Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 1917, Dunnstral wrote:So you're not an oracle type role, you just sent a message saying multiball with no explanation?
Pretty much.

After the way yesterday went, I knew I could not expect to live long. So I decided to make the most of the time I had left. MariaR was one of the players I had no clear read on after the first day, so I sent her that message to see what she would do. My plan was to let the town discuss it, see if anyone reacted funny, and then explain where the message came from, since I knew I'd have to claim today anyway.

Note that a serial killer would also make sense. But either way there is a kill missing.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1574, Feysal wrote:So, I was hammered. Just like that. No warning, no claim, nothing. Not that I'm surprised mind you, I could see this coming when Kuribo and DGB suddenly turned on me with their idiotic reasons. I wish I could call them the dumbest I was ever lynched for, but I have crossed paths with so many true morons they might not even make the top ten.

Suspected for reading the game after coming back from vacation? And Saturday is how many days after Thursday again? Oh, and I'm sure you've never been uncertain about a read on the first day of a game? I can forgive the other voters for joining the wagon so close to deadline, but those reasons were just
awful

At least that saves me from reading the twenty plus pages I missed while I was away. Even if I updated my reads now, you would probably forget them by tomorrow anyway.

Oh, and Staeg... I would not be so quick to defend Fate in this case. For what it is worth, I find Kokichi's claim believable. It would not be the strangest role in this game, not even close.
You have no idea.
This is not the bah post of a player who wants Town to know they're in multiball and thinks they were just lynched.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

You thought you were lynched, if you're Town you had no reason whatsoever not to express your thoughts about something you knew we'd find useful

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1916, Feysal wrote:You live for this day phase and then you die. Until then you can talk and function as normal. You are aware of this, in fact everyone is aware of this.

How exactly are you any different from a poison victim? I don't see any difference. Add the fact that poisoners can bypass protections like yours, and it makes perfect sense.
Because I would be told I'm poisoned. and
I am dead
poison works on players that are alive check vc's I'm not in it it is part of my role that I can talk today no poisoner
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1922, thepixiecollective wrote:okay so what you are saying is that a treestump is part of your role and not a scum na?

am I understanding this correctly?

that is kind of lol on scum's part.

lmao material cos it is just funny

will you plz take the role of town leader since you are self-resolving and a lot of us think you are town? work with kuribo, you 2 are the most widely townread. if you don't die (and I am still alive) I am likely coming after you. will you plz give me a reason not to do so?
I am already dead check the vote count for fuck sakes why is no one listening I AM NOT IN THE VC I AM DEAD AND ONLY ABLE TO TALK FOR THIS DAY PHASE
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

It is part of my role why I can talk today
no poisoner nothing like that
I am flipping when this day is over because I was killed twice last night
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you have any other questions let me know but I feel I've cleared this up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1924, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 1918, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum cops, ok multiball.
where are you getting this from?
Indirectly from Feysal's role.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:34 pm

In post 1928, kuribo wrote:You thought you were lynched, if you're Town you had no reason whatsoever not to express your thoughts about something you knew we'd find useful
Good point
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by camntsuki »

PErsonally, we see this day as being quite straight forward.

Kuribo and DGB are still town in our eyes, feysal is fairly obvscum, dunnstral still needs to die for abject stupidity, and muffins can maybe go in the townpile.

Mommy's almost back from her trip to go buy cigs so we don't really need to read anymore hooray~
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 1930, MariaR wrote:
In post 1922, thepixiecollective wrote:okay so what you are saying is that a treestump is part of your role and not a scum na?

am I understanding this correctly?

that is kind of lol on scum's part.

lmao material cos it is just funny

will you plz take the role of town leader since you are self-resolving and a lot of us think you are town? work with kuribo, you 2 are the most widely townread. if you don't die (and I am still alive) I am likely coming after you. will you plz give me a reason not to do so?
I am already dead check the vote count for fuck sakes why is no one listening I AM NOT IN THE VC I AM DEAD AND ONLY ABLE TO TALK FOR THIS DAY PHASE
your vote was taken away but not your voice

which is what I am saying
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:53 pm

In post 1935, camntsuki wrote:PErsonally, we see this day as being quite straight forward.

Kuribo and DGB are still town in our eyes, feysal is fairly obvscum, dunnstral still needs to die for abject stupidity, and muffins can maybe go in the townpile.

