OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Cardi B »

Cawdi
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 62, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: brassherald

gut+if orhz is correct i guess my theory might be dead in the water
In post 65, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: ruru

nvm this is def better
Shtinky

Shmells like u tryina feed progression to us !!

My mans Bra Sherald also shmelled ruckus
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 68, Skygazer wrote:Townleaning ofrhz, brass and oddly enough ruru
Yaww. . mmhmm
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 73, ruru wrote:
P
A
R
A
N
O
I
D
G
U
N
O
W
N
E
R
B
T
W
Yawwwww !!!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Cardi B »

People talkn about utility an shit like....I'm like,some of us tryna play mafia u kno,Im not sayin I can't understand it but you kno..
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 77, brassherald wrote:
In post 76, ruru wrote:Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
Is this a response to my question, or a random comment?
Man u gotta lighten up a littl... Lmao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Bardis here tho!!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 80, OkaPoka wrote:But is there town motivation?
They callin me Cardi B bc Cardi B Tunnelin
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 82, BuJaber wrote:You know...
If she were scum pgo..

She'd probably play it the same way. The scum motivation is to do whatever you want when posting as you can see.

That said ruru, please if town use your limited time alive to share actual insight because I for one am pro-policy lynch for roles like pgo and miller etc.
Now this dude seem a lil bit lynchbaity to me and Im Hesitant... but looks to me like two stanky folks jus hopped in and u know , wanted to discredit this ruru person

Both of em felt (To me !!) like they werent u know evaluatin n shit ,jus wanted to discredit u know.. only didnt want ruru to be townread

also u know something ,"if she were scum pgo" sounds like he callin her town you feel me?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Spoiler:
In post 88, skitter30 wrote:
@duckling:
v/la on fridays and saturdays always :)

--
In post 7, OkaPoka wrote:in before the mod pms us lets go

VOTE: ruru

scum has pregame chat and likely coordinated their numerical picks, having one scumbuddy go with number 1 would probably be a safe thing to do.
me + sando + ruru + duckling (+ maybe ofrhz? I don't remember) were talking about the optimal way to play the draft last week on discord (well before role PMs were given out) and she came to the conclusion that the best way to break the draft is to have a meta of always picking 1, as that way other people would avoid it so that they don't tie with you and that you get first pick as either alignment. she also made such a statement in her signup post in the queue

thus it's wholly NAI because she said she was going to do it before she got her PM

--
In post 8, Skygazer wrote:heha second post

VOTE: Oka

trying to drag us out of rvs so soon?
is that a bad thing?

--
In post 9, Sando wrote:VOTE: VulkanLogician

Tautologies must die
kinda surprised you didn't comment on the ruru-1 thing above?

--
In post 12, BuJaber wrote:I think we can safely assume that no two people with the same number are scum together.
i'm pretty sure that someone said that there was a recent iteration of this where scum did just that for the wifom. honestly not going to read too much into the draft because it's basically a mess of wifom that we have no way of conclusively untangling. like it can point in certain directions - 'i think it's probably unlikely that two people with the same number are scum together' is a fair statement, but completely ruling that out by 'safely assuming' scum wouldn't have done that on page 1 i don't think is such a good idea

--
In post 21, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Skitter30

Highest number picked is a scum pick
nah i asked the mice and they told me that 42 was the answer to life, the universe, and everything, and i decided the perfect time to test what insights that number could offer me was in a game where i bid to get effective super powers as i try to lynch people

really cuz i figured i could hit that sweetspot of avoiding the glut of doubled-over or tripled-over numbers but where i might end up getting vt anyways - i def like playing vt best and this way i could achieve some sort of happy medium of making a reasonable effort at getting a pr knowing there's a decent chance i wouldn't

--
In post 32, BuJaber wrote:
In post 17, ofrhz wrote:
In post 12, BuJaber wrote: I think we can safely assume that no two people with the same number are scum together.
let's not
Is this how you normally are?

Because your tone rubs me the wrong way. I feel dismissed and belittled.

VOTE: ofrhz
i don't want to just dismiss your feelings out of hand but i kinda agree with ofrhz's sentiment and i don't think he said anything scummy here? like even if you think he was trying to dismiss and/or belittle you i'm not sure why you're finding that scummy and/or voteworthy?

--
In post 41, BuJaber wrote:Yes

My assumption is backed by reasoning.
If he/she is town who thinks my reasoning is flawed he/she could have argued his point of view.

He/she did not and simply disagreed
i'm still missing the part where you think this is *scummy*

--
In post 47, brassherald wrote:You need to look at the individual people and decide whether they are likely to enact a plan where they pick the same numbers.
i think that the set of people who are likely to enact such a plan != the set of people who is likely to go along with such a plan because someone else on their team suggested they would

like i think i know ofrhz reasonably(?) well and i don't think he'd pick the same number as someone else unless there was a more experienced member of the scumteam who recommended that he do so; ie i don't think he'd do that on his own but he might if someone esle says he should

sando i could see doing this for the wifom

idk cj well enough to comment either way.

i guess what i'm saying is that if this happened people who may have suggested doing it may not actually be *in* the group of potential double/triple-numbers and we shouldn't limit this sort of analysis to just that group of people

--
In post 49, Sando wrote:Anyone got a link to that PYP where scum all picked the same number?
people were saying this was a thing? I thought it was 2 same - 1 different. i really can't imagine a scumteam picking all three of the same number because i think in most games that basically locks them out of getting any PRs at all. also agree that focusing too much on the draft prob won't lead to any useufl conclusions; i think while it can and should be a factor when forming reads play >>> draft

--
In post 52, ruru wrote:
ODDLY FORMAL GREETING

EXPRESSION OF SURPRISE THAT A GAME ON MAFIASCUM DOT NET WHICH WAS SCHEDULED TO START STARTED

EXCUSE FOR MISSING RVS

RVS VOTE

VOTE: AP
we're basically out of rvs here so i'm kinda surprised that you have nothing else to say beyond this

--
In post 62, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: brassherald

gut+if orhz is correct i guess my theory might be dead in the water
i'm kinda getting townpings from brass

--
In post 66, AP wrote:VOTE: skitter

Only one besides me who hasn't posted yet.
i got kinda majorly dehydrated yesterday and am/was feeling kinda sick-ish

--
In post 73, ruru wrote:
P
A
R
A
N
O
I
D
G
U
N
O
W
N
E
R
B
T
W
i am confused?

if you're PGO i'm not really sure why you would announce this unless you were trying to like purposefully not get visited. although if you're town i guess that's probably be the point

--
In post 79, brassherald wrote:God, I hate this right now from ruru, but what's worse is that I think it's town because there is no scum motivation in it that I can think of. It's too obvious.
this is really, really out-of-character from town!ruru in my expereince. but i also can't imagine her doing this as scum; i don't think she has a high enough degree of confidence in her scumgame to play like this

--

yay real time

Theres good stuff in here. I think what she had said when she quoted post 9,post 41, post 47, post 79, sound like she really digging her head inthe game, bein clever and allat. Town ping on bra herald eaawwww !!!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 89, AP wrote:
In post 76, ruru wrote:Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
I didn't know you were a Ciccone! :P :P
Im callin this guy town for now and its not just bc I like what he doin whit his tongue.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 100, Enigma wrote:
In post 88, skitter30 wrote:
In post 73, ruru wrote:
P
A
R
A
N
O
I
D
G
U
N
O
W
N
E
R
B
T
W
i am confused?

if you're PGO i'm not really sure why you would announce this unless you were trying to like purposefully not get visited. although if you're town i guess that's probably be the point
Not sure why one would pick a PGO if you were town anyways, considering likely more town PRs than scum PRs. Wouldn't town just choose 1 shot vig?
Plus wtf would ruru, as first seed, choose from that pair?

Ruru could always be vengeful scum and trying to get us to pl her? :shifty: :shifty:
I donno what the deal is whit vengeful scum and why that would ever happen but his mind racin here in a way I sorta fuck whit.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 108, skitter30 wrote:i can't imagine myself ever picking pgo tbh; the main town motivation i can think of for picking pgo is to kill scum when they try to nk me, but that necessitates: a) obvtowning b) getting nk'd c) trying to ensure that town protectives wont' be on me. like it's hard to predict the nk and i wouldn't want to accidentally kill protectives doing their job correctly if *they* correctly figure out where the nk is going. like there's too many fiddly things going on here for this sort of thing to succeed without fucking up majorly
U ever juss wanna... blow up @ a bitch tho? :twisted:
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 119, skitter30 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=90&t=75474

i'm having a lot of trouble seeing the person who kept posting to herself 'i am town' in her scum pt (i'm pretty sure this is last scumgame on site barring a marathon game last week) trying to pull any of these things off as scum tbh
Aaaaa I fuck with it!!!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 126, ruru wrote:Hmm

Town: ofrhz, skitter, brass, maybe AP

Lacks town: invis
Feels forced: oka
Possible svs: enigma/bujaber

Of those four I actually scumread bujaber least
We got a block here? Eaw Eaw
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 131, OkaPoka wrote:@skitter30 why aren't you voting someone?

also to everyone, meta changes lets not let it be our guiding reason to scumread/townread someone. especially if you think someone is not capable of doing x because of y game, they can improve and be able to do x in this game.
Mannn u wanna knock this girl down too?

Meta works dude look at me Im Cardi and Cardi Rolls Town it works !!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 147, Enigma wrote:
In post 113, OkaPoka wrote:sounds like he was doing some weird probability calculations/rvs vote. I don't think that is inherently scummy at this phase of the game, it was like a semi-rvs vote. It's not like BuJaber is going to be lynched this quick in the game.
It's game theory ... its not weird!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory
The name sounds much more exciting than the theory itself btw...
I'll be sure to read that..... :igmeou:
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 163, Ausuka wrote:setup speculation here is kinda boring and useless d1 but I guess it's something I should have expected signing up for pyp x/y.
Vibes
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 167, Skygazer wrote:reading ausuka's posts as town definitely not just because I'm relating to so hard rn
Vibes goin everywhere
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 184, AP wrote:Also, I'm keeping my reads confidential for now. I have a certain slot that's getting on my nerve right now and I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
In post 186, AP wrote:Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think I want to sheep skitter for now.

Hard to keep reads bottled up huh.. hrrrrr I see where you comin from
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 201, ruru wrote:
I don't think there is (for myself, at least) any point in trying to rationalise ruru for now. I think I'll just ignore her and her claim until later in the game where it will all unravel if she's scum.

Also I was just waiting to see if ofrhz would feel like explaining himself later. He asked a few qs, I responded but he didn't say end up reasoning in thread but rather just jumped on the wagon. Though I imagine it was due to my attention on ruru, and given the controversy and difference of opinions there - leaning the suspicion towards sky.
If I'm unreadable to you then why is sky PoE scum and not me? Are you actually scumreading her?
Kinda like the feel of this......donno
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 233, Skygazer wrote:wow how am I townreading literally everyone on this enigma wagon plus CJ

could it be because,,, enigma is scum?
She payin attention... she evaluating her OWN self
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 236, BuJaber wrote:I read oka's ISO and beyond the townie tone, I also don't think scum would interpret enigma's vote on me with such accuracy.
townie WHATT!!
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 240, vulcan logician wrote:So far, I gotta say that Ceej is the towniest I've ever seen him. I lean town on him, but my inner paranoiac wonders if scum!ceej is just not super towny. (I've never played with Ceej as scum.) I know that I tend to come off as more towny when I roll scum... perhaps because, in those cases, I actually take time to do things with the intent to come off as towny.
Can I ask you somethink, when did you notice that thing about sounding towny as scum
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 241, ruru wrote:- If you actually think I'm getting pled, talking about when specifically you're pling me is anti-town (I'm not getting pled btw because the players in this game who know how to read me already know I'm town)
She got that shconfidence
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 242, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 192, AP wrote:
In post 188, Invisibility wrote:
In post 186, AP wrote:Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think I want to sheep skitter for now.

is this just a sheep?
Nope. That was the slot that actually got me pulling my hair off. Al he seems to do is nitpick anything that anyone else says. It looks like he wants to stand out as "doing something different" but -at the same time- nothing productive. He's spewing doubt in every single case or line of reasoning anyone else tries to build upon and that's it.
link me some quotes
U wanna stop n explain to him why you aint scum? :P :P :P
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Boy tryna be invisible?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 259, OkaPoka wrote:@skitter30 wait why are you voting engima? do you just like the people on the wagon?

