OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Enigma »

AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:53 am

Post by AP »

In post 774, Enigma wrote:PS: if he flips red, me feels SvS with AP.
I concur. I never trusted that AP guys. He's so cheeky and smug too. I'd much rather Jackie Chan in The Tuxedo, tbh. (Well, the bonus is JLH is still in The Tuxedo) :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:06 am

Post by AP »

VOTE: Vizzy

YEAH BABY YEAH!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:19 am

Post by OkaPoka »

did u hammer before a claim happened

if so ur gone tmr
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 794, Sando wrote:
In post 793, skitter30 wrote:why the bolded?

i think your argument with bujaber is indicative of a difference in playstyles tbh; i think he legitimately found you agreeing with brass to be scummy which is why he kept on harping on about it; it kinda reminded me of when i get tunneled on something and won't drop it and just keep arguing it do death even

and wrt ap's jovial nature i'm honestly kinda reminded of jungle republic here where he did very little for most of day1 and didn't really push anyone; most of his posts that day were jokes or memes or just kinda being there
Because it's a self serving vote from Enigma.

If you think that you're not reading my argument. I'm saying BuJaber has manufactured a situation where literally no matter what I said, he'd find me scummy. As part of that he thinks me agreeing with Brass was scummy, which I think is wrong. What's blatantly scummy is the manufactured scenario.

Jovial nature + 277 is why I'm TRing him, it's a combo deal.
Yeh probs self serving. Though I reckon any vote is self serving after being the prime lynch target earlier in the day. And not voting is a "wyyyy u no votz" scenario ... the suspicions won't dissipate as quick as the vote, but I'm fine with that.
In post 792, BuJaber wrote:@enigma - brass lynch is more informative than you think. There is definitely at least 1 scum that made up a fake reason not to vote for brass. If he flips town you look for ones that sound like they knew he was town and if he flips scum you look for ones that sound like they knew he was scum.
Also I'm town so if brass is town also they don't want to seem too eager to join the wagon, they'll take it slow because they want to try and spin it later to get me lynched too. If brass is scum they don't want to bus too early and attract attention or encourage town to join and risk him getting hammered.
And then there's the sando association. I know everyone who talked about it has disagreed so far but I believe it applies. Brass flip gives me info on Sando, and that is valuable because we are disagreeing on stuff I didn't even know people can disagree on.
Funny you say that about brass wagon while jumping on Invis. You really think invis has enough content that he's a more informative lynch than brass???!
Why do you not consider this the CardiB wagon? There is no CardiB wagon and hasn't been one yet. No one has voted brass this whole game but you, so that's like 10+ people you will need to POE for flip associations ... Plus I don't mind CardiB for now she got some mad lyrics.
There have been people voting invisibility on/off before this new wagon including your good mate brass, so some information there ... and well was hoping Invs would also pop back and comment as well :)
In post 793, skitter30 wrote:
Me wrote: To be honest, the vote I would get behind today would be Invisibility. The lack of association with other players, ignoring my wagon (scum buddies already on it) completely, posting votes with zero meaning or significance to slip under the radar, no scumhunting effort really, entire read of players being null + voting AP despite reading him null, etc. etc. the list goes on.

I don't like BuJaber, SkyGazer or Oka directions (for today). Cardi B lynch will provide no useful information at all today. Vulcan a null. Could be convinced on AP.

VOTE: Invisibility

PS: if he flips red, me feels SvS with AP.
who do you think is scum on your wagon? why do you think AP + vizzy?

and yeah the bolded is basically the problem that i'm having with vizzy - i feel like he's lolvoting and setting down random votes that don't really seem to indicate an intent to sort the vote-ee; i feel more like he's looking for places to vote that won't cause super much controversy; he's like voting nulls but isn't interacting with them in anyway otherwise and he changes them at a drop of a hat without following up with the people he's voting
AP's post 351 felt a bit off to me, and he didn't really engage me at all during my whole wagon debacle or discuss otherwise. This was after he questioned CJ's vote CJ's lackluster, to which I thought CJ's response was somewhat lackluster but then AP overlooks/doesn't comment, but instead posts 351 to me. But mainly, there is quite a bit of subtle interaction with AP and invis but they haven't really properly engaged, which I find quite intriguing. A few other posts, but will discuss later since I just noticed hammer.

PS: The other slot I could be convinced to vote today - CJ
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 802, AP wrote:VOTE: Vizzy

Where did this come from, and why not wait for Invs to respond to this wagon (that appeared rather quickly!) and give a chance to defend/explain himself?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:39 am

Post by AP »

Why would I? He put himself @L-1, so he's not a TPR. He's either a VT or scum in my book.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:41 am

Post by OkaPoka »

invis put himself at l1?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:43 am

Post by AP »

*Gulp!* I thought VIZZY self-voted. It turns out CJV put him @L-1. Yikes! :lol:

Anyway, you do you, I'll do me. Let's see if you can lynch me tomorrow regardless.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I haven't watched Austin Powers, are you roleplaying?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 808, AP wrote:*Gulp!* I thought VIZZY self-voted. It turns out CJV put him @L-1. Yikes! :lol:

Anyway, you do you, I'll do me. Let's see if you can lynch me tomorrow regardless.
:lol: :giggle: :eek: :? :shifty: :roll:

Ahh well, let's see the flip and deal with it tomorrow.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:51 am

Post by AP »

In post 809, OkaPoka wrote:I haven't watched Austin Powers, are you roleplaying?
Not really, baby. But aside from the role part, I love to play all the same. :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 789, ofrhz wrote:
@cardi
- have you played with me before?
Uhhh, naw.
In post 793, skitter30 wrote:
In post 785, Cardi B wrote:If theres anything about oka I can help u wit lemme know.
with oka i'm a little bit conflicted

i don't like that he's cool with a lynch on enigma (who he thinks is town) just to get a flip; it feels a little bit opportunistic and trying-to-take-advantage-of-a-wagon-y to me, especially since he hates the original enigma-wagon composition; like being chill with an info-lynch on someone you townread is kinda meh

however some of his posts i'm kinda townreading cuz i think they don't really come from scum; like feels kinda ... blatant; it's almost lampshading how scum might be trying to position themselves here and i feel like scum doing that wouldn't really highlight themselves doing that;
I havent seen much a him but I think that gutsy blatant shit is his style. I agree tha genereally scum dont do as much a that but Oka someone I would expect to have done that as town and had it work and wanna try it out as scums.
In post 793, skitter30 wrote:idk if this is how i would classify ap either; like i don't know if 'cards close to his chest' is wholly accurate; like i played a game with him where he lolclaimed a pr on like page 6 as town knowing full well he'd get nk'd that night; he was a bg it made sense in context tho

he's kinda go-with-the-flow-y and will change his approach based on the game and the particular setup; he's very setup-minded and even though i tend to disagree with how he approaches setup spec he puts a lot of thought into it

i don't think i've ever seen him hard-push anyone as scum on his own initiative tbh; i've played two iterations of jungle republic with him where he was scum in both. in the first he tunneled on me in retaliation for town!me tunneling scum!him; he was very confident there; in the second town!me caught him for *not* pushing anything as scum

in the second towngame i played with him he loltunneled you i think. i don't remember what he did the first towngame tbh; it was like in january and i'd have to check that game

i agree with 'don't like lying too much' for the most part
I genrally agree with what u sayin here. I kinna stick whit what I said, I donno if I have a cookie cutter idea of what scumA50 plays like but mostly all I feel is that his style this game dont fit in that much. I feel like he has a plan here an it's naturally comin out whereas he usually wants to you knowww... make a show of sommn? Like he dont want people to be readin him naturally so he usually try to do some sorta somethin. I dunno its hard to explain.

I think the only dude been loltunnelin me been offset krrrrrr :P :P :P
In post 796, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: invis

L-1 yeaaaah
Escpecially if vizzyboy flippin town I think this pop in shtanky as hell.
In post 799, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 787, Cardi B wrote:Okadude can u tell me anything for why invisibilty is on the table again?
not doing anything

can verfiy TI is town investigative and TK is town killing

cj might be scum
orfhz might be scum
He aint done pretty much anything since post 0 but suddenly u not comftable coppin him anymore?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 808, AP wrote:*Gulp!* I thought VIZZY self-voted. It turns out CJV put him @L-1. Yikes! :lol:

bish he still gotta claim he pick. Big smh.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Cardi B »

Fortunilly its like 4 AM in austrella time.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:56 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I don't know if confirming invis would be that helpful to town vs more active players
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:57 am

Post by AP »

In post 815, OkaPoka wrote:I don't know if confirming invis would be that helpful to town vs more active players
Then why did you bloody vote him yourself??
YEAH BABY YEAH!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:59 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I mean wasting a town investigator on him for a night.

We flip him because he is unreadable
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 am

Post by AP »

In post 817, OkaPoka wrote:I mean wasting a town investigator on him for a night.

OIC. I kinda misread it as you being skeptical of why we flipped him over the more active players. My bad.

Little furry toothless creature; I summon thee. (He's probably busy watching a dream where he actually grows some feathers and -maybe- learn to fly?? Hmmm.. I never got ask him if he was a domestic duck or a wild one! I mean, I know he's wild.. but how wild is the question! :lol: )
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 817, OkaPoka wrote:I mean wasting a town investigator on him for a night.

All Im sayins is

0 other votes on invisibility oka be like "this bitch off the table"

3 other votes oka be like "oawww less lynch em"

Looks to me like nothin changed his mind! Skitter skitter talked abt why his content bad... I though she made sense (as usual :D )... okadude didnt even seem to noticed it, you knowwha Im sayin.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Enigma »

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:22 am

Post by OkaPoka »

invis stopped communicating again

like he was going to start talking with a few posts so i was hoping that he would be consistent
but not anymore i guess
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Skygazer »

Ufh. Keeping in mind that 1) vizzy had a decent spot in the draft and 2) he was playing very lowkey: I kind of think he's a town power role. I'm not expecting to be happy with this flip.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:42 am

Post by OkaPoka »

what can you do when you get a lolhammer
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Skygazer »

I don't like how Cardi throws shade at Oka's vote after the hammer but joined the wagon directly after Oka's vote

Return to “Completed Open Games”