide is whether it's Wisdom/Random or solo the worst.
Don’t you get it that if the worst is solo scum, we risk nothing by lynching Wisdom but if Wisdom/random are w/w and you hammer on the worst, we lose the game?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by the worst »

to answer them all at once

I am deeply sincerely apologetic for having trajectory in my reads and not assuming you were correct and accordingly sheeping you for the entire game
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4774, the worst wrote:that's kinda unsortable atm

she's realistically NEVER the night kill. scum know you're the obvious night kill so are liable to kill me instead to avoid shooting Shoshin. scum know this so will shoot you to avoid shooting me.

iocaine powder comes from Australia etc. etc.

if town: Shoshin doesn't necessarily believe she can correctly guess the night kill.

if scum: Shoshin is just positioning me for a losing mislynch following a wisdom mislynch
How?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4781, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

she's realistically NEVER the night kill. scum know you're the obvious night kill so are liable to kill me instead to avoid shooting Shoshin. scum know this so will shoot you to avoid shooting me.

if town: Shoshin doesn't necessarily believe she can correctly guess the night kill.

if scum: Shoshin is just positioning me for a losing mislynch following a wisdom mislynch
How?
How @ which part?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4777, Shoshin wrote:
Again, I'll be on you. When neither of us die, are you going to finally realize I'm town or mislynch me? My guess is you're going to mislynch me. I don't trust you to make the right call, especially not after you mislynched Sajj. So I need to make sure I choose right today.
If Wisdom flips red, I’m obviously lynching random.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by the worst »

I'd also like to know why you voted Sajj after I pointed out exactly why she was town. Like, what's going through your head there?
I mean I really wasn't townreading you at that point so your posting didn't have a major impact on me :\

that phase ended a lot sooner than I would have liked it to. there were a few things about Sajj that weren't really stacking up as scum and by the time I came around on it it was too late.

this shit happens.
Shoshin I think the answer to your question is in here ^^
I didn't have the time to sort Sajj I would have liked before the hammer. What else do you want from me here? if I haven't addressed anything wrt Sajj let me know.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4767, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why would the worst gladiate to save you if he wanted to mislynch you.
Assume for a moment that the worst is solo scum.

He's presented with the option of mislynching me today, having me flip town, and then having to deal with Wisdom and Random at LYLO. Wisdom and Random both said they'd lynch the worst if I flip town. Thus, mislynching me today loses solo scum the worst the game.

However, if the worst uses his role to gladiate Wisdom, he delays my mislynch until tomorrow while forcing you to mislynch Wisdom. This means that rather than having to convince you tomorrow that he's town, he can argue that you should lynch Wisdom today not because Wisdom is scum but because he wants you to rule out Wisdom/Random, and then mislynch me tomorrow. This is how solo scum the worst wins the game.

There's a risk to solo scum the worst's play: I successfully bodyguard the nightkill. But that still puts him the same situation he would have been in if he had just mislynched me today (i.e. LYLO in a situation where I've flipped town already). In other words, it's a minimal risk compared with mislynching me straight away.

There's also the risk that you lynch him today, but if you were going to do that today, then you definitely would have done it tomorrow after I flipped town. So either way, the worst made the correct play if he's solo scum. It was by far the best play he could have made if he's scum here.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4783, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4777, Shoshin wrote:
If Wisdom flips red, I’m obviously lynching random.
Yeah, of course. You know I'm not partnered with Wisdom or I already would have hammered the worst. You also know I'm not partnered with the worst or I would have hammered Wisdom.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4782, the worst wrote:
In post 4781, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

How?
How @ which part?
All,of it but specifically the last two.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4779, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4773, Shoshin wrote:the worst is not partnered with Wisdom or Random or me. That's been established at this point.

The only question left to decide is whether it's Wisdom/Random or solo the worst.
Don’t you get it that if the worst is solo scum, we risk nothing by lynching Wisdom but if Wisdom/random are w/w and you hammer on the worst, we lose the game?
Yes, I understand that. The problem is that you're going to mislynch me tomorrow. Am I wrong about that?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by the worst »

I wish this was multiball so I could just understand how drained I feel rn

pedit: :sob: I'm at work and I can't keep up with your pace. could anyone bold @tw me if there's stuff I need to answer specifically?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4784, the worst wrote:

this shit happens.
I didn't have the time to sort Sajj I would have liked before the hammer. What else do you want from me here? if I haven't addressed anything wrt Sajj let me know.
This answer is bullshit.