I am getting a lot of blatant sheeping this game which is weird, would like to see more people creating unique cases or at least reiterating what other people say about someone as their reason for voting someone, not i think x is town so im going to sheep.
I wanna see this world u livin in where skitter aint explainin her self enough huh
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 267, Ausuka wrote:@brass: what is the point of going around putting "pressure votes" on people that have never been prodded and have given content in the game and why is it better than scumhunting?
There's plentya tracks u coul be on and this is the wrong one.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 268, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 261, Ausuka wrote:not scumreading invis, definitely not for the oka vote; feel like the unapologetic nature of the vote instead of making up some justification is town-indicative.

i like the wagon situation w/ enigma and oka.
wut

you are really townreading a tone vote this late into day 1?
This gives me a feel like they aren't partners ....I donno I cant get into it.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 284, OkaPoka wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 277, AP wrote:
In post 217, ofrhz wrote:what are you referring to here?
Being persistent on shading ruru despite the fact (from my own PoV) it's clear she's town and her pick and claim came from a townie mindset.
In post 80, OkaPoka wrote:But is there town motivation?
Again, beating a dead horse. If there's no
scum motivation
it's a town action. There are plenty of town motivation that are best kept hidden and it gets on my nerves -in general- when people persist on dwelling over a certain point to no end. (ex: I was once a Cop, and I got a clear on someone, and the town Vig was persistent on either shooting me or shooting my innocent regardless of the flip of the day lynch. I eventually burst and replaced out after telling them how stupid their play was. It was D2 and I was defending just ONE player. Isn't this reason enough to take a breath and consider the possibilities? Would scum stick their neck this far out to defend a buddy?)

Anyway..
In post 101, OkaPoka wrote:Why wouldn't town pick an investigator role first or at least pretend to be one with the low keyness and then pgo.
People do not think alike nor do they act alike. This is trying to force his own way as the only correct way.
In post 113, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 105, AP wrote:
In post 101, OkaPoka wrote:Why wouldn't town pick an investigator role first or at least pretend to be one with the low keyness and then pgo.
Because they'd be a prime target for the NK anyway. If you're #1 in the picking order and you're town, scum will always assume you picked Cop, Role Cop or JK/Tracker. However, TPRs don't know who's town and one of those might be inclined to investigate the person who picked first, hence the claim. (Otherwise it would have been great if she didn't claim and just obv!towned enough to guarantee she gets targeted by the NK on N1).
but why claim now? the plan falls apart completely and it serves town no purpose.
The answer to his question is within the very post he's quoting.
In post 113, OkaPoka wrote:I don't think Engima was scumreading BuJaber
Explain in light of Oka's statement. Also, why don't we ask Enigma himself rather than declare reads on his behalf?
In post 113, OkaPoka wrote:sounds like he was doing some weird probability calculations/rvs vote. I don't think that is inherently scummy at this phase of the game, it was like a semi-rvs vote. It's not like BuJaber is going to be lynched this quick in the game.
So he does SR BuJaber. Or are his probability calculations indicative of intent to propose for marriage? And how can a vote based on the
probability of being scum
be considered a RANDOM vote?
In post 115, OkaPoka wrote:What I am saying is that ruru may have not played it optimally for town but maybe she did play it optimally for scum.

The phrasing is still pinging me. "If it's not optimal town play then it maybe scum play!"

SCUM PGO DOES NOT CLAIM. They simply lurk and lure a TPR or two to drop by and BOOOM! That's it. Also PGO doesn't live to LyLo (unless we are lucky enough to have 2 scums down by then already), so ruru is asking to be lynched before LyLo. WHAT is the scum motivation there?

Let's assume the worst. ruru is a scum Vig. She claims to keep the investigatives away. Now why the hell does she do that (thus condemn herself to being lynched) when she could've just used up her vig shot on N1 anyway, and played to live longer?

Maybe I am a bit biased? Maybe it's a playing style thing? I dunno. But being skeptical is one thing ad spreading the seeds of doubt about most everything even the obvious is totally another.

Just my humble opinion.

ehh i disagree

1) ruru could have claimed later in the day, no need to drop the pgo btw early in the day
2) i guess i shouldn't have assumed enigma's intent but some1 asked me for an opinion on enigma i think so i gave them ti
3) i think engima's vote is less bujaber said x and that i scummy and more bujaber did this and chances are he is scum, but ask enigma i guess
4) my point is it seems like something town and scum could both potentially do, but it is more likely for scum to do. maybe im wrong, you do bring a valid point.
5) i still don't see im spreading the seeds of doubt of almost everything, i didn't like the enigma wagon if that is what you are referring to so yeah i kinda wanted it dead
Yerrrrr I was right krrr krr
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Imna start skimmin Ive been at this for too long.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Dam how did I got more posts than some of you.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 371, ofrhz wrote:the impression i got from reading his scumgame in Coalition was that he was less flippant and more cooperative there. so for example, i think is more likely to come from town than scum invis

basically, if you're expecting paragraphs or even sentences of analysis from invis, i highly doubt you'll get that from him from either alignment.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 458, brassherald wrote:
@Mod my fiancee and I just broke up, I'm going to be a mess for a few days, just replace me please.
Sorry for stealin your girl :(
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Hokay Im gonna say skitter,AP,ruru,ohrfrz probably town. I think Invinibilty,Skygazer n Engima are all hot maybes. VOTE: OkaPoka is where the shmoney is for me righnow.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 633, OkaPoka wrote:@cardi are you an alt?
Cardi B https://www.instagram.com/iamcardib
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 654, vulcan logician wrote:How come each post you make in rapid succession makes me love you more?
Oh youknow... I have a certain effect on people, aaaahhhyy
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 667, OkaPoka wrote:are u caught up?

@cardib do you have prior experience with mafia?
Im....somewhat caught upp. Im' not gonna do any more readin right now anyways.

I know bout mafia yea.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 680, OkaPoka wrote:well i guess ill try a more game related question

@cardi b, why am i scum?
Yall postin a lot and I seent nothing from u that made me like "this dude coult NOT have thought that as scum". I cawwed out some posts a yours i thought were shtanky. Awso Yall axin me questions an then go all like "she cant be sorted we gotta tk and ti her." Yaw sound like u not a fan of this bad bish thas gonna kick u outta the townblok.

Awwwso...... my girl skitter skitter was talkin bout complacent gamestates n shit.... I seen a lotta people townreadin u... krr
In post 686, OkaPoka wrote:we can TIs or TKs solve cardi b at night knowing that this isnt a pgo play

so i think invis/cardi b are off the table lynches today
I aint heard of TI or TK?

Yall shoehornin this invisibility guy in?
In post 694, skitter30 wrote:i know nothing about cardi b beyond that she like exists and is some sort of singer i think?
My record dropped a couple monts ago. You can go head n check it out on any top hunnit chart of yaww choice.
In post 694, skitter30 wrote:
In post 648, Cardi B wrote:
In post 236, BuJaber wrote:I read oka's ISO and beyond the townie tone, I also don't think scum would interpret enigma's vote on me with such accuracy.
townie WHATT!!
does this mean you agree or disagree with bujaber saying oka is exhibiting a 'townie tone'?

or are you saying that bujaber's post is townie?
I was a bit suprised that this dude saw townie tone in this hokapoka guy but now I seent a few other folks think the same way so it dont bug me as much.
In post 694, skitter30 wrote:
In post 664, Cardi B wrote:Hokay Im gonna say skitter,AP,ruru,ohrfrz probably town. I think Invinibilty,Skygazer n Engima are all hot maybes. VOTE: OkaPoka is where the shmoney is for me righnow.
can you elaborate on ap and sky?

also i'm not really sure i followed your reasoning on oka - i know you quoted some of his posts but i think i'm doing a bad job interpretting your ... interesting use of punctation, so can you please elaborate?
AP, I seen this guy around, I dont think he likes lyin all thah much. N he keepin his cards close to his tiddies but I think when he scum he more comfortable when he's tryna push stuff. I hope u get me.

I Tink u might be confused n I wanna clarify sky's group was still a bit town for me. She had a buncha grand gamestate reads and evaluatin peoples. Also vibes

Im townleanin sando a bit now too, couple random things I seent from him.

If theres anything about oka I can help u wit lemme know.
In post 699, Ausuka wrote:
In post 657, Cardi B wrote:
In post 267, Ausuka wrote:@brass: what is the point of going around putting "pressure votes" on people that have never been prodded and have given content in the game and why is it better than scumhunting?
There's plentya tracks u coul be on and this is the wrong one.
you appeared to have me as a townread earlier. you only mentioned this about me after that, and you did not say i was a townread when you gave your reads. is 267 scummy to you?
I got some vibes from u but youre not a Tr righ now. U dont seem to be havin much fun.

267, I thought you was on the wrong track. nyaa.

My feelin was that, I know brassherald town, I might be bias but the thing u were callin out from him didn't seem outta character fo him, from what Ive seen, n I though you maybe oughtta be able to figgure that out. But I donno.
In post 708, ofrhz wrote:i'm not sure how many of cardi's posts i actually understood
In post 664, Cardi B wrote:Hokay Im gonna say skitter,AP,ruru,ohrfrz probably town. I think Invinibilty,Skygazer n Engima are all hot maybes. VOTE: OkaPoka is where the shmoney is for me righnow.
Do "hot maybes" = townleans?
I donno about leanin since my ass gives me great possure but yeah I think they're town.
In post 709, ofrhz wrote:
In post 662, Cardi B wrote:
In post 371, ofrhz wrote:the impression i got from reading his scumgame in Coalition was that he was less flippant and more cooperative there. so for example, i think is more likely to come from town than scum invis

basically, if you're expecting paragraphs or even sentences of analysis from invis, i highly doubt you'll get that from him from either alignment.
i think you forgot to write something here

unless you just wanted to quote it for emphasis
Yea thank u. I meant to say I thought u was helpful but I guess I messed summn up.
In post 725, skitter30 wrote:ap i'm kinda like waiting for him to do stuff

like i feel like i can read him with content but the longer he doesn't post the more i'm reminded of jungle republic tbh

i'm a little hesitant to join the ap thing tho cuz vizzy's lolvote is sitting on him and like none of vizzy's votes feel *real* or like he's voting someone he actually found scummy; i feel like he just decided this was a good place to votepark
Donno if yall need me to tell ya but my girl townpostin here.

She shootin feels everywhere like a boombox playin Cardi.

Skitterskitter take her time writin out posts an I'm readin em all the way to the bottom.
In post 745, Skygazer wrote:UNVOTE:
After rereading a few times I've:

1) realized that orfhz has already addressed my points
2) realized on a second reread that I'm pretty satisfied with their answers regarding what I've said
3) realized that it's entirely likely that they are trying to gamesolve and just don't have many strong reads at this point
4) realized that I shouldn't make a vote at 4am after skimming an iso

They still come across playing it safe/kinda floaty but I don't want my vote there at this point until I see more. So, orfhz, could you post a reads list?
I thought this was townpostin a bit as well. She took the time to read an think about her vote. Cardi like finessin as much as the nex bish but when she find a vote she like as scums she usually wanna sit on it fo a while.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Cardi B »

VOTE: invisibility if theres more to get from this lil dude I wanna see it. Joinin my mans okapoka ArrArrArr.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Okadude can u tell me anything for why invisibilty is on the table again?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 789, ofrhz wrote:
@cardi
- have you played with me before?
Uhhh, naw.
In post 793, skitter30 wrote:
In post 785, Cardi B wrote:If theres anything about oka I can help u wit lemme know.
with oka i'm a little bit conflicted

i don't like that he's cool with a lynch on enigma (who he thinks is town) just to get a flip; it feels a little bit opportunistic and trying-to-take-advantage-of-a-wagon-y to me, especially since he hates the original enigma-wagon composition; like being chill with an info-lynch on someone you townread is kinda meh

however some of his posts i'm kinda townreading cuz i think they don't really come from scum; like feels kinda ... blatant; it's almost lampshading how scum might be trying to position themselves here and i feel like scum doing that wouldn't really highlight themselves doing that;
I havent seen much a him but I think that gutsy blatant shit is his style. I agree tha genereally scum dont do as much a that but Oka someone I would expect to have done that as town and had it work and wanna try it out as scums.
In post 793, skitter30 wrote:idk if this is how i would classify ap either; like i don't know if 'cards close to his chest' is wholly accurate; like i played a game with him where he lolclaimed a pr on like page 6 as town knowing full well he'd get nk'd that night; he was a bg it made sense in context tho

he's kinda go-with-the-flow-y and will change his approach based on the game and the particular setup; he's very setup-minded and even though i tend to disagree with how he approaches setup spec he puts a lot of thought into it

i don't think i've ever seen him hard-push anyone as scum on his own initiative tbh; i've played two iterations of jungle republic with him where he was scum in both. in the first he tunneled on me in retaliation for town!me tunneling scum!him; he was very confident there; in the second town!me caught him for *not* pushing anything as scum

in the second towngame i played with him he loltunneled you i think. i don't remember what he did the first towngame tbh; it was like in january and i'd have to check that game

i agree with 'don't like lying too much' for the most part
I genrally agree with what u sayin here. I kinna stick whit what I said, I donno if I have a cookie cutter idea of what scumA50 plays like but mostly all I feel is that his style this game dont fit in that much. I feel like he has a plan here an it's naturally comin out whereas he usually wants to you knowww... make a show of sommn? Like he dont want people to be readin him naturally so he usually try to do some sorta somethin. I dunno its hard to explain.

