the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by the worst »

@Nancy I'd be surprised if Shoshin were scum here too but it's still absolutely possible. it's just a conversation that's better had later.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4798, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, because I’m not convinced you are Scum anymore. Scum!Shoshin wouldn’t have tried to stop Sajj mislynch, especially since she was scumreading you at the time. But why does solo scum try to mislynch you? If the worst isn’t partnetrd with random, then why should he not lynch random over you?
Why does solo scum try to mislynch me? Because scum wins by mislynching.

If the worst is solo scum, it's a lot easier to mislynch me than Wisdom or Random. Like, think about it. Who would solo scum want around in 3-way LYLO? Me. I'm the easiest player to mislynch in this group of players.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Shoshin »

@the worst

You should have read my reasoning on Sajj. Like, I made multiple posts outlining exactly why she was town. And I did appeal to you directly. More than once.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4800, the worst wrote:@Nancy I'd be surprised if Shoshin were scum here too but it's still absolutely possible. it's just a conversation that's better had later.
You've changed your tune a lot. When you first gladiated Wisdom, you were saying I was probably scum but you just wanted to rule out the possibility of Wisdom/Random. What changed?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4803, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4800, the worst wrote:@Nancy I'd be surprised if Shoshin were scum here too but it's still absolutely possible. it's just a conversation that's better had later.
You've changed your tune a lot. When you first gladiated Wisdom, you were saying I was probably scum but you just wanted to rule out the possibility of Wisdom/Random. What changed?
r
e
a
d
m
y
p
o
s
t
s
p
l
s
:
)
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by the worst »

I think im the only player still alive with really really obvious read trajectory. Nancy am I going crazy here?
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4791, the worst wrote:
In post 4774, the worst wrote:that's kinda unsortable atm

she's realistically NEVER the night kill. scum know you're the obvious night kill so are liable to kill me instead to avoid shooting Shoshin. scum know this so will shoot you to avoid shooting me.

iocaine powder comes from Australia etc. etc.

if town: Shoshin doesn't necessarily believe she can correctly guess the night kill.

if scum: Shoshin is just positioning me for a losing mislynch following a wisdom mislynch
In post 4770, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4769, the worst wrote:me/random would have already won via quickhammer.
I need you to explain this more clearly.

How can Shoshin possibly be worried about being mislynched, when I am the obvious NK and if she is bg, she dies in my place. Am I missing something @Shoshin?
^ @Nancy, this was in response to your question (quotes in wrong order sorry)
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Shoshin »

the worst, you don't need to convince Nancy, you need to convince me. Please answer my questions.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4806, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4791, the worst wrote:
In post 4774, the worst wrote:that's kinda unsortable atm

she's realistically NEVER the night kill. scum know you're the obvious night kill so are liable to kill me instead to avoid shooting Shoshin. scum know this so will shoot you to avoid shooting me.

iocaine powder comes from Australia etc. etc.

if town: Shoshin doesn't necessarily believe she can correctly guess the night kill.

if scum: Shoshin is just positioning me for a losing mislynch following a wisdom mislynch
In post 4770, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4769, the worst wrote:me/random would have already won via quickhammer.
I need you to explain this more clearly.

How can Shoshin possibly be worried about being mislynched, when I am the obvious NK and if she is bg, she dies in my place. Am I missing something @Shoshin?
^ @Nancy, this was in response to your question (quotes in wrong order sorry)
I need you to,explain this more clearly.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm aware and that's why I'm engaging with you. I'm just surprised you're not following my read trajectory here because I feel like I've been super transparent.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by the worst »

@Nancy my post 4774 was in response to your question about Shoshin being concerned with being mislynched
--
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Shoshin »

You really aren't as transparent with your thinking as you imagine. Like, I'm still trying to understand what happened on D1. Where's the answer to those questions? Instead of telling me that you're transparent, how about you show it?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by the worst »

what do you wanna know about d1? throw me a couple of questions I can answer
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4801, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4798, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, because I’m not convinced you are Scum anymore. Scum!Shoshin wouldn’t have tried to stop Sajj mislynch, especially since she was scumreading you at the time. But why does solo scum try to mislynch you? If the worst isn’t partnetrd with random, then why should he not lynch random over you?
Why does solo scum try to mislynch me? Because scum wins by mislynching.