You voted her. Then you unvoted. And then you voted again the moment Nancy appeared stating that she thought Sajj was scum. You had time, enough to reconsider your vote, and then enough to place your vote back on Sajj when Nancy showed up.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4770, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4769, the worst wrote:me/random would have already won via quickhammer.
How can Shoshin possibly be worried about being mislynched, when I am the obvious NK and if she is bg, she dies in my place. Am I missing something @Shoshin?
^ @Nancy, this was in response to your question (quotes in wrong order sorry)
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Shoshin »

There's no rush, the worst. You can answer the questions when you get off work, or when you have time. But I want them answered before deadline.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4790, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4784, the worst wrote:

this shit happens.
This answer is bullshit.

You voted her. Then you unvoted. And then you voted again the moment Nancy appeared stating that she thought Sajj was scum. You had time, enough to reconsider your vote, and then enough to place your vote back on Sajj when Nancy showed up.
hhhhooooowwwwww
I thought Sajj was high scum equity. then I started thinking about the gamestate and started to doubt my read. then I started to doubt doubting my read.

by the time I was doubting doubting my doubt she was dead
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3664, the worst wrote:o ye

VOTE: Sajj
L-3
In post 3667, the worst wrote:why did you claim novice vig? we're like obligated to lynch you for fakeclaiming
In post 3672, the worst wrote:VOTE: Sajj
In post 3673, the worst wrote:feels good lynching CShep's #1 scumread tbh
In post 3676, the worst wrote:
In post 3675, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 3673, the worst wrote:feels good lynching CShep's #1 scumread tbh
now tell me you have been scumreading me all this time :giggle:
^ scum mocking me for townreading her d1
In post 3677, the worst wrote:Huh I didn't expect it to be this easy
In post 3678, the worst wrote:
In post 23, Scioness Sajj wrote:hi

who's the biggest wagon?
while you're at it was this meant for the scum pt?
the commander was curious
In post 3797, the worst wrote:UNVOTE:

huh
In post 3823, the worst wrote:VOTE: Wisdom
In post 3825, the worst wrote:your whole defence is just WIFOM - eaay to fake as scum.
In post 3833, the worst wrote:zzzzzzzz guess it was worth trying
VOTE: Sajj
In post 3836, the worst wrote:why are you locktown on rando
In post 3845, the worst wrote:
In post 3843, Scioness Sajj wrote:what motivation do you think i had for lying about being 1 shot
In post 3844, Scioness Sajj wrote:it's day 5, it is time for you to start explaining what you think and why you do what you do.
you suddenly pulled some bullshit about tryna eat the nk within 24 hours from backing up your awkward soft. TBH I figured some scumbuddy fed you the "trying to eat the nk" story. xD

UNVOTE: I'll be sensible when I'm sober xoxox

sorry Wizzy ILY I was hoping Sajj or wheme would go full stupid
In post 3848, the worst wrote:if you actually think there's a reason I should see you as town spew it rn
In post 3850, the worst wrote:yeah ok that's just desperate
In post 3852, the worst wrote:I could have provides you reads at any point in this entire game and I think my trajectory on every slot is transparent af

but guess what?

you haven't thrown me a question

:thinking: :thinking:
In post 3857, the worst wrote:Sajj is either scumclaiming or stupid claiming and I don't think she's stupid
In post 4008, the worst wrote:
In post 4005, Shoshin wrote:I'm certain that scum are among Random, Wisdom, Wheme, and the worst.
every player
except the conftown
and Sajj

why are you locktown on Sajj I don't understand
In post 4011, the worst wrote:VOTE: Sajj

will be in literal shock of this is town tbh
In post 4014, the worst wrote:can we lynch Shosh? that'd be like 100000 Christmases but Sajj is scum before her
In post 4017, the worst wrote:hold on scum redirected Nancy to Sajj? I thought she targeted Sajj...
@the worst

Why'd you ignore my reasoning as to why Sajj was town?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4019, the worst wrote: All of your 4 points just....... sound like things scum could easily do and I disagree that her play got townier
Why'd you disagree with points that very clearly showed why Sajj was town?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Like, the worst, I don't understand how you can call my play bad when you're the one mislynching Sajj despite me basically telling you why exactly she's town. That's why to me it looks like you went with the mislynch on Sajj because you needed it to win, and now you're just buddying Nancy by saying I'm bad and toxic instead of being genuine at all. There's no way you think those things about me when I nearly stopped a mislynch that could have made this game 100x easier to win for town.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I'm also still waiting for answers to my questions about your play on D1.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4788, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4779, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Yes, I understand that. The problem is that you're going to mislynch me tomorrow. Am I wrong about that?
No, because I’m not convinced you are Scum anymore. Scum!Shoshin wouldn’t have tried to stop Sajj mislynch, especially since she was scumreading you at the time. But why does solo scum try to mislynch you? If the worst isn’t partnetrd with random, then why should he not lynch random over you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by the worst »

@Sajj I keep answering this. I am not obligated to sheep you and I didn't townread you strongly at the time. you did not appeal directly to me, you just laid your point of view down.

was I meant to sheep you? o.0

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”