I think the only dude been loltunnelin me been offset krrrrrr :P :P :P
In post 796, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: invis

L-1 yeaaaah
Escpecially if vizzyboy flippin town I think this pop in shtanky as hell.
In post 799, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 787, Cardi B wrote:Okadude can u tell me anything for why invisibilty is on the table again?
not doing anything

can verfiy TI is town investigative and TK is town killing

cj might be scum
orfhz might be scum
He aint done pretty much anything since post 0 but suddenly u not comftable coppin him anymore?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 808, AP wrote:*Gulp!* I thought VIZZY self-voted. It turns out CJV put him @L-1. Yikes! :lol:

Anyway, you do you, I'll do me. Let's see if you can lynch me tomorrow regardless.
bish he still gotta claim he pick. Big smh.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Cardi B »

Fortunilly its like 4 AM in austrella time.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 817, OkaPoka wrote:I mean wasting a town investigator on him for a night.

We flip him because he is unreadable
All Im sayins is

0 other votes on invisibility oka be like "this bitch off the table"

3 other votes oka be like "oawww less lynch em"

Looks to me like nothin changed his mind! Skitter skitter talked abt why his content bad... I though she made sense (as usual :D )... okadude didnt even seem to noticed it, you knowwha Im sayin.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 824, Skygazer wrote:I don't like how Cardi throws shade at Oka's vote after the hammer but joined the wagon directly after Oka's vote
I didnt like how it interactit with his own reasons, obvissly I didnt think it was a bad vote in general?
In post 825, Ausuka wrote:yeah lynching AP tomorrow if this greens. the hammer is honestly worthy of a lynch regardless of anything else imo.
Do yall have a read on his slot anyway?

Whadda ya think about his misunderstanding awso?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Cardi B »

Ya Girl's Toughts From Befo D2

• Invizzibility votes listed from most probly not partner to least probly: skitterskitter, engingma, AP, ofhrz, okapoka, C J Vinny. For bookeepin reasons Id put ruru at the front a that. CJVinnys the only one there I wouldnt say I thinka them more town after vizzy flip. Okapoka sticks out 2 me as the only one that seemed to be wafflin around the wagon a bit, a lotta other people on wagon were like "I think invis scummy les wagon yaak yaak yaak" whereas oka had some different minds about it around that time. I still thinks his vote comes from town a lil bit more offen, basiclly means "lets all go head and lynch vizzy now" and it still wasnt a given at that point. CJs vote jus seems like a hop on to me especially seeins as I cant imagine him doin anything to fight the wagon. He seem like someone easy 2 meta read tho and I think people were talking abou that 2day but I forget.
  • Brassheral had that shmoneymoneymoney vote that I took off when I walk in eoowww.
  • soundz like AP is town to me.
  • feelz like his full townreads woul all be town. Ausukas the only one Id be worried about but wit the neighborizer stuff 2day I seen thats less of concerned.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Cardi B »

Ya Girl's Toughts From Durin D2

• Hol On an gimme a sec if u would.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 851, ofrhz wrote:i think invis flipping goon makes sky, vl, and oka slightly more likely to be town
Yea I think thas kinda reasonable.
In post 857, Skygazer wrote:if a town vig shot ruru i will 100% judge them but like only using really silly insults
This shoundsh like town 2 me
In post 884, Skygazer wrote:How exactly does a town PGO/vig say I'm scum if I'm not vanilla?
In post 886, Skygazer wrote:Okay probs a good idea to stop the role spec for now
These two post rilly feel like town slot 2 worried abou they pick bein outed. Even tho cardi personally think neighborizer kinda ..... aint that shpecial u know what im sayin...

Awso in general skygazer ain't seem like someone that gets slot 2 as scums and think "Yaaahhh bish lemme pocket mofuggas gimme that neighbo". If she scum here I really dont get the feel like she tryna make enngame U know what Im sayin ,she wasnt on vizzy fo example. The closes thing she done in thread to pocketing is congradulate me on my babe. Not 2 mention neighbo is way a town pick anyway.

up nex is ofrghsz. I don wanna be dismissive or wheva but at the same times I come from the position where its really off the mark. I still reckn the case come from town tho. Stay Tune !!!
In post 889, ofrhz wrote:how about we just do some good ol fashioned scumhunting without the setup spec
In post 250, brassherald wrote:
In post 249, OkaPoka wrote:pretty sure ausuka is in this game more than invis is, brass.
Invisibility is in this game?

VOTE: Invisibility

I'd rather have the pressure vote on someone I forgot was in the game than Ausuka who I at least remembered.
this kind of reads as awkward distancing
U coul call it distancing, u coul also call it a scum vote he took early and kept until I stole his girl? Same difference or naw.
In post 889, ofrhz wrote:
In post 288, brassherald wrote:
In post 287, OkaPoka wrote:id hope that people would talk more when they are mentioned

also i don't see how this has anything to do with scumhunting
I'm scumhunting, I'm just not confident enough in any of my reads to make cases.

Plus, I find its very hard to form a read on someone if they are not participating in the game.

That's just me, though, I might be crazy to want to base my reads on like content.
In post 318, brassherald wrote:I don't like the Enigma wagon, Enigma's ISO has some good questions, and good thoughts. That's a town ISO as far as I can tell.

Vulcan Logician promised more content in and never followed up, I'd like to know why. I know the dude only has 3 posts, but they include him claiming he's a fairly active player. I will allow him more posts before making an actual read, but it makes me uneasy.

Invisibility is scum.

BuJaber, I'm leaning scum on.

I'll find the last scum tomorrow or something, going to the beach now.
first brass has no strong scumreads to explain away his pressure voting inactives, yet 30 posts later he conjures up a confident scumread on invis. where did this newfound confidence come from?
My mans said he wasnt confident enough to make cases... and then din't make a case. I agree wit you that he look pretty confident vizzy was scums there but I mean like.... my dude was right u know. I think they had played in the micro q a bit and I think its prolly a meta read or sommn.

I get annoyed wit people when they axe me this question but I think its fair in this case: why u think he would do that as scum? Like when u see people change they minds or act different fo no reason its tempting and offen accurat to think it's because they scum and they suddenly see some reason itd be conventient to have a different view. Fo example: even tho Im not as confident okapoka is scums as I was yestrday I still think his movement on the invisitibility wagon is what a suspicious scum change looks like, in dat he had a scum motivation to do it which is that more people were votin invisibilty and maybe he wanted to hop on the wagon. With the brassheral thing, he seemed different about invisibility (the same dude! Lmao) with nothin obvious 2 change his mind but if hes scum he got the competence to look at his own posts an ask "does this make sense considerin what I jus said a few hours ago?" whereas as town he can say sommin different because he thoughtta somethin, he feelin different (he mighta been more pissed at that point after he learned cardi was eatin up on his fiancee fo example), or maybe even he just doesnt wanna explain hisself.

I type allthat not as much because Im worried abt u lynchin me but because I think u a member of the town and maybe u can improve. Also if u dont lynch me then well thats good anyway okrrr.
In post 819, Cardi B wrote:
In post 817, OkaPoka wrote:I mean wasting a town investigator on him for a night.

All Im sayins is

Looks to me like nothin changed his mind! Skitter skitter talked abt why his content bad... I though she made sense (as usual :D )... okadude didnt even seem to noticed it, you knowwha Im sayin.
In post 828, Cardi B wrote:
In post 824, Skygazer wrote:I don't like how Cardi throws shade at Oka's vote after the hammer but joined the wagon directly after Oka's vote
I didnt like how it interactit with his own reasons, obvissly I didnt think it was a bad vote in general?
cardi then tries to scumread for his "inconsistency" in joining the invis wagon, when i think it was pretty evident oka was mainly on the wagon for pressure (which incidentally, is also the same reason cardi was on the wagon), i.e. oka was NOT on the invis wagon to "less lynch em"

for reference, oka's vote was in
Nuh uh girl. U can see in that very post u quoted my mans okapoka said "we flip invisibility." that aint pressure. If it were pressure he woulda said somethin when I ask him why he wanted to flip vizzy.
In post 57, Invisibility wrote:currently townleaning brassherald and Sando
i could totally see invis doing a "townlean your scumpartner and another townie" here

as another bonus, if we lynch cardi, i don't have to read her posts

VOTE: cardi
This las thing is sommin that feels particulary town 2 me and sorta reflects a towniness of the rest of the post: when u really genuinely tunnelin on someone u really pour over all the lil interactions wit them and a lotta them stick out as scummy. Again I dont wanna be dismissive but I feel like the invis townlean thing isnt that convincing unless u already really feel like someone is scum. Which means I think it comes from town since scum ofrghz.... isnt gonna be convinced that Im scum. Awso in general I do really get the feelin like ofrhz tryna be convincing here and from my read of her as a person I dont think she does that on me as scum in this case.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Cardi B »

oka and sando feels like town vs town. Idk.
In post 908, BuJaber wrote:-Can someone help me understand what ruru's strategy was? I don't get the town fakeclaim. A townie who knows she's lying will counterclaim and ruru likely gets lynched. And scum who know she's lying will NK her. And I think that's what happened. It's the most likely explanation in my mind.
So I feel like I'm missing something obvious or it's a pointless gambit??

-CJ: why did you put invis at L-1?
- AP: why did you hammer?
Discussion was still ongoing, I don't know why you two decided to end the day 3 days before deadline.
This dont really give me a solvy feelin.
In post 918, Sando wrote:
In post 916, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 908, BuJaber wrote:-Can someone help me understand what ruru's strategy was? I don't get the town fakeclaim. A townie who knows she's lying will counterclaim and ruru likely gets lynched. And scum who know she's lying will NK her. And I think that's what happened. It's the most likely explanation in my mind.
So I feel like I'm missing something obvious or it's a pointless gambit??
I don't think I like Ruru's strategy, which (as far as I can see) hinged on her fakeclaim being believed. That is problematic for the reasons you listed. In addition, Ruru selected a very townie role, that was apt to be chosen by those halfway down the draft or lower, thus condemning all of them to vanilla-ness. PGO would have actually been a good pick, or even vig... if anything just to prevent scum from getting the role. To pick a role so useful to a townie who
wasn't
going to be a prime n1 target was a bad move IMO.
Congrats, you have different views of how to play town PRs, well done. Ruru is dead, their alignment is known, let's move on. Contribute to how we can move the gamestate forward rather than speculating about why a town player did a thing...they did, deal with it.
Yea

vulcan thing didn't feel like solving 2 me either.
In post 919, vulcan logician wrote:I don't think we can say that scum wouldn't have hopped on to Invisibility's wagon. As Vizzy's participation was minimal, the best "bang for the Vizzy buck" as it were would have been to jump onto the Invisibility wagon... basically using Invisibility as cannon fodder to dissociate themselves from the scum alignment.

Another possibility is that Enigma is mafia, and it wouldn't have mattered which wagon they jumped on. (I lean town on Enigma, so I think this second option is unlikely, but it's still worth mentioning.)
U can just look at the votes dude. Did any of em feel like hop on to you?
In post 923, vulcan logician wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 889, ofrhz wrote:how about we just do some good ol fashioned scumhunting without the setup spec
In post 250, brassherald wrote:
In post 249, OkaPoka wrote:pretty sure ausuka is in this game more than invis is, brass.
Invisibility is in this game?

VOTE: Invisibility

I'd rather have the pressure vote on someone I forgot was in the game than Ausuka who I at least remembered.
this kind of reads as awkward distancing
In post 288, brassherald wrote:
In post 287, OkaPoka wrote:id hope that people would talk more when they are mentioned

also i don't see how this has anything to do with scumhunting
I'm scumhunting, I'm just not confident enough in any of my reads to make cases.

Plus, I find its very hard to form a read on someone if they are not participating in the game.

That's just me, though, I might be crazy to want to base my reads on like content.
In post 318, brassherald wrote:I don't like the Enigma wagon, Enigma's ISO has some good questions, and good thoughts. That's a town ISO as far as I can tell.

Vulcan Logician promised more content in and never followed up, I'd like to know why. I know the dude only has 3 posts, but they include him claiming he's a fairly active player. I will allow him more posts before making an actual read, but it makes me uneasy.

Invisibility is scum.

BuJaber, I'm leaning scum on.