If the worst is solo scum, it's a lot easier to mislynch me than Wisdom or Random. Like, think about it. Who would solo scum want around in 3-way LYLO? Me. I'm the easiest player to mislynch in this group of players.
Do you think Wisdom/random have villagery motivations to mislynch you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by the worst »

if Shoshin thinks I'm wking her holy fuck
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4810, the worst wrote:@Nancy my post 4774 was in response to your question about Shoshin being concerned with being mislynched
I need a link please.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by the worst »

ok Nancy let's make a deal
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by the worst »

^ dat un
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4816, the worst wrote:ok Nancy let's make a deal
What kind of deal?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4749, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4740, the worst wrote:can you show me like what part of my d1 posting is making you confused?
You said Ank was "badtown" on D1. But more recently (like today or yesterday), you said she's a "crazy strong town player." The truth is neither: she's hit or miss, and this game she was miss. I'd like to know why you said she was "badtown" on D1, and then later said she was "crazy strong town." What changed?

I'd also like to know why you townread Sajj on D1, why you refused to answer my question about her, why you said you were intentionally obscuring your read to do something, and what it was you were doing.
In post 4751, Shoshin wrote:Last set of questions, the worst:

Why would you call me "scum with a town role PM" when you'd know that my reads have been very good this game? Like, if you assume I'm town and Wisdom/Random are scum, you'd have to admit that I had the best reads in this game (defended against both mislynches, called Creature/Random on D2, said Chick was plausible partner with Random, and called Wisdom on D4).

You'd also know that I'm the reason that Nancy (confirmed town) is living all the way to LYLO, an extremely pro-town result. To me, it feels like you're being disingenuous about my what you think of my play, and that you're doing it to intensely buddy Nancy in preparation for LYLO between us three.

You said that players much better than me have used their bodyguard to sacrifice their lives for badtown. Can you give an example? If you just pull any example of a bodyguard, I'm lynching you. The example has to be from a player who is actually much better than me (they exist, but I doubt that you actually have seen them use bodyguard in the way you claim they have).

Why are you calling me toxic when I haven't said anything worse than other players in this game (I can find posts from you with language just as insulting as mine, as well as posts from players like Wisdom, among others, all of which is quite strong)?

Why are you defending Nancy so strongly while ignoring all the times she's insulted me (while I don't personally hold it against her, Nancy used some very strong language towards me, so it's odd that you call me bad and toxic while pretending that she's 100% innocent of anything)?

(Nancy, don't take this offensively, I'm asking some questions about what happened earlier because I'm concerned that the worst is manipulating the situation to buddy you and secure my mislynch).
My questions.

I thought your early read on Sajj was bullshit. I called you on it on D1. I thought your refusal to answer felt like scum who said she was town without actually having a reason to think it (despite others have said, I think scum do this more often than town).

I also think all your criticisms of my play/personality were disingenuous (like, how can you say I'm bad or "scum with a town role PM" when I'm the one person who fought tooth and nail to save Sajj), so I'm concerned those criticisms were made as part of a scum agenda to buddy Nancy in preparation for LYLO. If you genuinely believe those things, I'd like to see what the thought process is so that I can see if it's genuine or part of a scum agenda.

That is why these things are relevant to your alignment, regardless of the fact that you think they're not.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by the worst »

I'd rather lose to Wisdom and Rando than lose to Shoshin so hammer me
if we don't instantly lose (well played dudes) just lynch Shoshin tomorrow
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4810, the worst wrote:@Nancy my post 4774 was in response to your question about Shoshin being concerned with being mislynched
I need a link please.
I still don’t understand your post.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4814, the worst wrote:if Shoshin thinks I'm wking her holy fuck
I'm worried you're buddying Nancy, not me. I'd appreciate if you clear up my concerns, that's all. In normal circumstances, I'd have voted Wisdom already, but this isn't a normal circumstance where I can trust Nancy tomorrow (again, no offense Nancy, but our relationship is not in a place where I feel comfortable with the risk of making the wrong call today).
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by the worst »

@Shosh no way I'm touching those questions until later and some of them will be answered with "I'll get back to you post-game". I've played with Scum!Sajj and read her scumgames and she gave off a different energy here altogether. I threw her an early townread to see if it would relax her and she'd spew her alignment harder.

defending a mislynch is never AI lol, if anything your lack of read trajectory in her is sliiiightly gross
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm obviously buddying Nancy lol she's my buddy