Mommy's almost back from her trip to go buy cigs so we don't really need to read anymore hooray~
what made you move muffina to town?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1866, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 1863, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1811, MariaR wrote:
I can confrim this game is multiball I had a 1 shot vest as well and I got killed through it

This means I was killed by 2 things
or it means you were killed by a strongman
which is strange either way
What's strange about the Strongman theory is the question of why the Mafia would use it before they had a need to use it.
I'd eat my hat if a casual X-shot strongman was in the game; a pattern with people getting targeted during the night affecting one's abilities has been established for one

I don't think pixie-scum is a valid conclusion from the end of yesterday
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Staeg »

Feysal, does your passive refer to specific alignments/factions as per your example?
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Staeg »

Nosferatu, which part of the multiverse does an AG obvtown read come from? The rest of your reads don't make incredible amounts of sense, either, besides the LLD one, I suppose (getting real nervous about how she pulled a vanishing act once traction wasn't attainable)

I will note that I don't actually think this is multiball (this being distinct from me being the mason with a suspicious shelf life)
sa vrede?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If MariaR wasn't shot, we could have used this day vig to confirm her as town?

She doesn't die, and because we have a lynch phase after we know she's not scum, since that ends the day?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:58 am

Post by kuribo »

What would even be the point? It's literally mod confirmed that she's dying.
In post 1711, Fate wrote:As you gather around MariaR stumbles into the courtyard of souls. She knows she will not make it through the Day.

MariaR has suffered a mortal blow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:24 am

In post 1887, Nosferatu wrote:lld is scum
Excellent read.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Vote: Kuribo

what the fuck is this multiball nonsense

what is the evidence we have here for this I'm really confused
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1944, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Feysal (who I've been insisting is scum) apparently has a role allowing him to send a message to another player. He claims to be a town aligned role that investigated as scum to scum cops, and claims this is how he knows it's multiball. He sent a message in the night saying simply "multiball" to MariaR. DGB has claimed a role that depending on the target's role, either redirects or roleblocks them. DGB apparently redirected Feysal's message warning of multiball from Maria to Dunnstral, who received it and reported thas such at the start of day.

God damn mafia is a wacky Fucking game I can't believe I just typed that all out.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:09 am

Post by kuribo »

I find it hard to believe that 1- that's how Feysal knows we're in multiball, 2- that he's a town aligned half-Miller that shows up as scum to scum, and 3- that his bah post from yesterday, which contained no mention of multiball or a pseudo-Miller, or any sort of useful information could have come from town who thought he'd just been roped

Actually, considering the mod, 2 isn't that far fetched but still. It's also possible he's simply scum and claimed that role to try and smoke out another scum team. Or that he's a godfather who investigates as Town to town and scum to scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:32 am

VOTE: Kuribo

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1945, kuribo wrote:
In post 1944, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Feysal (who I've been insisting is scum) apparently has a role allowing him to send a message to another player. He claims to be a town aligned role that investigated as scum to scum cops, and claims this is how he knows it's multiball. He sent a message in the night saying simply "multiball" to MariaR. DGB has claimed a role that depending on the target's role, either redirects or roleblocks them. DGB apparently redirected Feysal's message warning of multiball from Maria to Dunnstral, who received it and reported thas such at the start of day.

God damn mafia is a wacky Fucking game I can't believe I just typed that all out.
In post 1946, kuribo wrote:I find it hard to believe that 1- that's how Feysal knows we're in multiball, 2- that he's a town aligned half-Miller that shows up as scum to scum, and 3- that his bah post from yesterday, which contained no mention of multiball or a pseudo-Miller, or any sort of useful information could have come from town who thought he'd just been roped

Actually, considering the mod, 2 isn't that far fetched but still. It's also possible he's simply scum and claimed that role to try and smoke out another scum team. Or that he's a godfather who investigates as Town to town and scum to scum.

K.

Remember when I wanted a Feysal wagon yesterday in the very beginning

and everyone was like "LLD YOU SO STUPID FEYSAL JUST BEING TOWN"

and I asked people to explain why his cog dis was town and we dropped it.

This is my sweet sweet revenge.

MURDER. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:18 am

isn't that the exact same speech you gave in reck's game lol

SEE DGB

LLD WILL BUS HER BUDDIES IF YOU LET HER

I am sold on the scum!feysal vig, cos that is a pretty big slip

VOTE: kuribo

also can we not lose sight that nacho is in this game, hasn't reached out to any1 who's posts read like watching paint dry

like nacho really is a thing that exists in this game

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”