I'll find the last scum tomorrow or something, going to the beach now.
first brass has no strong scumreads to explain away his pressure voting inactives, yet 30 posts later he conjures up a confident scumread on invis. where did this newfound confidence come from?
In post 786, Cardi B wrote:VOTE: invisibility if theres more to get from this lil dude I wanna see it. Joinin my mans okapoka ArrArrArr.
okay seems like cardi was basically on the invis wagon for pressure, which by itself is fine
In post 819, Cardi B wrote:

All Im sayins is

In post 828, Cardi B wrote:
cardi then tries to scumread for his "inconsistency" in joining the invis wagon, when i think it was pretty evident oka was mainly on the wagon for pressure (which incidentally, is also the same reason cardi was on the wagon), i.e. oka was NOT on the invis wagon to "less lynch em"

for reference, oka's vote was in

as a bonus:
In post 57, Invisibility wrote:currently townleaning brassherald and Sando
i could totally see invis doing a "townlean your scumpartner and another townie" here

as another bonus, if we lynch cardi, i don't have to read her posts

VOTE: cardi

I like the reasoning here, ofrhz. Although you have the chance of being incorrect in your speculation, what you've said certainly is an eyebrow-raiser. I'll hop on the Cardi wagon.

VOTE: Cardi

I wanna hear from Ceej, too. I still have some uncomfortable gut feelings about him.
So like what I was sayin with the ofrhz case, I didnt think it oughtta be that convincing. It feel weird to me to scumread someone base off of enforcin my own perception of somethin but I dont think a lotta other people found that case convincing either. Plus I feel like vulcan would wanna vote based on his own stuff an not someone else raising his eyebrows?
In post 924, BuJaber wrote:Again Sando proves that we come from different planets.

Fuck me for taking the opportunity every game to improve myself and learn from others.

Fuck me for respecting a decision that ruru made consciously and wanting to learn from it.

Fuck me for expressing surprise at someone doing something that never would have occurred to me.

Fuck me for making sure I post when I have something relevant to say even if I want to go off-topic instead of dedicating an entire post to the off-topic thing.

You may have these people fooled but your stubborness doesn't come from being town. You are either just a horrible individual or you're scum. One or the other. This isn't natural townie-offensiveness. You're worn your biased glasses and everything I do looks scummy to me.

Have fun you just ruined my best friend on MS's game for me.

-please replace me TW. I don't have time to play games I don't enjoy.

I hope you're scum I really do. It's better for you as a human and as a player.
Dude
In post 930, vulcan logician wrote:It's gut, ceej, and so I admit my tea leafy assessment of you comes with limitations peculiar to that type of read. I'm not ready to lynch you or anything, and my mind is very open to the possibility of you being town. Don't think to much of my statements regarding you. They don't amount to much.

What are your reads?
In post 967, vulcan logician wrote:I'm doubling down on Cardi out of OMGUS now.
I'm probly gonna vote u today so if u wanna do this u still can.
In post 978, skitter30 wrote:i thought we were going to do hypo-innos today?

=========
Mines is probably on okapoka isnt it.
In post 978, skitter30 wrote:cardi -> kinda meh? in her catchup she quoted ofrhz saying that vizzy's behavior isn't ai and listed him as a maybe townlean a bit later on and then basically votes him as a pressure vote it seems in ('if theres more to get from this lil dude I wanna see it.') i can see this as a bussing vote; i don't really see anywhere that she was scumreading him
Yes it was mostly a pressure vote. I was thinkin he might be town since I thought he would be able to do more talk if he was scum (since I knew he had made endgame in a micro or two.) but I saw people sayin that might not be the case. U were talkin about his votes bein weak so I thought it was an ok lynch vote as well. I think I was thinkin about unvoting around when AP hammered tho.

I also agree whit ur analysis of the votes n stuff.
In post 992, Skygazer wrote:ofrhz I think your case on Cardi was fine I guess (not really convincing but the case wasn't scummy); my brain is just all over the place rn

Oka the point of this is that I know things rn

for reference my answer to my above question would be AP
Yea heres someone saying the case wasnt convincing.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Cardi B »

Not doctor

AP bein RB would prolly have targeted skygazer?

More catchin up at some point
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Cardi B »

Also feel like AP don't pick doc over RB as scum
Enigma wrote:
In post 1197, Cardi B wrote:Not doctor

AP bein RB would prolly have targeted skygazer?

More catchin up at some point
But Sky's action was a success so not sure if this is the case.
Thas what I'm sayin
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Cardi B »

Yeah I think we shouldnt be claiming. We still got two n a half potential town invessigators (cop coul be somewhere, even low drafts) and no roleblocks (if someone sees "u aint got a result BITCH lmao" we kickin AP's ass that day since I dont think commuter been picked in this setup prey much ever)

Fo that same reason I think if there is in fact a town vig in the top slots they shoul claim if thats not already been cossensus. We can decide who they shoot if we gotta.

I dont like lynchin AP 2day at least since if hes town he has an ungated doctor and he likely to be shot in the next 5 or so days before endgame is guarnteed. If he scum he gone have a tough time anyway and might get fugged by a rolecop or watcher or sum. He also been actin like doctor (the withholdin reads thing from day 1 is prey textbook doc play and he done nothin to point that out)

I will say I dont think theres anything he done that dont seem like scum roleblocker.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Cardi B »

I jus realized scum have a block if they took universal backup.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1204, OkaPoka wrote:if we don't lynch ap today

we are going to be end up lynching other people in the lynch pool of <ausuka, skitter30, vulcan, oka>

and we are going to end up driving one at a time to l1, getting a claim and then going to next

so we can either do the long way or just get claims asap and decide without panicking who we want to get in the pool
If one of em claims VT or somethin else shtanky and then we lynch em and they flip scum the rest of yall dont gotta claim.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Cardi B »

VOTE: vulcan dude is my preffence right now.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Im vanilla.

I think skitter, skygazer, enigma are town mechanically or wheva. What ausuka did would have only kinda been bussing as scum since she was only narrowing her partner down to 4 folks but it still really seem like somethin she wouldnt do. N she has looked town in the last couple days. Ofrrz has always read like town 2 me and jumped on both scum wagon witout drawin attention to hersself. Really feelin like there aint scum in there at all.

Vulcan never read particularly town 2 me and from what yall website tellin me when I click preview it looks like he's the only one that ain't cool with the townblock we got. But ,I dont think AP was lookin to bus at enda day 2 since he wasnt really lookin in good shape to last another 4 lynches.

Sando read town to me I think but I don't remember it off the dome.

Im fine lynchin ceejay me n music and then lettin yall think about it from there if summin went wrong.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Quack bitch.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Cardi B »

If I'm lyin and I'm secretly a cop or sommn I have an inno on Vulcan.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1351, Ausuka wrote:there seems to be people thinking AP wouldn't bus as basically caught scum. I think you're just wrong. AP doesn't voluntarily tie himself to Vulcan like that.

We NEVER lynch music over Vulcan sorry. Like if there's one thing I'm going to insist it's that Vulcan doesn't live to LYLO.
I coul see it as like a you know.... hail mary play?? Like with vulcan getting wagoned and AP havin the mechanical shit agains him he gotta be feelin the heat you know. So like "vote your buddy and hope somethin suddenly changes the way things goin" seem like somethin he might think about? And its the sorta screwy thing thats up his alley but I also think that bettin yo ass and titties on black and voting your mans is somethin people dont like doin in general. Idk.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1358, Ausuka wrote:If you were a cop you wouldn't volunteer to be lynched Cardi. Don't play these games please.
If Im finna be lynched then I'm claiming frreal. Cardi make money moves u know that. Uh even if she ain't really been on the shmoney that much this game.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Yeah u right I guess. Kinda different since it's losin the game vs losin a partner and I dunno if he coulda done anything about vizzyboy anyway.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Cardi B »

As long as we talkin bout that.... my AP meta been a bit uhh you know uhhhh.... shittay... but I feel like he a bit more likely to hammer like that if his partner is also on the wagon. Thats assumin he did it on purpose which he prolly did but not fo sure.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Im prey sure we just lynchin me or cj today so Im gonna VOTE: ceejayvinoya
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1367, vulcan logician wrote:I'm not down for lynching Cardi at all! And (at this point) I'm no longer as willing to be lynched as I was before. Since my thoughts on Ausuka seem to be ill received, I say we lynch Ceej and if he flips green, we wait scum out. I think that (given our advantage) town can power through and snatch a win.
Feel like scum would be scurd of saying "I aint wanna be lynched no mo" after they get 2 the point where they lose if they lynched. And I think I see why that change as town.
In post 1379, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1349, Cardi B wrote:Im vanilla.

I think skitter, skygazer, enigma are town mechanically or wheva.
i'm vt!

why am i town mechanically tho - to the best of my knowledge i haven't been cleared?
I didnt say conftown I said reglar town. Yall been a big part of both scum lynches. AP was Enigmas fault mosly but u supported it before what he said. U also been town by play etc. Same for thother 2.
In post 1361, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1358, Ausuka wrote:If you were a cop you wouldn't volunteer to be lynched Cardi. Don't play these games please.
If Im finna be lynched then I'm claiming frreal. Cardi make money moves u know that. Uh even if she ain't really been on the shmoney that much this game.
sorry, i'm not following what you're trying to say. are you saying you're claiming cop for real or vt for real? or that in the evnet of you being lynched you will claim for real?
Third thing
In post 1377, vulcan logician wrote:Well. I guess my scumread of you might be interpreted as some wild gambit by you and Sky, but it isn't. It's just as I said... concerns that came to mind as I was rereading the thread. I think the stuff I reposted deserves a little scrutiny now that we have the benefit of hindsight.

The reason I felt the need to express those thoughts is that if you ARE scum, you are in a position to win... although it would take lots of luck and Disney magic to get you from here to victory. If somebody else is scum, town will have a much easier time catching onto them by LYLO. So I didn't want you to pass so easily under our noses, y'know?

#staywoke
:igmeou:

a) after recieving pushback your scumread dropped from '70% certain' to 'some concerns that came to mind as I was rereading the thread'. this doesn't feel like something you really believe tbh given that you backed off when others questioned the read and instead decided to hop on the popular wagon

b) i feel like most of the evidence you're citing for scum!ausuka is very incidental and largely outweighed by the ap thing - does it even make sense for her to bus ap here? that's a key question that you're not really addressing. i kinda feel like you're trying to fan paranoia tbh
I kinda got thoughts on this as well but I wanna see what vul can say for hisself.
In post 1382, Enigma wrote:
In post 1352, Cardi B wrote:If I'm lyin and I'm secretly a cop or sommn I have an inno on Vulcan.
And wtf is this?
Im sayin if im lyin about bein VT, an Im actually a cop or a universal backup or summn, I know that vulcans town.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1396, ofrhz wrote:Hmm... I kinda think it’s very possible that vizzy picked jk? It’s a really strong role for scum
That seem likely to me, yea. In fac it feel unlikely to me that anyone picks n3/venge when they partner pick vig/pgo in a lower slot since the vig/pgo usually harder to get. Which to me mean vulcan probly town since he n invisibility would have picked at least one n3/venge between them.
In post 1404, the worst wrote:urge to modkill everyone...... rising...........
Woul that be a town win or scum win.......
In post 1416, Enigma wrote:
In post 1390, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1382, Enigma wrote:
In post 1352, Cardi B wrote:If I'm lyin and I'm secretly a cop or sommn I have an inno on Vulcan.
And wtf is this?
Im sayin if im lyin about bein VT, an Im actually a cop or a universal backup or summn, I know that vulcans town.
Cardi, if you are the JK through universal backup, pls confirm (it is not such a bad idea trust me pls).
Im not UB, no tricks.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Cardi B »

Brass picked n3 vig if Im not cop. If Im cop he took cop.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Cardi B »

Claimed it yday. Oka.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1423, Enigma wrote:
In post 1085, Cardi B wrote:

• Invizzibility votes listed from most probly not partner to least probly: skitterskitter, engingma, AP, ofhrz, okapoka, C J Vinny. For bookeepin reasons Id put ruru at the front a that. CJVinnys the only one there I wouldnt say I thinka them more town after vizzy flip. Okapoka sticks out 2 me as the only one that seemed to be wafflin around the wagon a bit, a lotta other people on wagon were like "I think invis scummy les wagon yaak yaak yaak" whereas oka had some different minds about it around that time. I still thinks his vote comes from town a lil bit more offen, basiclly means "lets all go head and lynch vizzy now" and it still wasnt a given at that point. CJs vote jus seems like a hop on to me especially seeins as I cant imagine him doin anything to fight the wagon. He seem like someone easy 2 meta read tho and I think people were talking abou that 2day but I forget.
  • Brassheral had that shmoneymoneymoney vote that I took off when I walk in eoowww.
  • feelz like his full townreads woul all be town. Ausukas the only one Id be worried about but wit the neighborizer stuff 2day I seen thats less of concerned.
In post 1210, Cardi B wrote:VOTE: vulcan dude is my preffence right now.
During D2 you vote vulcan, and you also put Oka on your scum read list ... come on
I said okas vote comes from town more often. Also there wasnt reason to Tr him anyway, if anything I shoulda sr'd him bc theres no way he was getting lynched. If Im cop that is okrr.

I voted vulcan d2 and then investigated him n2.

Idk why yall tryna figgout if Im cop or not. I claim that I dont play very diff if Im cop or wheva.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Cardi B »

The thing U think is a readlist is not a readlist. Its me listing the ppl who voted Invisibility and then giving my thoughts on each of them. Oka was toward the end of that list but I still thought he was town.

As I said, if Im cop, Its not in my intrest to act perfectly in line wit the results Im claiming, bc then I get shot.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Cardi B »

VOTE: Vulacn
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In retrospeck I think dat there was like a 1% chance at best I woul got shot instead of enigmas doctorass ass. But I awso think it was unlikely that the lynch path woulda changed reCardless of my inno so wheva an I dont think anyone scumreads me for this in particular. I was jus really excited at the idea that coul I flip and clear vulcan.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Dont u hate it when ur dming with this dude from insta and he seem cool but then suddenly hes like "Quack Quack Bread Quack" an u realize he was a duck the whole time :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

hes a keeper
~ tw
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1426, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1423, Enigma wrote:
In post 1085, Cardi B wrote:

In post 1210, Cardi B wrote:VOTE: vulcan dude is my preffence right now.
During D2 you vote vulcan, and you also put Oka on your scum read list ... come on
I said okas vote comes from town more often. Also there wasnt reason to Tr him anyway, if anything I shoulda sr'd him bc theres no way he was getting lynched. If Im cop that is okrr.

I voted vulcan d2 and then investigated him n2.

Idk why yall tryna figgout if Im cop or not. I claim that I dont play very diff if Im cop or wheva.
This still makes me lmao. Like Bardi dont know how to fakeclaim.. skr skr
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Srry I dont date ducks dude. Maybe some people think I got somethin for cheetahs but that was a purely business relationship. krr.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Im excited to see Vote Count: Cardi Edition

Yall got any spotlights or sommin?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Im retractin the cop thing soz if that wasnt clear
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Cardi dont like fakin guilties. Yaw seen how good her scumreads been this game.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Think I almost did it once.

pedit aw shit boi
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1484, skitter30 wrote:can u explain ur vulcan read because u went from faking an inno on them to voting them today
I kinda did do that didnt I. I assume u wont take "Cardis a bad bitch" for an answer

I was mostly thinkin "theres no way AP votes his partner like that" at the start of yday and I was tring vulcan and it seemed like it would be most believable if I said an inno on the person who I changed my mind about most suddenly from d2. Also I was thinkin, if I was wrong, we prolly still lynch vulcan and win anyway eventually whereas if vulcan was town it would seem like a weird enough thing to be an actual cop.

Im not really ridin that AP voting vulcan vibe as much now after thinkin about it, I think its pretty likely that vulcan woulda got lynched if AP didnt intervene and a hail mary vote isnt something I generally expect people to do but it was probably a reasonable play there. Plus we dunno what APs plans were, he coulda left the wagon or wheva. I havent looked back at the votes in a lil while tho.

I dont think vulcans been very towny on his own, thas why I was voting him d2.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Cardi B »

I also wanna acknowledge just for myself that I want vulcan to be last scum and this game to jus be over (I dont think weve really done a lotta scumhunting since d2 and its hard even if we prolly gonna win) but Im not hunnit on that. I couldnt really have given another inno though I think especially since I wanna keep talkin about vulcan and everyone else today anyway.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 615, vulcan logician wrote:vulcan's ISO READS (pt.1)

AP (null)

Ausuka (slight scumread): mainly for jumping at my wagon with frail reasoning. When I saw that I provoked suspicion, I sort of dangled my self out there as low-hanging fruit. And she seemed to jump at the opportunity. This isn't really much of a case, and she's otherwise null, hence the
slight
scumread.

Brass/Cardi (scummy vibe): I'm suspicious of Brass's general demeanor. He begins with objective analysis of the draft which is a perfect ploy to seem towny whilst simultaneously generating wifom. He cast two "prod" votes... that is kinda LAMISTy behavior. Other than that, he hasn't produced much of substance. In addition, his replacement has been rather quiet.

BuJabish (null): But not plain old "null." Null by way of balanced out town and scum vibes. Some paranoia in there too: for instance, his saying that if Ruru is scum, her performance merits a win for team red seems like a (possible) attempt to pretend he has less information than he does/distance himself from his scummy alignment.

Ceej (somewhat towny): Lot's of towny vibes from him and, aside from the aforementioned paranoiac meta-suspicions, he is in nulltown territory.

Invis (null)

(the rest in a little bit. Gonna take a short break.)
Lmao "(null)"
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Cardi B »

VOTE: ausuka
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Cardi B »

Spoiler:
In post 1488, Ausuka wrote:i want to be lazy and tunnel vulcan but if he's town that might end up being a throw and idk. i think i should put effort in but i don't feel like i can do that rn.
In post 1492, Ausuka wrote:Uhhh ok so.

I'm willing to just lose if this is skitter. I don't think this is going to be ofrhz.

Music who's most likely to be scum?

pedit: thanks <3
In post 1494, Ausuka wrote:I don't think I'm realistically going to get past vulcan as scum actually. I hate everything about his d3 play and his earlier play really isn't any better. I want to consider like Music as scum coasting based of Buj's AtE or Sando as scum but I think it's just vulcan atm even if he can't be Roleblocker. I guess he could have gone for JK with vis as venge.

VOTE: vulcan logician

Same
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Cardi B »

Quack b
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Cardi B »

Rvs damn lmao

VOTE: vulcan
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1505, skitter30 wrote:oh i thought she was indicating she agreed with your pov which is why i find it incongruous with her vote on you
Yall been great but I wonder if u readin the thread somtimes
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1510, Sando wrote:
In post 1504, skitter30 wrote:but like i said i'm now getting the vibe that she wants to be lynched so maybe she just gave up trying? idk
Where are you getting this vibe from?
I'm interested 2 know, were u askin this to learn about skitter or to learn abou me?
In post 1512, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1510, Sando wrote:
In post 1504, skitter30 wrote:but like i said i'm now getting the vibe that she wants to be lynched so maybe she just gave up trying? idk
Where are you getting this vibe from?
--
In post 1486, Cardi B wrote:I also wanna acknowledge just for myself that I want vulcan to be last scum
and this game to
jus
be over
(I dont think weve really done a lotta scumhunting since d2 and its hard even if we prolly gonna win) but Im not hunnit on that. I couldnt really have given another inno though I think especially since I wanna keep talkin about vulcan and everyone else today anyway.
In post 1471, Cardi B wrote:In retrospeck I think dat there was like a 1% chance at best I woul got shot instead of enigmas doctorass ass. But I awso think it was unlikely that the lynch path woulda changed reCardless of my inno so wheva an I dont think anyone scumreads me for this in particular.
I was jus really excited at the idea that coul I flip and clear vulcan
In post 1349, Cardi B wrote:Im fine lynchin ceejay me n music and then lettin yall think about it from there if summin went wrong.
i'm getting that vibe from her literally saying yesterday that she was fine being lynched and some of her word choices in other posts kinda reinforce that she wants to flip or that she wants the game to be over.

i initially took the bolded in the second post to mean that she wanted to be lynched in the hopes she could clear vulcan but the more i think about it the more i think she meant she was trying to get nk'd. also that post was why i was confused if she was retracting her claim or not because as a vt her flip wouldn't clear vulcan but she made that post just after voting vulcan
U pretty much on the shmoney

1471 I was hopin Id be shot (instead of enigma which probably wasnt gonna happen regardless if we keep it hunnit) and vulcan woul be clear since if he was scum he wouldn't believe my inno result on him

My reads been kinda garbo maybe unless vulcans scum so I was hopin to at least help yall sort my own self
In post 1513, vulcan logician wrote:Don't like Cardi any more
Oh dam really? :igmeou:
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Tryna see what I can get from AP iso. Ya girl gotta do some sorta leg work since she outta exercise what whit the pregnancy n shtuff.
In post 766, AP wrote:Seriously though

ruru is 100% town to me.
ofrhz and Oka are next level town
I think Enigma might be town

Everyone else is more or less "in the mix", and while I don't have an explicit scum read yet I might be inclined to pressure the lower numbers (outside of those I think are town already), so Sky > Vulcan > Vizzy > Skitter ... etc
Assumin its not ofrhz, which I kinda am, he already got 4 town in his townlist and at least 1 scum in his pressure list. PGO isnt really a role that makes endgame, he prolly wanna survive d1 and probly d2 but I don't think he wanna bus since I think he coulda predicked somethin like the ausuka thing might happen.

Itd be a lil bit bizarre if vulcans scum.

Idk Im thinking about this 2 much. I think A50 is one a those people that plays by feel for bussing, like what he woul do if he town. Im gonna check some a his scum threads for that.
In post 808, AP wrote:*Gulp!* I thought VIZZY self-voted. It turns out CJV put him @L-1. Yikes! :lol:

Anyway, you do you, I'll do me. Let's see if you can lynch me tomorrow regardless.
Dont really think its relevant to anything but that last sentence feels like cop bait to me so I think he woulda activated N1.
In post 1034, AP wrote:But what if Ausuka did land Vig/PGO and is now gambitting? That would be a very good way to keep the PRs away AND doe her to survive unsuspected for a couple more days.
Feels like well poisoning, dont think he does this with ausuka scum.

I started just readin around when AP wagon happened, before he claimed. Theres these two posts:
In post 1028, vulcan logician wrote:UNVOTE:

I think I'll hop on the skitter wagon. It seems like as good a home as any for my vote rn.

VOTE: skitter
In post 1082, vulcan logician wrote:It'd sure be nice if we could get some more folks voting. Maybe get a wagon going to compete with skitter's wagon.

I mean, you could hop on my wagon... I got folks accusing me a creepily lurking--even though, in my own defense, I'd point out that I've been active this day cycle. Regardless, my wagon is a viable option at this point with all the sus pointed in my direction. Hop on if you think I'm scummy.

Or perhaps wagon somebody else. I'll jump on a ceej wagon, since he's throwing shade at me. (I'm not above OMGUS.) I'll also go for Bujaber/music ... maybe even Sando.

Like I said before, since we got lucky and nailed a lurker, so let's play D2 like a second D1.
He expressin his interest in wagonin someone but doesn't post for 50sum hours or do pretty much anything fo the rest of the day, including durin AP wagon. I dont like readin people based on timing stuff like dat since Cardi got PLENTY of her own shit goin on too (and she wasnt really around at eod2 either) but talkin about "bein active this day cycle" (and not lyin) and also missin the invis wagon (he said power went out and I'm not gonna dispute rl issues but he didn't talk about anythin like that for d2) make me think sommn's up there.

==
In post 1127, AP wrote:So, aside from not liking my gut, why exactly am I today's best lynch?
Gut, this feels like he aint bein bussed. In general (between this and the ausuka thing I jus quoted) it feels like he preppin to fight and talk to people, he don't wanna roll over n get lynched at this point. Idk.

==
In post 1123, Sando wrote:Hmmm, my 3 favourite wagons are all going at the same time. I think, surprisingly, I'm gonna jump on the AP wagon. I felt D1 was pretty town from AP meta-wise, but not so much with the D2. The posts are markedly less content driven and they're also skirting the edge of misinformation with the PGO/Vig hypothesising.

Skitter is outside her town-play, but I don't know whether to put that down to IRL issues or scum. I very much doubt Skitter would ever use IRL as an excuse for in-game advantage in being read, so I think I'm happy for her to carry that question mark for a while and judge later.

Vulkan has been a target of mine for a while but whilst I hate it, I'm yet to see a scummer ever actually ask for the amount of attention Vulkan has been asking for.
This feels progressiony, like town.

Idk Im mostly thinkin, if I can eva say confidently that errbody else is town and scum is either gonna be vulcan or music then I can finally fuckin forget about this game and close all my bitch ass tabs. I got a fuckin baby chrissakes
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Im doin my own bookkeepin here.

Why they town:
Skygazer - neighborizer conf. Also vibin all day all night
skitter - Really great pos on both wagons, all over my ISO Ive been talkin about how she's transparent / a beacon of scumhunting / gorgeous / etc
ofrhz - Towny case on me lmao okrr also been towny and good pos on wagons
enigma - he ded
Auska - Not exactly vibin all day all night but like.... vibin most of the mornin and maybe into the late afternoon. Lil bit after dinner. If that make sense. A couple things made me think "hoh? how u think that" but also a ton o shit made me think "yes thank u for puttin Cardis thoughts into words, I know she a rapper but she cant do that all the time". Also hemi-semi-outed AP but still outed him. I think she ain't confident in her scumplay and I think when she did that she was thinkin about quittin mafia in general (maybe still is?) so if nothin else she wouldnt wanna live to endgame bc of that.
Sando - this probably the least sure of the ppl I think r town bc it's just a bunch of random kinda towny things that kinda stacked up that I kinda don't remember specifically. But he probly still town and yall dont seem worried bout him.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Another thing, I think AP like to try to talk about game stuff with his partners in the game thread ( and kinda are the only conf ones in this game but I think he has made an effort to do that elsewhere) and he ain't really done that with sando (only way late in the game) or ausuka (nothin other than answering questions). He done that with vulcan a couple times (, kinda kinda, , strike me as reachin out to do that) and with buj a couple times (, , kinda kinda, )

Makes that pool feel a little bit better and I dont think thats me bein wishful
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Jus something Im remembering
In post 1432, Skygazer wrote:Cardi your point about vulcan would've gone for PGO because it's better and he was earlier in the draft is moot because vulcan ap and vizzy are all in a row in the draft
Thanx for pointing this out. It sorta tipped me off that I was tryna come up with reasons for vulcan to be town actually
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Do ducks fart
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1527, vulcan logician wrote:Also, as scummy as it might make me seem, I would advise against ruling out Ausuka.
Makes u seem scummy bc she's town?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Yall flaked for the AP wagon lmao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Wasnt my girl skygazer gonna shitpost til she died

Conftown slot still doin work damn it's like when theres another 2 inches left
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1541, Skygazer wrote:oka's name turned out weird because otherwise find and replace with AP's name turned part of okapoka red ):
My girl dont know reglar expressins.... lmao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1544, Sando wrote:Lul so Vulcan never touched the scum wagons and pushed the CJ town-wagon?
I think this come from town
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Cardi B »

The thing sando said specifically not the vulcan wagon shmovement
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Srs tho thanks for that vc thing

Anybody played with orfhrhz a lot? I feel like she an easy soulread but Im not hunnit that somebodys got that so far

Also whom agrees wit me that her case on me d2 was towny, that hold a lotta water to me
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Also whom agrees wit me that vulcan dealin with that case in general felt scummy

In general that felt like a sallint thing since there wasnt much other push stuff goin on at that very moment
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Spoiler:
In post 950, OkaPoka wrote:can we start voting ppl zzz
In post 958, OkaPoka wrote:its never too early to start drinking
In post 959, OkaPoka wrote:or so ive heard

sando gimme some readz
In post 962, OkaPoka wrote:I want cardi to check in and say something before i wagon her

and i find your reaosning to vote cardi without adding anything a bit sus

Fuck me dude I really srd this slot didnt I lmao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1000, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: skitter30

she was voting the enigma wagon + she is focusing on cardi/ofrhz where there's an argument between them (I know there's a term for this but I'm sleepy and can't remember it sorry) + this is good enough of a case for me.
Think ausuka has a tmi problem as scum so this prob comes from town

==

I jus looked up tmi to make sure I knew what it meant in a mafia contex and I found a term list thing what had "cfd" and I seen that term around for somethin like 2 years but I nev knew what it stood fo

Its "chinese fire drill"

Like the thing where evone get out a car and get back innit randomly, in mafia thas when u do a sudden wagon near deadline

U learn somethin new every day mmmmmmmmm
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Havent really looked at music dude that much
In post 1061, Music wrote:May I ask for a brief rundown of interesting events in this game? So far I've simply looked at the two pages leading up to the mafia lynch.
Think this question is marginally scum indickative but thats weak
In post 1227, Music wrote:
In post 1226, OkaPoka wrote:@music are you a doctor/rb? we need to know cause cc
No, I'm not either. Who claimed it?
Asked at :34 answered at :36. Kinda towny since scum probly wants to checkitout whether its a good idea to claim but maybe music already iso'd BJ
In post 1278, Music wrote:Okay, I'll read up later tonight I suppose.

Idk

This setup has daytalk but idk who this acct is and I think a lotta people would make a bigger show of the bus
In post 1309, Music wrote:I'm quite happy with a perfect lynch record so far, it doesn't often happen and it looks like we're on track for a perfect town win.

Shall I claim now? I am near the bottom of the draft.
In post 1369, Music wrote:It's quite likely we've got a very strong scum pool, and I think once the claims are sorted out we should probably be able to come up with a winning strategy.
Feels kinda stupid to spend time catchin up and stuff to be like "Yerr eryones town except vulcan" bc that sucks with a vulcan townflip but these two are what town would feel I think
In post 1459, Music wrote:I think we've still got this, a {Vulcan, Cardi} lynch pool is most likely scum. And now we know scum doesn't have a roleblocker either.
Again idk who this dude is but I think most people would be tryna get a lynchpool of more than 2 ppl rn

He aint really doin much to solve rn tho
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1556, Cardi B wrote:Anybody played with orfhrhz a lot? I feel like she an easy soulread but Im not hunnit that somebodys got that so far
Sorry idk what pronoun they use

Used to have a girl avatar but now its a dude
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 275, the worst wrote:
Sando (1)
~ music,
skitter30 (0)
~
AP
(0)
~
Cardi B (0)
~
music (1)
~
Enigma
Ausuka (0)
~
Skygazer
(0)
~
vulcan logician (1)
~ Sando,
ceejayvinoya
(0)
~
ruru
(0)
~
ofrhz (0)
~
Invisibility
(3)
~
ceejayvinoya
, Cardi B,
Oka
P
Oka
Oka
P
Oka
(2)
~
AP
Invisibility
Enigma
(5)
~ Ausuka,
Skygazer
ruru
, ofrhz, skitter30,

NOT VOTING:
vulcan logician,
I think this one is cool
In post 459, Invisibility wrote:Sando - leantown
skitter30 - town
AP - null
brassherald - slight townlean
BuJaber - townlean
Ausuka - town
Skygazer - null
vulcan logician - siteflaked?
ceejayvinoya - null
ruru - townlean actually
ofrhz - town
OkaPoka - townlean
Enigma - null
{AP, Skygazer, Ceejay, Enigma, vulcan}
VOTE: vulcan logician
I coul see invisibility playin true rando around now but assumin enigma an entirely town wagon... I coul see him wantin to distance here...
In post 483, skitter30 wrote:
In post 478, Cardi B wrote:Cawdi
hi!!!!
Whaddup :P
In post 520, Invisibility wrote:i could have sworn i responded
i was going to say i was waiting for a vulcan prod
VOTE: ceejay
In post 521, vulcan logician wrote:Just to add, I'm here real time, if anyone wants to get my opinion on a particular thing/player. That might help me wedge my way back into this game. (I feeling a bit out of the loop and wondering how to get back in.)

Also, I think a ceejay wagon might be a fruitive exercise... see how he responds to a little pressure.

VOTE: ceej
Idk Im thinkin too much again
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1566, Music wrote:@Cardi B, I'm an alternate account of another player on this site. I don't think I've played with you on the original account either.
Yerr I noticed u an alt.

U got any uhhh thoughts about that game we been playin? Or u cool whit what tha rest of us doin
In post 1569, Skygazer wrote:if cardi correctly innoed vulcan of all ppl she would've been NK'd so fast

but she didn't

so scum probs knew cardi was lying

and only vulcan would know for sure that cardi's inno was false
I really don't know how I feel bout that. I wanna say so, bc as I said I was really jazz on the idea I would be addin to the game like dat but Iono. I think Enigmans is Doc somethin like 90% of the time there (what, hes gonna be like a watcher that hit the PGO claim? And if he's cop they shoot him anyway) and he seemed like he was doubtin me but I still think he docs me like 70% of the time. Thats 63% chance of a no kill quick maths.
In post 1571, skitter30 wrote: -> i dislike that he had hopped onto believing cardi's claim and bolstering it and believed it pretty easily since he 'knows that he's town' - it felt like he was using that as a reason for us to townread him. also if cardi's town i think that scum would have nk'd her given that she was all-but claiming cop and she isn't dead, and it's nice for scum!vulcan to have someone claiming on inno on him; and then dropping the townread when she recanted the claim and people were scumreading cardi is kinda icky
For what its worth I think he woulda prolly believed the claim as town. Like if we assumin theres a chance a diff scum would believe it bc of the vulcan inno, town vulcan has that chance too.

Glad u thought my performance was good.
In post 1571, skitter30 wrote:the infamous
Great tape. Inspo
In post 1571, skitter30 wrote:-> and then there's the infamous ap-vulcan vote in - the more i think about it i think this might just be a distancing vote, where ap thought they were screwed and decided to get the towncred of bussing another partner - afterall, enigma's 'i know 100% that ap is lying' didn't happen till later so we don't know how ap was planning on playing this out. also in an ap/vulcan/vizzy team ap is 100% the best scumplayer so it's possible that he wanted to sacrifice vulcan to get some cred to see how long he could last after claiming something semi-valuable to town because scum!vulcan is unlikely to be able to get that far on play tbh
I think that a vulcan lynch d2 for AP/vulcan is a loss like 100+% of the time (somehow lynch okapoka, skitter, ausuka, and then lose) and AP would figure that out most of the time as well. Its a game with daytalk tho and he coulda been givin vulcan ideas/tellin him to claim somethin (rolecop? Keep em alive for a couple days probly) or maybe he was plannin on takin the vote down anyway since the counterclaim only happened like 5 posts later and we dunno.
In post 1571, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1556, Cardi B wrote:Srs tho thanks for that vc thing

Anybody played with orfhrhz a lot? I feel like she an easy soulread but Im not hunnit that somebodys got that so far

Also whom agrees wit me that her case on me d2 was towny, that hold a lotta water to me
she tends to like bleed obvtown as town and i was vibing that early game

i kinda lose that read when she doesn't post

but i think the inactivity has been sitewide and not game-specific so that isn't ai imo

also idk what pronoun they are either
Thanks gr.

I think her votes on Invis/AP have been great. is some advanced bussing if it is
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Cardi B »

I gotta pee so Im takin a shower
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Quack
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Yall got dat fur doe
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Cardi B »

I guess skitter and Music are the only ones that can vote

:oops: vc fixed ~ tw
Last edited by the worst on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Cardi B »

I been thinkin a lot durin that night, I bet most a yall did as well. Theres prolly a lot more scumhunting/interactin we oughtta do and I claim to be intensely guilty of not doin enough of that.

I have a question for ausuka that I want her to answer in real time so lemme know when ur around girl.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Cardi B »

coo.
In post 1588, the worst wrote:who wants to help me pagetop?
In post 1589, Ausuka wrote:Me
Can yall talk to me about how you were feelin during these posts? Jus in general
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1604, Cardi B wrote:I guess skitter and Music are the only ones that can vote

:oops: vc fixed ~ tw
Believe me Im tryin my damnedest to find any sort of modslip or wheva but it seems like he was jus copying the not voting from end of day yday
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1608, Ausuka wrote:Pedit: well I had just woken up and felt tired? assuming you meant game-related I was hopeful he would flip scum because he didn't do that for cjv iirc and the game ending felt like the sort of event that he would hype up rather than just another ML.
Yeah ok this is pretty much exactly what I was lookin for. It felt to me pretty much exactly the same way like he was basically sayin "vulcan was scum, does the town wanna do a victory lap?"

Also that it would be somethin he would like.... not wanna do if we still had solvin to do bc he's basically askin for ppl to townspew like that.

I jus noticed that it seemed like yall had been hangin out and not postin but then answered tw's call for a pagetop 30 seconds after he posted which feels like, too unreserved to be scum if that makes sense. Like typically ppl are self conscious abt readin the thread but not postin if theyre scum I think.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Cardi B »

I was gonna ask skitter some realtime questions but I feel fine locking her town as well. Im gonna probably do that with ofrhz a little bit at some point and yall can feel free to answer anything Im asking her
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1612, Ausuka wrote:I mean what could I say at this point? I thought it was vulcan and basically the EOD was people saying "yeah sure let's lynch vulcan"

who do you think is scum?
Im fine with u being town.

Im thinking its probably music, maybe sando, probably not ofhrz just because of how crazy n advanced her votes would be if bus but I still wanna sort her 2day.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Cardi B »

Jus bc you're around and bc Im lookin for more peace of mind ausuka could u talk to me about what u think you're not good at as scum? I know you're pretty critical of yaself there
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Cardi B »

Yall know who music is?

And thanks
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Cardi B »

Oh lmao I think I see that yea
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Cardi B »

Ok wow damn, yea

I aint seent him play scum I think but Ill look for that
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Ill trust ausuka that mylos town n he looks fine to me awso. I want u to find somethin more to talk about tho lil dude.

@ofrhz: can you talk to me about what makes you wanna bus on someone?
@sando: can you talk to me about how your reads been this game? Like how did all the flips make u feel
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Damn I looked at sandos iso a lil bit and I aint remember shit from this. N Ive been sober for all this game I think
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1459, Music wrote:And now we know scum doesn't have a roleblocker either.
Wait lmfao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Cardi B »

I would like nobodys ASSES to get RPLACED so can we please hang tf out in thread please

Theres a certain Bad bitch named Cardi who's here that yalls can talk to n shit
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1636, Ausuka wrote:hi :]
Ay!
In post 1638, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1631, Cardi B wrote: @ofrhz: can you talk to me about what makes you wanna bus on someone?
i'm not averse to bussing. i've voted my scumpartner on page 1 before, because their rvs entrance was questionable (it was a newbie game) and i did it for the towncred. funnily enough, i remember getting scumread for that. i don't think i've actually lynched my partner unless they were conf scum (i also only have 1.5 scumgames onsite if you want to read them yourself. it's a pretty short read)
Ive looked at em yeah.

What are some things that make a vote on scum look like a bus vote to you?
In post 1653, Sando wrote:Wait, why didn't Enigma die N2? The CC wasn't an actual CC, it was a claim to know 100% that AP wasn't the doc.

Cop and Role-cop are the two powers that would also know this. Scum could probably deduce from play (I haven't checked this but I'm assuming) that Enigma wasn't cop, since guilties get a very distinct play against them I think. But Role-cop? You'd DEFINITELY kill a potential role-cop.

Leaving Enigma alive says they probably thought it was the real doc. That says the DIDN'T think Enigma was role-cop or cop, why?

My guess they have it. They can't have thought Oka was either since townie up that high hasn't claimed it, so if they picked it they got it...
I dont see why a rolecop would needa get shot.

Yall got any implications for this?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1652, Sando wrote:Invis I was fairly ok with dying but certainly wasn't super confident of the flip.
I dont suppose yall were like, "oh shit we got a scumflip, we're prolly gonna win" or anything?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1656, Sando wrote:
In post 1654, Cardi B wrote:I dont see why a rolecop would needa get shot.

Yall got any implications for this?
So cop is most dangerous, then role-cop, then doc, I think those are the only possibles for knowing AP was lying?

Why wouldn't you see an investigative as more dangerous? Especially going into D3 when we were obviously going to full-claim.

Implications, dunno, I'd need to look at the claims again, but I don't think we ever found someone who claimed to choose any of those roles from memory.

What role is rolecop gonna find? Like that only matters if the last scum is exactly cop or watcher and watcher probably woulda just claimed
In post 1657, Sando wrote:
In post 1655, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1652, Sando wrote:Invis I was fairly ok with dying but certainly wasn't super confident of the flip.
I dont suppose yall were like, "oh shit we got a scumflip, we're prolly gonna win" or anything?
I was surprised at them being vanilla, but no I didn't think that until after AP. I never discount towns ability to screw up a good thing...see day 3 for example.
How do u feel about bussing?

Im just goin round the room askin erryone this I guess
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Cardi B »

Yeah I like what I seen from ofrhz

is a good theoretical thought about somethin they would know as scum
is believable and both of they eod votes look pretty convincingly not SvS to me

==
Somethin to think about as far as me being town n all that:

If yall check out post 5 of his scum topic from the PYP he played like a couple months ago, he says he should be the one getting bussed since hes bad at scum. He picked night 3 vig this time (no way for me to verify he didnt pick vengeful lmao) but he woulda bussed invisibility pretty hard if hes scum, way before invisibility was getting attention.

In that last PYP he barely mentioned partners at all and never voted one but that's also like par for the course in terms a what town was doin [Cardi avoids makin eye contact and whatnot with ausuka .... okrr ...]

Also notice he made somethin like a third of the posts in the same amount of time in this game and he replaced out bc he wasnt putting effort into the game lmao

==
I really gotta figure out somethin to do with mylo
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1676, skitter30 wrote:ok i looked thru ofrhz's scumgames and my thoughts were bascially - can fake townie looking thought-processes to a certain degree and tends to ask a lot of questions and looks like he's active and interacting with other people but doesn't really take a lot of hard stances or really *push* scumreads.

in the first link he bussed his partner after he was caught fake-claiming; had previously listed him as scummy but pushed his other scumreads over him; didn't really interact with his scumbuddy till he bussed him

second - also didn't really interact with his scumpartner; did the cliche 'vote ur scumbuddy in rvs' thing; when making a readlist 'didn't have any innovative thoughts' on his partner - like had some cursory interaction with him but didn't really go anywhere with it

the first linked game was a lot better than the first imo also; second felt kinda forced actually

compared to here - kinda lightly defended vizzy (saying his posting style was nai) - i don't know if he defends partner!vizzy, and i think his scumread on him is kinda organic over time and i can see how it develops based on how vizzy (fails to) interacts with him. also starts off townreading ap, and maintains that during the ap/ausuka/pgo thing ('i'm more inclined to vote vulcan or ap, but also like... not really all that inclined to vote either.' ). i feel like scum!him would maybe hop on here but didn't; i kinda got the vibe that he finds it a little too risky to townread his scumpartners from those previous games

and then his actual ap vote is kinda flippant - i feel like ofrhz bussing him here would make more of a show about it almost
Yeah my impression was that they just try to emulate what they thinkin as town when they scum and vote partners when they think its natural rather than like strategically. Check out this post and this one from them in a scum PT. This game really feel dissonant from that, like they would be bussin strategically bc there was a wagon on vizzy/AP and not bc they thought they were actually scummy at that time. The thing about the light defense on vizzy feel like that also, like ofhrz said that bc they really believed it was nai if theyre scum and woulda kept sayin that instead a jumping on wagon
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Cardi B »

DAAAAM U THOUGHT I WAS NSG <3 <3 <3 IF ONLY GODDAM
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Cardi B »

I was actually thinkin during n4 that like theres a ton of people that would jus tear this game apart and I could sheep them to hell n back if they replaced in

like nsg, eddie cane, duckie (he prolly know this game pretty well), katyusha, prolly brassherald if he stayed in

Few of those ppl dont play mafia anymore or sommin
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Cardi B »

Im Cardi
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1689, skitter30 wrote:my next guess was going to be katyusha lmao
Yea she ain't playin mafia anymore I think
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1690, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1679, Cardi B wrote: Somethin to think about as far as me being town n all that:

If yall check out post 5 of his scum topic from the PYP he played like a couple months ago, he says he should be the one getting bussed since hes bad at scum. He picked night 3 vig this time (no way for me to verify he didnt pick vengeful lmao) but he woulda bussed invisibility pretty hard if hes scum, way before invisibility was getting attention.
Uhhh. I think if you are scum and think you'll be lynched it's p normal to distance from your partners so they look townier when you flip? idk
In post 1679, Cardi B wrote: In that last PYP he barely mentioned partners at all and never voted one but that's also like par for the course in terms a what town was doin
Yeah that's true but like I think he could easily play like that in one game and play differently in another.
In post 1679, Cardi B wrote: [Cardi avoids makin eye contact and whatnot with ausuka .... okrr ...]
well i mean yeah. i'm an idiot and i'm terrible at mafia.
In post 1679, Cardi B wrote: I really gotta figure out somethin to do with mylo
I can kinda relate to this feeling. I'm still wary of him but simultaneously part of me feels like he's town.
In post 1680, skitter30 wrote: i dont' know who she is (was thinking nsg but apparently that isn't a thing), but if you strip away the cardi gimmick, her thought process / playstyle / questions that she's asking / mindset kinda reminds me of how i play and how i approach the game, and, like, i would never do that as scum in that position

like some people i can see doing that, no problem - ap, sure, duckling, sure

other people not so much and she's not really fitting into the above category for me

i'm just having a really hard time seeing her do that and chance her game on a failed cop-claim without thinking it through better or like figuring out how to maintain it long-term. it's like it's too ... messy almost, idk. also the way she retracted it - starting the day voting vulcan - i don't know if i see her as scum upon retracting her hypo-inno being ballsy enough to then push that

it would be easier if i knew who she was so i could check her meta, but i can't, so i'm basing it on what i see here

also *independent* of the claim i think she's been really really townie these past couple of days; i feel like she, almost more than anyone else alive right now, is trying to solve the game. like the claim itself is kinda icky and wifom-y as anything but like holistically i just think she's kinda town tbh

and in sando/music/cardi i want to lynch her the least i think

i would feel kinda :/ losing this to scum!cardi and the bad fake-cop claim after having two scum lynches early game

but like idk i don't really think it's her tbh
i don't get why cardi would do it as town in that case? also i don't get why cardi as scum has to like maintain the cop claim long-term? like, it was never meant to be an actual hard claim I think, and also it's kinda suicidal to keep clearing people as scum there.
1. I don't think either of brass / vizzy were really under threat of lynch. And like he didn't do that at all in the other PYP

2. I think brass is one of those creature types that just cant think of stuff to post as scum but I cbf to check that out rn

3. Yall great. I dunno if I woulda realized the PGO think in your position

5. I think I laid out in kinda a lot of detail why I did that
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1693, Ausuka wrote:i mean yeah but like you don't have to be under pressure to distance, scum just like distance for no reason all the time I think, especially if they think they'll get lynched at some point?

and uhhh for the last point that's not really what i meant? it's probably a stupid question but like if it's supposed to be a gambit that you as scum wouldn't do because that's not your style i don't get why you'd do it as town? idk
Like, it's me sayin this so take it with a grain of sand n wheva but as town I have solving motivation to do it (might get shot, might get
protected
or summ and earn another ml) and I'm confident that I can pull it off nd explain myself why I did it whereas if I'm scum it's just a gamble to get townread and yeah I don't think thats really my style.
In post 1694, Sando wrote:
In post 1676, skitter30 wrote:sando, i know a lot of what you think about the game from a mechanical/setup spec perspective but i'm not really sure who you're scumreading at this point.
Me either, lynched my biggest town read and biggest scum read in the last two days.

Music/Ausk then Skitter (only thing stopping me here is it means full townlynch of townies the last 2 days), then Cardi/Ohfrz, in order of scumminess.

I'd rather not poison the well too much on the comments around me, so I'm waiting for the protagonists to post tbh.
Cardi is locktowning ausuka and skitter and idr ofhrz's stance exactly but I think she was of that same opinion.

What were yall thinkin bout d4? Can yall talk about where yall reads comin from?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Cardi B »

Page 69
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1696, Sando wrote:Invisibility (8) ~ ruru, skitter30, Enigma, OkaPoka, Cardi B, ofrhz, ceejayvinoya, AP,

AP (7) ~ ofrhz, skitter30, Enigma, OkaPoka, Skygazer, Sando, Music,

CJ - Cardi B, vulcan logician, ofrhz, Skygazer, Enigma, Ausuka,

Vulcan - Cardi B, Sando, Ausuka, Skygazer, ofrhz,

Ofrhz has been on every lynch.
Skitter has only lynched scum
Sando is 1-1 with 2 off-wagons
Cardi is 1-2 with 1 off-wagon
Ausuka has lynched 2 town and no scum
Mylo/Bujaber has lynched 1 scum and not been on 3 of the wagons

1 of those stands out there...I'm not sure why we're locktowning someone who's only ever lynched town.
I think lookin at the eod vote count for AP is pretty off the mark.

Ausuka is like half responsible for the AP lynch if u forgot that. She also has been judged above her pay grade as scum by three ladies who know her pretty well, bein skitter skygazer and cardi.

Fun random obso: sando unvoted AP 2 minutes after the claim after not doin anything for an hour an a half
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1702, Cardi B wrote:Page 69
erryone gotta get in on this
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Cardi B »

Checked out the skitter game. I had actually checked it out before for post count reasons and I think I thot skitter was different there but idr.
In post 3075, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3065, hebichan wrote:I mean... I can, since I pushed it super hard, was expecting to get lynched for pushing nk15 so hard there.
also it was nk15 v vizzy and the three people who were voting nk15 were ... me/hebi/vizzy
Havent looked at the whole ass game but this is something from endgame that sticks out. Like she woulda been scumpartners with vizzy in like two different games and made a completely different choice with how to play around him.

Idk how to read the votes in that game but I think she mighta bussed other than that?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1720, skitter30 wrote:lycan maybe?

(if you want me to stop guessing lmk)
Lycan was another one of the ppl I was gonna list

==
I dont really think its gonna give me pause maybe unless I feel like reading more of it but skitter do you maybe wanna talk about why you think scum won that game? Or if that is answered by something in PT/postgame in that game can u quote dat
In post 1722, Sando wrote:It's my thing to not lynch fakeclaims or counterclaims
Huh
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Cardi B »

Thanks fo tah.t
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1729, skitter30 wrote:once nk15 flipped town i just switched to hard-scumreading vizzy because everyone else was
Yeah I dont think you're ever scum this game if thats something you really felt

I noticed you saying "lynch this with fire" abt vizzy which is like classic bus rhetoric
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Cardi B »

Cardi Busy
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #145) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Sando do u think town's gonna win or lose
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #146) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Cardi B »

What does "turn on" entail?

What is standing in the way of town winning?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #147) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1763, Cardi B wrote:What does "turn on" entail?
:P
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Get it
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #149) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Cardi B »

Sorry shitty activity I been on that grind

Doin stuff within (expired on 2018-08-29 21:00:00)
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Cardi B »

[don't feel like coming up with a way to explain this in character but i just got to school and i've been all over the place mentally in the last few days, here now]
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Forget when that happened but mylo talkin bout sando being within town meta then going on to vote him feel like it comes from town
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1734, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1679, Cardi B wrote:Yeah I like what I seen from ofrhz

is a good theoretical thought about somethin they would know as scum
is believable and both of they eod votes look pretty convincingly not SvS to me
these are weird things to townread me for. one is for offering up information that i would know as scum. the other is for offering self-meta
Idk if open queue ppl care about what mathdino says nowadays but I agree with him that goofy stuff is usually what gives the most reliable townreads.

The whole thing about mafia anyways is that people aren't always good at pretending to find out things they would already know. So, yea, I think it's town that u said that. Like I imagine scum would tend to either avoid talking about when the PGO is used (since they might get worried it's a slip / ppl would be like "ay how u know that / why u thinkin about that weird shit") or they would make more of a show of figuring it out since they're informed of it. U seemed like neither of those.

Self meta is also goofy but I think ppl dont care about it as much as they oughtta. Take skitter for instance who Im gonna assume is town since I'm eating shit if that's not true either way, she has been asking people about themselves like that. I know some ppl like boonskiies/flavor leaf and maybe Randiantcowbells who r good at scum and know what their town n scum games tend to look like get really upset when they're playing townie as town but real aint respectin real. Also like I been reading your games a lil bit and you probably wouldn't wanna lie about self meta anyway
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (isolation #154) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Idk Im really lost if its not sando

VOTE: Sando

I still wanna be townread tho
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (isolation #155) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1737, Sando wrote:
In post 1736, Ausuka wrote:Have you made any effort to sort me by like reading my posts and deciding if you want to lynch me (I think arguing this would be justified if you did) instead of just saying "uhh ACTUALLY ausuka isn't clear"? Because it seems like you have an issue with me being widely townread but you also don't seem to be willing to push me very much.
Ahh I was asked for my reads, got attacked for scumreading you because you're "locktown" and have been defending (attacking?) that ever since. Turning around and whinging that I'm attacking locktown status without reading is kinda ridiculous right now.

You've literally never voted for any scum and you've lynched two townies, claiming that you're locktown is out of proportion with what happened.
Tunneling etc. but this just feels like he found something that he feels is objectively scummy from a townie

Like idk this feels really like he's tryna do talking points n whateva and nobody else is really doing that at D5
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1762, Sando wrote:
In post 1761, Cardi B wrote:Sando do u think town's gonna win or lose
Town still in strong position, but need to actually turn on to pull it out, I'd give it a "more likely than not".

Do you have nothing to say about what Aus/me/Ofhrz have said or are we going with the existential questions today?
The reason I asked is bc I don't get any sense that Sando is thinking about what he needs to do as town to win

Like ausuka has been more or less locktowned by several people which means if she's scum she pretty much wins like 100% of the time since she can just nightkill favoring that. Like he might be one of the people that just doesn't think like that but like: if the person he's voting/pushing in the last few pages is scum then town is pretty clearly well on the course to losing? And he's not doing anything about it (like for example bein like "yall gotta look at ausuka when I flip or yall muffuckas gon get shit on in postgame" or somm like that)

He also said mylo was a top SR I think? And idk if that lynch happens over me
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Brb shittn
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1770, ofrhz wrote:
In post 782, Sando wrote:
In post 781, OkaPoka wrote:why is AP in your not-lynch today?
Meta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok sorry.

General jovial nature, while 277 is a pretty in-depth post that I don't think comes from scum (when combined with other non-serious posts). There's more to progressing game-state than just voting, and he's contributing imo. He's not in my town-pool, that's just CJ at this stage, but I think he's a terrible lynch today.
This is a little bit suspicious considering Sando was hoodwinked by wolf!AP in Jungle Republic. I would expect him to put AP as null or qualify his read here somehow
Feel like adding: for the most part my experience with AP (before this game & games Ive seen bc of this game) has not made me think of him as a particularly good scum player
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1769, ofrhz wrote:fuck sake

bujaber was really town
That the wine talkn or just that confident?

There was a while at some point where I was looking thru his ISO and I really wanted to find something scummy (lurker being scum at endgame makes for a simple game lmao) but I kinda didnt and it was kinda long and it's usually short when hes scum and he usually gets pretty lynched when he scum i think
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1778, Sando wrote:
In post 1773, Cardi B wrote:

Oh wait you were serious.

"Turn on", to take something from an "off" position to the "on" position.

In specifics to Mafia, actually engaging and posting constructively and not whinging about apathy like I and a bunch of others have been doing for a while now.
Ive seen a bunch of "fuck all yall Im done town better wake up" reactions in my day (vulcans is a good example) and the combination of stuff Im seein from Sando just doesnt sit right at all. Yall can see the effects of bein in this gotdam game for 2 months in erryone else: ausuka is gettin snappy and postin less, ofhrz is tryna open her third eye wit some wine, skitter been postin a bit slower and a lot more casual I think (ctrl f the word "idk" in her iso and check out where the little yellow lines are), mylo been openly focusin more on other stuff (lmao), I been all over the place

Sando just be like "Im apathetic." and it feels to me like he's mostly been postin the same way. Idk.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #161) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Cardi B »

I mean like yeah Im kinda tring everyone else right now

Like yeah, you've been responding to the lategame blegh differently from everyone else, and I would generally expect town to react like everyone else has, and in general when one person is behaving differently from everyone else in some situation I tend to think that person's scum. I don't think you've been acting generally apathetic, maybe unless you count the thing about worrying about town win, if that's what you thought I meant.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1781, Sando wrote:but us lynching town 2 days in a row like that with no help from Skitter!scum isn't something I can easily get past
Kinda townie I guess
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1782, ofrhz wrote:Given cardi's reasons for voting invis and the timing of her vote, cardi's vote on invis shouldn't garner her any towncred imo
Im counting it for good town player cred tho
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1787, ofrhz wrote:1b. She then tried to go for Vulcan, who was also kind of an easy ML
If yall talkin bout d2 it took us long enough to do that lmao
In post 1787, ofrhz wrote:1c. She's been asking really useless questions today
If it is just sando and I asked him a level 2 reads question and he gave a legit shitty answer yall betta find somethin to hide behind in postgame
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1810, skitter30 wrote:i think on some fundemental level we view anti-associatives differently because i still believe my behavior around the ap lynch in jungle republic should have been clearing
Idk what happened in this but it makes me feel better abt her anti-associatievs this game lmao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1892, Sando wrote:
In post 1891, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1787, ofrhz wrote:1b. She then tried to go for Vulcan, who was also kind of an easy ML
If yall talkin bout d2 it took us long enough to do that lmao
In post 1787, ofrhz wrote:1c. She's been asking really useless questions today
If it is just sando and I asked him a level 2 reads question and he gave a legit shitty answer yall betta find somethin to hide behind in postgame
How on earth were they in any way actually read related?

You asked me "do you think town will win" and then SRd my response (lol). How is that a read question?
Said it's a level 2 read question

As in I would expect your answer to be shaped by your reads if you're town

Do you understand what my point was?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1812, Ausuka wrote:hi sorry
Np girl
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1815, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay, I really don't want to dig in to paranoia here but I kiiinda agree with some of Sando's point on Ausuka which means it's time for another ISO check lol.
Idk him all that well and this might be presumptuos and uh maybe kinna rude but like

Is jumping in with a read/paranoia like this and then going back on it in one session like this out of his scumrange? Bc uhh I feel like maybe it is
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1818, Myloninja13 wrote:My lack of knowledge in MafiaScum buttons is ruining my jokes :(
U only gotta put in the letters at the end of the link for the yt tag to work
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1841, skitter30 wrote:going through cardi's iso
Think Ive talked about a couple of the reads u didnt like

Trd vizzy initially bc I saw at some point he had made endgame at some point as scum in a micro (dunno what game or what it was like) which usually makes me think someone is more active / pockety

Went back on it bc ofhrz said something about his content not being AI & htat skitter thought his votes were dishonest

AP just thot I could metaread too easy & @te $hit
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1844, ofrhz wrote:I still don't understand why AP claimed doctor
Think he probably just wanted to go for a probability play

Like idk if he was gnna get defended by anybody

Not getting cc'd is a good outcome and getting cc'd isn't that much worse than claiming VT if it's worse at all
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1865, skitter30 wrote:-> - i don't know if scum put themselves in the lynchpool. now that i think about it, her lynchpool (cardi, vulcan, music) consists of the lynchbait-y people and iirc she was on both of those lynches
Cardi, Cj, Music and Music wasnt lynched lmao
Spoiler:

In post 1865, skitter30 wrote:-> i don't like how she went from hypo-inno'ing vulcan day3 to pushing his mislynch day4; if she's scum she kinda went the easy route of pushing someone very mislynchable; specifically how she changed her mind that ap wouldn't vote a scumbuddy at the end of day2 to saying that ap could have voted his buddy.
Yall keep talkin about this as though there was some way the vulcan lynch wasnt gonna happen lmao

I mean ofhrz figured it out ig
In post 1865, skitter30 wrote:i'm also thinking that i don't really want cardi's slot to be in mylo if we're wrong today
Honestly fuckin same tbh
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #173) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1866, skitter30 wrote:@cardi: do you like playing scum?
Cardi love finessin
Spoiler:
but i myself have not liked it in almost 2 years, no

i feel as though elaborating on this too much would sort of break site expectations about using an alt, if that's fair
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #174) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1903, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1865, skitter30 wrote:-> i don't like how she went from hypo-inno'ing vulcan day3 to pushing his mislynch day4; if she's scum she kinda went the easy route of pushing someone very mislynchable; specifically how she changed her mind that ap wouldn't vote a scumbuddy at the end of day2 to saying that ap could have voted his buddy.
Yall keep talkin about this as though there was some way the vulcan lynch wasnt gonna happen lmao

I mean ofhrz figured it out ig
I guess I innod him too huh

But like I cant be expected to keep that up as town
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #175) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1869, skitter30 wrote:wrt the whole hypo-inno thing itself - i think is anti-town ...
I think that its way, way protown in the event I get nk'd (or protected even) and in the case that it didn't I don't see how it negatively affected town

Like you're townreading me for it for example lmao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #176) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1874, skitter30 wrote:i thought she was doing it to make it harder to figure out her main tbh
[generally not much of a consideration in this list]
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #177) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1912, skitter30 wrote:so the vizzy read was purely meta - based on how you thought he'd behave as scum? you didn't actually like read the game or anything?
Krr krr....
In post 1912, skitter30 wrote:i guess what's bothering me about vizzy is that you were 'hot maybe'ing him for a while but hopped on as his wagon was picking up and that's kinda where i'd expect a bussing vote to be + you were shading oka's vote while voting with him
Idk

Yall can see the town motivation bc I said what it was
In post 1913, skitter30 wrote:she hasn't like tried to get cred for that vote really or anything
Postgame tho
In post 1918, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1907, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1874, skitter30 wrote:i thought she was doing it to make it harder to figure out her main tbh
[generally not much of a consideration in this list]
huh

that's why i thougth you were doing it
[some people just enjoy fun, skitter30]
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #178) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Interested in hammertesting skitter and ausuka at the moment

VOTE: Music
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #179) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Wait lmao he's VOTE: Myloninja now

Ofhrz was the one I was least sure about and fsr I was assuming ausuka would die and decided I would hammertest with skitter/ofrhrz and I was at least half right I guess
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (isolation #180) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In theory nling is strictly better but it's cool to have two known townies hang out
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (isolation #181) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1956, Cardi B wrote:VOTE: Music
Im sober
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #182) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Sorry Ion't see myself reevin those slots like ever

Both way town to me, both locktown by each other I think, both locktown by ofhrz, both locktown by skygazer who hooded them, both have kinda mechanical stuff backin up that they town (skitter pushing hard on both red flips, ausuka pgo thing)

Like Idk, I think they should just win if they're scum. I jus cant imagine voting either of them and it feeling remotely good at all and theirs is the only scumplay id feel ok losing to

Mylo doesn't feel perfectly right either but it's a head and shoulders more plausible to me

Obv it's not up to me since Im alreasy voting

Mayb I'll feel different in the morning
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #183) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Its also like a courtesy thing

I dont suppose either of them would suudenly crack under pressure but I also think if either is scum theyre really itching for the game to be over
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Cardi B »

Mylo u wanna talk about how playin scum feels to u?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Cardi B »

I think I'm a lil bit more confident ausuka is town
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Cardi B »

Prodge til some point tomorrow
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #187) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Still very interested in hammeresting n if mylo crossvotes me i can make that a lot easier by selfvoting for a while :eyes:

reason being that i have a lot of effort yet to expend on this game and i think i can probably win in the game with mylo scum but Im also like,, busy and would rather just not do that if its not mylo (which honestly i gotta put at like at leaat 10% bc I suck)

I'm gnna start wkth that after dinner

Return to “Completed Open Games”